• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:33
CEST 00:33
KST 07:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

"##" Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 10:15 GMT
#555
ok so prome's works different than mine apparently.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 10:52 GMT
#563
marv, who other than seuss are you looking at as scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 11:15 GMT
#568
Marv what are you seeing about prome? Town or scum? Because that kinda affects whether I fix my thing now or NEVER.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 11:35 GMT
#575
the OOHChiled dude could be BH
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:03 GMT
#585
On October 28 2013 21:21 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 20:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Marv what are you seeing about prome? Town or scum? Because that kinda affects whether I fix my thing now or NEVER.


So Marv tells you town and you do t lay down the support you already kinda gave, what gives? We're you only going to support me if he said scum?

uh. I didnt post since then? Why so worried man?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:06 GMT
#586
oh i posted the oohchild could be BH thing.
Yeah still dunno why you are worried.

Also this is odd.
Were you only going to support me if he said scum?

Why would you think this? I think marv is town, so if marv says you are scum, then I give you powers? That doesnt make sense to me. Please explain.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:16 GMT
#589
I dont actually think he will play scum the same way as he did previously, that was a long time ago, but this game fits a lot into town marv. He doesnt wanna talk about people he doesnt want to talk about.
i dunno, its hard to express for me. But it doesnt feel like marv is trying to trick us into powering him up.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:23 GMT
#592
On October 28 2013 22:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hai guise.2) I miss being mafia (or even 3P).
3) My power is boring and semi-useless.
I'll use it on somebody later in the day I thinks.

4) It's super pro-town.

Be back in a couple hours-ish.

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 08:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
I find the fact that Pandain even gets a slight scumread from my opening post hilarious. He's played games with me and should know almost every single opening post of mine is along the lines of what I rolled and 1) I often whine about something, often what I rolled.
+ Show Spoiler +

To me Pandain it looks more like YOU are the one who is trying to contribute something to look good---I don't find anything you picked out regarding me OR Rayn scum-indicative in any way, and as such I find your posting incredibly weak thus far.

Oh and I suppose I should have mentioned this before the game started but considering my not-so-great play and the embarrassing length of my filter in Thug, I plan on keeping things way more concise than usual. I do not plan to be in the top few posters lengthwise this game. Make of that what you will.

Anyway I'm tempted to fuck off until whatever Sentinel did resolves but I suppose that wouldn't be very helpful. Guess we'll see
.

If we believe what WoS said in (1), then we see him whining about not being mafia in (2). Him being mafia makes it logical he does (1) about (3). (3) and (4) contradict themselves if he is town. How can something be semi-useless and be super pro-town at the same time?

Time will tell! Because WoS promised to do it day 1.

uh. He did whine that he didnt roll scum and that he rolled tow. So thats doesnt make him mafia.
And pro town =/= useful. Could make him like IC or something, thats pretty boring but really pro town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:24 GMT
#593
On October 28 2013 22:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont actually think he will play scum the same way as he did previously, that was a long time ago, but this game fits a lot into town marv. He doesnt wanna talk about people he doesnt want to talk about.
i dunno, its hard to express for me. But it doesnt feel like marv is trying to trick us into powering him up.

I just read scum!marv and town!marv D1's and this apathy of his does not fit into each one of them. Then i read Catch 22 and it doesn't fit into there. I have no fucking idea what to think. 4th party? Since when has marv not commented on the leading lynch candidate in no way as any alignment?

marv what do you you want to talk about? Or are you just going to watch what happens and then what? And why?

why dont you read his more recent games?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:24 GMT
#594
Also Rayn, what apathy? That he doesnt want to talk about Pandain? He does this shit in every game.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:38 GMT
#602
MILEY CYRUS.

So marv, why havent you ##Refudiate Oatsmaster yet?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:39 GMT
#604
I dont know if you noticed, but thats what marv does d1 Rayn.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:40 GMT
#605
On October 28 2013 22:39 marvellosity wrote:
Does it matter if I refudiate you now or just before Day ends?

Nope.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:47 GMT
#618
That was really bad Clarity. Really bad.
Did you not see the 2 times I explained why I thought Prome was scum?
I mean, you just pointed out that I somehow have not expanded that I think Prome is scum, when in fact, I have talked about it in great detail. And you never even pointed out the scummy bit which was the 180.
Come on Clarity. You arent reading at all.


Nah ok then Marv. Just dont forget. Or be like Prome. Either works.


No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 13:48 GMT
#619
On October 28 2013 22:47 Clarity_nl wrote:
So, it's cool that you both thought yuck at the same time apparently, but then don't just ignore me and talk to eachother, explain.

I dont get whats with this Clarity. Why are you so defensive?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 14:10 GMT
#633
clarity is talking out of his ass.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 14:27 GMT
#640
On October 28 2013 23:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
I'm talking about his initial response to it. Obviously (in the hypothetical that oats is scum) he figures out "oh yeah I expressed interest in Prome"
Did his initial response to your case not strike you as odd?

That WoS was blatantly wrong with one of his points?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 14:32 GMT
#645
On October 28 2013 23:13 Clarity_nl wrote:
I think we both know I'm not, oats
But anyway, let's go with your thing. Does that make me scum to you?

yes
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 14:53 GMT
#659
Ok thats a really bad reason to call me scum Seuss.

Oatsmaster: Maybe scum. There's still a lot of "if so-and-so is Y, so-and-so #2 is X" without an explanation of the logic. I don't think it makes sense for him to give marv a pass for not talking about who he doesn't want to talk about, but not give Promethelax a similar pass for not following up where he doesn't want to follow up. He says he's made a strong case but you have to go back through about 30 posts and pick it up in bits and pieces, which is time consuming and not all that convincing. I realize this may just be his posting style and "meta" or whatever, but I find it obfuscates information more than I'd like.

Still a lot of associations? Quote more than the one I said about Koshi/rayn/sent please.

Marv and Prome get different treatment because of different meta's.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 28 2013 14:57 GMT
#663
##Yolo Promethelax
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
Nina 121
SteadfastSC 66
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 456
910 59
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift778
Super Smash Bros
PPMD66
Other Games
summit1g8947
Grubby2851
shahzam540
C9.Mang0233
PiGStarcraft221
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21253
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
27m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.