• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7922 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 26 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 23 2013 17:48 GMT
#3584
Why do you believe mattchew is so adamantly cop that's what i want to know, you said it was "so obvious" but i thought he was crazy scummy.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 23 2013 17:52 GMT
#3586
But why? He says he has the power of 5 to vote for something as mocsta said, he had 6 people on his coins. Don't you think that because 1 of them was scum he gets votes based on how many town are with him? That seems like a town power to me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 23 2013 17:53 GMT
#3587
Especially as he seemingly gets checks too. Mafia had a cop and he died already.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 23 2013 17:55 GMT
#3590
Oh ok, i want him to full claim then or i will double vote him.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 23 2013 17:59 GMT
#3593
On October 24 2013 02:59 Sn0_Man wrote:
I think ur double voting today regardless. Town is commandingly in the lead I still think no reason for shenannies to be possible. Regardless of anything BH may say.


I know i am double voting regardless, just want cephiro to full claim before i lynch him
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 00:42 GMT
#3681
On October 24 2013 08:38 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2013 07:48 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Especially when you have crumbed your check on D2... *sigh*

-rayn


Also for this... I did crumb beforehand who I'd check.

I also crumbed the result, but that crumb is so complicated that there is a snowflakes chance in hell anyone finds it out.

I'll give a hint though for those who don't think it's bs: Finland.

If you find this one out before I claim it tomorrow, I'll be very, very impressed.

For now, good night.



On October 21 2013 21:24 Cephiro wrote:
EBWOP: To add on the above statement, scum doesn't clearly consider me a threat or a possibility behind some night actions, the mis-lynch on me would've been pushed much harder at this point. So I believe they think either:
1) I am no threat to them.
2) I am a pro-scum role that is not aligned with them.
3) Have planned something for me later.

Also, I am almost 100% certain Ron Weasley is town.



that's not really breadcrumbing if you come out and say it......
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 00:53 GMT
#3685
Why vote for the guy that will probably get modkilled mocsta?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 00:55 GMT
#3689
On October 24 2013 09:54 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
So why is everyone wanting to lynch outside me/Cephiro? It's a 50% chance of hitting scum. For Cephiro, if he is town, lynching me would be 100% and he is hesitant to lynch me.. lol..

I do not believe there is a framer. Given that the only check we know of is a house check, which means framer is incredibly powerful, as instead of hitting one person, it hits a most of 6. If a check says "there is X scum in house Y", what happens when there are 3 people left in the house (see our house atm). We lynch one. They turn up town. We lynch another one. They turn up town. The last guy must be scum. They turn up town.

Framer role would be indredibly BS, there is no way there is a framer.

-rayn


That's why there are cop roles to check.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 00:58 GMT
#3692
Yeh but he has to vote today too and if he does then.... I presume we can lynch him.


and this:



Also, from a framers point of view, why would he frame someone from gryffindor? There was posts from storr in our qt that said he was checking scum in either ravenclaw or slytherin so if there ws mafia in hufflepuff a frame on gryffindor would be really dumb. So either cop flips red and everything makes sense or cop flips green and hufflepuff is less suspicious. Based on this information i think the cephiro lynch is actually quite apt unless he reveals his powers because syllo seems definite mattchew is town/cop even though i don't see it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:00 GMT
#3693
Either the cop is lying and is scum (not likely because of the modkill event) or there are no scum in hufflepuff and the framer made a guess or there are scum in hufflepuff and they are dumb.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:02 GMT
#3694
Or there is no framer.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:04 GMT
#3696
JAT is vigi and shot lonemeow so he is out of the question right now so that leaves rayn or cephiro, I am much more confident in a cephiro lynch.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:05 GMT
#3698
On October 24 2013 10:02 Holyflare wrote:
Or there is no framer.


Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:08 GMT
#3700
On October 23 2013 08:32 Cephiro wrote:
Okay, so I'm caught up. I had originally planned skipping this evening of discussion since I'm really fired up (don't provocate me now.) about a discussion of our classification system in the machine dance gaming organization in Finland.

I'll be here for ~30 minutes and I should go to sleep then or I'm going to be sorry for it tomorrow morning.

I don't know what to think of this hufflepuff shit anymore. If the claim is true, then we should obviously lynch JAT. (I know myself to be town, I have a greencheck on rayko from N1, which I claimed here:

Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 21:24 Cephiro wrote:
EBWOP: To add on the above statement, scum doesn't clearly consider me a threat or a possibility behind some night actions, the mis-lynch on me would've been pushed much harder at this point. So I believe they think either:
1) I am no threat to them.
2) I am a pro-scum role that is not aligned with them.
3) Have planned something for me later.

