• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:19
CEST 11:19
KST 18:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9990 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
November 20 2013 19:24 GMT
#361
On November 21 2013 03:59 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 03:59 Onegu wrote:
On November 21 2013 03:52 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 03:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nah thrawn you are making things up.
Onegu what the hell are you doing?

Hes scum claiming.

Its impossible for anyone that played with me in Mafia LXIII to think i am scum.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=434275&user=Mocsta
for any doubters



Dont talk about ongoing games.

Im flipped dipshit.

No Namecalling.
No discussing ongoing games
Moderator
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
November 20 2013 19:37 GMT
#362
On November 21 2013 04:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah my problem with Aqua is not his case on Rean. My problem is that based on what he posted after that i think he should be voting for Corazon instead of Rean. That's really weird.


Exactly. He votes me because "I wanted to start a second bandwagon", it seems like a ridiculous argument to me and an excuse to not commit too heavily to voting for me, continuing the non-commiting playstyle I already called him out on earlier.
But for now I want to give him a chance to defend himself while looking at some other people.


Onegu, please, while I don't think (yet) that you're an idiot or anything, change the way your posting, your arguments are annoying as hell to read. Step up the quality please.

Also, you've called me "very scumm" "uber scummy" but as far as I can tell that's only based off of my first post? (maybe I missed something in the post by post of Mocsta but don't think so).

Other than that, Lonemeow is lurking hard. Whether he's simply not around or choosing to lay low I don't know but I want to hear some more.
To get discussion started: top scumread + who do you want to know more about?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 20:20 GMT
#363
Rean, since you apparently are not answering JarJar's case i would like you to explain the following things:
  • At the start ofthe game you said you will not tolerate spam/one-liners/shitting up the thread etc. Then you proceed on acting just like you said people should not act. Why?
  • Why do you actually think Corazon and sciberbia are scum?
  • After you call Cora/scib your strongest scumreads in the next post you vote for Aquanim. Now you are saying you agree with thrawn/my reasoning. Yet thrawn's reasoning was already in thread and what you said about my reasoning (Aqua voting for you while he should logically vote for Cora) later on contradicts yourself in what you said earlier (as that's not what you said). Explain that.
  • Why are you refusing to answer JJD's case? Don't you think bad/wrong cases should be shut down or what's the reason?
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 20:33 GMT
#364
Onegu, I know you are better at this game then your case on me. You fail to look at anything I have said about those posts and the information/logic you are using to vote for me is nothing original. I have not seen anything original in that case which leaves me worried about whether you are scum or not.

The whole game you've done nothing productive to the town. That case was so bad it's anti-productive. Try harder.
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 20:50 GMT
#365
Cora why not having "any original reasoning" for voting for someone is scummy?
People sheep all the time.
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 20:51 GMT
#366
On November 21 2013 05:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cora why not having "any original reasoning" for voting for someone is scummy?
People sheep all the time.

But sheeping on arguments made 15 hours ago? That's not scummy?
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 20:55 GMT
#367
On November 21 2013 05:51 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 05:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cora why not having "any original reasoning" for voting for someone is scummy?
People sheep all the time.

But sheeping on arguments made 15 hours ago? That's not scummy?

Well, I don't think you've given a satisfactory answer to the case against you. I've been waiting for u to get back so I can hopefully hear an answer to this:
On November 21 2013 02:13 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 02:03 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yes because I am going to have a scum read on sciberia after 1 page of mostly joke posting...
But that was the post you were analysing when making your "Rock the Boat" read. So if that one page of joke posting didn't give you a scum read, then what did?

Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 20:56 GMT
#368
JJD. I'm done with that. If you fail to read my filter then I don't feel obliged to answer the same questions over and over again.
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 20:58 GMT
#369
On November 21 2013 05:51 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 05:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cora why not having "any original reasoning" for voting for someone is scummy?
People sheep all the time.

But sheeping on arguments made 15 hours ago? That's not scummy?

