• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8424 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 01 2013 13:51 GMT
#2577
On December 01 2013 22:44 Mocsta wrote:
Onegu, you gonna vote Sciberbia with me?

Im pretty confident Corazon is town based on Holyflare filter.



Maybe as it is infinitely more likely he is scum than I am scum. But that being said if I cant have cora or you, I would prefer a slam lynch.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 01 2013 14:11 GMT
#2580
Im not scum, I dont think he is scum. Here Ill link you my thoughts. I will vote him because if I am voted we will lose, if I vote him we prolly still lose but maybe he fooled me and is scum am we dont lose yet.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 01 2013 14:12 GMT
#2581
On November 30 2013 22:30 Onegu wrote:
Let me lay down the law here

@ slam BEREFT IS CONFIRMED TOWN. HF doesnt get lynched . Period, if you want to wait until after I flip town to confirm him ok, but to think he might be scum is dumb

@bereft YOU ARE CONFIRMED TOWN a scum slam most likely wouldnt attack you for being scum. With the other telling him dude attacking the confirmed townie is dumb and going to get you lynched

So that leaves sciberia, and he has played a uber town game, he is final scum with cora he deserves to win.

Cora is 100% scum, my points why me and cora cant both be town is stronger than mocstas why HF and cora cant both be scum arguement.

Mocsta might not be, but is like greater than 80% chance he is final scum, with Slam 15%, sciberia 5%

If we dont get endgame post you guys lynch Cora, dont talk about it, go read my case which none of you except maybe sciberia has done, and vote him.


IF I AM FINAL SCUM THERE IS STILL ONE MORE AND THE GAME ISNT OVER, IF I AM TOWN THE GAME IS LIKELY OVER.

With tnis in mind look who is looking for last scum and look at who is lazy. That would be cora and mocsta, less mocsta as he has done a little bit, but its mostly been onegu is scum here is why, not this person is scum with onegu.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 01 2013 14:32 GMT
#2583
Wifom, and HF likes to bus.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 01 2013 16:22 GMT
#2589
On December 02 2013 00:26 Bereft wrote:
##Vote: Onegu

i retract this bit:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 20:53 Bereft wrote:
cora, I'd like to hear your mocsta case. because I've been letting you skate by on the basis that you've been genuinely hurt and feeling bullied by the no onegu lynch. but if you're scum that's a cheap way to play it. I'm now considering the possibility that it could be feigned.

based on HF's and cora's interactions, cora is basically confirmed town.

onegu, are you still standing by your "cora is 100% scum"?



Yes, I am saying I pegged the scum team, they didnt want something crazy to happen if they missed thier shot and wifo,ed into bussing. Also the HF cora interactions gave them both a way to back off of the fake claims.


Basicly do you thin it is possible both me and cora could be town. Now if by some chance i flip green + Show Spoiler +
I will flip VT
do you still maintain cora has to be town based on HF interactions?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 01 2013 16:24 GMT
#2590
On December 02 2013 00:45 Bereft wrote:
mocsta, i don't think sciberbia can be scum.

maybe i'll look like an idiot post-game, but his filter reads pretty spotless to me. the only thing i've disagreed with him on the entire game is his JJD read. but having never played with JJD before, i can see where he's coming from.

right now i'm comfortable bucketing it like the following:

town with little to no doubt: {cora, sciberbia}
town with a smidgen of doubt: {mocsta}
will be a sad panda if town: {onegu, slam}



Going to find me some sad panda pics for you.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 01 2013 17:31 GMT
#2594
On December 02 2013 01:53 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, if you weren't scum I would call you a hypocrite. You spent 3 days promising a case on me before making it. There is this thing called sleep that is really lovely.

Mocsta case coming soon, 1-2 hours. I have to make it look all pretty for y'all.



