• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9254 users

Newbie Mini Mafia L - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 88 Next
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
November 04 2013 22:06 GMT
#1281
@storr I pressured balla early on day 2 and he raged. If balla's scum I could see sacrificing poofter or even von if he's truly scum as well. Then balla looks legitimately clean and he'll make it till the end. Game over town.

I don't like your cryptic you won't be killed smiley post though. Why not just respond to what I said about you. Your play is worse than July's or Nyx or Owb at this point. You want to lynch the lurkers yet you post and never say anything. All I get out of you is arguments which throw the town into confusion.

Stop the cryptic argumentative bull shit and say who you want lynched today, respond to my posts on you and what are you opinions of Vonthin are as of now.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 22:06 GMT
#1282
He posts a case against me, post town to follow his lynches and posts his goodbye.
im Worried for myself because it is setting up mafia for sure to kill him to miss lynch me.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
November 04 2013 22:06 GMT
#1283
@balla I feel like he's trying to play like bad town. I want to lynch him tomorrow. That's my opinion for now.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 22:06 GMT
#1284
On November 05 2013 07:02 StorrZerg wrote:
Ball a then yell at johnny for starting nk talk when he writes his "will" and posts his goodbye song.



Difference is he's confirmed town... writing a "will" is supremely helpful. Obzy and I did that last night and you didn't get mad...
Also, we were kidding around when he posts his song, that's pretty clear.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 22:08 GMT
#1285
On November 05 2013 07:06 StorrZerg wrote:
He posts a case against me, post town to follow his lynches and posts his goodbye.
im Worried for myself because it is setting up mafia for sure to kill him to miss lynch me.


Just stop. You're not helping yourself as either mafia or town so why are you continuing this?
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
November 04 2013 22:08 GMT
#1286
On November 05 2013 07:03 Balla24 wrote:
I don't really understand why you're interested in the answer? Seems like you want me to defend you... I've made my case on both of you previously. You can decide why on your own... Sorry, I really don't feel comfortable answering that Q.

Alright, that's fine. I guess I just couldn't figure out the distinction on why you feel Von is a better target.

@Johnny Yeah l"m gonna update my case on Von
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 22:09 GMT
#1287
Yeah nvm I hope you die tonight johnny
I give no more fucks
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 22:12 GMT
#1288
huehuehuehehuehuehu
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
November 04 2013 22:16 GMT
#1289
That's not the first time you've said that this game. Said I was pressured and you hoped town vig shot me earlier. Cmon, give me something to work with here.

You might be town and you've said you're busy playing video mafia. I know you're capable of more than a quick fuck you. That's why I didn't join Obzy and balla to lynch you day 1. I think you can help town but are actively choosing not to do it.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
November 04 2013 22:17 GMT
#1290
Also, I did think the song was hilarious. I don't know if anyone else will find it funny but I like pac and it fits perfectly.

#oldmanpresent
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 22:27 GMT
#1291
ROFL I only have a light defense on me from teh poofter Lol

name a person who has yet to call me scummy

ive been one of the most active in this game and it just makes me laugh how people say i have been inactive
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
November 04 2013 22:32 GMT
#1292
I never said inactive. I said you push inactive players. Then you post nothing about legit scum reads. We made a case on poofter and you still want to lynch inactive targets. I want you to help the town. Lynching lurkers on day 2 does nothing. If we're right we kill scum. If we're wrong we learn nothing. It's the same argument I had against July being lynched and oyu pushed that one hard.

You're not new to this game. You're not stupid. Help us win this game.

What do you think of Vonthin and Odin at this point in the game? I don't care what you think about nyx, owb or E00e.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 22:36 GMT
#1293
On November 05 2013 07:06 JonnyLaw wrote:
@storr I pressured balla early on day 2 and he raged. If balla's scum I could see sacrificing poofter or even von if he's truly scum as well. Then balla looks legitimately clean and he'll make it till the end. Game over town.

I don't like your cryptic you won't be killed smiley post though. Why not just respond to what I said about you. Your play is worse than July's or Nyx or Owb at this point. You want to lynch the lurkers yet you post and never say anything. All I get out of you is arguments which throw the town into confusion.

Stop the cryptic argumentative bull shit and say who you want lynched today, respond to my posts on you and what are you opinions of Vonthin are as of now.



can't lynch anyone today dork

and before you yell at me for being nit picky
ill try and get it done before 8
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 22:37 GMT
#1294
ROFL. Fight fight fight!!
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 22:37 GMT
#1295
On November 05 2013 07:32 JonnyLaw wrote:
I never said inactive. I said you push inactive players. Then you post nothing about legit scum reads. We made a case on poofter and you still want to lynch inactive targets. I want you to help the town. Lynching lurkers on day 2 does nothing. If we're right we kill scum. If we're wrong we learn nothing. It's the same argument I had against July being lynched and oyu pushed that one hard.

You're not new to this game. You're not stupid. Help us win this game.

What do you think of Vonthin and Odin at this point in the game? I don't care what you think about nyx, owb or E00e.



you maybe. check how many times i've been called out for "inactive" "not full filling promise to be active" seriously check it out.. Pretty obvious a mafia is pushing me or hiding in with the pushes.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 22:41 GMT
#1296
On November 05 2013 07:37 Balla24 wrote:
ROFL. Fight fight fight!!


tonight will have a lot to tell about you as well
and I've decided idc about speculating about stuff right now.

Regarding why balla will not die tonight.
My thoughts about your claim. I don't think mafia can risk shooting you. You claimed to be role blocked, you might just get "roleblocked again" If mafia shoot you, then we know they have a role blocker.
If your mafia, you obviously won't die. cause of that.

We can assume if there is a mafia role blocker, there has to be roles worth role blocking based on the set up. We can also conclude that the set up has at least 2 towns. I'd bet the set up has more VT than that.

It is still possible an sk is around.

Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 22:42 GMT
#1297
You're killing yourself Storr, you're killing yourself! Attacking the two confirmed townies AND discussing night kill when we've made it clear why we shouldnt talk about night kill.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
November 04 2013 22:43 GMT
#1298
@storr You've said three times now to lynch your accusers. I'm not certain that's what you're saying with "you maybe" but it seems that way. Twice about me and once about nyx when questioned about who you want to lynch and why.

I was the one backing you up when others said you want to be active. I'm not calling you nit picky. I'm just asking questions that get no answers.

And I know we cannot lynch someone "today." Today refers to next day phase. I think that's fairly obvious why hit on semantics and not answer my questions?
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 22:44 GMT
#1299
also @johnny you want me to help win this game? then help me defend me protect me from a lynch tomorrow so i can help town. Other wise I'll be forced again to do nothing but defend myself. And if i fail to do that to the satisfaction of town (i say town, because with more than 6 people pushing me its obvious its not just mafia and probably a majority of town) then ill be lynched and flip STORRZERG IS TOWN YOU IDIOTS
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 04 2013 22:45 GMT
#1300
Night ends in at 01:00 GMT (+00:00)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 216
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Fnx 597
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN642
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason34
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h
Patches Events
18h
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.