• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11960 users

"##" Mafia - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 20:54 GMT
#2161
On October 31 2013 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i am a one-shot vigi i shot Oats.
If i am a tracker i tracked Candyman.
If i am a roleblcoker i blocked OOHCHILD.
If i am not lying about my power i didn't do any of those.

I missed where you explained this role before, so you have ##relegate and ##delegate and some random power thingy?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 20:54 GMT
#2162
Okay, I guess I should leave reads. I think I'm a some what likely night target. As I'm townie enough to kill but not townie enough to doc.

Sent: probably 3p. I'd suggest not scum though. His nuke play was just so suicidal; I have a hard time seeing it from scum perspective.

Pandain: Feels genuine. I think he is town but I'm not sure.

WoS: is either town or really good at scum.

Suess: worries me. His contributions have been...lackluster. I'll check back on him in a few days if we're both still alive.

Rayn: is, I think town. Of my town reads the one I think most possibly could be scum just because he has become more passive in the second half of the game. According to insider information he is only passive as scum.

Oats, is kinda like rayn. His play suggests town until the drop in quality during later parts of the day. I'd lean town but it isn't a hard lean.

SnB: town. Like woah. His play doesn't match his scum play at all.

Kush: probably scum. for sure an ass. The only smurf to defend himself on meta.

Koshi: I just don't know. Has had some good posts and some bad posts. null. Slightly town, maybe.

Vayne: still think he is scum. Dude has been coasting like a mo' fo' posted that awful PoE list which so didn't do it for me.

marv: town yo (at lylo lynch him blah blah blah)

My obvious problem is I don't have hard reads in either column. And at least one of my town leans has to be scum. Ah well, if I die feel free to look to this post for help.

TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 20:54 GMT
#2163
If the nuke is real:

I go for Oats, Pandain, Kush for scumteam.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 20:54 GMT
#2164
I don't think your scum but I'll challenge that assumption:

How?

Yeah I haven't made real long posts, but I've been posting. And they've actually been good contrary to what you guys believe, even early on my posts were good for the time being. I'm pretty confident in my town reads and pretty sure there's at least one scum in SnB-Seuss; I warned against Clarity(although admittedly wasn't completely sure, just wouldn't have lynched him)

If you're looking for extreme confidence I won't have it; I'm not scum and I don't know the definitive answer. But what do you mean I don't have oomph
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 20:55 GMT
#2165
nooo marv please say im townie or im gonna get mislynched
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 20:55 GMT
#2166
On October 31 2013 05:54 Pandain wrote:
I don't think your scum but I'll challenge that assumption:

How?

Yeah I haven't made real long posts, but I've been posting. And they've actually been good contrary to what you guys believe, even early on my posts were good for the time being. I'm pretty confident in my town reads and pretty sure there's at least one scum in SnB-Seuss; I warned against Clarity(although admittedly wasn't completely sure, just wouldn't have lynched him)

If you're looking for extreme confidence I won't have it; I'm not scum and I don't know the definitive answer. But what do you mean I don't have oomph

This is the type of bullshit you said in Noir, you just kept calling your posts good and yourself town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 20:55 GMT
#2167
On October 31 2013 05:54 Koshi wrote:
If the nuke is real:

I go for Oats, Pandain, Kush for scumteam.

On October 31 2013 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Also if people die that have nukes going to them I think Sentinel is scum.


reconcile those for me
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 20:56 GMT
#2168
On October 31 2013 05:54 Koshi wrote:
If the nuke is real:

I go for Oats, Pandain, Kush for scumteam.

Maybe change Kush with rayn. Because it is almost impossible that those scummers are not noticed by rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 30 2013 20:57 GMT
#2169
On October 31 2013 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i am a one-shot vigi i shot Oats.
If i am a tracker i tracked Candyman.
If i am a roleblcoker i blocked OOHCHILD.
If i am not lying about my power i didn't do any of those.

I missed where you explained this role before, so you have ##relegate and ##delegate and some random power thingy?

marvellosity if i was scum in this game i would be all over you because you fail to notice every important thing i say about my role and make incredibly retarded comments about it and don't seem to be thinking about anything at all. I am sorry but what are you? Could you even think about what you post before you do?
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 20:57 GMT
#2170
On October 31 2013 05:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:54 Pandain wrote:
I don't think your scum but I'll challenge that assumption:

How?

