• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11171 users

"##" Mafia - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 245 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 18:36 GMT
#2061
On October 31 2013 03:32 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:26 Promethelax wrote:
Vayne, did you just make semi arbitrary lists and POE each one individually? I seriously can't agree with any of your conclusions based on the way you went about getting them.

Can you go back and read players based on their play and not on gaming the set up. kthx.


well I apologize that you don't agree but that's the way I went about it. Instead of my theory tell me what exactly you disagree with because I don't think a pandain/rayn/oats scum team sounds that crazy do you?

They are all contributing but at the same time aren't exactly without holes.

And to your 2nd question, there is only 3 VTs in this game unless SnB is lying, which would make it only 2. Gonna use logistics here and deduce that a 3 man scum team with a goon here would be a heavily town favored setup.


I doubt that pandain is scum based on the people who have spoken out about his past and a certain level of sincerity which feels pretty okay.

Oats could be scum, his early game looked really good and that is what he does as scum. But I'm not terribly sure of him one way or the other.

Rayn seems much likelier town to me than kush. He was in the thread being not retarded. So even if he is scum he wouldn't be the first for me to kill.

I'm not saying that couldn't be the scum team. It wouldn't be totally out of left field but I wouldn't call it the most likely.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 18:38 GMT
#2062
I feel the same way as Vayne about Pandain.

It's not so much that he's done nothing but he's been irrelevant or afk at strange moments or saying strange things. Like I commented a little earlier about how he said s&b was "objectively" scummy for "reasons already mentioned" (my paraphrase). imo town tend to look past "objectively" whereas it's an easy thing to push as mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 18:38 GMT
#2063
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:26 Promethelax wrote:
Vayne, did you just make semi arbitrary lists and POE each one individually? I seriously can't agree with any of your conclusions based on the way you went about getting them.

Can you go back and read players based on their play and not on gaming the set up. kthx.

tbh that's what Vayne does.
But his reads on PAndain, Koshi and me are so bad. god..

Don't really agree tbh.

Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.
table for two on a tv tray
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 18:38 GMT
#2064
it's funny in hindsight that me and SnB nuked eachother now that I realize it's a very low to zero chance that either of us are mafia. wasn't thinking straight at that point tbh
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 18:38 GMT
#2065
On October 31 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:26 Promethelax wrote:
Vayne, did you just make semi arbitrary lists and POE each one individually? I seriously can't agree with any of your conclusions based on the way you went about getting them.

Can you go back and read players based on their play and not on gaming the set up. kthx.

tbh that's what Vayne does.
But his reads on PAndain, Koshi and me are so bad. god..

Don't really agree tbh.

Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.

yeah, koshi said you would be mad that i wanted to lynch clarity over WoS and you were totally fine about it.

that's me listening to koshi.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 18:40 GMT
#2066
On October 31 2013 03:36 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:32 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:26 Promethelax wrote:
Vayne, did you just make semi arbitrary lists and POE each one individually? I seriously can't agree with any of your conclusions based on the way you went about getting them.

Can you go back and read players based on their play and not on gaming the set up. kthx.


well I apologize that you don't agree but that's the way I went about it. Instead of my theory tell me what exactly you disagree with because I don't think a pandain/rayn/oats scum team sounds that crazy do you?

They are all contributing but at the same time aren't exactly without holes.

And to your 2nd question, there is only 3 VTs in this game unless SnB is lying, which would make it only 2. Gonna use logistics here and deduce that a 3 man scum team with a goon here would be a heavily town favored setup.


I doubt that pandain is scum based on the people who have spoken out about his past and a certain level of sincerity which feels pretty okay.

Oats could be scum, his early game looked really good and that is what he does as scum. But I'm not terribly sure of him one way or the other.

Rayn seems much likelier town to me than kush. He was in the thread being not retarded. So even if he is scum he wouldn't be the first for me to kill.

I'm not saying that couldn't be the scum team. It wouldn't be totally out of left field but I wouldn't call it the most likely.


well that's the fun in mafia especially in a mini of this calibre barring all the martyring/bad play day 1. The solution will never be the obvious one, or even the second choice.
taste me
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 18:42 GMT
#2067
On October 31 2013 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:26 Promethelax wrote:
Vayne, did you just make semi arbitrary lists and POE each one individually? I seriously can't agree with any of your conclusions based on the way you went about getting them.

