• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:22
CEST 22:22
KST 05:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8246 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 143 144 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Obzy
Profile Joined April 2009
United States525 Posts
November 15 2013 21:44 GMT
#21
/obs, please.~
I have nothing to put here. Obzy#1821 on Bnet.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 15 2013 22:49 GMT
#22
:OOOOOOO

I LOVE A GMARSHAL JOINT!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 16 2013 00:58 GMT
#23
Woot! I'm totally game!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 16 2013 01:16 GMT
#24
On November 16 2013 09:58 Chezinu wrote:
Woot! I'm totally game!

And the Truth shall set you free.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 16 2013 01:55 GMT
#25
Is Mafia KP carried out by a particular member of the scum team?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 16 2013 03:04 GMT
#26
Well GMarsh, you know I'm on my phone a lot then :D

Frankly this is exactly what I need if I am to not bow out of playing entirely and seek hosting nigh indefinitely. Therefore, can I opt for a very tentative /in, under the assumption that I am /out if this starts before "TL Mafia LXIII: Time to Die" ends?

Also. Should I play under the assumption that I will be TL Mafia LXIII Alakaslam

or

Previous Meta CHUPAZISLAM DUPLAKFISH DHJIIN aLaKaSPaM?

+ Show Spoiler +
Am I allowed to choose between the two?


And, if this is not full by the time the LXIII game finishes, I appreciate any feedback from fellow players. If you don't want me to use either meta, I will default to LXIII as that is the real me. Evidenced by the fact that every now and then I toss in some nod to the chupazi man.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 16 2013 14:11 GMT
#27
/in
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 16 2013 15:03 GMT
#28
Wow this is exactly what I need as people have been complaining about my town play. And GMarshal is awesome, I never thanked you for the help in MWM. These should be ran more often imo, and alot of the intermediate players could benefit from a bootcamp game.

/in
Try TL Mafia!!!
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
November 16 2013 15:14 GMT
#29
/in

Hopefully this doesn't start before I die in LXIII, I'd really like to learn how to play this game...
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
November 16 2013 18:29 GMT
#30
/in
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 17 2013 01:21 GMT
#31
/in
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
November 17 2013 07:27 GMT
#32
/in
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 18 2013 00:25 GMT
#33
Aquanim should i play? Let's see how good in fact you are in reading me yes/no?
table for two on a tv tray
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 18 2013 01:06 GMT
#34
I've expressed opinions of your play in the past, but I don't think I ever claimed that I could read you :/

You may do as you please.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 18 2013 04:09 GMT
#35
Why not
/in

I'm going to be inactive next weekend though
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 18 2013 04:24 GMT
#36
I think that makes a round dozen. When are we expecting to start?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 18 2013 07:07 GMT
#37
Good. No one I would policy vig. Glad to be playing with Moc again too ^^
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 18 2013 07:37 GMT
#38
On November 18 2013 16:07 cDgCorazon wrote:
Good. No one I would policy vig. Glad to be playing with Moc again too ^^

U 2
If I made the cutoff
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-18 10:14:34
November 18 2013 10:06 GMT
#39
On November 16 2013 09:58 Chezinu wrote:
Woot! I'm totally game!

is that an /in? (or replacement in this case)

On November 18 2013 13:09 Mocsta wrote:
Why not
/in

I'm going to be inactive next weekend though


Didn't make the cut, I just took signups in order, do you want to /replace?

On November 16 2013 10:55 Aquanim wrote:
Is Mafia KP carried out by a particular member of the scum team?

Yes

On November 18 2013 13:24 Aquanim wrote:
I think that makes a round dozen. When are we expecting to start?


Todayish. Depends on if I have time to finish typing up the pm fluff or not.
Moderator
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 18 2013 10:35 GMT
#40
Given that Alakaslam is still playing LXIII it might be best to check with him that he's still in for this game.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 143 144 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 351
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 576
White-Ra 180
firebathero 75
910 45
Trap 23
NaDa 10
Counter-Strike
Fnx 771
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0164
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9423
crisheroes1796
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr83
Other Games
summit1g5541
Liquid`RaSZi5510
Beastyqt827
shahzam520
B2W.Neo283
KnowMe139
IndyStarCraft 138
Pyrionflax129
ArmadaUGS126
ZombieGrub100
UpATreeSC55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream403
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• TFBlade983
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.