• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10854 users

"##" Mafia - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 245 Next
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 21:06 GMT
#2201
no marv no that is sad. I thikn possibly none of those people are scum. Thats my new line of thought.

Also, did i do that to WoS?

also back to thinking marv is somewhat scummy
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 21:06 GMT
#2202
Is your name marv? If not uncle same would like you to ##Yolo Promethelax
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 21:07 GMT
#2203
I don't think Marv is scum though still, he wouldn't change to all objectively bad lynches.

I think he's just mad because I happened to be right on two people and he probably thinks I can't be good enough to identify town and apparently I don't contribute despite identifying town and nuking someone (before another confirmed town agreed with me) I thought was scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 21:08 GMT
#2204
Oats reads. asap.
My hand is getting close to the red button.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 21:08 GMT
#2205
lol @ the people I'm calling scum calling my lynches bad.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 21:08 GMT
#2206
marv i have offered myself completely to any pushing you have done and offered clear thought process for everything. what is wrong with you?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:09 GMT
#2207
I know flavor is flavor but it seems like the nukes are fake. If so they kinda should have made the nukes count only 12 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 21:09 GMT
#2208
On October 31 2013 06:05 marvellosity wrote:
By the way, Wave may have been killed by a nuke, and the KP blocked/protected by other means.


Why would only the kush nuke go off tho? Are you honestly saying that SnB was protected 3 times xD?

I see no reason why kush's nuke would get preferential treatment over all the other ones, honestly I'm thinking it was just a giant ploy to see people's hard reads as I expected.
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 21:10 GMT
#2209
On October 31 2013 06:09 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 06:05 marvellosity wrote:
By the way, Wave may have been killed by a nuke, and the KP blocked/protected by other means.


Why would only the kush nuke go off tho? Are you honestly saying that SnB was protected 3 times xD?

I see no reason why kush's nuke would get preferential treatment over all the other ones, honestly I'm thinking it was just a giant ploy to see people's hard reads as I expected.

Obviously the real nuke would be assigned randomly. Don't see why you're asking that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 21:11 GMT
#2210
Anyone that for example says at any point that me/SnB are on a scum team or something similarly asinine should be lynched on the spot as a result.

I'm honestly back to feeling a sentinel lynch with how hard he slipped up in his reasoning between kush/WoS
taste me
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 21:11 GMT
#2211
On October 31 2013 06:08 marvellosity wrote:
lol @ the people I'm calling scum calling my lynches bad.

Your lynches are awful.

We know Kush is a strange man so we should wait until later to analyze him when we have more hardcore facts rather then "kush couldn't be THIS dumb or say THIS" because that doesn't work on him.

Rayn is very very eh when there are far more people that are objectively suspicious then what you accuse them of doing blatant mafia tactics like fake-typing a role name. Maybe 3p but not scum.

And there's still no good reasoning other then I'm celebrating the fact my reads have been right.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 21:11 GMT
#2212
"I lack omph"
What does that even mean I've clearly actually been involved in thread even over studying when I was supposed to.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 21:12 GMT
#2213
On October 31 2013 06:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 06:09 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 31 2013 06:05 marvellosity wrote:
By the way, Wave may have been killed by a nuke, and the KP blocked/protected by other means.


Why would only the kush nuke go off tho? Are you honestly saying that SnB was protected 3 times xD?

I see no reason why kush's nuke would get preferential treatment over all the other ones, honestly I'm thinking it was just a giant ploy to see people's hard reads as I expected.

Obviously the real nuke would be assigned randomly. Don't see why you're asking that.


Because you specified that it was blocked/protected which I found strange. I just wanted to see your thought process. Idk ignoring this nuke thing for now until we have more info.
taste me
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 21:12 GMT
#2214
"I'm calling my play good"
Well my play has been right on two accounts, and both of them were up to lynch and I defended both of them.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#2215
Did WoS die by a nuke or are we not allowed to know?

Because the flavor clearly states the nukes were disarmed and that WoS was shot and not nuked.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#2216
Did the flavour say that? I never read flavour :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#2217
I'm not saying I'm good, this is my first town game since like 4 games ago/month ago so I'm not sure if I'm identifying scum correctly, but based on town reads I'm doing fine.

I guess I'll stop posting about this because you get what I mean and I'm probably coming off as arrogant even though I don't mean to be
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#2218
Um.....gg guys?
GL town!!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:14 GMT
#2219
Ohyeah now I guess we really have to filterdive WoS and see what he said.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 21:15 GMT
#2220
On October 31 2013 06:14 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah now I guess we really have to filterdive WoS and see what he said.


only if you assume he knew what he was doing. Which I don't assume. He had zero time devoted to the game and spent a lot of his time trying to not be deaded.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings120
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 247
NeuroSwarm 190
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
hero 74
BeSt 55
sorry 26
Bale 23
ZergMaN 13
Mind 12
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1074
League of Legends
JimRising 718
Counter-Strike
taco 438
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g9440
Maynarde202
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick510
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH154
• Hupsaiya 134
• practicex 27
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Rush1072
• Stunt261
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 38m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.