Can you go back and read players based on their play and not on gaming the set up. kthx.

tbh that's what Vayne does.
But his reads on PAndain, Koshi and me are so bad. god..

Don't really agree tbh.

Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.

yeah, koshi said you would be mad that i wanted to lynch clarity over WoS and you were totally fine about it.

that's me listening to koshi.

On October 31 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
VA - your read on kush(?) assumes that he wouldn't be aggressive like that and risk being shot in the face. If he is kush i highly doubt he'd put much thought into 'oh shit it's closed setup there could be vigis abound and I will die.'

Rayn - Your reasoning on me isn't amazing because the only reason I got back an hour before deadline is because my lab ended early. No other reason than that---if it hadn't then I would have been dead and flipped blue. It nothing to do with my attitude
.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 30 2013 18:43 GMT
#2068
oh right I forgot about your post WoS. You would be surprised. I played sicilian on the same team as kush and he was the most paranoid guy on the team in the QT. he kept track of all the bad shit that could happen to us and was always the most negative. So i disagree
taste me
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 18:44 GMT
#2069
On October 31 2013 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:26 Promethelax wrote:
Vayne, did you just make semi arbitrary lists and POE each one individually? I seriously can't agree with any of your conclusions based on the way you went about getting them.

Can you go back and read players based on their play and not on gaming the set up. kthx.

tbh that's what Vayne does.
But his reads on PAndain, Koshi and me are so bad. god..

Don't really agree tbh.

Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.

yeah, koshi said you would be mad that i wanted to lynch clarity over WoS and you were totally fine about it.

that's me listening to koshi.

Okay this is really annoying.. i will now shut up.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 18:46 GMT
#2070
On October 31 2013 03:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:26 Promethelax wrote:
Vayne, did you just make semi arbitrary lists and POE each one individually? I seriously can't agree with any of your conclusions based on the way you went about getting them.

Can you go back and read players based on their play and not on gaming the set up. kthx.

tbh that's what Vayne does.
But his reads on PAndain, Koshi and me are so bad. god..

Don't really agree tbh.

Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.

yeah, koshi said you would be mad that i wanted to lynch clarity over WoS and you were totally fine about it.

that's me listening to koshi.

Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
VA - your read on kush(?) assumes that he wouldn't be aggressive like that and risk being shot in the face. If he is kush i highly doubt he'd put much thought into 'oh shit it's closed setup there could be vigis abound and I will die.'

Rayn - Your reasoning on me isn't amazing because the only reason I got back an hour before deadline is because my lab ended early. No other reason than that---if it hadn't then I would have been dead and flipped blue. It nothing to do with my attitude
.


You actually made posts that made sense. How the fuck is that not a reason to not lynch you?
It's irrelevant why you got back. Are you saying i am scum because your posts were bad and i should have lynched you? What the fuck is that kinda logic?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 18:47 GMT
#2071
btw rayn. You are pretty low on figuring out posts as well. Unless you are trying to read people without interacting with them. Look at you and Oats, there is nothing between you 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 18:49 GMT
#2072
On October 31 2013 03:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:26 Promethelax wrote:
Vayne, did you just make semi arbitrary lists and POE each one individually? I seriously can't agree with any of your conclusions based on the way you went about getting them.

Can you go back and read players based on their play and not on gaming the set up. kthx.

tbh that's what Vayne does.
But his reads on PAndain, Koshi and me are so bad. god..

Don't really agree tbh.

Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.

yeah, koshi said you would be mad that i wanted to lynch clarity over WoS and you were totally fine about it.

that's me listening to koshi.

On October 31 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
VA - your read on kush(?) assumes that he wouldn't be aggressive like that and risk being shot in the face. If he is kush i highly doubt he'd put much thought into 'oh shit it's closed setup there could be vigis abound and I will die.'

Rayn - Your reasoning on me isn't amazing because the only reason I got back an hour before deadline is because my lab ended early. No other reason than that---if it hadn't then I would have been dead and flipped blue. It nothing to do with my attitude
.


You actually made posts that made sense. How the fuck is that not a reason to not lynch you?
It's irrelevant why you got back. Are you saying i am scum because your posts were bad and i should have lynched you? What the fuck is that kinda logic?

