• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 320

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 318 319 320 321 322 423 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 11 2013 23:22 GMT
#6381
That's a nice start for today.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 11 2013 23:25 GMT
#6382
damn son

nice shot JAT

yay 2 votes

##vote: jaybrundage
##vote: gtrsrs
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 23:33 GMT
#6383
On December 12 2013 01:27 Koshi wrote:
Ok Risen scum. Ez life indeed.

to
On December 12 2013 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 07:17 jaybrundage wrote:
On December 12 2013 07:15 Koshi wrote:
rayn has a weakness for mason partners. it has been proven.

Are you referring to another game?
Or are you talking about this one?

Last game he also had his Mason partner as towniest town in the game. While his mason partner was scum and just like in this game rayn called a lot of people scum. I guess I could go all the way back to Sicilian but I was SK there so maybe harder to spot. But anyway. rayn totes town. Risen meh. Can kill. Should kill.

to
On December 12 2013 07:45 Koshi wrote:
After reading that QT he agrees a lot on scumreads. I will have to check how much he did that in XLIII but I think he did that less. Risen looked also quite helpless in LXIII till he was up for lynch. In this game he says he doesn't read any pages but for example (because I can remember this) he agreed that I could be scum.

Risen+MZ will be my 2 votes once JAT activates double lynch. But I can reread on Risen.

but with a hint of
On December 12 2013 07:56 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. I need sleep now. If supersoft passes through makes sure he contributes.


Combine with item stuff that has gone down and we have...!

##vote:Meapak_Zipph
##vote: Koshi
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 11 2013 23:38 GMT
#6384
LSB needs to be one of our lynch targets. That dude has skated way too long.

torn between koshi or gtrsrs for my second vote.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 23:39 GMT
#6385
Choose Koshi, LSB going to get lynched eventually regardless. Koshi as inventor can easily talk himself out
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2013 23:45 GMT
#6386
I'm sticking to my Jaybrundage lynch, though as per my post since my lynch is heavily suggests a Jaybrundage/MZ scum duo I'm cool with lynching MZ instead
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 11 2013 23:46 GMT
#6387
On December 12 2013 08:39 Risen wrote:
Choose Koshi, LSB going to get lynched eventually regardless. Koshi as inventor can easily talk himself out

I'm fucking done with LSB doing nothing but posting every twelve hours about the setup and doing nothing else so I'm not moving off of him.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 11 2013 23:46 GMT
#6388
speak of the devil...
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 23:47 GMT
#6389
On December 12 2013 08:45 LSB wrote:
I'm sticking to my Jaybrundage lynch, though as per my post since my lynch is heavily suggests a Jaybrundage/MZ scum duo I'm cool with lynching MZ instead

Lynch both? I can't judge so I'll just catch you up since one page back is intimidating to read to. Double lynch today!
On December 12 2013 08:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
speak of the devil...

lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 11 2013 23:50 GMT
#6390
Wow nice to be right at least once this game.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2013 23:51 GMT
#6391
On December 12 2013 08:47 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 08:45 LSB wrote:
I'm sticking to my Jaybrundage lynch, though as per my post since my lynch is heavily suggests a Jaybrundage/MZ scum duo I'm cool with lynching MZ instead

Lynch both? I can't judge so I'll just catch you up since one page back is intimidating to read to. Double lynch today!
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 08:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
speak of the devil...

lol

I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 23:51 GMT
#6392
I have a sneaking suspicion that the scum team has it in for me. And are planning to lynch me. o.O
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 11 2013 23:52 GMT
#6393
MZ I must say your 2nd ability claim looks fake as shit. I'm considering lynching MZ the scummer and LSB the sk.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 11 2013 23:55 GMT
#6394
On December 12 2013 08:52 sandroba wrote:
MZ I must say your 2nd ability claim looks fake as shit. I'm considering lynching MZ the scummer and LSB the sk.

Bring it up with the hosts after the game?

You've had me as town for most of the game but you changed your mind because you don't like my second ability?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2013 23:56 GMT
#6395
On December 07 2013 11:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 11:44 supersoft wrote:
what's your hidden abilitie MZ?

It's nimbus strike, it deals 50 damage to three targets. I can use it once

[/QUOTE]
Well... now that you mention it, this looks incredibly fake and really weak
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 23:56 GMT
#6396
On December 12 2013 08:51 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 08:47 Risen wrote:
On December 12 2013 08:45 LSB wrote:
I'm sticking to my Jaybrundage lynch, though as per my post since my lynch is heavily suggests a Jaybrundage/MZ scum duo I'm cool with lynching MZ instead

Lynch both? I can't judge so I'll just catch you up since one page back is intimidating to read to. Double lynch today!
On December 12 2013 08:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
speak of the devil...

lol

I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.

How about you use those eggs for balls. And don't ignore how i responded too your case.

A town would want to listen to the defense of the accused because they don't know the alignment of others. A scum however makes some bullshit up for a case that he knows isn't true and then does it best to appear like he cares about the lynch.

YOU LSB dont care about this lynch I responded to your case and you ignore my response instead of reading it over and either giving a counter argument or stating how I was wrong. You just pretend it never happened.

Welp fuck that.

##Vote LSB
##Vote Roffles

Voting Roffles cause it's become clear that quite alot of the scum team are lurking like crazy.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 23:58 GMT
#6397
Son I'm not angry....

I'm just disappointed.

When you accuse a man of being scum. Give a reason. Love Dad
On December 12 2013 08:25 jcarlsoniv wrote:
damn son

nice shot JAT

yay 2 votes

##vote: jaybrundage
##vote: gtrsrs

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2013 00:04 GMT
#6398
Well considering JL just flipped red I'm just gonna say I'm pretty happy that you are suspecting me.

It's funny you talk about "having balls" when you turn around and vote probably the two easiest people to accuse. I've been lurking hard and roffels even harder
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2013 00:05 GMT
#6399
On December 12 2013 08:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 08:52 sandroba wrote:
MZ I must say your 2nd ability claim looks fake as shit. I'm considering lynching MZ the scummer and LSB the sk.

Bring it up with the hosts after the game?

You've had me as town for most of the game but you changed your mind because you don't like my second ability?

I didnt have you as town for the whole game. True, I thought you argued in a pretty townie way when I said the stuff about you and austin, but really you have had 0 impact in this game and that is something you share with our friend JL that is no longer here with us. Stay clear out of the way and come into the thread to try to save face once called out. That's been the recuring theme for both you and JL, and coincidently you both haven't been after each other so much.
LSB is pretty much willing to go wherever the tide is taking him, and the Rean kill fits an SK job like a glove, as well as the tryn pick and pretty much everything LSB is doing, not sticking his neck out, staying under the radar, acting just scummy enough to not be a mafia target. My best pick for SK.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2013 00:05 GMT
#6400
On December 12 2013 08:52 sandroba wrote:
MZ I must say your 2nd ability claim looks fake as shit. I'm considering lynching MZ the scummer and LSB the sk.

If I was sk kushm4ster would be dead.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 318 319 320 321 322 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 72
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28049
Calm 2574
Mini 162
firebathero 104
Dewaltoss 101
soO 60
NaDa 28
Bale 25
HiyA 25
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota33
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1407
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu784
Other Games
FrodaN1980
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo402
mouzStarbuck370
Livibee190
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr123
UpATreeSC121
RotterdaM98
Mew2King47
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur755
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 16m
Replay Cast
3h 1m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.