• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:02
CEST 13:02
KST 20:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6331 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 315

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 313 314 315 316 317 423 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 15:50 GMT
#6281
On December 12 2013 00:42 sandroba wrote:
Cheer up, we got coag yesterday and I guarantee you JL is going to flip scum.

I actually thought JL is scum yesterday for his sudden read change on me and kush but lost the train of thought at some point because people are just posting fluff. Ugh..

sandroba could you look at Mig's filter. Mainly his stance on VE. It does not make much sense to me. After N1 he calls VE "near confirmed town because he took dmg" etc, and after that VE appears to be his scumread for some reason but he never wants to lynch him.. Seems like a "contribution" that is not even supposed to ever achieve anything.
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 15:54 GMT
#6282
Lol so the consensus you all came to was that I have six abilities?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 15:55 GMT
#6283
On December 12 2013 00:54 Risen wrote:
Lol so the consensus you all came to was that I have six abilities?

I dont follow?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 15:56 GMT
#6284
I'm confused lol. My mason ability does not make things that affect one of rayn/I affect both. When did that get started?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 15:57 GMT
#6285
Spoilered for length
+ Show Spoiler +

First there is this, that's reasonable.
On December 05 2013 13:17 Mig wrote:
This close to confirms VE as town, and pretty much 100% confirms him if ticklish is town. For VE to take over 250 dmg either multiple townies with large kp roles had to have shot him (unlikely considering he claimed to pick lux) or mafia tried to kill him. The fact that mafia only killed one person last night just adds to this.


but then:
On December 10 2013 06:10 Mig wrote:
I am home and caught up.

Koshi did you purposefully include the hp checks section of the medic radio?

I tried to shoot MZ last night to confirm if he was telling the truth about his ability. I got no result. Not sure if I was rbd or mz was protected or what. If MZ was protected somehow last night could explain why the crown didn't work.

Coag obviously should be lynched today, has a mafia favored role, his claim about the nuke doesn't make sense etc.

VE looks terrible, he is putting totally no effort into the game and why didn't mafia shoot him last night? They roleblocked fuba apparently so they really just left VE alone to use his power? I guess it is possible they have 2 rbers and roleblocked VE also but that seems unlikely. He then coincidentally decides to target his power on the guy who has the ability to block himself off for 2 nights. Some of the suspicious things VE has done this game

1) claims lux immediately, which allows him to be role blocked or killed by the mafia. He is a parity cop he takes awhile before he gets good checks claiming immediately is awful. His explanation that he is a big target at the #3 spot anyway is retarded.

2) jcarl gives him the lantern and he claims in thread he wont use it. Why? Even if he is suspicious of jcarl he doesn't know for a fact that jcarl is mafia. If he was town he should claim he was going to use it even if he wasn't because if jcarl is town maybe mafia wouldn't use their powers on him that night.

3) chooses to use his check on the guy whose only power we know for sure is to block yourself off for 2 nights. Even if you think hes mafia there are a lot safer checks to try and make sure you actually get something useful. Especially for your first check that will actually tell us anything.

Either VE is playing an incredibly dumb town game where he does not think about his actions at all or he is mafia.


On December 11 2013 01:23 Mig wrote:
VE why are you claiming who you are shooting in the middle of the night...... Are you just never worried about role blocks?

On December 11 2013 01:28 Mig wrote:
Did you send in the order for this already, shouldn't you have checked with the hosts about whether you can use both powers first? A check is way way more important than your laser which wont even kill anyone.

On December 11 2013 01:29 Mig wrote:
VE that is a bullshit excuse, if you are town you are playing truly awful this game. I am not sure I believe you would play this terribly.

On December 11 2013 01:31 Mig wrote:
I wouldn't need to point out how scummy you are if every action you did wasn't scummy. You havent done a single thing to help the town the entire game.

On December 11 2013 02:46 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meh, what really gets my goat is that there were so many replacements that we ran out RIGHT when I needed one.

Anyway, you guys should just lynch me tomorrow to clear the air. I've used my laser and my checks have apparently been bad so fuck it right? I'm useless, and people think I'm scum, just lynch me and get some clarity up in this piece.


Now isn't the time for a pity party VE. If you are town you can prove it by helping. I may call your actions scummy but I am looking for the best possible play here and it is why I continue to talk to you and ask you questions.

On December 11 2013 02:52 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 02:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's not a pity party - I'm not the one who mentioned my RL problems sand is. I'm talking about the game here - I've been trying to help, and you ignore that to say that I'm useless. Let me show you what useless looks like friend.


Not referring to your RL problems.

I just mean this, since I have said you haven't helped town you will just take your ball and go home instead of putting any effort into helping. People have called me useless many times, I was annoyed last game when supersoft insulted me repeatedly and talked about how terrible I must be but I don't cry about it, if you are town then suck it up and show me I am wrong.




Like what? He thinks VE is confirmed town but he has ~10 posts why VE is scum.
Not to mention i quoted like 60% of Mig's real analysis in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 15:58 GMT
#6286
On December 12 2013 00:55 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 00:54 Risen wrote:
Lol so the consensus you all came to was that I have six abilities?