I'm not saying you are scum, but I am inquiring as to this post:
Because Wave got back before the deadline and didn't roll over and die and made good posts. Clarity fucked off when people said he is town.


Would you have changed your mind if I didn't get back the second time? Because as far as I know your vote was still on me before that second period an hour before deadline, so clearly my 'good posts' before that point weren't enough, meaning that it was probably the 'not fucking off' component you took into account--->which was only luck timing-wise on my part.

Can you explain?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 18:49 GMT
#2073
On October 31 2013 03:47 Koshi wrote:
btw rayn. You are pretty low on figuring out posts as well. Unless you are trying to read people without interacting with them. Look at you and Oats, there is nothing between you 2.

I thought Oats was town from his posts, especially from what he said about Pandain. It's useless to interact with Oats if i think he is town because it doesn't get me anywhere. I only interact with Oats when i do not think he is town or when i need him to do what i say. Otherwise it's useless.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 18:50 GMT
#2074
On October 31 2013 03:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:26 Promethelax wrote:
Vayne, did you just make semi arbitrary lists and POE each one individually? I seriously can't agree with any of your conclusions based on the way you went about getting them.

Can you go back and read players based on their play and not on gaming the set up. kthx.

tbh that's what Vayne does.
But his reads on PAndain, Koshi and me are so bad. god..

Don't really agree tbh.

Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.

yeah, koshi said you would be mad that i wanted to lynch clarity over WoS and you were totally fine about it.

that's me listening to koshi.

On October 31 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
VA - your read on kush(?) assumes that he wouldn't be aggressive like that and risk being shot in the face. If he is kush i highly doubt he'd put much thought into 'oh shit it's closed setup there could be vigis abound and I will die.'

Rayn - Your reasoning on me isn't amazing because the only reason I got back an hour before deadline is because my lab ended early. No other reason than that---if it hadn't then I would have been dead and flipped blue. It nothing to do with my attitude
.


You actually made posts that made sense. How the fuck is that not a reason to not lynch you?
It's irrelevant why you got back. Are you saying i am scum because your posts were bad and i should have lynched you? What the fuck is that kinda logic?

I'm not saying you are scum, but I am inquiring as to this post:
Show nested quote +
Because Wave got back before the deadline and didn't roll over and die and made good posts. Clarity fucked off when people said he is town.


Would you have changed your mind if I didn't get back the second time? Because as far as I know your vote was still on me before that second period an hour before deadline, so clearly my 'good posts' before that point weren't enough, meaning that it was probably the 'not fucking off' component you took into account--->which was only luck timing-wise on my part.

Can you explain?

First time you martyred. Second time you actually gave us something. Yes, if you didn't come back the second time i would have lynched you.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 30 2013 18:51 GMT
#2075
On October 31 2013 03:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:47 Koshi wrote:
btw rayn. You are pretty low on figuring out posts as well. Unless you are trying to read people without interacting with them. Look at you and Oats, there is nothing between you 2.

I thought Oats was town from his posts, especially from what he said about Pandain. It's useless to interact with Oats if i think he is town because it doesn't get me anywhere. I only interact with Oats when i do not think he is town or when i need him to do what i say. Otherwise it's useless.

Cool that you speak in past tense.

Evul Koshi-nuking Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 30 2013 18:53 GMT
#2076
On October 31 2013 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
tbh that's what Vayne does.
But his reads on PAndain, Koshi and me are so bad. god..

Don't really agree tbh.

Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.

yeah, koshi said you would be mad that i wanted to lynch clarity over WoS and you were totally fine about it.

that's me listening to koshi.

On October 31 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
VA - your read on kush(?) assumes that he wouldn't be aggressive like that and risk being shot in the face. If he is kush i highly doubt he'd put much thought into 'oh shit it's closed setup there could be vigis abound and I will die.'

Rayn - Your reasoning on me isn't amazing because the only reason I got back an hour before deadline is because my lab ended early. No other reason than that---if it hadn't then I would have been dead and flipped blue. It nothing to do with my attitude
.


You actually made posts that made sense. How the fuck is that not a reason to not lynch you?
It's irrelevant why you got back. Are you saying i am scum because your posts were bad and i should have lynched you? What the fuck is that kinda logic?

