• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:30
CEST 01:30
KST 08:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7950 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 317

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 315 316 317 318 319 423 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 17:00 GMT
#6321
Hosts said abilities are cloned and used on both of us. So someone legit did only 25 to one of us lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 11 2013 17:01 GMT
#6322
On December 12 2013 01:54 Mig wrote:
jcarl why did you recommend super to use his check on jay if you knew you had given him the lantern?


I stated that my preference was between gtrsrs and roffles. If Jay thought he was being targeted by supersoft, it might increase his chances of taking the lantern and thus my plan actually doing something useful.


Also n2 chez was the only one who died but ticklish took 849 damage. You thought you also somehow took damage?


Combination of "I thought something fishy was up with ticklish" and I had forgotten to take this into consideration at the end of D3.

But put yourself in my shoes. I had outed myself as a medic D2. Is it not reasonable that between the two nights 2 and 3 I would be killed? I have no idea why I'm still alive, let alone why I haven't taken any damage at all.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 11 2013 17:02 GMT
#6323
ebwop: Is it not reasonable to assume*
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 17:06 GMT
#6324
Lol trying to kill me eh Soniv. Sneaky Sneaky. On the bright side you did help me avoid lux's laser :D

Reading up on the QT with Risen. I actually think we should leave him for now and let scum kill him off as he is low and he does have a shield that we can use to save town.

Going forward we should direct Risen where to use his shield and we can waste scum KP on it by shielding high priority targets so that they have to ignore the target all together waste a roleblock on Risen. Or simply shooting Risen for us.

I find it odd that Risen was so against shielding SS or anyone else for that matter But him and Rayn and that he forgot to do it :/

If Risen doesn't die then we can just kill him off with KP later on if he remains suspicious after we have killed more scummy people.

So for lynch lets go between Gtrsrs, Roffles Onegue, and maybe Kush,
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 17:20 GMT
#6325
Also Jcarl if you wrote up a case for me, I would love to dismantle it as I did for LSB's case.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
December 11 2013 17:23 GMT
#6326
jaybrundage likes jungling
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 11 2013 17:30 GMT
#6327
Rayn- I did initially think VE taking damage made him town but then he didn't use the town cred like I would have expected a town VE to and I decided there was the chance that mafia hit their own guy just for cred and now VE was coasting. This especially seemed possible when they didn't hit VE again n2 and just let him get another check in.

Jcarl's lantern plan seems somewhat plausible to me I suppose. Seems like kind of a ridiculous plan to make up and lie about as mafia, and for what gain? Apparently SS check went through and saw that jay is indeed a VT so not like mafia was trying to hide jays role.
Moderator
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 17:33 GMT
#6328
On December 12 2013 02:23 kushm4sta wrote:
jaybrundage likes jungling

hmm?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 11 2013 17:35 GMT
#6329
On December 12 2013 02:06 jaybrundage wrote:
Lol trying to kill me eh Soniv. Sneaky Sneaky. On the bright side you did help me avoid lux's laser :D

Reading up on the QT with Risen. I actually think we should leave him for now and let scum kill him off as he is low and he does have a shield that we can use to save town.

Going forward we should direct Risen where to use his shield and we can waste scum KP on it by shielding high priority targets so that they have to ignore the target all together waste a roleblock on Risen. Or simply shooting Risen for us.

I find it odd that Risen was so against shielding SS or anyone else for that matter But him and Rayn and that he forgot to do it :/

If Risen doesn't die then we can just kill him off with KP later on if he remains suspicious after we have killed more scummy people.

So for lynch lets go between Gtrsrs, Roffles Onegue, and maybe Kush,


I don't get this.

If we think Risen is scum, then we need to lynch him. We don't have the luxury of just waiting him out to see if scum kills him. Your plan is to direct one of our few town powers left so that it's easy for scum to shoot him? Actually, your plan is to literally "let scum kill him off"

Now, I haven't decided if I think Risen is scum yet, but quickly skimming the QT, I don't see anything that immediately makes me want to say "yeah we should leave him up so scum can kill him". But I still have trouble with "oops I totally forgot to use the role that me and rayn spent a not insignificant amount of time planning out". What do you see, Jay, that makes you want to leave him up?

Also, you likely won't get a fleshed out case today from me (real time today). I have some stuff I need to get done at work by end of day, so I can't spend a whole ton of time posting.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
December 11 2013 17:37 GMT
#6330
jay what do you think about LSB? You seem to feel his case is terrible why arent you suggesting him as a lynch candidate.
Moderator
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 17:46 GMT
#6331
On December 12 2013 02:35 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 02:06 jaybrundage wrote:
Lol trying to kill me eh Soniv. Sneaky Sneaky. On the bright side you did help me avoid lux's laser :D

Reading up on the QT with Risen. I actually think we should leave him for now and let scum kill him off as he is low and he does have a shield that we can use to save town.

Going forward we should direct Risen where to use his shield and we can waste scum KP on it by shielding high priority targets so that they have to ignore the target all together waste a roleblock on Risen. Or simply shooting Risen for us.