I dunno, does the argument somehow vanish if it gets "too old"?
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 21:00 GMT
#370
On November 21 2013 05:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 05:51 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cora why not having "any original reasoning" for voting for someone is scummy?
People sheep all the time.

But sheeping on arguments made 15 hours ago? That's not scummy?

I dunno, does the argument somehow vanish if it gets "too old"?

Well to me it looks like an attempt to make a case without doing the work.
It also doesn't help when I've refuted all of the points and he still decides to make the case. It's scummy because it's fake scum-hunting.
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 21:02 GMT
#371
On November 21 2013 05:56 cDgCorazon wrote:
JJD. I'm done with that. If you fail to read my filter then I don't feel obliged to answer the same questions over and over again.
I have read your filter.

No need to answer it again it you did, just please link or quote a post where you explain the reason you had a scumread on sciberia @ that point in the game that isn't because of his first post.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
November 20 2013 21:03 GMT
#372
On November 21 2013 05:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rean, since you apparently are not answering JarJar's case i would like you to explain the following things:
  • At the start ofthe game you said you will not tolerate spam/one-liners/shitting up the thread etc. Then you proceed on acting just like you said people should not act. Why?
  • Why do you actually think Corazon and sciberbia are scum?
  • After you call Cora/scib your strongest scumreads in the next post you vote for Aquanim. Now you are saying you agree with thrawn/my reasoning. Yet thrawn's reasoning was already in thread and what you said about my reasoning (Aqua voting for you while he should logically vote for Cora) later on contradicts yourself in what you said earlier (as that's not what you said). Explain that.
  • Why are you refusing to answer JJD's case? Don't you think bad/wrong cases should be shut down or what's the reason?


I did answer one point that I felt needed to be adressed, 'kinda forgot about the others.

1. I don't see what you mean with this. While some of my posts were short and to the point, I don't think it's a problem. I prefer not to write endless paragraphs if a short and simple answer suffices. And they definitely weren't spam/shitting up the thread.

2. On Cora: at the time cases on him seemed convincing and he felt off. But after rereading his filter I don't feel so strongly anymore, he's actively participating and his logic isn't too bad.
On Scib: I don't like how he's constantly trying to follow others with posts like + Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:49 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:43 sciberbia wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
Who wants a free town read? I've only got one, get it while supplies last! All you need to do is be the first to respond to this post!

mocsta is ineligible because him and I are already confirmed town to each other


@thrawn
You are masons?

Thx for piggybacking on my post. I really appreciate it.

I didnt' 'piggyback' on your post. Our posts aren't saying at all the same thing.

On November 20 2013 15:37 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
You're wrong about me but I think you may very well be right about Cora. I resent that you stole my thunder though -- almost done a case on him.

@thrawn
I legitimately thought Cora was the scummiest person in the thread at the time (if by the tiniest of margins). My intention was mainly to get interesting discussion started.

On November 20 2013 16:55 sciberbia wrote:
EBWOP

Oh yea one other I wanted to reply to was your criticism that I ignored Cora for a while. I stopped prodding Cora because other people were doing a fine job of it and I thought it'd be more productive for them to ask questions such as "explain why you think this about sciberbia" than me doing it. Also I was getting increasingly suspicious of him so I decided to just observe and include my comprehensive thoughts in a later case.

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to question Rean who is probably my second strongest read right now. I find Aquanim's above post on him agreeable.


Just feels to me like he's only going for people others are already going for, dodgy. But still waiting for him to explain his suspicion of me like I said before.

3. Again, I don't follow. I said the Cora/Scib part while also putting suspicion on Aqua because of his playstyle, trying to pressure him. And the way he responded to the pressure really gave me heavy scumvibes, enough to vote for him.

4. I already adressed a point I felt was him taking things wrongly.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 21:04 GMT
#373
On November 21 2013 06:00 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 05:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:51 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cora why not having "any original reasoning" for voting for someone is scummy?
People sheep all the time.

