• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:24
CEST 14:24
KST 21:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8816 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 21:27 GMT
#381
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 21:32 GMT
#382
On November 21 2013 06:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 06:22 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:02 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:56 cDgCorazon wrote:
JJD. I'm done with that. If you fail to read my filter then I don't feel obliged to answer the same questions over and over again.
I have read your filter.

No need to answer it again it you did, just please link or quote a post where you explain the reason you had a scumread on sciberia @ that point in the game that isn't because of his first post.

I've explained my thinking behind those posts already. So no.

Yes you explained your thinking behind those posts. ANd that thinking directly contradicts what you're saying in the post I quoted.

Here's a post where you try to explain your thinking:

On November 20 2013 13:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
@Thrawn
When I made that post, I was thinking along the lines of "I think sci's actions are looking pretty scummy." In my opinion, if he was trying to create a good town atmosphere in the start, he did a very poor job of doing so. That's why I was thinking (and still am) that sciberia is scum.

Well if the page 1 posts are "mostly joke posting" then why would you think that his post is scummy for doing a poor job of creating a good town atmosphere ?

You specifically say here that you would NOT have a scum read on him for his page 1 joke posting
On November 21 2013 02:03 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yes because I am going to have a scum read on sciberia after 1 page of mostly joke posting...

So I ask again. Why did you think Sci was scummy?

Sorry when you said my filter I thought you meant that I read the whole filter. Read more plz
Sorry, but if you don't like the post I chose, the give me a real answer. Or point me to a better post. I asked several times. I read your filter and all of your answers are the same as the one I posted.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 21:32 GMT
#383
On November 21 2013 06:23 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 06:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:03 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rean, since you apparently are not answering JarJar's case i would like you to explain the following things:
  • At the start ofthe game you said you will not tolerate spam/one-liners/shitting up the thread etc. Then you proceed on acting just like you said people should not act. Why?
  • Why do you actually think Corazon and sciberbia are scum?
  • After you call Cora/scib your strongest scumreads in the next post you vote for Aquanim. Now you are saying you agree with thrawn/my reasoning. Yet thrawn's reasoning was already in thread and what you said about my reasoning (Aqua voting for you while he should logically vote for Cora) later on contradicts yourself in what you said earlier (as that's not what you said). Explain that.
  • Why are you refusing to answer JJD's case? Don't you think bad/wrong cases should be shut down or what's the reason?


I did answer one point that I felt needed to be adressed, 'kinda forgot about the others.

1. I don't see what you mean with this. While some of my posts were short and to the point, I don't think it's a problem. I prefer not to write endless paragraphs if a short and simple answer suffices. And they definitely weren't spam/shitting up the thread.

2. On Cora: at the time cases on him seemed convincing and he felt off. But after rereading his filter I don't feel so strongly anymore, he's actively participating and his logic isn't too bad.
On Scib: I don't like how he's constantly trying to follow others with posts like + Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:49 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:43 sciberbia wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
Who wants a free town read? I've only got one, get it while supplies last! All you need to do is be the first to respond to this post!

mocsta is ineligible because him and I are already confirmed town to each other


@thrawn
You are masons?

Thx for piggybacking on my post. I really appreciate it.

I didnt' 'piggyback' on your post. Our posts aren't saying at all the same thing.

On November 20 2013 15:37 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
You're wrong about me but I think you may very well be right about Cora. I resent that you stole my thunder though -- almost done a case on him.

@thrawn
I legitimately thought Cora was the scummiest person in the thread at the time (if by the tiniest of margins). My intention was mainly to get interesting discussion started.

On November 20 2013 16:55 sciberbia wrote:
EBWOP

Oh yea one other I wanted to reply to was your criticism that I ignored Cora for a while. I stopped prodding Cora because other people were doing a fine job of it and I thought it'd be more productive for them to ask questions such as "explain why you think this about sciberbia" than me doing it. Also I was getting increasingly suspicious of him so I decided to just observe and include my comprehensive thoughts in a later case.