I dont follow?

Someone said I have bolt as my hidden ability.

I have: mason, shield for 300, main and jail, or one 150 shield on a target one on me. Can't use either of the last two on a consecutive night. If I had bolt it would have a regular version and a mantra version. I wish I had bolt, it's one of the things that made me excited about being karma.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 15:58 GMT
#6287
On December 12 2013 00:56 Risen wrote:
I'm confused lol. My mason ability does not make things that affect one of rayn/I affect both. When did that get started?

This is pretty interesting because this is what your role says:

Karma - Each night you may use either Resolve or Inspire.
Resolve - At night, you chain target player to you and also mason him non-anonymously. Abilities that affect one of you also affect the other. (Abilities that fit the 'Items/trap' designation do not follow this rule.) Lasts 2 phases.
Inspire - At night, you can grant a shield to any other player. This shield lasts only for the phase in which it is used.
Mantra - Nobody likes Karma but she's come to terms with it and just
meditates to strengthen her resolve instead. Your regular abilities are granted an extra effect. Usable every time you would otherwise use the regular version of the ability at night. You
cannot use the same ability on consecutive nights, but you CAN use the regular
ability and then the Mantra'd version.
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:00 GMT
#6288
Rayn wtf man I hope you're scum or I'll feel bad
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:01 GMT
#6289
lol whoops. Kind of screwed us by not shielding for sure, eh? So did you follow through with your taunt last night? That would explain both of us taking 25
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:02 GMT
#6290
Hahaha oh man. This is bad
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:08 GMT
#6291
On December 12 2013 00:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Or JAT, who's been calling Risen scum for forever and suddenly now he's wishy-washy about him.

Isn't this an indication that JAT knows I'm town and is distancing himself?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:10 GMT
#6292
On December 11 2013 19:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So I don't even know if my power works on scum KP but i need to believe it does because otherwise i am useless as fuck. The role is bullshit if that's the case. What's the point of drawing some shitty 50-100 KP onto yourself? The role would be "you can BLOCK 1/20 of the nightkill". wow.. so useful.. rofl :D

That being said could the VT who hit me & Risen claim?

Why are you asking this? Didn't you taunt someone? So don't you know who dealt us the 25?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:12 GMT
#6293
I'm missing something why are you calling me a liar rayn I even posted I forgot to send in my night action :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:13 GMT
#6294
Like why aren't you crucifying the person you taunted?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 16:13 GMT
#6295
On December 12 2013 01:10 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2013 19:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So I don't even know if my power works on scum KP but i need to believe it does because otherwise i am useless as fuck. The role is bullshit if that's the case. What's the point of drawing some shitty 50-100 KP onto yourself? The role would be "you can BLOCK 1/20 of the nightkill". wow.. so useful.. rofl :D

That being said could the VT who hit me & Risen claim?

Why are you asking this? Didn't you taunt someone? So don't you know who dealt us the 25?

Read the thread dude.

Apparently he taunted me. I have no ability.

This wriggling from you is not making your situation look any better.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:14 GMT
#6296
I'm not going to say it as rayn+risen for lyfe ride together die together
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:17 GMT
#6297
On December 12 2013 01:13 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 01:10 Risen wrote:
On December 11 2013 19:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So I don't even know if my power works on scum KP but i need to believe it does because otherwise i am useless as fuck. The role is bullshit if that's the case. What's the point of drawing some shitty 50-100 KP onto yourself? The role would be "you can BLOCK 1/20 of the nightkill". wow.. so useful.. rofl :D

That being said could the VT who hit me & Risen claim?

Why are you asking this? Didn't you taunt someone? So don't you know who dealt us the 25?

Read the thread dude.

Apparently he taunted me. I have no ability.

This wriggling from you is not making your situation look any better.

vOv

Then I don't know how the two of us took 25
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:18 GMT
#6298
And I'm not wriggling,I was going through rayn's filter. Why am I more likely to be lying than Mocsta? Why is forgetting to submit my night action impossible?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 16:19 GMT
#6299
i dunno what vOv is.

Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 11 2013 16:19 GMT
#6300
Especially since you felt strongly enough about mocsta scum to taunt him. I'm asking why rayn isn't thinking of all these things and instead tunneling onto me. It's hurtful :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 313 314 315 316 317 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 152
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings35
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko241
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38239
Calm 3460
Shuttle 1272
Bisu 960
Hyuk 366
Stork 310
actioN 297
Soma 280
Zeus 259
Rush 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 176
EffOrt 103
FanTaSy 100
Last 94
Mini 91
Soulkey 90
Light 72
Dewaltoss 71
firebathero 71
Pusan 63
ZerO 58
Shine 52
Bale 46
NotJumperer 42
Killer 41
Free 38
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 37
Barracks 35
Snow 28
hero 27
Sharp 22
Noble 20
HiyA 19
sorry 17
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Aegong 12
JYJ 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5073
League of Legends
JimRising 311
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1320
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns32085
summit1g6675
singsing1613
crisheroes237
DeMusliM174
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor28
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 24
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 58m
OSC
11h 13m
Replay Cast
11h 58m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.