• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:30
CEST 01:30
KST 08:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7950 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 321

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 423 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2013 00:09 GMT
#6401
On December 12 2013 09:05 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 08:52 sandroba wrote:
MZ I must say your 2nd ability claim looks fake as shit. I'm considering lynching MZ the scummer and LSB the sk.

If I was sk kushm4ster would be dead.

I muist say that is a strong argument.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 12 2013 00:11 GMT
#6402
On December 12 2013 09:04 LSB wrote:
Well considering JL just flipped red I'm just gonna say I'm pretty happy that you are suspecting me.

It's funny you talk about "having balls" when you turn around and vote probably the two easiest people to accuse. I've been lurking hard and roffels even harder

Why are you avoiding the issue of replying to my response of your case.

Yea I just vote the easiest people in the thread /sarcasm. That's why I thought SS, VE, and Marv and wanted to lynch them.

Honestly your complete lack of reason has lead me to the conclusion that your scum not that its "easy"
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 12 2013 00:14 GMT
#6403
On December 12 2013 09:11 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 09:04 LSB wrote:
Well considering JL just flipped red I'm just gonna say I'm pretty happy that you are suspecting me.

It's funny you talk about "having balls" when you turn around and vote probably the two easiest people to accuse. I've been lurking hard and roffels even harder

Why are you avoiding the issue of replying to my response of your case.

Yea I just vote the easiest people in the thread /sarcasm. That's why I thought SS, VE, and Marv EDIT were scum and wanted to lynch them.

Honestly your complete lack of reason has lead me to the conclusion that your scum not that its "easy"

EBWODP (I'm doing it right :D)
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 12 2013 00:14 GMT
#6404
Everyone voting roffles shoud remember that both flipped scum voted roffles day 2. I guess a bus is not impossible (especially since roffles is dead weigth) but I think it also is not needed at that point.
Vote MZ instead.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 12 2013 00:15 GMT
#6405
##Unvote
My scum reads are voting for my scum reads... sigh
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 12 2013 00:16 GMT
#6406
On December 12 2013 09:15 Mocsta wrote:
##Unvote
My scum reads are voting for my scum reads... sigh

Expand on this. Could be an SK like sandroba suggested
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2013 00:24 GMT
#6407
On December 12 2013 09:11 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 09:04 LSB wrote:
Well considering JL just flipped red I'm just gonna say I'm pretty happy that you are suspecting me.

It's funny you talk about "having balls" when you turn around and vote probably the two easiest people to accuse. I've been lurking hard and roffels even harder

Why are you avoiding the issue of replying to my response of your case.

Yea I just vote the easiest people in the thread /sarcasm. That's why I thought SS, VE, and Marv and wanted to lynch them.

Honestly your complete lack of reason has lead me to the conclusion that your scum not that its "easy"

No matter how much time I spend arguing with you I don't think I can convince you to vote yourself. Plus it is written in red which is hard to read
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 12 2013 00:25 GMT
#6408
On December 12 2013 09:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Everyone voting roffles shoud remember that both flipped scum voted roffles day 2. I guess a bus is not impossible (especially since roffles is dead weigth) but I think it also is not needed at that point.
Vote MZ instead.

Hmm that's a good point. Although Roffles was also voting for himself. So maybe he wanted to be done with the game (He obvious isn't playing) and give his team townie points. We can't count on the scum team to do the most logical thing. Like just look at how Coag played. However even with that being said I do agree that Roffles chance of being scum is less likely given that two scum were on him.

##UnVote Roffles

The other thing is that if roffles is unlikely scum then I still think it's likely that there were no scum on the chopping block on MZ, Austin, Roffles lynch day. What do you think sandroba.

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2013 00:26 GMT
#6409
Well that was a quick redirect of the scum wagon. So if I mention when you filter JL it says "LYNCH LSB" will you also unvote me?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 12 2013 00:26 GMT
#6410
On December 12 2013 09:24 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 09:11 jaybrundage wrote:
On December 12 2013 09:04 LSB wrote:
Well considering JL just flipped red I'm just gonna say I'm pretty happy that you are suspecting me.

It's funny you talk about "having balls" when you turn around and vote probably the two easiest people to accuse. I've been lurking hard and roffels even harder

Why are you avoiding the issue of replying to my response of your case.

Yea I just vote the easiest people in the thread /sarcasm. That's why I thought SS, VE, and Marv and wanted to lynch them.

Honestly your complete lack of reason has lead me to the conclusion that your scum not that its "easy"

No matter how much time I spend arguing with you I don't think I can convince you to vote yourself. Plus it is written in red which is hard to read

Roffles did it. Where's your faith.

