• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War365.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7862 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 296 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 17:16 GMT
#2961
On October 23 2013 02:14 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 02:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Nah Huffle's clean.

I'm expecting a better explanation of this during the resolution period

I can't guarantee it, that's just my opinion. I can assure you I didn't just forget there was a redcheck on hufflepuff.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 17:17 GMT
#2962
On October 23 2013 02:16 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 02:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 23 2013 01:18 Onegu wrote:
On October 18 2013 03:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 18 2013 03:00 supersoft wrote:
On October 17 2013 08:30 Mocsta wrote:
Hi all,



Firstly,
I'm not sure why Supersoft/Toad want to release the house member distribution so eagerly?

Could either of you please divulge some reasoning behind this play

I know neither of them played GoT; but IIRC, the end-game discussion resulted in agreement between players/hosts that it was in towns best interest NOT to give out the house information. Though the setups are not identical, there are enough commonalities for me to conclude that the reasons in that game, pertain in this game.

i.e. mafia are randomly distributed; and there is potential there is at least one house they have not corrupted. Why give this information to them for free --> especially when we don't know what type of roles they have etc.


Secondly,

Raynkonoshi, can you please confirm that because no posts have been signed by Rayn; you are responsible for every post made by your hydra so far?


Thirdly,

I have no opinion on the skanjab stuff so far. I'm acknowledging it occured because obvious thats the biggest matter going on in the thread so far; but I need to re-read it all again before stating an opinion.


Lastly,
I'm not sure if this is right play to do in a themed closed game. But in a normal I believe you are meant to do this.

I am a self-aware miller.

After my doctor fake-claims as town last game, I can understand those that refuse to believe this.
So if this ends up in my lynch, so be it.


one question are you a squib?

what a dumb question lol.



This post here makes me think town, his first first thought was Im playing in a Harry Potter game of course im not a squib. It seems really genuine.

I said that because I thought it was dumb that he was going to try to use role pms for his scumhunting.



Im giving you a town read for it...

Just saying that wasn't my thought.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 22 2013 17:25 GMT
#2963
On October 23 2013 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 02:14 Sn0_Man wrote:
On October 23 2013 02:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Nah Huffle's clean.

I'm expecting a better explanation of this during the resolution period

I can't guarantee it, that's just my opinion. I can assure you I didn't just forget there was a redcheck on hufflepuff.

I'm expecting a better explanation of this during the resolution period
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 17:26 GMT
#2964
On October 23 2013 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 02:14 Sn0_Man wrote:
On October 23 2013 02:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Nah Huffle's clean.

I'm expecting a better explanation of this during the resolution period

I can't guarantee it, that's just my opinion. I can assure you I didn't just forget there was a redcheck on hufflepuff.

So do you think there is a miller in hufflepuff too, then? The only other possibility is that you believe storr is town, but also lying about his cop check?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 17:29 GMT
#2965
On October 23 2013 02:26 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 23 2013 02:14 Sn0_Man wrote:
On October 23 2013 02:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Nah Huffle's clean.

I'm expecting a better explanation of this during the resolution period

I can't guarantee it, that's just my opinion. I can assure you I didn't just forget there was a redcheck on hufflepuff.

So do you think there is a miller in hufflepuff too, then? The only other possibility is that you believe storr is town, but also lying about his cop check?

Miller/framer are both possibilities. I'm feeling pretty good about Hufflepuff. My only concern is HF and I've just been getting a towny feeling from him recently. At the very least I don't think there is a chance there's 3 scum in huffle so my reads are going to end up better than Raynoshi's.

Hufflepuff is probably has the most active QT in game.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 22 2013 17:36 GMT
#2966
On October 23 2013 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 02:26 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 23 2013 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 23 2013 02:14 Sn0_Man wrote:
On October 23 2013 02:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Nah Huffle's clean.

I'm expecting a better explanation of this during the resolution period

I can't guarantee it, that's just my opinion. I can assure you I didn't just forget there was a redcheck on hufflepuff.

So do you think there is a miller in hufflepuff too, then? The only other possibility is that you believe storr is town, but also lying about his cop check?

Miller/framer are both possibilities. I'm feeling pretty good about Hufflepuff. My only concern is HF and I've just been getting a towny feeling from him recently. At the very least I don't think there is a chance there's 3 scum in huffle so my reads are going to end up better than Raynoshi's.

Hufflepuff is probably has the most active QT in game.