I'm not saying you are scum, but I am inquiring as to this post:
Because Wave got back before the deadline and didn't roll over and die and made good posts. Clarity fucked off when people said he is town.


Would you have changed your mind if I didn't get back the second time? Because as far as I know your vote was still on me before that second period an hour before deadline, so clearly my 'good posts' before that point weren't enough, meaning that it was probably the 'not fucking off' component you took into account--->which was only luck timing-wise on my part.

Can you explain?

First time you martyred. Second time you actually gave us something. Yes, if you didn't come back the second time i would have lynched you.

It wasn't martyring, for the 1000th time. I didn't have a proper scumread and didn't want to throw my vote on anybody at random to avoid getting modkilled.
I completely disagree. I feel I attempted to provide just as much the first time I got back as the second; it seems the second time people were just more willing to listen and not all up in a frenzy for whatever reason. Maybe me included I suppose.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 18:55 GMT
#2077
On October 31 2013 03:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:30 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
Don't really agree tbh.

Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.

yeah, koshi said you would be mad that i wanted to lynch clarity over WoS and you were totally fine about it.

that's me listening to koshi.

On October 31 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
VA - your read on kush(?) assumes that he wouldn't be aggressive like that and risk being shot in the face. If he is kush i highly doubt he'd put much thought into 'oh shit it's closed setup there could be vigis abound and I will die.'

Rayn - Your reasoning on me isn't amazing because the only reason I got back an hour before deadline is because my lab ended early. No other reason than that---if it hadn't then I would have been dead and flipped blue. It nothing to do with my attitude
.


You actually made posts that made sense. How the fuck is that not a reason to not lynch you?
It's irrelevant why you got back. Are you saying i am scum because your posts were bad and i should have lynched you? What the fuck is that kinda logic?

I'm not saying you are scum, but I am inquiring as to this post:
Because Wave got back before the deadline and didn't roll over and die and made good posts. Clarity fucked off when people said he is town.


Would you have changed your mind if I didn't get back the second time? Because as far as I know your vote was still on me before that second period an hour before deadline, so clearly my 'good posts' before that point weren't enough, meaning that it was probably the 'not fucking off' component you took into account--->which was only luck timing-wise on my part.

Can you explain?

First time you martyred. Second time you actually gave us something. Yes, if you didn't come back the second time i would have lynched you.

It wasn't martyring, for the 1000th time. I didn't have a proper scumread and didn't want to throw my vote on anybody at random to avoid getting modkilled.
I completely disagree. I feel I attempted to provide just as much the first time I got back as the second; it seems the second time people were just more willing to listen and not all up in a frenzy for whatever reason. Maybe me included I suppose.

In fairness I agree the 2nd time was better than your 1st time which was pretty lame.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 30 2013 18:55 GMT
#2078
On October 31 2013 03:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:30 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
Don't really agree tbh.

Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.

yeah, koshi said you would be mad that i wanted to lynch clarity over WoS and you were totally fine about it.

that's me listening to koshi.

On October 31 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
VA - your read on kush(?) assumes that he wouldn't be aggressive like that and risk being shot in the face. If he is kush i highly doubt he'd put much thought into 'oh shit it's closed setup there could be vigis abound and I will die.'

Rayn - Your reasoning on me isn't amazing because the only reason I got back an hour before deadline is because my lab ended early. No other reason than that---if it hadn't then I would have been dead and flipped blue. It nothing to do with my attitude
.


You actually made posts that made sense. How the fuck is that not a reason to not lynch you?
It's irrelevant why you got back. Are you saying i am scum because your posts were bad and i should have lynched you? What the fuck is that kinda logic?

I'm not saying you are scum, but I am inquiring as to this post:
Because Wave got back before the deadline and didn't roll over and die and made good posts. Clarity fucked off when people said he is town.


Would you have changed your mind if I didn't get back the second time? Because as far as I know your vote was still on me before that second period an hour before deadline, so clearly my 'good posts' before that point weren't enough, meaning that it was probably the 'not fucking off' component you took into account--->which was only luck timing-wise on my part.

Can you explain?

First time you martyred. Second time you actually gave us something. Yes, if you didn't come back the second time i would have lynched you.

