• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8426 users

II Titanic Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 09 2013 22:13 GMT
#221
On December 10 2013 07:06 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:01 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:53 Corazon wrote:
Lol can I go one game without being the first one voted.

Do you guys really think I'm more scummy at this point than Spag and Slam? I'm being open and honest with all of you. I'm not hiding anything. I've always tried to be genuine and not put up façades or wear masks. I'm telling you that I was going to be busy and I told you how I felt coming into this game. If you guys want to call me scum for that, go ahead. But just know that it is really silly to call me scum when Slam and Spag made one post and peaced out. Spag had to be coerced back into the thread and Slam still hasn't come back.

Plutarch wasn't trying to prod me for discussion; he was trying to twist my words and call me scum. Holyflare is just piggybacking off of everyone else's arguments to take town credit.

If you guys would look into the game, you would see that I am far from the scummiest player here. Also, it is good to know that you are all down for pressure voting so now I don't have to take your votes seriously until very close to the deadline. Sweet.


Spagetticus and Alakaslam certainly didn't start in a townish way. But I have to ask which is worse: weak non-contribution (them) or passable non-contribution (you)?


"passable non-contribution" doesn't exist. Your logic is flawed.

My first post was contribution. You can call me out on it later if I contradict myself. You can't call Slam and Spag out on anything that they wrote in their first posts.


Maybe the better choice of words would have been "a semi-contribution" - as in throwing a tiny contribution to the thread in hopes of people glancing over it and deeming it as a passable contribution.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 09 2013 22:15 GMT
#222
On December 10 2013 07:12 Spaghetticus wrote:
@Corazon

I see no problem with the votes. What is your problem with them?

If you want me to contribute thing with which I can later contradict myself, ask me a question. That's what someone that is trying to find scum would do.

What would a scum do?

Sorry I can't ask you questions right now, I have to get all of the shit off me that Xatalos threw on me. Sorry.

You said that you had a problem with me basing my suspicions off of nothing and I was just reflecting that it was similar to how I was pressured - not based off of much.

Now I must go to work.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 09 2013 22:15 GMT
#223
On December 10 2013 07:10 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I don't like Xatalos right now and I'm curious if anyone sees what I see before I say why.

Gladly oblige.

Quick to hop on someone really really unreasonably early and with not the greatest logic in the world?

My behavior right off is worse but he votes cora

I am so bad I am useful to scum in the lategame, so he would rather mislynch cora who though not perfect, is definitely better at being town than me.

Probably not exactly your point but I think you are also seeing the quick to lynch attitude. And the slightly unreasonable aggressiveness.

I'm seeing a scattershot that's flinging poo everywhere and found someone to whom it will stick. I don't feel like he's trying to discern anyone's alignment, but rather start chaos and find a nice lynch target.
##Vote Xatalos


Well, that's one way to look at it. The other is that I'm always relatively aggressive as town.

You are? Where?

Is meta defense weak?

Give us the other sailing voyages you have made, surely you have ticket stubs?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 09 2013 22:16 GMT
#224
On December 10 2013 07:13 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:06 Corazon wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:01 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:53 Corazon wrote:
Lol can I go one game without being the first one voted.

Do you guys really think I'm more scummy at this point than Spag and Slam? I'm being open and honest with all of you. I'm not hiding anything. I've always tried to be genuine and not put up façades or wear masks. I'm telling you that I was going to be busy and I told you how I felt coming into this game. If you guys want to call me scum for that, go ahead. But just know that it is really silly to call me scum when Slam and Spag made one post and peaced out. Spag had to be coerced back into the thread and Slam still hasn't come back.

Plutarch wasn't trying to prod me for discussion; he was trying to twist my words and call me scum. Holyflare is just piggybacking off of everyone else's arguments to take town credit.

If you guys would look into the game, you would see that I am far from the scummiest player here. Also, it is good to know that you are all down for pressure voting so now I don't have to take your votes seriously until very close to the deadline. Sweet.


Spagetticus and Alakaslam certainly didn't start in a townish way. But I have to ask which is worse: weak non-contribution (them) or passable non-contribution (you)?


"passable non-contribution" doesn't exist. Your logic is flawed.

My first post was contribution. You can call me out on it later if I contradict myself. You can't call Slam and Spag out on anything that they wrote in their first posts.


Maybe the better choice of words would have been "a semi-contribution" - as in throwing a tiny contribution to the thread in hopes of people glancing over it and deeming it as a passable contribution.