I find it odd that Risen was so against shielding SS or anyone else for that matter But him and Rayn and that he forgot to do it :/

If Risen doesn't die then we can just kill him off with KP later on if he remains suspicious after we have killed more scummy people.

So for lynch lets go between Gtrsrs, Roffles Onegue, and maybe Kush,


I don't get this.

If we think Risen is scum, then we need to lynch him. We don't have the luxury of just waiting him out to see if scum kills him. Your plan is to direct one of our few town powers left so that it's easy for scum to shoot him? Actually, your plan is to literally "let scum kill him off"

Now, I haven't decided if I think Risen is scum yet, but quickly skimming the QT, I don't see anything that immediately makes me want to say "yeah we should leave him up so scum can kill him". But I still have trouble with "oops I totally forgot to use the role that me and rayn spent a not insignificant amount of time planning out". What do you see, Jay, that makes you want to leave him up?

Also, you likely won't get a fleshed out case today from me (real time today). I have some stuff I need to get done at work by end of day, so I can't spend a whole ton of time posting.

I see him as a scummy lurker. But hey we have alot of those. I'm not so sure of his alignment either way, He gave an uncaring feeling form the QT making him appear as a unengaged townie. However his actions are pretty questionable that after being so psycked to shield and help rayn he just "forgets" to do it I think there is reasons he can both be town and scum so pretty much null maybe even third party.

Given that information I think we can save him for his role for now, utilizing his shield for the town to benefit from.

I think there are better lynches that I have said multiple times. Gtrsrs, Onegu, Roffles, and Kush.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
December 11 2013 17:47 GMT
#6332
On December 12 2013 02:37 Mig wrote:
jay what do you think about LSB? You seem to feel his case is terrible why arent you suggesting him as a lynch candidate.

I haven't actually looked at LSB much at all. So that's why I don't have much of an opinion on him. What are you thoughts on LSB :o
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 17:48 GMT
#6333
I don't think jcarl is mafia because he gave the lantern to VE for N2. It makes no sense as they can't roleblock VE.
Giving the lantern to me WOULD make sense if Koshi was scum (no harm done - jcarl looks townie), but as VE is town why would mafia allow VE to have a check? It's not like jcarl did know VE says "I WILL NOT CLICK THIS THING!".
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 18:01 GMT
#6334
On December 12 2013 02:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't think jcarl is mafia because he gave the lantern to VE for N2. It makes no sense as they can't roleblock VE.
Giving the lantern to me WOULD make sense if Koshi was scum (no harm done - jcarl looks townie), but as VE is town why would mafia allow VE to have a check? It's not like jcarl did know VE says "I WILL NOT CLICK THIS THING!".

?.?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:06 GMT
#6335
VE got killed last night and flipped town.
table for two on a tv tray
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 11 2013 18:10 GMT
#6336
On December 11 2013 06:03 Risen wrote:
I either 150 split between two or 300 myself. I'm giving myself a 300 shield. I've been shot for a very significant portion of my health thanks to idiots. The only other person in this game I'd even consider shielding is rayn.


so you talked about your shield in here, and you "forgot" to send it in?
@rayn: and you buy this?

i believe risen did something else, since he can't do two things at once!

the 25 kp could come from anywhere. even third party isnt off the table.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:20 GMT
#6337
Explain why third party dicided to yolo-hit me / Risen with 25 kp?
table for two on a tv tray
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 11 2013 18:35 GMT
#6338
does it matter? fact is, that risen didn't protect you.
another fact is, that he was around at deadline
and that he says he forgot it.

i think he's a liar and he fits nicely in my scumdreamteam with MZ.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 18:40 GMT
#6339
Of course it does matter. If Risen is mafia scum sure did not hit us. Did town? i doubt as you consolidated on JL. So the only possibility is 3p. Why would someone who is not same alignment with Risen assume we are not protected? If Risen is mafia why did he not just claim roleblocked? How does it make sense to you?

Like he just claims scum when he can claim roleblocked.
table for two on a tv tray
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
December 11 2013 18:45 GMT
#6340
Having now fully read the mason QT, it makes me feel that Risen is scum.

He gives some pseudo-reads on a few people he thinks are scum here and there, but the actual hunting is clearly being done by rayn. It seems like a pretty one-sided discussion.

Risen apparently made a "scum slip in thread" early in the masoning, and was concerned about it. I don't know what he said, but his reaction doesn't line up with how I imagine a townie would react.

A significant chunk of the entire conversation is based around the logistics for how roles will play out, so I absolutely refuse to believe Risen just forgot.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 315 316 317 318 319 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech139
ViBE123
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11955
910 73
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
canceldota158
League of Legends
Doublelift4382
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3646
Other Games
summit1g5583
C9.Mang0397
JimRising 383
ToD147
PPMD42
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP41
• poizon28 36
• musti20045 20
• RyuSc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra937
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur593
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.