It wasn't martyring, for the 1000th time. I didn't have a proper scumread and didn't want to throw my vote on anybody at random to avoid getting modkilled.
I completely disagree. I feel I attempted to provide just as much the first time I got back as the second; it seems the second time people were just more willing to listen and not all up in a frenzy for whatever reason. Maybe me included I suppose.

You didn't say anything uselful. Then you voted for yourself. When people called you out of it you rng'd SnB. Then you said you're off. That's what i saw.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 30 2013 18:58 GMT
#2079
The problem with rayn is 2-fold.

Firstly, whether we believe that he was convinced that Wave was town. This is one debate. It is possible.

The second, which has been neglected to be mentioned so far, is that if 1) is true, then it took me wanting to lynch someone else for rayn to move. rayn did not initiate the move away from WoS himself. Basically he was happy to lynch WoS until I suggested Clarity. He either believed WoS was town in which case he should try to move the lynch himself rather than wait for me, or he doesn't.

It is very important to note that rayn didn't post for almost a whole hour before this post
On October 30 2013 05:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'm in. At least Wave seems to be giving us something later on.
##Unvote
##Vote: Clarity_nl

So it's not like I jumped in super quickly or something. rayn sat on his vote for almost an hour and then changed when I said lynch Clarity. He didn't take his initiative to do it himself
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 30 2013 18:59 GMT
#2080
On October 31 2013 03:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 03:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
On October 31 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Which do you not agree with?

i could see Pandain as mafia. i can see you as mafia and what he said about you wasn't incorrect either. the koshi stuff was weakish in that it was too reliant on Pandain, but meh.

That, marv, is bullshit about me. Just because you have happened to play with me only in games where i have been scum lately does not make what Vayne say true. He says what you guys want to hear. That's not a read.

Listen to Koshi, he actually knows what he is talking about.

yeah, koshi said you would be mad that i wanted to lynch clarity over WoS and you were totally fine about it.

that's me listening to koshi.

On October 31 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
VA - your read on kush(?) assumes that he wouldn't be aggressive like that and risk being shot in the face. If he is kush i highly doubt he'd put much thought into 'oh shit it's closed setup there could be vigis abound and I will die.'

Rayn - Your reasoning on me isn't amazing because the only reason I got back an hour before deadline is because my lab ended early. No other reason than that---if it hadn't then I would have been dead and flipped blue. It nothing to do with my attitude
.


You actually made posts that made sense. How the fuck is that not a reason to not lynch you?
It's irrelevant why you got back. Are you saying i am scum because your posts were bad and i should have lynched you? What the fuck is that kinda logic?

I'm not saying you are scum, but I am inquiring as to this post:
Because Wave got back before the deadline and didn't roll over and die and made good posts. Clarity fucked off when people said he is town.


Would you have changed your mind if I didn't get back the second time? Because as far as I know your vote was still on me before that second period an hour before deadline, so clearly my 'good posts' before that point weren't enough, meaning that it was probably the 'not fucking off' component you took into account--->which was only luck timing-wise on my part.

Can you explain?

First time you martyred. Second time you actually gave us something. Yes, if you didn't come back the second time i would have lynched you.

It wasn't martyring, for the 1000th time. I didn't have a proper scumread and didn't want to throw my vote on anybody at random to avoid getting modkilled.
I completely disagree. I feel I attempted to provide just as much the first time I got back as the second; it seems the second time people were just more willing to listen and not all up in a frenzy for whatever reason. Maybe me included I suppose.

In fairness I agree the 2nd time was better than your 1st time which was pretty lame.


I'd like to add my voice to this. WoS before an hour before the deadline was a useless asshole.

Rayn, you just bowed out of explaining why you weren't unhappy about the clarity lynch. Explain it. And explain why you wouldn't explain it.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 791
soO 482
Hyuk 212
Mini 95
Killer 72
ZerO 66
Shinee 45
Mong 41
Mind 40
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 11
yabsab 9
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever989
XaKoH 693
XcaliburYe276
League of Legends
JimRising 485
Counter-Strike
byalli413
Other Games
olofmeister730
ceh9627
Happy307
Livibee176
crisheroes146
Mew2King70
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH377
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Rush1294
• Jankos595
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 42m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.