• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:00
CEST 06:00
KST 13:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9184 users

"##" Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 23:55 GMT
#1659
Okay so if we think some of them are real, the. We should focus fire on a few people who we really want to die. But I kind of feel like it's worth more if we act as though they are all real.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 29 2013 23:57 GMT
#1660
Okay wait I realized the problem with nuking almost everyone. If we miss one scum then the scum team can just nk everyone we don't nuke who is town, we have to leave at least enough people alive to have a lynch after nukes plus NKs. I think we should leave at least five people unnuked.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 00:00 GMT
#1663
It's like a shitload of lynches without scum getting to nk in between. It's super pro town.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:39 GMT
#1715
Va I haven't nuked anyone yet
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:40 GMT
#1716
Who did you think I nuked
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:42 GMT
#1719
Maybe I'll nuke you
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:43 GMT
#1720
No someone else did that read the thread
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:44 GMT
#1721
On October 30 2013 10:41 Pandain wrote:
Do you still want to nuke someone.

If so who and if so why not wait and lynch them through genuine town consensus when we have more information.

Why are you so obsessed with condoning nuking

Cause it's more fun than not
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:45 GMT
#1724
I will nuke someone in half an hour. Currently on the list:
VA for pigheadedness
Sentinel for reasons mentioned above
Rayn for teh lulz
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 01:45 GMT
#1725
Pandain I'm not gonna nuke you someone else already did that
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 02:37 GMT
#1733
Okay
##Nuke HotCottonCandy

Oh wait I spelled it wrong
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 02:42 GMT
#1734
+ Show Spoiler +

Decided to nuke HCC because (a) I don't like the way he swapped to pandain from wave for no reason, (b) don't like how he powered up koshi for no reason at the very start if the game then attacked people for doing the same to sentinel, (c) don't like how he only talks about me and oo while yelling about going after easy targets, (d) general feeling.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 02:43 GMT
#1735
On October 30 2013 11:37 strongandbig wrote:
Okay
##Nuke HotCottonCandy

Oh wait I spelled it wrong

Gee I can't believe I mistyped [UoN]Sentinel so severely.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 03:00 GMT
#1740
Cause im going to sleep
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 12:28 GMT
#1813
Three nukes??
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 12:41 GMT
#1819
It's too late for more nukes
And Marv I'm just surprised people are multi nuking me rather than any of the other actually scummy people around
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 12:43 GMT
#1822
Obviousone
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 14:17 GMT
#1865
On October 30 2013 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 21:41 strongandbig wrote:
It's too late for more nukes
And Marv I'm just surprised people are multi nuking me rather than any of the other actually scummy people around

Which two people would you flip right now if you had the chance?

Well, I'm actually kind of unsure now about wos. Once pandain made my vote not matter I didn't have to decide whether I believed the turnaround. So like, I would be happy if he flipped but I'm not sure I want to flip him.

I think I'd go with ooh child and vayne.

Sent I'm struggling with because I feel like the way he played is antitown but I can't see his power going to mafia unless they're all fake. So if they turn out to be all fake nukes at the day post then sentinel.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 14:19 GMT
#1868
On October 30 2013 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 21:41 strongandbig wrote:
It's too late for more nukes
And Marv I'm just surprised people are multi nuking me rather than any of the other actually scummy people around

Which two people would you flip right now if you had the chance?

Well, I'm actually kind of unsure now about wos. Once pandain made my vote not matter I didn't have to decide whether I believed the turnaround. So like, I would be happy if he flipped but I'm not sure I want to flip him.

I think I'd go with ooh child and vayne.

Sent I'm struggling with because I feel like the way he played is antitown but I can't see his power going to mafia unless they're all fake. So if they turn out to be all fake nukes at the day post then sentinel.

Actially nm I think I still would put wos on the list above sentinel. I just get really bad feelings about how self-focused he was early in day 1 on people who attacked him despite the pressure being largely superficial.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
October 30 2013 14:24 GMT
#1881
What are you like kushnasta or geript? Are you tryin to say that you're a player who always lurks as scum or something so you're town because you're not lurking? Not gonna cut it bro.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King83
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo712
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h
INu's Battles
8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h
BSL Open Qualifier
15h
Replay Cast
19h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.