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to question Rean who is probably my second strongest read right now. I find Aquanim's above post on him agreeable.


Just feels to me like he's only going for people others are already going for, dodgy. But still waiting for him to explain his suspicion of me like I said before.

3. Again, I don't follow. I said the Cora/Scib part while also putting suspicion on Aqua because of his playstyle, trying to pressure him. And the way he responded to the pressure really gave me heavy scumvibes, enough to vote for him.

4. I already adressed a point I felt was him taking things wrongly.

1) You gave answers like "Mocsta said this and that" and "Mocsta could be town or he could be scum". How is that supposed to help people think what do you think about people when you are not giving straight answers?
2) So you felt Cora was scummy because of what other people said but then sciberbia was scummy because he seemed to be agreeing a lot with what other people said? Aren't you clearly contradicting yourself here?
3) I mean you liked thrawn's reasoning (also see (2), why is scib scummy then?). It was already in thread but at that time you still listed Cora/scib over Aquanim. Then you used completely different reasoning on Aquanim's post and later on "corrected" the reasoning into fitting what i said about that post.

So, aren't you doing exactly the same things you think sciberbia is scum for?


1. I said what I was thinking. If I thought they were leaning town or scum I'd say so but I didnt so. Perhaps not as decisive as others but I spoke my mind, can't ask for more?
2. There's a difference between agreeing with others and trying to find scum yourself aswell and just piggybacking of others 24/7, which I feel is what Scib is doing.
3. Can you quote the specific posts please? Having a hard time understanding what exactly you are on about


1) Well we have to agree to disagree. I think you have a lot of posts that say nothing.
2) Those posts you quoted are definitely not "piggybacking others". Actually they are the opposite.
3) I mean this:
Here is where you agree with thrawn's case:
This, combined with what Thrawn already said (not gonna waste time parroting), really gives me a bad feeling about you.

This is what you talk about Aquanim's vote on you:
You're put under pressure and you instantly accuse me to try to prove me wrong about you, but 2 posts later you're already looking for arguments to back out of it. And then you go for Corazon with some not terribly convincing arguments.

You are saying Aqua is OMGUSing you and then presenting himself an out in the first place. What i say later is Aquanim by his logic should be voting for Corazon and not Rean. You then say "yes that's what i was saying" while you are not saying the same thing at all. What you say and what i say are two definitely different things.
table for two on a tv tray
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 21:33 GMT
#384
On November 21 2013 06:27 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 01:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
I didn't vote for sciberia because 0% of wagons in the first 2 hours of a game actually get to the deadline? None. What is the point of vote-jumping? It just allows people to skim my cases once they see the bold vote and only really look at it once it's my turn to be under the gun. Voting for people at this stage is pretty useless because it's not going to get a lynch going. I guarantee you that our reads and opinions are going to change before the deadline and it's useless to lock yourself in (or at least making a statement saying you are going to) 2 hours into a game.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be an answer to me but I'm not asking why you didn't vote for sci. I'm asking why you thought Sci was scummy.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 21:34 GMT
#385
Null -> Sci is annoying -> Sci is scummy

That is my progression of reads on Sci in the posts you made. Is that ok?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 21:40 GMT
#386
Yeah it better be ok because it's the last I'm answering about it. You're not reading my filter...I made several posts about where I talk about why I was suspicious of Sci. The end.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
November 20 2013 21:48 GMT
#387
On November 21 2013 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 06:23 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:03 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rean, since you apparently are not answering JarJar's case i would like you to explain the following things:
  • At the start ofthe game you said you will not tolerate spam/one-liners/shitting up the thread etc. Then you proceed on acting just like you said people should not act. Why?
  • Why do you actually think Corazon and sciberbia are scum?
  • After you call Cora/scib your strongest scumreads in the next post you vote for Aquanim. Now you are saying you agree with thrawn/my reasoning. Yet thrawn's reasoning was already in thread and what you said about my reasoning (Aqua voting for you while he should logically vote for Cora) later on contradicts yourself in what you said earlier (as that's not what you said). Explain that.
  • Why are you refusing to answer JJD's case? Don't you think bad/wrong cases should be shut down or what's the reason?