Yeah I haven't made real long posts, but I've been posting. And they've actually been good contrary to what you guys believe, even early on my posts were good for the time being. I'm pretty confident in my town reads and pretty sure there's at least one scum in SnB-Seuss; I warned against Clarity(although admittedly wasn't completely sure, just wouldn't have lynched him)

If you're looking for extreme confidence I won't have it; I'm not scum and I don't know the definitive answer. But what do you mean I don't have oomph

This is the type of bullshit you said in Noir, you just kept calling your posts good and yourself town.


To be fair, Marv, I'm not the one who lynched Clarity for pretty poor reasoning.

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 20:57 GMT
#2171
On October 31 2013 05:57 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i am a one-shot vigi i shot Oats.
If i am a tracker i tracked Candyman.
If i am a roleblcoker i blocked OOHCHILD.
If i am not lying about my power i didn't do any of those.

I missed where you explained this role before, so you have ##relegate and ##delegate and some random power thingy?

marvellosity if i was scum in this game i would be all over you because you fail to notice every important thing i say about my role and make incredibly retarded comments about it and don't seem to be thinking about anything at all. I am sorry but what are you? Could you even think about what you post before you do?

No, just because I miss things doesn't make me scum, and I look extraordinarily town. This is an awful post.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 20:57 GMT
#2172
On October 31 2013 05:57 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i am a one-shot vigi i shot Oats.
If i am a tracker i tracked Candyman.
If i am a roleblcoker i blocked OOHCHILD.
If i am not lying about my power i didn't do any of those.

I missed where you explained this role before, so you have ##relegate and ##delegate and some random power thingy?

marvellosity if i was scum in this game i would be all over you because you fail to notice every important thing i say about my role and make incredibly retarded comments about it and don't seem to be thinking about anything at all. I am sorry but what are you? Could you even think about what you post before you do?

goddamn again.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 20:57 GMT
#2173
On October 31 2013 05:55 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:54 Koshi wrote:
If the nuke is real:

I go for Oats, Pandain, Kush for scumteam.

Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Also if people die that have nukes going to them I think Sentinel is scum.


reconcile those for me

Well, I don't think Sentinel is scum, but let's say SnB/Koshi/WoS dies tonight, then it is quite strange scum knows that the nukes going to us are fake. Or doublestack on one of us when there is marv in this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 20:58 GMT
#2174
On October 31 2013 05:54 Pandain wrote:
I don't think your scum but I'll challenge that assumption:

How?

Yeah I haven't made real long posts, but I've been posting. And they've actually been good contrary to what you guys believe, even early on my posts were good for the time being. I'm pretty confident in my town reads and pretty sure there's at least one scum in SnB-Seuss; I warned against Clarity(although admittedly wasn't completely sure, just wouldn't have lynched him)

If you're looking for extreme confidence I won't have it; I'm not scum and I don't know the definitive answer. But what do you mean I don't have oomph


these things = scum. Fuck me. I just said you were probably town. Who calls themselves town and talks themselves up this much when they haven't contributed significantly to the thread and don't appear all that townie?

dicks.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 20:58 GMT
#2175
On October 31 2013 05:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:57 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 31 2013 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i am a one-shot vigi i shot Oats.
If i am a tracker i tracked Candyman.
If i am a roleblcoker i blocked OOHCHILD.
If i am not lying about my power i didn't do any of those.

I missed where you explained this role before, so you have ##relegate and ##delegate and some random power thingy?

marvellosity if i was scum in this game i would be all over you because you fail to notice every important thing i say about my role and make incredibly retarded comments about it and don't seem to be thinking about anything at all. I am sorry but what are you? Could you even think about what you post before you do?

No, just because I miss things doesn't make me scum, and I look extraordinarily town. This is an awful post.

I do not think you are scum. I am frustrated because of all the people i think you would understand why i am doing what i am.
table for two on a tv tray
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 30 2013 20:58 GMT
#2176
lol at rayne meltdown
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 20:59 GMT
#2177
The point is, "if" you were scum, you would not be all over me, because I'd lynch you immediately for it.

So don't make that kind of bad argument.