I think being the first real post with substance and allowing for discussion is a good contribution. If I wanted people to glance over it, I would not have been the first one to post it. I would wait until someone else was taking heat in order to make my entrance to the thread in such a way. Another point of bad logic.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 09 2013 22:16 GMT
#225
Xatalos do you think Artanis' point about you scatter-shotting is a good one? Artanis has a good eye.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 09 2013 22:16 GMT
#226
On December 10 2013 06:44 purpletrator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 06:43 LSB wrote:
##Vote: purpletrator
Scum are mafia pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs are players pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs = Mafia.
Flawless mafia. Lynch all Smurfs

You could at least start in alphabetical order. What if I reveal my identity? Would you change your vote to a different smurf?

Worst post in thread.
##Vote: purpletrator
table for two on a tv tray
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 09 2013 22:17 GMT
#227
I think we need to calm down. My "townie on townie day 1 shitstorm" sense is tingling.

That speaking, oddly enough it does encourage a Xatalos lynch
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 09 2013 22:18 GMT
#228
Missed this post

On December 10 2013 06:44 purpletrator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 06:43 LSB wrote:
##Vote: purpletrator
Scum are mafia pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs are players pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs = Mafia.
Flawless mafia. Lynch all Smurfs

You could at least start in alphabetical order. What if I reveal my identity? Would you change your vote to a different smurf?

Ya, sure. Reveal please!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 09 2013 22:18 GMT
#229
On December 10 2013 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 06:44 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:43 LSB wrote:
##Vote: purpletrator
Scum are mafia pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs are players pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs = Mafia.
Flawless mafia. Lynch all Smurfs

You could at least start in alphabetical order. What if I reveal my identity? Would you change your vote to a different smurf?

Worst post in thread.
##Vote: purpletrator

Kusplain?

Hello sir, I promise not to get mad at you this game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 09 2013 22:19 GMT
#230
On December 10 2013 07:17 LSB wrote:
I think we need to calm down. My "townie on townie day 1 shitstorm" sense is tingling.

That speaking, oddly enough it does encourage a Xatalos lynch

Whom do you feel are townies from this and why? It hasn't really been one on one. It's been HF and Xatalos against Cora, and myself, Alakaslam and you against Xatalos. If you feel it's townie on townie, then you'd think Xatalos was town.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 09 2013 22:20 GMT
#231
On December 10 2013 07:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:44 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:43 LSB wrote:
##Vote: purpletrator
Scum are mafia pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs are players pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs = Mafia.
Flawless mafia. Lynch all Smurfs

You could at least start in alphabetical order. What if I reveal my identity? Would you change your vote to a different smurf?

Worst post in thread.
##Vote: purpletrator

Kusplain?

Hello sir, I promise not to get mad at you this game

If purpletrator can reasonably explain what he is going to achieve with that post i'm going to unvote.
Now i gotta sleep! cya tomorrow.

Please don't be useless Alakaslam ok?
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 09 2013 22:20 GMT
#232
On December 10 2013 07:15 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:10 Xatalos wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I don't like Xatalos right now and I'm curious if anyone sees what I see before I say why.

Gladly oblige.

Quick to hop on someone really really unreasonably early and with not the greatest logic in the world?

My behavior right off is worse but he votes cora

I am so bad I am useful to scum in the lategame, so he would rather mislynch cora who though not perfect, is definitely better at being town than me.

Probably not exactly your point but I think you are also seeing the quick to lynch attitude. And the slightly unreasonable aggressiveness.

I'm seeing a scattershot that's flinging poo everywhere and found someone to whom it will stick. I don't feel like he's trying to discern anyone's alignment, but rather start chaos and find a nice lynch target.
##Vote Xatalos


Well, that's one way to look at it. The other is that I'm always relatively aggressive as town.

You are? Where?

Is meta defense weak?

Give us the other sailing voyages you have made, surely you have ticket stubs?


My latest town game is here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423047&user=Xatalos&currentpage=3 I'm maybe slightly more passive there, but you can't see the aggression I put forth in the PM land during the beginning. Grackaroni can enlighten you perhaps.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 09 2013 22:21 GMT
#233
On December 10 2013 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 06:44 purpletrator wrote:
On December 10 2013 06:43 LSB wrote:
##Vote: purpletrator
Scum are mafia pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs are players pretending to be someone else.
Smurfs = Mafia.
Flawless mafia. Lynch all Smurfs

You could at least start in alphabetical order. What if I reveal my identity? Would you change your vote to a different smurf?