I did answer one point that I felt needed to be adressed, 'kinda forgot about the others.

1. I don't see what you mean with this. While some of my posts were short and to the point, I don't think it's a problem. I prefer not to write endless paragraphs if a short and simple answer suffices. And they definitely weren't spam/shitting up the thread.

2. On Cora: at the time cases on him seemed convincing and he felt off. But after rereading his filter I don't feel so strongly anymore, he's actively participating and his logic isn't too bad.
On Scib: I don't like how he's constantly trying to follow others with posts like + Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:49 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:43 sciberbia wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
Who wants a free town read? I've only got one, get it while supplies last! All you need to do is be the first to respond to this post!

mocsta is ineligible because him and I are already confirmed town to each other


@thrawn
You are masons?

Thx for piggybacking on my post. I really appreciate it.

I didnt' 'piggyback' on your post. Our posts aren't saying at all the same thing.

On November 20 2013 15:37 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
You're wrong about me but I think you may very well be right about Cora. I resent that you stole my thunder though -- almost done a case on him.

@thrawn
I legitimately thought Cora was the scummiest person in the thread at the time (if by the tiniest of margins). My intention was mainly to get interesting discussion started.

On November 20 2013 16:55 sciberbia wrote:
EBWOP

Oh yea one other I wanted to reply to was your criticism that I ignored Cora for a while. I stopped prodding Cora because other people were doing a fine job of it and I thought it'd be more productive for them to ask questions such as "explain why you think this about sciberbia" than me doing it. Also I was getting increasingly suspicious of him so I decided to just observe and include my comprehensive thoughts in a later case.

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to question Rean who is probably my second strongest read right now. I find Aquanim's above post on him agreeable.


Just feels to me like he's only going for people others are already going for, dodgy. But still waiting for him to explain his suspicion of me like I said before.

3. Again, I don't follow. I said the Cora/Scib part while also putting suspicion on Aqua because of his playstyle, trying to pressure him. And the way he responded to the pressure really gave me heavy scumvibes, enough to vote for him.

4. I already adressed a point I felt was him taking things wrongly.

1) You gave answers like "Mocsta said this and that" and "Mocsta could be town or he could be scum". How is that supposed to help people think what do you think about people when you are not giving straight answers?
2) So you felt Cora was scummy because of what other people said but then sciberbia was scummy because he seemed to be agreeing a lot with what other people said? Aren't you clearly contradicting yourself here?
3) I mean you liked thrawn's reasoning (also see (2), why is scib scummy then?). It was already in thread but at that time you still listed Cora/scib over Aquanim. Then you used completely different reasoning on Aquanim's post and later on "corrected" the reasoning into fitting what i said about that post.

So, aren't you doing exactly the same things you think sciberbia is scum for?


1. I said what I was thinking. If I thought they were leaning town or scum I'd say so but I didnt so. Perhaps not as decisive as others but I spoke my mind, can't ask for more?
2. There's a difference between agreeing with others and trying to find scum yourself aswell and just piggybacking of others 24/7, which I feel is what Scib is doing.
3. Can you quote the specific posts please? Having a hard time understanding what exactly you are on about


1) Well we have to agree to disagree. I think you have a lot of posts that say nothing.
2) Those posts you quoted are definitely not "piggybacking others". Actually they are the opposite.
3) I mean this:
Here is where you agree with thrawn's case:
Show nested quote +
This, combined with what Thrawn already said (not gonna waste time parroting), really gives me a bad feeling about you.

This is what you talk about Aquanim's vote on you:
Show nested quote +
You're put under pressure and you instantly accuse me to try to prove me wrong about you, but 2 posts later you're already looking for arguments to back out of it. And then you go for Corazon with some not terribly convincing arguments.

