• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:17
CEST 21:17
KST 04:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9951 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 184 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 11 2013 18:42 GMT
#1221
vayne what's wrong with viging slam?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:44 GMT
#1222
On December 12 2013 03:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's not because spag is scum, it's because rayn is scum. lynch him after I'm proven town.

Dude i am not scum. You know i like to vote and pressure people with voting. You just left the statement unanswered and claimed you will not post any more rayn and kush iare scum ggnore. What does that accomplish?

I don't care about Slam. He'll get vigged unless the vigi is retarded. I would like you to explain the statement because i really do not understand why you did say what you did. Also could you tell who is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:44 GMT
#1223
On December 12 2013 02:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 02:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
I have one goal today and one goal only. If you think I would help town get rid of alakaslam as scum I can't help you.

That's actually quite an interesting comment Vayne.
What you very well know is that even if Slam doesn't get lynched he will most likely get shot on N1. Why would you not help get rid of him as scum, regardless of his alignment?


Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 13:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Considering the decent resistance in this game at the day 1 stage I would say there is actually a decent chance for him to flip scum combined with the points I have already made. There is quite a group of people that have pretty much ignored him altogether, which is what I usually do. I would like a better reason on why we shouldn't lynch him besides "lol vigi" because we all know nobody uses their vig shots like that; they always end up being hero vig shots.


I've already pretty much answered all of this
I come in for the scraps
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 11 2013 18:46 GMT
#1224
oh yeah sorry vayne that works
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:46 GMT
#1225
On December 12 2013 03:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's not because spag is scum, it's because rayn is scum. lynch him after I'm proven town.

Dude i am not scum. You know i like to vote and pressure people with voting. You just left the statement unanswered and claimed you will not post any more rayn and kush iare scum ggnore. What does that accomplish?

I don't care about Slam. He'll get vigged unless the vigi is retarded. I would like you to explain the statement because i really do not understand why you did say what you did. Also could you tell who is mafia?


you either lied about learning anything from bttb and time to die or are scum, as far as im concerned. You are making cases on the same stupid shit that is completely meaningless. reminds me of your lonemeow case.
I come in for the scraps
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 11 2013 18:47 GMT
#1226
##unvote
##vote speghetti
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:47 GMT
#1227
not to mention that it isn't even a contradiction to begin with, YOU SEE ME GETTING RID OF ALAKASLAM IN THE THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT RID OF HIM IF I'M MAFIA. good lord.
I come in for the scraps
Plutarch
Profile Joined December 2013
Greece515 Posts
December 11 2013 18:48 GMT
#1228
can you two drop it please. I could lynch Spag or cora. Cora saying he has notes he could post and then not posting them bothers me.
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 11 2013 18:48 GMT
#1229
On December 12 2013 03:39 Plutarch wrote:
I don't think Vsynr contradicting himself like that means he has to be scum. I think it is a null tell.

I think it shows that he doesn't actually believe what he's saying about policy lynching Slam. He's using it as way to not participate or give reads so as to not have any accountability.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:48 GMT
#1230
On December 12 2013 03:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
it's not because spag is scum, it's because rayn is scum. lynch him after I'm proven town.

Dude i am not scum. You know i like to vote and pressure people with voting. You just left the statement unanswered and claimed you will not post any more rayn and kush iare scum ggnore. What does that accomplish?

I don't care about Slam. He'll get vigged unless the vigi is retarded. I would like you to explain the statement because i really do not understand why you did say what you did. Also could you tell who is mafia?


you either lied about learning anything from bttb and time to die or are scum, as far as im concerned. You are making cases on the same stupid shit that is completely meaningless. reminds me of your lonemeow case.

Do not start this because that's exactly what you do as mafia.

##unvote
##Vote: Spaghetticus
table for two on a tv tray
purpletrator
Profile Joined September 2013
Vanuatu64 Posts
December 11 2013 18:50 GMT
#1231
On December 12 2013 03:48 Plutarch wrote:
can you two drop it please. I could lynch Spag or cora. Cora saying he has notes he could post and then not posting them bothers me.

This is where I'm at right now.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:50 GMT
#1232
On December 12 2013 03:48 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:39 Plutarch wrote:
I don't think Vsynr contradicting himself like that means he has to be scum. I think it is a null tell.

I think it shows that he doesn't actually believe what he's saying about policy lynching Slam. He's using it as way to not participate or give reads so as to not have any accountability.