But sheeping on arguments made 15 hours ago? That's not scummy?

I dunno, does the argument somehow vanish if it gets "too old"?

Well to me it looks like an attempt to make a case without doing the work.
It also doesn't help when I've refuted all of the points and he still decides to make the case. It's scummy because it's fake scum-hunting.

Well this answer is much better in case it's true. I didn't even read Onegu's post because i know 98% from it can't possibly make anyone scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 21:04 GMT
#374
On November 21 2013 06:02 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 05:56 cDgCorazon wrote:
JJD. I'm done with that. If you fail to read my filter then I don't feel obliged to answer the same questions over and over again.
I have read your filter.

No need to answer it again it you did, just please link or quote a post where you explain the reason you had a scumread on sciberia @ that point in the game that isn't because of his first post.

I've explained my thinking behind those posts already. So no.
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 21:10 GMT
#375
On November 21 2013 06:03 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 05:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rean, since you apparently are not answering JarJar's case i would like you to explain the following things:
  • At the start ofthe game you said you will not tolerate spam/one-liners/shitting up the thread etc. Then you proceed on acting just like you said people should not act. Why?
  • Why do you actually think Corazon and sciberbia are scum?
  • After you call Cora/scib your strongest scumreads in the next post you vote for Aquanim. Now you are saying you agree with thrawn/my reasoning. Yet thrawn's reasoning was already in thread and what you said about my reasoning (Aqua voting for you while he should logically vote for Cora) later on contradicts yourself in what you said earlier (as that's not what you said). Explain that.
  • Why are you refusing to answer JJD's case? Don't you think bad/wrong cases should be shut down or what's the reason?


I did answer one point that I felt needed to be adressed, 'kinda forgot about the others.

1. I don't see what you mean with this. While some of my posts were short and to the point, I don't think it's a problem. I prefer not to write endless paragraphs if a short and simple answer suffices. And they definitely weren't spam/shitting up the thread.

2. On Cora: at the time cases on him seemed convincing and he felt off. But after rereading his filter I don't feel so strongly anymore, he's actively participating and his logic isn't too bad.
On Scib: I don't like how he's constantly trying to follow others with posts like + Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:49 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:43 sciberbia wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
Who wants a free town read? I've only got one, get it while supplies last! All you need to do is be the first to respond to this post!

mocsta is ineligible because him and I are already confirmed town to each other


@thrawn
You are masons?

Thx for piggybacking on my post. I really appreciate it.

I didnt' 'piggyback' on your post. Our posts aren't saying at all the same thing.

On November 20 2013 15:37 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
You're wrong about me but I think you may very well be right about Cora. I resent that you stole my thunder though -- almost done a case on him.

@thrawn
I legitimately thought Cora was the scummiest person in the thread at the time (if by the tiniest of margins). My intention was mainly to get interesting discussion started.

On November 20 2013 16:55 sciberbia wrote:
EBWOP

Oh yea one other I wanted to reply to was your criticism that I ignored Cora for a while. I stopped prodding Cora because other people were doing a fine job of it and I thought it'd be more productive for them to ask questions such as "explain why you think this about sciberbia" than me doing it. Also I was getting increasingly suspicious of him so I decided to just observe and include my comprehensive thoughts in a later case.

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to question Rean who is probably my second strongest read right now. I find Aquanim's above post on him agreeable.


Just feels to me like he's only going for people others are already going for, dodgy. But still waiting for him to explain his suspicion of me like I said before.

3. Again, I don't follow. I said the Cora/Scib part while also putting suspicion on Aqua because of his playstyle, trying to pressure him. And the way he responded to the pressure really gave me heavy scumvibes, enough to vote for him.