Also, I am almost 100% certain Ron Weasley is town.


Based on our discussions in the QT, I'd like to raise the hufflepuffian way of discussion and claim that the check is either bullshit or we've been framed. I do not believe JAT to be scum currently.


That is the post cephiro is referring to for his D3 claim. Find the breadcrumb, get a cookie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:12 GMT
#3703
On October 24 2013 10:12 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2013 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
On October 23 2013 08:32 Cephiro wrote:
Okay, so I'm caught up. I had originally planned skipping this evening of discussion since I'm really fired up (don't provocate me now.) about a discussion of our classification system in the machine dance gaming organization in Finland.

I'll be here for ~30 minutes and I should go to sleep then or I'm going to be sorry for it tomorrow morning.

I don't know what to think of this hufflepuff shit anymore. If the claim is true, then we should obviously lynch JAT. (I know myself to be town, I have a greencheck on rayko from N1, which I claimed here:

On October 21 2013 21:24 Cephiro wrote:
EBWOP: To add on the above statement, scum doesn't clearly consider me a threat or a possibility behind some night actions, the mis-lynch on me would've been pushed much harder at this point. So I believe they think either:
1) I am no threat to them.
2) I am a pro-scum role that is not aligned with them.
3) Have planned something for me later.

Also, I am almost 100% certain Ron Weasley is town.


Based on our discussions in the QT, I'd like to raise the hufflepuffian way of discussion and claim that the check is either bullshit or we've been framed. I do not believe JAT to be scum currently.


That is the post cephiro is referring to for his D3 claim. Find the breadcrumb, get a cookie


Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 08:32 Cephiro wrote:
. I do not believe JAT to be scum currently.


Me want cookie.


That's way too obvious... He said it was a "snowflake of a chance".............

Also, how did he know you were draco?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:14 GMT
#3705
On October 23 2013 09:55 Cephiro wrote:
Also Mocsta, if you wanted to be more convincing you could've at least gone ##Sectumsempra.

Although I guess everyone knows Draco is too skilless to perform even that. To think a muggle-born like me outclasses a pureblood like you so heavily...




...........?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:16 GMT
#3706
On October 23 2013 18:38 Cephiro wrote:
Semi-available for three hours at most. After I leave for practice, I won't be available until a little before the deadline.

Mocsta is being as anti-town as possible and is effectively trying to work against any usefulness my masonry has. He also does not have a second coin. I think I already made it quite clear that I have 6 coins to give out during the whole game, which have all been given out.

(Pandain, LastArgument, I-be-Pro, Mocsta on D1, Sn0_Man, Grackaroni on D2)

I am able to send a secret message to the coin owners once a day. Additionally, if they die, I will be able to use more of my spells. (1-shot each.)

If I was an SK and shot LoneMeow, why wouldn't I have fakeclaimed town vigi? Mocstas crap makes no sense. And he keeps forgetting his abilities etc... He also isn't putting nearly as much effort into finding scum as in recent towngames of his. I think he's a valid target as well.



Like he knows your name so that must mean he checked you right, so why does he say you're a valid target!?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:18 GMT
#3710
On October 24 2013 10:16 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Holyflare what the fuck is the point of multiple quotes that do not tell us shit?
Why are you quoting random Cephiro's posts?
Does it help us if you find the breadcrumb (which he obviously is not lying about as he brought it up)?
What...the...hell..are...you...doing?

-rayn


It's not fucking useless, you find who he checks, you find inconsistencies. Just like this draco bs that I'm pointing out. He knows mocstas name is draco but then he's saying he's an apt lynch.

Those 2 things do not go together.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:21 GMT
#3713
"why are you quoting random shit holyflare"

-rayn 2013

-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 24 2013 01:25 GMT
#3715
First time mocsta says he is draco in entire game: Page 176: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=431052&currentpage=176#3515

First time Cephiro calls him draco: Page 173: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=431052&currentpage=173#3448

Cephiro wants Mocsta lynched: Page 177: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=431052&currentpage=177#3525

Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 245
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 18
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm240
League of Legends
JimRising 779
Other Games
summit1g10159
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King104
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV258
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2100
League of Legends
• Rush1205
• Lourlo886
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 34m
INu's Battles
7h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 34m
Replay Cast
18h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.