• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11960 users

"##" Mafia - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 21:01 GMT
#2181
On October 31 2013 05:57 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:55 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 05:54 Pandain wrote:
I don't think your scum but I'll challenge that assumption:

How?

Yeah I haven't made real long posts, but I've been posting. And they've actually been good contrary to what you guys believe, even early on my posts were good for the time being. I'm pretty confident in my town reads and pretty sure there's at least one scum in SnB-Seuss; I warned against Clarity(although admittedly wasn't completely sure, just wouldn't have lynched him)

If you're looking for extreme confidence I won't have it; I'm not scum and I don't know the definitive answer. But what do you mean I don't have oomph

This is the type of bullshit you said in Noir, you just kept calling your posts good and yourself town.


To be fair, Marv, I'm not the one who lynched Clarity for pretty poor reasoning.


What does this post mean? I point out something you did as mafia very recently, you point out I lynched someone I didn't really think was scum just like my last town game, literally that you were in?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 21:01 GMT
#2182
On October 31 2013 06:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:55 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 05:54 Pandain wrote:
I don't think your scum but I'll challenge that assumption:

How?

Yeah I haven't made real long posts, but I've been posting. And they've actually been good contrary to what you guys believe, even early on my posts were good for the time being. I'm pretty confident in my town reads and pretty sure there's at least one scum in SnB-Seuss; I warned against Clarity(although admittedly wasn't completely sure, just wouldn't have lynched him)

If you're looking for extreme confidence I won't have it; I'm not scum and I don't know the definitive answer. But what do you mean I don't have oomph

This is the type of bullshit you said in Noir, you just kept calling your posts good and yourself town.

This is actually a good point on Pandabearguy.


Don't see how I'm playing bad as of now.

IF I'm totally wrong on scum, then sure, but as of now I'm 1/1
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 21:01 GMT
#2183
...really
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 21:02 GMT
#2184
On October 31 2013 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
The point is, "if" you were scum, you would not be all over me, because I'd lynch you immediately for it.

So don't make that kind of bad argument.

Are you going to answer my question about your role or do I have to filter you?

Yes i would because i am being reasonable and i think you are not. It's irrelevant because i think you are town but i honestly would have done it from the beginning because as i said i was being reasonable and my actions are perfectly fine (barring the fuckup).

If you read the last line of the post you should be able to see that i am not necessarily claiming anything.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 21:02 GMT
#2185
Well, that's some anti-climatic night actions :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 21:02 GMT
#2186
I wanted more boom.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 21:02 GMT
#2187
some one took away my ability to charge anyone up today. Cant use ## besides voting.
taste me
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 21:03 GMT
#2188
On October 31 2013 06:01 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 06:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 05:55 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 05:54 Pandain wrote:
I don't think your scum but I'll challenge that assumption:

How?

Yeah I haven't made real long posts, but I've been posting. And they've actually been good contrary to what you guys believe, even early on my posts were good for the time being. I'm pretty confident in my town reads and pretty sure there's at least one scum in SnB-Seuss; I warned against Clarity(although admittedly wasn't completely sure, just wouldn't have lynched him)

If you're looking for extreme confidence I won't have it; I'm not scum and I don't know the definitive answer. But what do you mean I don't have oomph

This is the type of bullshit you said in Noir, you just kept calling your posts good and yourself town.

This is actually a good point on Pandabearguy.


Don't see how I'm playing bad as of now.

IF I'm totally wrong on scum, then sure, but as of now I'm 1/1

As scum you are more right than wrong but you actually do not do anything about your correct reads. That's it in a nutshell.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:03 GMT
#2189
WoS dieing is kinda rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 21:03 GMT
#2190
Oh what I missed the night actions.

Hey I'm 2/2 btw
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 21:03 GMT
#2191
On October 31 2013 06:02 HotCottonCandy wrote:
some one took away my ability to charge anyone up today. Cant use ## besides voting.

I thought you claimed VT?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 21:03 GMT
#2192
and I suppose all the nukes were just for the lulz/fake. thats a shame.
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 21:03 GMT
#2193
oh I see, charge other people up. My bad.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 21:04 GMT
#2194
On October 31 2013 06:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 06:02 HotCottonCandy wrote:
some one took away my ability to charge anyone up today. Cant use ## besides voting.

I thought you claimed VT?


I am, did you read that correctly
taste me
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 21:04 GMT
#2195
##Twerk Marvellosity
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 21:04 GMT
#2196
Lynching into Pandain/rayn/kush today. Don't know who yet.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 21:04 GMT
#2197
##Update Koshi

Go for it!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 21:05 GMT
#2198
By the way, Wave may have been killed by a nuke, and the KP blocked/protected by other means.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 21:05 GMT
#2199
On October 31 2013 06:04 marvellosity wrote:
Lynching into Pandain/rayn/kush today. Don't know who yet.


Would prefer panda/kush rayn says things which are not retarded
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 30 2013 21:05 GMT
#2200
Honestly I guess I'll be flattered that you guys think I'm scum because then I hide myself as scum pretty well.

Also those are all horrible lynches Marv, what?

Maybe I shouldn't have twerked you.

I'll vote SnB; WoS supported me on SnB too so there.
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings102
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 432
hero 380
BeSt 255
Mind 33
Terrorterran 25
Bale 22
Noble 13
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1099
League of Legends
JimRising 672
Counter-Strike
taco 379
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King142
Other Games
summit1g9241
Maynarde175
ArmadaUGS46
Livibee20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick504
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Rush1428
• Stunt397
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 8m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.