• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8663 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 24 2013 17:10 GMT
#1561
Ok during the day one lynch during the last few hours leading up iirc mocsta switched his vote twice and said he was ok with multiple other lynches, how is that being firm?

Also I will answer your case on me and finish my case on mocsta, but my internet is going off and on every minute so bear with me everything will be done before I sleep though I promise.

One other thing as I wait for my internet to comeback on lynching HF os so bad. First killing him if he doctor hurts town so bad. If he is doctor scum almost have to kill him or risk missing their shot, second if he is scum they have to either hold their shot, or not shoot who he claims and he has to claim townie people so they cant shoot who they want. If he isnt dead by the end of n3 lynch him, that way if he is town they have to risk missing thier shot to get him mislyched for 2 nights, or if he is scum they cant shoot really townie targets for 2 nights.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 17:13 GMT
#1562
Dude don't ruin the plan...
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 17:18 GMT
#1563
On November 24 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
@holyflare: Who do you want lynched and why?

Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 17:20 GMT
#1564
I don't like the colour brown so maybe chezinu
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 17:25 GMT
#1565
On November 25 2013 02:20 Holyflare wrote:
I don't like the colour brown so maybe chezinu

Too bad the color brown reflects your play this game, whether you are scum or town.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 17:26 GMT
#1566
I'm too meta for this game tbh you just don't get why yet.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 17:27 GMT
#1567
On November 25 2013 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
I'm too meta for this game tbh you just don't get why yet.

So your meta is not having any scum reads?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 24 2013 17:28 GMT
#1568
On November 25 2013 02:20 Holyflare wrote:
I don't like the colour brown so maybe chezinu

You shouldn't break the Chezinu Rule. The New Brown State does not recognize you as family.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 17:28 GMT
#1569
On November 25 2013 02:27 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
I'm too meta for this game tbh you just don't get why yet.

So your meta is not having any scum reads?


You sure like to make mountains out of mole hills
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 17:29 GMT
#1570
On November 25 2013 02:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 02:27 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 25 2013 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
I'm too meta for this game tbh you just don't get why yet.

So your meta is not having any scum reads?


You sure like to make mountains out of mole hills

You sure like to take "useless" to a new level.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 17:29 GMT
#1571
On November 25 2013 02:28 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 02:20 Holyflare wrote:
I don't like the colour brown so maybe chezinu

You shouldn't break the Chezinu Rule. The New Brown State does not recognize you as family.


I will start my own family, the blue state.
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 24 2013 17:36 GMT
#1572
##Unvote

i'll let this HF thing play out. instead, i'll go with:

##Vote: Mocsta
On November 25 2013 00:10 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 23:57 Bereft wrote:
hi mocsta, i saw you sent me some discussion prompters last night. i promise i'll get to them. but first, i wanted to address this:

On November 24 2013 16:09 Mocsta wrote:
On November 24 2013 16:05 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
So here I am most definitely the best lynch today:
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 24 2013 09:31 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 09:13 Aquanim wrote:
lol never mind

I didn't think it would take 13minutes for a response.

But whatevers,

I obviously haven't had a chance to look into Scibs filter in detail (or at all) since i was consumed with Corazon.

Things I remember from Scibs

- Terrible case on Corazon
- Came in and gave a town read on Rayn, and then semi-AFK'd, he stated he wanted Onegu lynched as a priority but it was clear he was happy playing second-fiddle
- Gives a defense of Bereft; and if Onegu was his best scum read, *SHOULD* have followed through with why Onegu is intentionally misrepresenting play and why Onegu is the best lynch for today.

Essentially 2 cycles in a row, Scibs is happy emailing everyone a bulletin of his intentions and doing nothing to campaign for them.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sciberbia

If someone wants to filter dive him whilst I'm gone, and prove otherwise - go ahead.
until that point in time, he is most definitely the best lynch for today.



And here 4 hours later I'm not even in your top 4.
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 24 2013 13:04 Mocsta wrote:
I'm liking a lunch between jjd/onegu jampi/rean today.

jampi/rean might be modkilled so I'm going to join and vote

##unvote
##votte: jarjardrinks




Nobody "did a filter dive while you were gone" and proved I was town, so what's the reasoning for this?
nothing. you constantly make me paranoid with absense. so I make a point against you and you alleviate that paranoia.

painful but true.

gonna be out for 3 to 4 hrs now. if you want anything else, lemme k ow


can you please expand on what specifically alleviated your concerns on sciberia?

you say that it's his absence that made you paranoid. but in your actual vote, you make no mention that his absence is a concern:+ Show Spoiler +

On November 24 2013 09:31 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 09:13 Aquanim wrote:
lol never mind

I didn't think it would take 13minutes for a response.

But whatevers,

I obviously haven't had a chance to look into Scibs filter in detail (or at all) since i was consumed with Corazon.

Things I remember from Scibs

- Terrible case on Corazon
- Came in and gave a town read on Rayn, and then semi-AFK'd, he stated he wanted Onegu lynched as a priority but it was clear he was happy playing second-fiddle
- Gives a defense of Bereft; and if Onegu was his best scum read, *SHOULD* have followed through with why Onegu is intentionally misrepresenting play and why Onegu is the best lynch for today.