Worst post in thread.
##Vote: purpletrator

How is it alignment indicative at all? It just seems playful. Bad post =/= scummy post.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 09 2013 22:21 GMT
#234
On December 10 2013 07:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:17 LSB wrote:
I think we need to calm down. My "townie on townie day 1 shitstorm" sense is tingling.

That speaking, oddly enough it does encourage a Xatalos lynch

Whom do you feel are townies from this and why? It hasn't really been one on one. It's been HF and Xatalos against Cora, and myself, Alakaslam and you against Xatalos. If you feel it's townie on townie, then you'd think Xatalos was town.

So far I think I am townie, I haven't really thought past that. I just don't think this day 1 attitude is gonna be very productive.

The whole entire Xatalos suspicion does require a meta read on Xatalos to see if he is brilliant enough to try for the plan on day 1, or does he just play like this.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Spaghetticus
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia451 Posts
December 09 2013 22:24 GMT
#235
What plan? What would be a brilliant scum move for Xatalos' to try?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 09 2013 22:24 GMT
#236
On December 10 2013 07:21 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On December 10 2013 07:17 LSB wrote:
I think we need to calm down. My "townie on townie day 1 shitstorm" sense is tingling.

That speaking, oddly enough it does encourage a Xatalos lynch

Whom do you feel are townies from this and why? It hasn't really been one on one. It's been HF and Xatalos against Cora, and myself, Alakaslam and you against Xatalos. If you feel it's townie on townie, then you'd think Xatalos was town.

So far I think I am townie, I haven't really thought past that. I just don't think this day 1 attitude is gonna be very productive.

The whole entire Xatalos suspicion does require a meta read on Xatalos to see if he is brilliant enough to try for the plan on day 1, or does he just play like this.

I just skimmed through the filter he linked and I don't think it looks like the start of this game at all. He's far more aggressive here. What were you trying to say exactly with your initial post if you didn't mean to give anyone a town read but yourself? I'm confused. I don't think a plan other than "starting shit" is required for scum. That's always a good thing.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 09 2013 22:24 GMT
#237
On December 10 2013 07:16 Spaghetticus wrote:
Xatalos do you think Artanis' point about you scatter-shotting is a good one? Artanis has a good eye.


Maybe I ought to calm down a bit. However, I'm tired of slow first days. It feels good to get something going fast.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 09 2013 22:25 GMT
#238
On December 10 2013 07:10 Corazon wrote:
I do feel like Slam was right as well. If Xatalos was using good logic and pushing me like a townie, I wouldn't have a problem with him. However, he is using faulty logic on purpose and trying to pass it off as correct when in fact his conclusions only come about because he needs to fake pressure on me.



I don't like these posts coming from cora. He's picking and choosing people to get aggressive on. Who is it now? The guy that is currently the flavour of the thread, Xatalos. He only comments on him using faulty logic but see's no reason to comment in on other people's contributions and explain why meta posts are bad or what was wrong with earlier pressure from me/plu. It's "attack this guy rawrrrrrr~"


See this for example:

On December 10 2013 07:10 Corazon wrote:
I do feel like Slam was right as well. If Xatalos was using good logic and pushing me like a townie, I wouldn't have a problem with him. However, he is using faulty logic on purpose and trying to pass it off as correct when in fact his conclusions only come about because he needs to fake pressure on me.


There is no discussion of why logic is faulty or trying to get a read on the person or discussing the points with other people. It's an outright accusation that a person is scum and "needs to fake pressure". This is not the response of someone that is looking to find someone elses alignment, nowhere does it ask how he plays or any regards that he MIGHT be town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 09 2013 22:26 GMT
#239
On December 10 2013 07:24 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 07:16 Spaghetticus wrote:
Xatalos do you think Artanis' point about you scatter-shotting is a good one? Artanis has a good eye.


Maybe I ought to calm down a bit. However, I'm tired of slow first days. It feels good to get something going fast.

Do you think my pressure on you is indicative of my alignment?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 09 2013 22:27 GMT
#240
##Vote: xigxag

CHUPAZI.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3385
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m774
mouzStarbuck391
KnowMe270
ToD238
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 7m
INu's Battles
14h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 7m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.