4. I already adressed a point I felt was him taking things wrongly.

1) You gave answers like "Mocsta said this and that" and "Mocsta could be town or he could be scum". How is that supposed to help people think what do you think about people when you are not giving straight answers?
2) So you felt Cora was scummy because of what other people said but then sciberbia was scummy because he seemed to be agreeing a lot with what other people said? Aren't you clearly contradicting yourself here?
3) I mean you liked thrawn's reasoning (also see (2), why is scib scummy then?). It was already in thread but at that time you still listed Cora/scib over Aquanim. Then you used completely different reasoning on Aquanim's post and later on "corrected" the reasoning into fitting what i said about that post.

So, aren't you doing exactly the same things you think sciberbia is scum for?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 21:13 GMT
#376
EBWOP: And btw your interpretation for those posts from sciberbia is absolutely terrible. None of those posts are sheeping others.
table for two on a tv tray
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 20 2013 21:22 GMT
#377
On November 21 2013 06:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 06:02 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:56 cDgCorazon wrote:
JJD. I'm done with that. If you fail to read my filter then I don't feel obliged to answer the same questions over and over again.
I have read your filter.

No need to answer it again it you did, just please link or quote a post where you explain the reason you had a scumread on sciberia @ that point in the game that isn't because of his first post.

I've explained my thinking behind those posts already. So no.

Yes you explained your thinking behind those posts. ANd that thinking directly contradicts what you're saying in the post I quoted.

Here's a post where you try to explain your thinking:

On November 20 2013 13:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
@Thrawn
When I made that post, I was thinking along the lines of "I think sci's actions are looking pretty scummy." In my opinion, if he was trying to create a good town atmosphere in the start, he did a very poor job of doing so. That's why I was thinking (and still am) that sciberia is scum.

Well if the page 1 posts are "mostly joke posting" then why would you think that his post is scummy for doing a poor job of creating a good town atmosphere ?

You specifically say here that you would NOT have a scum read on him for his page 1 joke posting
On November 21 2013 02:03 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yes because I am going to have a scum read on sciberia after 1 page of mostly joke posting...

So I ask again. Why did you think Sci was scummy?
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
November 20 2013 21:23 GMT
#378
On November 21 2013 06:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 06:03 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rean, since you apparently are not answering JarJar's case i would like you to explain the following things:
  • At the start ofthe game you said you will not tolerate spam/one-liners/shitting up the thread etc. Then you proceed on acting just like you said people should not act. Why?
  • Why do you actually think Corazon and sciberbia are scum?
  • After you call Cora/scib your strongest scumreads in the next post you vote for Aquanim. Now you are saying you agree with thrawn/my reasoning. Yet thrawn's reasoning was already in thread and what you said about my reasoning (Aqua voting for you while he should logically vote for Cora) later on contradicts yourself in what you said earlier (as that's not what you said). Explain that.
  • Why are you refusing to answer JJD's case? Don't you think bad/wrong cases should be shut down or what's the reason?


I did answer one point that I felt needed to be adressed, 'kinda forgot about the others.

1. I don't see what you mean with this. While some of my posts were short and to the point, I don't think it's a problem. I prefer not to write endless paragraphs if a short and simple answer suffices. And they definitely weren't spam/shitting up the thread.

2. On Cora: at the time cases on him seemed convincing and he felt off. But after rereading his filter I don't feel so strongly anymore, he's actively participating and his logic isn't too bad.
On Scib: I don't like how he's constantly trying to follow others with posts like + Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:49 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:43 sciberbia wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
Who wants a free town read? I've only got one, get it while supplies last! All you need to do is be the first to respond to this post!

mocsta is ineligible because him and I are already confirmed town to each other


@thrawn
You are masons?

Thx for piggybacking on my post. I really appreciate it.

I didnt' 'piggyback' on your post. Our posts aren't saying at all the same thing.

On November 20 2013 15:37 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
You're wrong about me but I think you may very well be right about Cora. I resent that you stole my thunder though -- almost done a case on him.

@thrawn
I legitimately thought Cora was the scummiest person in the thread at the time (if by the tiniest of margins). My intention was mainly to get interesting discussion started.