Essentially 2 cycles in a row, Scibs is happy emailing everyone a bulletin of his intentions and doing nothing to campaign for them.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sciberbia

If someone wants to filter dive him whilst I'm gone, and prove otherwise - go ahead.
until that point in time, he is most definitely the best lynch for today.


furthermore, you said this:
On November 24 2013 14:45 Mocsta wrote:
If anything

Bereft pointer between the two games where I am confirmed scum; indicates I am town this game.

(1)
When referring to onegu, i call him tunneled and then imemdiately ask him questions to try and probe his alignment.

(2)
When referring to Artanis, I call him tunnel, discredit him and then suggest him to go look for scum elsewhere.

Two extremely different approaches to the same issue (someone tunneling me as scum). The difference in approach is due to motive.
In (2) I just want to get the heat off me. In (1) I am actually trying to figure out if this guy is sincere in his tunnel to justify lack of contribution.

is this not an attempt at discrediting my opinion?
On November 24 2013 13:09 Mocsta wrote:
really bereft??

seriously, post game I would love to know what is so scummy about my play.

regardless of how I play scum personally, I don't even see how what I'm pushing is scummy?
I get poor play - and I'm extremely time poor this weekend. maybe ibshouldnt try to be a thread driver, but I see no one else taking ownership to move the thread forward

why does it take until a vote is thrown for people to come out of the woodworks.

its ok. I don't think u r scum though. when unconfident its normal to become paranoid.

ciao

2.
no thats not a discredit. thats me stating I find you to be not confident in tpyour reads.
discredit would be to call you a noon and insinuate younpack scum hunting capability.

my point was, when uncertain its easy to jump over anything that doesn't agree with your opinion.,,, notice I have done that a lot this cycle. hence, I think you are unconfident town, rather than scum taking an opportune moment to discredit me

1. I can't really explain it. hes sitting in this awkward zone for me where he seems to care about the lynch. but is inactive enough not to have thread presence to campaign.
I.e, ideal lblending spot for scum,

if there is active svum in this game. by virtue of activity it would be sciberbisa.can cross that bridge when one scum is left thoguh

are any of you buying what he's selling?

i am very unsatisfied by his excuses for why he almost tripped over himself backpedaling from the sciberia vote.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 24 2013 17:39 GMT
#1573
On November 25 2013 02:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 02:28 Chezinu wrote:
On November 25 2013 02:20 Holyflare wrote:
I don't like the colour brown so maybe chezinu

You shouldn't break the Chezinu Rule. The New Brown State does not recognize you as family.


I will start my own family, the blue state.

The police are not family. They are robots controlled by money. They have no love of family. They know not what family is. Their blue uniforms symbolizes the nature of their souls. Blue...just blue...sadness..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 24 2013 17:39 GMT
#1574
Chez, do you plan to actually be useful or spout riddles all game?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 17:40 GMT
#1575
On November 25 2013 02:39 Bereft wrote:
Chez, do you plan to actually be useful or spout riddles all game?

He's already said he wants sci dead, which is one more scumread than HF has given out.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 24 2013 17:41 GMT
#1576
On November 25 2013 02:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 02:39 Bereft wrote:
Chez, do you plan to actually be useful or spout riddles all game?

He's already said he wants sci dead, which is one more scumread than HF has given out.

oh, was I supposed to take that seriously?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 17:42 GMT
#1577
On November 25 2013 02:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 02:39 Bereft wrote:
Chez, do you plan to actually be useful or spout riddles all game?

He's already said he wants sci dead, which is one more scumread than HF has given out.


I think you are confusing names with scum reads because i too have said plenty of names. Mocsta is a recurring name in my filter don't you think?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 17:42 GMT
#1578
More serious than this

On November 25 2013 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
I'm too meta for this game tbh you just don't get why yet.

Grubby's #1 Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 24 2013 17:43 GMT
#1579
On November 25 2013 02:39 Bereft wrote:
Chez, do you plan to actually be useful or spout riddles all game?

robots understand not the intimate messages. Perhaps your a cyborg as they have infected you my brother. Two robots I have caught, One who slander our dead brother and confirm the presence of the other. The second wants to form a family of robots without love and has broken the Chezinu Rule. I sense progress.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 17:43 GMT
#1580
On November 25 2013 02:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 02:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 25 2013 02:39 Bereft wrote:
Chez, do you plan to actually be useful or spout riddles all game?

He's already said he wants sci dead, which is one more scumread than HF has given out.


I think you are confusing names with scum reads because i too have said plenty of names. Mocsta is a recurring name in my filter don't you think?

So you still want to lynch Mocsta for pushing the Rayn lynch? You haven't talked about anyone you want to lynch for about 30 or so hours.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 751
SteadfastSC546
EnkiAlexander 76
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 546
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 40
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29924
Soulkey 307
Dewaltoss 130
Mini 80
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 19
NotJumperer 4
Dota 2
Dendi1014
qojqva811
Counter-Strike
fl0m1398
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 725
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2778
Khaldor2168
Liquid`Hasu778
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1146
B2W.Neo603
ceh9520
byalli495
C9.Mang0168
Pyrionflax93
Chillindude81
Trikslyr55
Railgan21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1153
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 55m
OSC
17h 55m
Stellar Fest
17h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.