Also the main reason you can't convince me to vote my self is your case was so terrible.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 12 2013 00:28 GMT
#6411
I can do anything.
God Bless
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 12 2013 00:30 GMT
#6412
On December 12 2013 09:28 Roffles wrote:
I can do anything.

Oh yea bet you can't modkill your self
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2013 00:33 GMT
#6413
Reads from JonnyLaw's death

JAT- GREEN easiest thing in the world to shoot a lurker as mafia and be like "oops"
Mocsta- Green they've thrown too much unnecessary dirt on each other even if no one cares, doesn't look like a bus to me.

Although you probably don't think I'm the best judge of this, but it seems clear to me that JonnyLaw uses "LYNCH LSB or ROFFLES" as a copout to discussion of lynch targets. Like MZ for instance.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 12 2013 00:36 GMT
#6414
On December 12 2013 09:33 LSB wrote:
Reads from JonnyLaw's death

JAT- GREEN easiest thing in the world to shoot a lurker as mafia and be like "oops"
Mocsta- Green they've thrown too much unnecessary dirt on each other even if no one cares, doesn't look like a bus to me.

Although you probably don't think I'm the best judge of this, but it seems clear to me that JonnyLaw uses "LYNCH LSB or ROFFLES" as a copout to discussion of lynch targets. Like MZ for instance.

LSB you only post when people vote you. At least I contribute when I'm not under the gun.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 12 2013 00:37 GMT
#6415
On December 12 2013 09:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 09:33 LSB wrote:
Reads from JonnyLaw's death

JAT- GREEN easiest thing in the world to shoot a lurker as mafia and be like "oops"
Mocsta- Green they've thrown too much unnecessary dirt on each other even if no one cares, doesn't look like a bus to me.

Although you probably don't think I'm the best judge of this, but it seems clear to me that JonnyLaw uses "LYNCH LSB or ROFFLES" as a copout to discussion of lynch targets. Like MZ for instance.

LSB you only post when people vote you. At least I contribute when I'm not under the gun.

lol
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 12 2013 00:38 GMT
#6416
##Vote Gtrsrs
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 12 2013 00:41 GMT
#6417
On December 12 2013 09:28 Roffles wrote:
I can do anything.

can we fucking kill this guy already as well? I've heard enough about how he's "too troll to be scum."
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 12 2013 00:45 GMT
#6418
Gotta head off for a couple hours.

Im tossing up between {Kush, LSB, MZ, Risen} for my vote today.

My preference is probably Kush + LSB/ MZ

Between LSB/MZ, I am factoring in that MZ has been shot a couple times
-> So might be worth finishing off with KP.

Will double check this later.


The rest of my pile of shit group is:
gtrsrs, roffles, onegu,

Jay is kinda hovering in/out. Somethings I really dont like, something I think are too hard to emulate as scum.

Be back later.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 12 2013 00:48 GMT
#6419
Meh everything makes sense if MZ is scum.

I've played with Coag multiple times and I know he isn't stupid enough to throw away his life (especially as mafia) for no reason.

Day 3 is just absurd from an objective point of view. Coag pops out of nowhere with a nuke and sacrifices himself, and JL a mafia is happy to send him along to his death. Coag wasn't under any serious suspicion at the time so I don't see why he would honestly just kill himself. I'm sure he would be happy to lurk away.

I think the whole entire nuke drama was to draw attention off of MZ. After the sour taste of day 2, MZ looked pretty bad and the whole entire Coag fiasco allowed the issue to be pushed out of the radar.

##Vote: Meapak_Ziphh
Unless I find someone else who I think I should vote for I'm gonna keep my vote on jaybear. I really want this cleared up though.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 12 2013 01:01 GMT
#6420
On December 12 2013 09:48 LSB wrote:
Meh everything makes sense if MZ is scum.

I've played with Coag multiple times and I know he isn't stupid enough to throw away his life (especially as mafia) for no reason.

Day 3 is just absurd from an objective point of view. Coag pops out of nowhere with a nuke and sacrifices himself, and JL a mafia is happy to send him along to his death. Coag wasn't under any serious suspicion at the time so I don't see why he would honestly just kill himself. I'm sure he would be happy to lurk away.

I think the whole entire nuke drama was to draw attention off of MZ. After the sour taste of day 2, MZ looked pretty bad and the whole entire Coag fiasco allowed the issue to be pushed out of the radar.

##Vote: Meapak_Ziphh
Unless I find someone else who I think I should vote for I'm gonna keep my vote on jaybear. I really want this cleared up though.

lol

Nice justification LSB
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech139
ViBE123
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11955
910 73
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
canceldota158
League of Legends
Doublelift4382
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3646
Other Games
summit1g5583
C9.Mang0397
JimRising 383
ToD147
PPMD42
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP41
• poizon28 36
• musti20045 20
• RyuSc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra937
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur593
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.