Are you going to answer my question about your role or do I have to filter you?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 21:00 GMT
#2178
On October 31 2013 05:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:54 Pandain wrote:
I don't think your scum but I'll challenge that assumption:

How?

Yeah I haven't made real long posts, but I've been posting. And they've actually been good contrary to what you guys believe, even early on my posts were good for the time being. I'm pretty confident in my town reads and pretty sure there's at least one scum in SnB-Seuss; I warned against Clarity(although admittedly wasn't completely sure, just wouldn't have lynched him)

If you're looking for extreme confidence I won't have it; I'm not scum and I don't know the definitive answer. But what do you mean I don't have oomph

This is the type of bullshit you said in Noir, you just kept calling your posts good and yourself town.

This is actually a good point on Pandabearguy.
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 21:00 GMT
#2179
On October 31 2013 05:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:57 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 31 2013 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If i am a one-shot vigi i shot Oats.
If i am a tracker i tracked Candyman.
If i am a roleblcoker i blocked OOHCHILD.
If i am not lying about my power i didn't do any of those.

I missed where you explained this role before, so you have ##relegate and ##delegate and some random power thingy?

marvellosity if i was scum in this game i would be all over you because you fail to notice every important thing i say about my role and make incredibly retarded comments about it and don't seem to be thinking about anything at all. I am sorry but what are you? Could you even think about what you post before you do?

No, just because I miss things doesn't make me scum, and I look extraordinarily town. This is an awful post.


Except when marv does it. When marv does it its usually an accurate thread reading.

Side note: marv scum meta is to look really town. Fun fact of the day. (he is still town though)
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 30 2013 21:00 GMT
#2180
##Day 2

[image loading]
If only she lived to give those upvotes...


Night was a tad strange for the fellows of Twitter. For some reason, everybody was given launch codes to nuclear-freaking-missiles. Because nobody has self control when it comes to things that go boom, most people decided to launch their nukes at people that were annoying / they didn't like over Twitter. Chaos was ensuing, nukes were flying in every direction, and Twitter was alive with sayings like "Oh look, it's another ##Nuke coming my way!"

The US Department of Homeland Security swiftly caught wind of these shenanigans. First, the DHS sent out anti-rocket missiles to combat the nukes before they went kaboom on their intended destination. Crisis averted. Next, officials sought to find out who was responsible for this catastrophe. Obviously after checking Twitter, they figured out the ##Nukes were being launched from a remote site in the center of Tweeting activity. . .

Everyone else had left, but she was having too much fun in the missile control room. Oprah Winfrey laughed maniacally at the television screen in front of her. Nukes were being fired off, SAM missiles, chaos, death, fire. Sometimes you just need a little destruction after you give away millions of dollars to children in Africa. Helps take the edge off.

"You get a nuke and you get a nuke, everybody gets a nuke!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "It's all being broadcast on the O.W.N. too! Ahaahhaahaha!"

Unfortunately, it was too late for her. The DHS stormed into the control room, and shot the terrorist Oprah on sight.

She reached out her bloody hand in agony, her last words echoed softly: ". . . Tell ##Dr. Phil. . . he's a douchebag"

WaveofShadow, as Oprah Winfrey, was shot by Homeland Security Agents!

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
You are Oprah Winfrey! You make people feel better about themselves using your twitter account, giving them more confidence in their votes.

Each day you can type ##Uplift Player (make sure the player’s name is spelled exactly like their full TL user name) in the thread to make that player’s vote be worth 1 more, e.g. player with 1 vote will now have their vote count as 2 votes, double voter will now count as 3 votes, etc. You cannot change your selection once you have posted it in thread. When you use your ability, pm the hosts with a quote of the relevant post or a link to the post to ensure that it is accounted for. Note: This vote modification will only show up in the final votecount of the day.

You win with Town.




It is now ##Day 2. The ##lynch will happen in ## at ##22:00 GMT (+00:00).
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings102
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 432
hero 380
BeSt 255
Mind 33
Terrorterran 25
Bale 22
Noble 13
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1099
League of Legends
JimRising 672
Counter-Strike
taco 379
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King142
Other Games
summit1g9241
Maynarde175
ArmadaUGS46
Livibee20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick504
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Rush1428
• Stunt397
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 8m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.