• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8080 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:59 GMT
#2240
wait im dead
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:59 GMT
#2241
alakaslam and purple are scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 20:59 GMT
#2245
purple is 100% scum, some one help me out here
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:00 GMT
#2253
why did alakaslam and purple try to force kill me together? right after alakaslam said he wanted purple lynched
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:02 GMT
#2257
On December 15 2013 05:54 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 05:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
@Alakaslam what r u doing w/ ur vote?

Making sure if it is equal between vayne and LSB it winds up being vayne. I would prefer purple and cig.


and then you and purple vote to try and kill me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:06 GMT
#2265
k now some one try and explain what alakaslam just tried to do, plz.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:08 GMT
#2271
also rayn, i saw what you meant after I read this

On December 12 2013 02:14 purpletrator wrote:
hey kush, why did/do you have me as green?


good enough reason to vote him
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:09 GMT
#2274
purple and LSB have association tells galore in his filter, I don't see why we don't lynch LSB too
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:23 GMT
#2292
Whoever our cop is should risk it another night and probably come out tomorrow if it helps at all. can't wait any longer with 2 NKs every day.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:24 GMT
#2293
I advise checking LSB or Slam to save us some headaches.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:27 GMT
#2297
On December 15 2013 06:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 06:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
Whoever our cop is should risk it another night and probably come out tomorrow if it helps at all. can't wait any longer with 2 NKs every day.

Claiming is terrible until a cop checks scum. The cop should just hint in his reads if he finds town players.


Not really under these circumstances. We have the pool narrowed down so much that 2 more town added would be the tipping point. also helps solidify the 3rd day lynch.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:28 GMT
#2300
On December 15 2013 06:27 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 06:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
purple and LSB have association tells galore in his filter, I don't see why we don't lynch LSB too

You think the whole smurf vote thing between them was contrived?

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:33 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:44 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:43 LSB wrote:
##Vote: purpletrator
Scum are mafia pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs are players pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs = Mafia.
Flawless mafia. Lynch all Smurfs

You could at least start in alphabetical order. What if I reveal my identity? Would you change your vote to a different smurf?

Worst post in thread.
##Vote: purpletrator

Kusplain?

Hello sir, I promise not to get mad at you this game

If purpletrator can reasonably explain what he is going to achieve with that post i'm going to unvote.
Now i gotta sleep! cya tomorrow.

Please don't be useless Alakaslam ok?

You mean to tell me you have no concern over the erroneous logic LSB used to vote me? You honestly think my response is worse than "smurfs=mafia"?
To actually answer your question, I'm wondering why LSB is wasting my time and wanted to see if he's actually trying to get a response or just trolling. When he ignored my response I chalked it up to 'just trolling'. Then you called me out, he noticed my response and now wants to fish for my identity. Now it looks scummy.
On December 10 2013 07:18 LSB wrote:
Missed this post

On December 10 2013 06:44 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:43 LSB wrote:
##Vote: purpletrator
Scum are mafia pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs are players pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs = Mafia.
Flawless mafia. Lynch all Smurfs

You could at least start in alphabetical order. What if I reveal my identity? Would you change your vote to a different smurf?

Ya, sure. Reveal please!

It was a hypothetical. I'm not revealing my identity. Good to know you dont give a shit about the lynch.

##Vote: LSB



Yea I guess that doesn't make enough sense to want to lynch him. really want a cop check on him now
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:32 GMT
#2304
On December 15 2013 05:58 purpletrator wrote:
what defense could i have?

Reads:
Rayn xata lsb sidesprang


also I think we need to give this some merit. scum feel compelled to jot down at least 1 scum usually in these things. Sidesprang should be looked into.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 14 2013 21:33 GMT
#2308
On December 15 2013 06:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 06:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
k now some one try and explain what alakaslam just tried to do, plz.

Tried to make sure you were lynched before LSB if it was gonna be those wagons. I didn't have confidence in Rayne, his word is now strong with me.


doesn't explain this

On December 15 2013 06:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 05:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 15 2013 05:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
@Alakaslam what r u doing w/ ur vote?

Making sure if it is equal between vayne and LSB it winds up being vayne. I would prefer purple and cig.


and then you and purple vote to try and kill me.



You preferred purple and saw that purple was about to be lynched, then in tandem with purple tried to last second kill me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 02:38 GMT
#2337
4 scum remain
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 02:58 GMT
#2346
SK we will shoot blazinghand so don't shoot him aight, don't wanna overlap
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 04:04 GMT
#2354
alakaslam is now the smartest person in the thread, my how times change
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 04:57 GMT
#2374
i hate sci fi, i would never watch star trek or star wars or any of that

and there is no motivation besides joking around, unless the SK actually believes me and I mindfuck him
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 05:08 GMT
#2381
clown baby
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 15 2013 05:13 GMT
#2383
slutty cum dumpster
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23925
Mini 395
Hyuk 156
firebathero 120
ggaemo 119
Dewaltoss 117
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 25
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7144
febbydoto22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2817
fl0m919
Beastyqt905
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck293
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1102
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV485
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 52m
INu's Battles
16h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 52m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.