On November 20 2013 16:55 sciberbia wrote:
EBWOP

Oh yea one other I wanted to reply to was your criticism that I ignored Cora for a while. I stopped prodding Cora because other people were doing a fine job of it and I thought it'd be more productive for them to ask questions such as "explain why you think this about sciberbia" than me doing it. Also I was getting increasingly suspicious of him so I decided to just observe and include my comprehensive thoughts in a later case.

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to question Rean who is probably my second strongest read right now. I find Aquanim's above post on him agreeable.


Just feels to me like he's only going for people others are already going for, dodgy. But still waiting for him to explain his suspicion of me like I said before.

3. Again, I don't follow. I said the Cora/Scib part while also putting suspicion on Aqua because of his playstyle, trying to pressure him. And the way he responded to the pressure really gave me heavy scumvibes, enough to vote for him.

4. I already adressed a point I felt was him taking things wrongly.

1) You gave answers like "Mocsta said this and that" and "Mocsta could be town or he could be scum". How is that supposed to help people think what do you think about people when you are not giving straight answers?
2) So you felt Cora was scummy because of what other people said but then sciberbia was scummy because he seemed to be agreeing a lot with what other people said? Aren't you clearly contradicting yourself here?
3) I mean you liked thrawn's reasoning (also see (2), why is scib scummy then?). It was already in thread but at that time you still listed Cora/scib over Aquanim. Then you used completely different reasoning on Aquanim's post and later on "corrected" the reasoning into fitting what i said about that post.

So, aren't you doing exactly the same things you think sciberbia is scum for?


1. I said what I was thinking. If I thought they were leaning town or scum I'd say so but I didnt so. Perhaps not as decisive as others but I spoke my mind, can't ask for more?
2. There's a difference between agreeing with others and trying to find scum yourself aswell and just piggybacking of others 24/7, which I feel is what Scib is doing.
3. Can you quote the specific posts please? Having a hard time understanding what exactly you are on about

Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 21:24 GMT
#379
On November 21 2013 06:22 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 06:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 21 2013 06:02 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 21 2013 05:56 cDgCorazon wrote:
JJD. I'm done with that. If you fail to read my filter then I don't feel obliged to answer the same questions over and over again.
I have read your filter.

No need to answer it again it you did, just please link or quote a post where you explain the reason you had a scumread on sciberia @ that point in the game that isn't because of his first post.

I've explained my thinking behind those posts already. So no.

Yes you explained your thinking behind those posts. ANd that thinking directly contradicts what you're saying in the post I quoted.

Here's a post where you try to explain your thinking:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
@Thrawn
When I made that post, I was thinking along the lines of "I think sci's actions are looking pretty scummy." In my opinion, if he was trying to create a good town atmosphere in the start, he did a very poor job of doing so. That's why I was thinking (and still am) that sciberia is scum.

Well if the page 1 posts are "mostly joke posting" then why would you think that his post is scummy for doing a poor job of creating a good town atmosphere ?

You specifically say here that you would NOT have a scum read on him for his page 1 joke posting
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 02:03 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yes because I am going to have a scum read on sciberia after 1 page of mostly joke posting...

So I ask again. Why did you think Sci was scummy?

Sorry when you said my filter I thought you meant that I read the whole filter. Read more plz
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 20 2013 21:24 GMT
#380
EBWOP:
you meant that you read my whole filter
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 91
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 762
Horang2 482
Hyuk 410
soO 407
Bisu 326
Mini 304
Larva 288
ZerO 221
Killer 63
Zeus 59
[ Show more ]
Shinee 56
EffOrt 43
Mind 40
Bale 30
PianO 25
Mong 20
Rush 16
Terrorterran 15
ZergMaN 15
ToSsGirL 13
Sacsri 11
Stork 9
HiyA 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 752
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
byalli707
Other Games
singsing1283
olofmeister1009
ceh9684
Happy359
crisheroes215
Livibee172
Mew2King60
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH367
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1766
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
41m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.