Unfortunately that's exactly what he does as town. He can get vigged too if you ask me.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 18:51 GMT
#1233
On December 12 2013 03:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
not to mention that it isn't even a contradiction to begin with, YOU SEE ME GETTING RID OF ALAKASLAM IN THE THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT RID OF HIM IF I'M MAFIA. good lord.

it is a contradiction if you say you are town for getting rid of the 4th mafia and that you would leave him in as scum. Then you admit that you would get rid of him because you like a real game. Night killing him for the hell of it is no different than lynching him for the hell of it when you could get a better lynch from 'dumping your vote on spaghetti"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:52 GMT
#1234
On December 12 2013 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
not to mention that it isn't even a contradiction to begin with, YOU SEE ME GETTING RID OF ALAKASLAM IN THE THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT RID OF HIM IF I'M MAFIA. good lord.

it is a contradiction if you say you are town for getting rid of the 4th mafia and that you would leave him in as scum. Then you admit that you would get rid of him because you like a real game. Night killing him for the hell of it is no different than lynching him for the hell of it when you could get a better lynch from 'dumping your vote on spaghetti"

The fact that Vayne does not see that it's a contradiction makes me believe he does not even realize it's a contradiction which in fact shows a town mindset rather than scum..
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:52 GMT
#1235
On December 12 2013 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
not to mention that it isn't even a contradiction to begin with, YOU SEE ME GETTING RID OF ALAKASLAM IN THE THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT RID OF HIM IF I'M MAFIA. good lord.

it is a contradiction if you say you are town for getting rid of the 4th mafia and that you would leave him in as scum. Then you admit that you would get rid of him because you like a real game. Night killing him for the hell of it is no different than lynching him for the hell of it when you could get a better lynch from 'dumping your vote on spaghetti"


I don't think you realize the difference between pushing somebody in thread and night killing them. Hint: one can be seen by everybody, the other cannot.

Lmao
I come in for the scraps
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 11 2013 18:54 GMT
#1236
On December 12 2013 03:47 kushm4sta wrote:
##unvote
##vote speghetti
On December 12 2013 02:53 kushm4sta wrote:
@rayn I'm back to townreading spghetti.
That he has one of the longer filters in the game makes him lean town.
Also I think it's not so much that he hasn't gotten into this game, but more like he thinks he is so awesome now for getting nk on night 1 that he doesn't even have to try. That is indicated by this quote:
Show nested quote +
This isn't why I've scaled back, but it also doesn't help my motives that I was NKed early that game.

So that's why he is active but sucks hard compared to previous towngames.

what happened?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 18:54 GMT
#1237
On December 12 2013 03:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
not to mention that it isn't even a contradiction to begin with, YOU SEE ME GETTING RID OF ALAKASLAM IN THE THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT RID OF HIM IF I'M MAFIA. good lord.

it is a contradiction if you say you are town for getting rid of the 4th mafia and that you would leave him in as scum. Then you admit that you would get rid of him because you like a real game. Night killing him for the hell of it is no different than lynching him for the hell of it when you could get a better lynch from 'dumping your vote on spaghetti"

The fact that Vayne does not see that it's a contradiction makes me believe he does not even realize it's a contradiction which in fact shows a town mindset rather than scum..

What do you think his reaction right now would be as scum?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 11 2013 18:57 GMT
#1238
well at this rate neither me or slam are getting lynched, worst scenario ever.

TL towns br0
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 11 2013 19:00 GMT
#1239
On December 12 2013 03:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
well at this rate neither me or slam are getting lynched, worst scenario ever.

TL towns br0

Thats what happens when we are all so lazy that Kushm4sta has influence over who gets lynched. I could probably make a case for 10 different people being scum right now.

Would you be averse to lynching slam as scum?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
December 11 2013 19:01 GMT
#1240
On December 12 2013 03:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 12 2013 03:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
not to mention that it isn't even a contradiction to begin with, YOU SEE ME GETTING RID OF ALAKASLAM IN THE THREAD. YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT RID OF HIM IF I'M MAFIA. good lord.

it is a contradiction if you say you are town for getting rid of the 4th mafia and that you would leave him in as scum. Then you admit that you would get rid of him because you like a real game. Night killing him for the hell of it is no different than lynching him for the hell of it when you could get a better lynch from 'dumping your vote on spaghetti"


I don't think you realize the difference between pushing somebody in thread and night killing them. Hint: one can be seen by everybody, the other cannot.

Lmao

"He adds another scumplayer to my team, why would I want to get rid of him ever?"

That's your quote right there bud. Explain why you'd want to nightkill a scumplayer if you were scum. Or don't since like you said: You'd never want to get rid of him ever.

That's pretty definate statement right there. Saying that you would NK him as scum is a 100% contradiction. You're saying that Slam is a scum asset that scum would want to stay in the game no matter what.
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason190
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13831
Artosis 328
Mini 265
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 84
ZZZero.O 41
Hyun 40
Bale 26
NaDa 19
Dota 2
qojqva2809
420jenkins554
Counter-Strike
fl0m4038
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5563
Khaldor1344
Liquid`Hasu1040
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g4545
FrodaN1957
B2W.Neo788
byalli421
ToD140
QueenE67
Railgan47
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1159
BasetradeTV239
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 24
• FirePhoenix8
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3660
Other Games
• imaqtpie866
• Shiphtur280
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 43m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.