You are saying Aqua is OMGUSing you and then presenting himself an out in the first place. What i say later is Aquanim by his logic should be voting for Corazon and not Rean. You then say "yes that's what i was saying" while you are not saying the same thing at all. What you say and what i say are two definitely different things.


Yeah, you're right, my bad. It's not the same as what you said but I was agreeing with you, he votes for me instead of Cora just to get a second bandwagon going which to me just feels like a really shitty excuse.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 21:49 GMT
#388
Corazon tbh i find it hard to find why you actually think sciberbia is scum. Yes i see this:
He didn't do it with just me. He told Moc and I that it was scummy that we made troll posts. At least Mocsta was direct in saying who he thought was scummy instead of sciberia who is only doing a "window looking" version of scum hunting.

..and this:
While sciberia simply misreads my posts and attacks me, yet doesn't give any conclusion to his read on me. Way less direct and clear then what Mocsta did.

..but could you clarify what actually makes you think so. I can't find these things to be true from what i read from sciberbia.
table for two on a tv tray
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 21:53 GMT
#389
On November 21 2013 06:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yeah it better be ok because it's the last I'm answering about it. You're not reading my filter...I made several posts about where I talk about why I was suspicious of Sci. The end.

You don't get to end it. Would you rather I vote for you instead of question you about it? Stop saying I'm not reading your filter because I've read it more than I've read anyone elses as evidenced by the fact that I've quoted the shit out of it.

The bottom line is:

- You said Sci was scummy for his page 1 post
- You later said that you would not base a scum read off of page 1 posts
- You refuse to acknowledge or defend the above

Now I'll stop if you want and are saying you're not gonna address this anymore. But what I posted above are all facts that people should be aware of.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 21:54 GMT
#390
##Unvote:
##Vote: Aquanim

I find Rean's answers quite reasonable and i don't like Aquanim's vote at all.
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 21:57 GMT
#391
This is a stupid read and smells of fake scum-hunting:
On November 20 2013 12:17 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:06 cDgCorazon wrote:
Moc obv town. Fuck da police!

I think Cora is most likely to be scum so far. His entrance to the thread is what I would describe as very 'safe'. It's trolly, ingratiating, and echoes what Mocsta already said.

agree or disagree.


This is the post where he basically copies me and then denies it:
On November 20 2013 12:49 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:43 sciberbia wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
Who wants a free town read? I've only got one, get it while supplies last! All you need to do is be the first to respond to this post!

mocsta is ineligible because him and I are already confirmed town to each other


@thrawn
You are masons?

Thx for piggybacking on my post. I really appreciate it.

I didnt' 'piggyback' on your post. Our posts aren't saying at all the same thing.


This is where he denies copying me and he twists my words to make it look like I already assumed they were masons:
On November 20 2013 13:00 sciberbia wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [cora] +

On November 20 2013 12:52 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:49 sciberbia wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:43 sciberbia wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
Who wants a free town read? I've only got one, get it while supplies last! All you need to do is be the first to respond to this post!

mocsta is ineligible because him and I are already confirmed town to each other


@thrawn
You are masons?

Thx for piggybacking on my post. I really appreciate it.

I didnt' 'piggyback' on your post. Our posts aren't saying at all the same thing.

My post basically said "so you are claiming mason? interesting..."
Your post said "you are mason?"

So I guess you could say that a lack of reaction is a difference. But it's not like we "aren't saying at all the same thing".



@cora
You made the assumption that he was claiming mason and commented on its plausibility. I found that assumption troubling, and asked him if he was in fact claiming mason.



And then the other point of him not putting his vote where his mouth is was disproved when he voted for me, although it should be noted that he didn't vote for me until I pointed that out.

TBH if it sounds like I'm not interested in the case it's because I've said this shit before and sci has fallen down my scumlist now that Aqua and Onegu look really scummy.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 22:01 GMT
#392
On November 21 2013 06:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 06:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yeah it better be ok because it's the last I'm answering about it. You're not reading my filter...I made several posts about where I talk about why I was suspicious of Sci. The end.

