• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:02
CEST 13:02
KST 20:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6327 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 318

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 316 317 318 319 320 423 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 18:52 GMT
#6341
On December 12 2013 03:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE got killed last night and flipped town.

Ah, that explains that.

"slip" was this.

On December 09 2013 04:35 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: It's actually infuriating that someone could be town and be so stupid. So I'm checking out for now. I'll talk to rayn in QT or something.


I'm talking like I know the dude is town.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 18:54 GMT
#6342
On December 12 2013 03:45 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Having now fully read the mason QT, it makes me feel that Risen is scum.

He gives some pseudo-reads on a few people he thinks are scum here and there, but the actual hunting is clearly being done by rayn. It seems like a pretty one-sided discussion.

Risen apparently made a "scum slip in thread" early in the masoning, and was concerned about it. I don't know what he said, but his reaction doesn't line up with how I imagine a townie would react.

A significant chunk of the entire conversation is based around the logistics for how roles will play out, so I absolutely refuse to believe Risen just forgot.

Pretty good point right there.

Well I fully intended to send in the action, obviously, but I just never sent it in. My bad?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 18:57 GMT
#6343
So do we have KP to take out JL today. Why isn't he dead D:
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 11 2013 18:59 GMT
#6344
On December 12 2013 03:52 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 03:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE got killed last night and flipped town.

Ah, that explains that.

"slip" was this.

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2013 04:35 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: It's actually infuriating that someone could be town and be so stupid. So I'm checking out for now. I'll talk to rayn in QT or something.


I'm talking like I know the dude is town.


See, I remember reading that post from you, and I just looked back. It doesn't look like anyone jumped on you or even mentioned it at all. Why would you freak out and have a guilty conscience if no one even saw it as a scumslip?

If I'm missing it, please point me in the right direction.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 19:02 GMT
#6345
I posted in QT immediately after posting in thread. Knew rayn wouldn't call me on it so I felt comfortable talking about it in QT. I'm serious when I say I want to be on a team, and whether he likes it or not rayn is my bro4lyfe in this game now :D
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 11 2013 19:05 GMT
#6346
On December 12 2013 04:02 Risen wrote:
I posted in QT immediately after posting in thread. Knew rayn wouldn't call me on it so I felt comfortable talking about it in QT. I'm serious when I say I want to be on a team, and whether he likes it or not rayn is my bro4lyfe in this game now :D


But why? What town motivation is there to think "oh shit, that looks like a scum slip - better cover all my bases and make rayn know that it isn't a slip!"
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 19:27 GMT
#6347
There's no motivation other than sharing a moment with a friend <3
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2013 20:20 GMT
#6348
I don't like this whole "risen is scum because he didn't protect us thing". The major point I'd like to bring up is 25 damage is incredibly low. Even VT can do 50 damage (the 1 damage thing is an exception that I am not sure what it means). Unless we go with the theory that mafia can split their KP, it is hard to imagine that someone has an ability that can only do 25 damage.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Mid or Feed
Profile Joined November 2013
Korea (South)250 Posts
December 11 2013 20:26 GMT
#6349
In case anyone was wondering, this was the contents of JayB's edited post:

Oh and I forgot the reason I didn't get hurt by VE (said it claims BS T_T) and I was saddened to see that TF wasted his ult on me was because I was protected last night with thresh's lantern. I clicked it :D
Me mid or AFK nubs nubs nubs
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2013 20:27 GMT
#6350
However in the mason QT Risen doesn't sound like a townie at all "All I want to do is make sure I survive till endgame" is incredibly suspicious for someone who is supposed to be town aligned.

A more important question is "why wasn't ticklemusic protected last night?". It was pretty clear that he was going to be a target by someone considering he had so little hp
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 21:22 GMT
#6351
On December 12 2013 05:26 Mid or Feed wrote:
In case anyone was wondering, this was the contents of JayB's edited post:

Show nested quote +
Oh and I forgot the reason I didn't get hurt by VE (said it claims BS T_T) and I was saddened to see that TF wasted his ult on me was because I was protected last night with thresh's lantern. I clicked it :D

Thx for not killing me <3.

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 21:30 GMT
#6352
Risen can you mason me again next night?
I am feeling lonely.
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 21:50 GMT
#6353
Of course!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2013 21:53 GMT
#6354
On December 11 2013 23:56 Koshi wrote:
Feel free to give me ideas for great items. I am without inspiration.

The eater of the weak. Upon activation, at the end of the day it kills the two players with the least amount of posts made during that day.

If hosts nerf it to only 1, there is no point of the item though because a simple vig gun would be better.

Or some sort of day dt

Blinding Light. At any time type "##Blinding Light: Playername Playername", it returns a DT check via modpost immediately.

Even if it gets nerfed to one player it would be pretty awesome
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 21:57 GMT
#6355
The eater of the weak. Upon activation, at the end of the day it kills the two players with the least amount of posts made during that day.

Best and retarded item ever
table for two on a tv tray
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 11 2013 22:06 GMT
#6356
On December 12 2013 06:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
The eater of the weak. Upon activation, at the end of the day it kills the two players with the least amount of posts made during that day.

Best and retarded item ever

The best part about it is you don't even have to actually activate it. So you can tell who really actually doesn't care about the game, and who is trying to pretend they don't care about the game at little cost :D
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 22:12 GMT
#6357
omg Koshi do that. That's so awesome.
table for two on a tv tray
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 22:12 GMT
#6358
On December 12 2013 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Risen can you mason me again next night?
I am feeling lonely.

I would suggest that we utilize his shield much more useful for town. You can PM Risen on TL if your feeling lonely and talk about to him about non-game stuff. Or if you like the ambiance make a QT for you and Risen, you guys can cozy up on skype watch some netflix together. It will be nice time. Joking aside (got a bit carried away there lol)

I think when you were in the QT you because less logical towards Risen. He can very well be scum. He hasn't contributed jack to the thread. He has no interest in finding scum. He just wants to get to end game ffs (Points to him being 3p). Hell Rayn you even wanted to make Koshi give the invention to Risen based on nothing but some QT conversations. He hasn't done much of anything to be considered town.

So ya I'm done with my rant.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 11 2013 22:15 GMT
#6359
rayn has a weakness for mason partners. it has been proven.
I had a good night of sleep.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 22:16 GMT
#6360
Koshi can you reinvent the Solemon thing that was an awesome invention. They probably dont allow the same invention tho I would think.

I like the Ideas LSB has contributed.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Prev 1 316 317 318 319 320 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 152
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings35
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko241
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38239
Calm 3460
Shuttle 1272
Bisu 960
Hyuk 366
Stork 310
actioN 297
Soma 280
Zeus 259
Rush 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 176
EffOrt 103
FanTaSy 100
Last 94
Mini 91
Soulkey 90
Light 72
Dewaltoss 71
firebathero 71
Pusan 63
ZerO 58
Shine 52
Bale 46
NotJumperer 42
Killer 41
Free 38
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 37
Barracks 35
Snow 28
hero 27
Sharp 22
Noble 20
HiyA 19
sorry 17
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Aegong 12
JYJ 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5073
League of Legends
JimRising 311
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1320
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns32085
summit1g6675
singsing1613
crisheroes237
DeMusliM174
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor28
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 24
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 58m
OSC
11h 13m
Replay Cast
11h 58m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.