• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13666 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
November 24 2013 00:36 GMT
#7
it seems rude to not appear in the sequel...

/in
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 09 2013 20:57 GMT
#152
my favorite boat is the S.S. Anne
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 09 2013 21:54 GMT
#192
On July 27 2013 10:24 IMCaptainJackSparrow wrote:
Alright men. I have successfully managed to get on board, and I have a feeling that the captain of this ship is a complete imbecile and needs to be replaced. Therefore, I plan to democratically elect myself to be captain.

##Captain: Captain Jack Sparrow

I promise you that good things will happen if you all do this. What could go wrong? I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!

On another note, lynching a lurker sounds like a great plan if we all want to get thrown off the boat. I don't want to get thrown off the boat, I'm a wanted man in the water, and it's always really cold, and there's no rum. But worse of all, there is no rum out in the middle of nowhere. So I think Oatsmaster has to try a bit harder to come up with a half-functioning plan.


lynching lurkers was also the way he started titanic one, and he was scum there
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 09 2013 21:57 GMT
#195
im not going to vote you just off that of course, but I will see how the day develops. on the road again and then i will post more
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 09 2013 23:27 GMT
#285
##vote: alakaslam

i see ha has learned nothing from the last game, strictly a policy lynch. He spams the thread which I have a bigger problem with then being useful.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 00:15 GMT
#323
I would rather enjoy myself and lose then not enjoy it, hence why I am voting you alakaslam, scum or not. I do not care about lynching scum if im not having fun in the first place, that comes first.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 02:04 GMT
#341
what word did you mean to write?

and yea the first thing I thought of while reading that sidesprang post is "lol going to keep an eye on him after I get rid of the less desirables"
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 03:47 GMT
#364
I think 3 of the 4 scum has posted, one is still lurking
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 03:49 GMT
#366
one scum in xigxag/bumatlarge/grackaroni/JJD or shots on me
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 06:53 GMT
#432
not to mention that in TL Noire before kush got replaced out he was playing this lurky playstyle thing and his slot was scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 07:13 GMT
#439
On December 10 2013 16:03 xigxag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 15:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
not to mention that in TL Noire before kush got replaced out he was playing this lurky playstyle thing and his slot was scum


Like these high quality posts which were all attempts at looking like he was doing something. And not at all similar to how he has been posting this game?

Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 11:35 kushm4sta wrote:
fuck it makes me really mad when people policy vote me! like it makes me want to troll just to spite them.


Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:39 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:28 kushm4sta wrote:
um by scumhunting as a team you mean having a conversation between the two of you that no one else wants to read? if so please dont

Just make the meta case and stfu before you do so.


how the fuck do i make a case on someone when it's like an hour into the game??


Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 11:29 kushm4sta wrote:
also when is the lynch



Noire was before ##. In Noire he was still angry. During the course of the ## game he took a step back and posts much more docile now.

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 07:31 GMT
#451
Don't really think much of anything right now, just memory banking everything for later and keeping an eye out for fake looking conversations. I always come back to day 1 later
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 07:33 GMT
#453
I will say though that playing as scum last game you probably realize that Slam basically adds another scum to the game as either alignment. So I'm fine with lynching him regardless unless something very convincing goes down.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 07:38 GMT
#459
On December 10 2013 16:34 xigxag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 16:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
I will say though that playing as scum last game you probably realize that Slam basically adds another scum to the game as either alignment. So I'm fine with lynching him regardless unless something very convincing goes down.


Why do you prefer a policy lynch on Alakaslam over an attempt to lynch scum. What benefit do you see town gaining from this policy lynch over an honest attempt to find scum.


On December 10 2013 09:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
I would rather enjoy myself and lose then not enjoy it, hence why I am voting you alakaslam, scum or not. I do not care about lynching scum if im not having fun in the first place, that comes first.



add in the fact that he goes out of his way to make it very difficult to win as town. A town alakaslam lynch is still a good lynch, I stand by that after last game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 07:46 GMT
#467
I will clarify the ## thing, as it's a case of timeline

Noire was played, kush did his thing etc

## was played after it, which is the game that kush decided to stop posting angrily and take it easy

So that is why comparing his playstyle to pre- ## and post ## is not a good idea atm
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 08:02 GMT
#475
On December 10 2013 16:52 xigxag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 16:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
I will clarify the ## thing, as it's a case of timeline

Noire was played, kush did his thing etc

## was played after it, which is the game that kush decided to stop posting angrily and take it easy

So that is why comparing his playstyle to pre- ## and post ## is not a good idea atm


So why did you bring it up as a comparison? What is it you were trying to convey with the reference to that game and immediate retraction of the same.

Look Plutarch. I would like to think you are scum for this but I don't. Which means you are trying to incite an angry response from me to see how genuine my emotions feel. Cool. Since you seem town and I am town can I suggest that if you truly think I am scum you don't post useless one liners about it. They damage thread atmosphere and will not help an eventual town victory. If you truly think I am scum make a case and convince others. While you do that I am going to continue to try to figure out if what Vayne is doing is because he is scum or because I have no idea how his brain works.


Because I was showing you why a lurky kush playstyle is not necessarily town. An attitude adjustment and a playstyle are quite different things
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 20:26 GMT
#835
remember that pandain is in college and probably taking finals right now, so I expect him to be pretty afk regardless of alignment
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 10 2013 20:33 GMT
#840
On December 11 2013 05:29 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 05:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember that pandain is in college and probably taking finals right now, so I expect him to be pretty afk regardless of alignment
Got any reads?


I'd venture to say plutarch is town, that's about it right now. The town is being pulled into too many directions to discern who is scum without some flips.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 01:28 GMT
#889
Not to mention he isn't close to getting lynched at all, because TL towns don't have the balls to go through with these kind of lynches. He will survive to endgame as usual.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 01:36 GMT
#892
On December 11 2013 10:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 10:24 LSB wrote:
On December 11 2013 10:14 Holyflare wrote:
On December 11 2013 09:06 LSB wrote:
Probably I should include a reasoning:
Should Alakaslam continue with his play it will be incredibly difficult to get a correct read from Alakaslam or any player he 'pressures'. I don't want to waste a DT check on him, nor do I want to have him at LYLO.

I am of the belief that unless a seriously good candidate comes up, the day one lynch is probably the best time to get rid of lurkers/noncontributors.


Question. Would scum alakaslam continue posting in this manner despite thread saying he'd get lynched for it? What would be the net benefit to that kind of scum play?

By that same logic would town alakaslam continue posting in the manner despite thread saying he'd get lynched for it? What would be the net benefit to that kind of scum play?

He has chosen a way to play and hopefully we can discourage him from continuing with it


That's what I'm getting at, since we called him out on hit he actually switched his playstyle to a more coherent one and contributed and then reverted back to the old play intertwined with it. I see that as more of a wanting to use a strategy to discover information than survival tactics.


depends on how you look at it.

He reverted out of it once he picked up 2 quick votes and people were talking about maybe voting for him. When everything breezed over he went back to trolling. It can be twisted anyway you want it to be. From the story I just told, that's survival tactics.
I come in for the scraps
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko309
SHIN 198
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1318
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe421
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes359
Other Games
gofns32442
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1076
DeMusliM260
Happy231
Livibee115
ToD113
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8683
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 24m
INu's Battles
23h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.