I got it in before deadline, you are waiting until after deadline. If you make it before deadline like you say you are then great.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 01 2013 17:35 GMT
#2596
On December 02 2013 02:00 Bereft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 01:22 Onegu wrote:
On December 02 2013 00:26 Bereft wrote:
##Vote: Onegu

i retract this bit:
On December 01 2013 20:53 Bereft wrote:
cora, I'd like to hear your mocsta case. because I've been letting you skate by on the basis that you've been genuinely hurt and feeling bullied by the no onegu lynch. but if you're scum that's a cheap way to play it. I'm now considering the possibility that it could be feigned.

based on HF's and cora's interactions, cora is basically confirmed town.

onegu, are you still standing by your "cora is 100% scum"?



Yes, I am saying I pegged the scum team, they didnt want something crazy to happen if they missed thier shot and wifo,ed into bussing. Also the HF cora interactions gave them both a way to back off of the fake claims.


Basicly do you thin it is possible both me and cora could be town. Now if by some chance i flip green + Show Spoiler +
I will flip VT
do you still maintain cora has to be town based on HF interactions?

even if by some horrible twist of fate you flip VT, i will stand by cora being town until the day i die (game life, not real life).

I will get double sad pandas for you. But 4rlz when I flip VT go and look at the actions around the time cora claimed cop. You are confirmed town. That leaves slam, mocsta, and scib. If cora town 2/3 of them would habe to not be around to shoot the cop. Who if was actuall cop would report a green check on me, you think scum would let that happen? Nope cora is scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 01 2013 17:46 GMT
#2597
On December 02 2013 02:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 02:31 Onegu wrote:
On December 02 2013 01:53 cDgCorazon wrote:
Onegu, if you weren't scum I would call you a hypocrite. You spent 3 days promising a case on me before making it. There is this thing called sleep that is really lovely.

Mocsta case coming soon, 1-2 hours. I have to make it look all pretty for y'all.



I got it in before deadline, you are waiting until after deadline. If you make it before deadline like you say you are then great.

The deadline is in 10 hours. Can you please give up, scum? You're looking really pathetic.



Ggnore.

Im out no more posts until post game. This game has been very fustrateing, like I put a bunch of effort into this game as evidenced by my notes, and I understand people thinking I am scum and not wanting to listen to me, but saying even after I flip they wont take a look. And I never let people get under my skin but cora has done it this game, I guess gratz to him...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 01 2013 21:08 GMT
#2607
Like you guys really think coras case and push on aqua day one was real? Read my case!!! sad pandas

/end rant

No more posts
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 03 2013 07:52 GMT
#2826
On December 03 2013 16:20 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yeah I'm done talking about this game. No one has any sympathy for how I feel and everyone uses my reactions as a way to indulge in their self-pity (Onegu, I'm looking at you) and continues to bash me without thinking about how I would feel from my PoV.

I can only take comfort in the fact that at least I understand what is going through my head when I play mafia.



Basicly, you arent worth my time anymore. I have played with you before, co hosted one of your games and played in a game you have hosted. None of these things will happen again, I will not play with you, will not play in a game you host, or cohost a game with you. I have more important things in my life than dealing with you. In my case I showed where you were being rude and uncorapative, then things just got worse. You are a hypocrite, you didnt read my case, I read your case on me and responded you didnt do the same for me. My mocsta case you didnt read, you just said it was great, and just now in postgame you talked about how bad it was, you made a player replace out. If someone said anything about you shut down. Yo

Whatever no need to write anymore. Not worth my time to deal with you.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
December 03 2013 08:27 GMT
#2833
Yeah Ill talk more about play and my thought process later. And what I felt about everyone elses play later tonight.

@Mocsta I didnt say I wouldnt vote sciberia, just that I really felt he would flip town, and would prefer slam if not you or cora.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings94
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 290
WinterStarcraft221
RuFF_SC2 114
CosmosSc2 77
ViBE61
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2233
GuemChi 1380
Artosis 585
910 52
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 16
Sharp 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever360
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 556
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g9162
Day[9].tv775
shahzam656
JimRising 629
C9.Mang0367
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
• EnkiAlexander 37
• Hinosc 6
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv775
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 2m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.