You don't get to end it. Would you rather I vote for you instead of question you about it? Stop saying I'm not reading your filter because I've read it more than I've read anyone elses as evidenced by the fact that I've quoted the shit out of it.

TBH I never care about people voting for me or not. I'm town and I know it. I can take the knowledge of my towniness to the grave and if you all lynch me (which probably isn't going to happen) you'll figure out things about the real scum.
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 22:02 GMT
#393
Corazon i believe sciberbia when he says it was a discussion starter (the first post). Do you believe you two may have just looked things differently about your mason-incident? Because i find that to be the most likely explanation. I don't think either of you is lying or trying to make shit up, you just read each other's posts differently.

I agree with you on Aquanim and Onegu. What do you think of Bereft?
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 22:08 GMT
#394
On November 21 2013 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Corazon i believe sciberbia when he says it was a discussion starter (the first post). Do you believe you two may have just looked things differently about your mason-incident? Because i find that to be the most likely explanation. I don't think either of you is lying or trying to make shit up, you just read each other's posts differently.

I agree with you on Aquanim and Onegu. What do you think of Bereft?

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to think of Bereft, other than the fact that he is lurking. I hate lurker lynches D1. I wonder if he will come back.

If I may return the favor, how do you feel about LoneMeow? Would you place him on the same lurker level as Bereft? The one post I remember of his was not a very good one.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 22:10 GMT
#395
EBWOP:
I also said (in an earlier post) that I didn't like how he was trying to bring conversation off of Aqua and onto me. That's what concerns me about LM.
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 22:12 GMT
#396
I think LoneMeow looks fine, although i'd like to hear his updated thoughts on Aquanim, you and scib.

That was kinda the answer i expected you to give on Bereft.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 22:13 GMT
#397
On November 21 2013 07:10 cDgCorazon wrote:
EBWOP:
I also said (in an earlier post) that I didn't like how he was trying to bring conversation off of Aqua and onto me. That's what concerns me about LM.

I think that's fine if he thinks Aquanim is town and there is something weird in you/scib.
But as i said i'm waiting for his updated thoughts.
table for two on a tv tray
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
November 20 2013 22:31 GMT
#398
Need 1 replacement if someone wants to volunteer
Moderator
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 20 2013 22:33 GMT
#399
rayn is aight for now. so is corazon and jarjar. ofc moc is conf town

i'll take any odds that there's a scum in aqua/rean and if it's only one of them it's 100% aqua. i reread rean and his play is way scummier than i remember thinking it was at the time i became convinced about aqua

everyone else is currently difficult to read

i will resume tryharding and using punctuation/capitalization when I return but for now this is lazy reads ver 1.0. i am very busy today and might not be able to post again till tomorrow (like at least + 12 hrs from now)

toodles

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 22:35 GMT
#400
Can we get a votecount please? Thank you.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1009
WardiTV538
OGKoka 261
Rex147
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko386
mouzHeroMarine 348
OGKoka 261
Rex 147
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2174
Larva 1495
Horang2 1444
Shuttle 986
EffOrt 702
BeSt 514
Soma 495
Mini 279
Hyuk 255
Stork 202
[ Show more ]
Light 186
ZerO 184
Rush 126
ggaemo 125
Zeus 120
Killer 83
Barracks 71
Hyun 69
Sea.KH 46
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 28
Bale 27
Mong 24
PianO 20
Aegong 19
Shine 17
Sexy 15
sorry 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
soO 14
Sacsri 14
zelot 12
Noble 10
HiyA 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Dendi1739
qojqva762
BananaSlamJamma167
LuMiX1
League of Legends
KnowMe34
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1097
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes272
Other Games
singsing2192
olofmeister1693
B2W.Neo534
hiko261
Sick228
XaKoH 228
Pyrionflax200
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream570
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH302
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2087
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 36m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.