Srsly we are about to hit 600 lol
makes it harder to filter in the qt i suppose though
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
You-Know-Who
Profile Joined September 2013
Great Britain155 Posts
October 22 2013 17:57 GMT
#2967
Please remember to send in all night actions until deadline in . Day 3 will start at Tuesday, Oct 22 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 18:01 GMT
#2968
But still nobody in Hufflepuff can tell us why they have townreads on each other. Except for "because" and "active".
And now it seems Grack (and I guess that means HufflePuff, unless the 600 posts in the QT are about birds and bees) has scumreads on everybody outside his house except for JAT, BH and Snowman.


Impressive House. Impressive.
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
October 22 2013 18:02 GMT
#2969
On October 23 2013 03:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
But still nobody in Hufflepuff can tell us why they have townreads on each other. Except for "because" and "active".
And now it seems Grack (and I guess that means HufflePuff, unless the 600 posts in the QT are about birds and bees) has scumreads on everybody outside his house except for JAT, BH and Snowman.


Impressive House. Impressive.


+1
Try TL Mafia!!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 22 2013 18:02 GMT
#2970
bah, hufflepuffs, what do you expect
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 18:02 GMT
#2971
On October 23 2013 03:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
But still nobody in Hufflepuff can tell us why they have townreads on each other. Except for "because" and "active".
And now it seems Grack (and I guess that means HufflePuff, unless the 600 posts in the QT are about birds and bees) has scumreads on everybody outside his house except for JAT, BH and Snowman.


Impressive House. Impressive.


don't know how many times i've said mattchew
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 18:07 GMT
#2972
On October 23 2013 03:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
But still nobody in Hufflepuff can tell us why they have townreads on each other. Except for "because" and "active".
And now it seems Grack (and I guess that means HufflePuff, unless the 600 posts in the QT are about birds and bees) has scumreads on everybody outside his house except for JAT, BH and Snowman.


Impressive House. Impressive.

Don't forget the syllogism! I had him nailed as town ever since early night 1.

I didn't say I had scum reads on all of those people, I said that was the list of people I think the scum are in. I still need to narrow it down from there. CR/Vayne should be dead so I should have pretty good odds.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 18:10 GMT
#2973
On October 23 2013 03:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 03:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
But still nobody in Hufflepuff can tell us why they have townreads on each other. Except for "because" and "active".
And now it seems Grack (and I guess that means HufflePuff, unless the 600 posts in the QT are about birds and bees) has scumreads on everybody outside his house except for JAT, BH and Snowman.


Impressive House. Impressive.

Don't forget the syllogism! I had him nailed as town ever since early night 1.

I didn't say I had scum reads on all of those people, I said that was the list of people I think the scum are in. I still need to narrow it down from there. CR/Vayne should be dead so I should have pretty good odds.

I didn't forget him obviously, it made your confirmed town list look very "impressive". Because look at your filter, you have put VA down as town for the entire game. So you must be very certain about BH, JAT and Snowman.
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 18:16 GMT
#2974
On October 23 2013 03:10 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 03:07 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 23 2013 03:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
But still nobody in Hufflepuff can tell us why they have townreads on each other. Except for "because" and "active".
And now it seems Grack (and I guess that means HufflePuff, unless the 600 posts in the QT are about birds and bees) has scumreads on everybody outside his house except for JAT, BH and Snowman.


Impressive House. Impressive.

Don't forget the syllogism! I had him nailed as town ever since early night 1.

I didn't say I had scum reads on all of those people, I said that was the list of people I think the scum are in. I still need to narrow it down from there. CR/Vayne should be dead so I should have pretty good odds.

I didn't forget him obviously, it made your confirmed town list look very "impressive". Because look at your filter, you have put VA down as town for the entire game. So you must be very certain about BH, JAT and Snowman.

I said one thing about VA day1 and then toyed around with the hosts modkilling instead of replacing him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 18:17 GMT
#2975
I'd tell you to put in Rayn but he's been rather grumpy and useless as of late.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 18:18 GMT
#2976
On October 23 2013 03:02 Blazinghand wrote:
bah, hufflepuffs, what do you expect

BH YOU'RE DRUNK. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 22 2013 18:18 GMT
#2977
I get to spill my role in 45 mins who's excited?

I really really really wanted to share my role when I first figured out what had happened since I knew more than literally every other person in the thread. Oh well.

Also glad vayne's flipping since I'm giving him decent odds at scum and the more AFK's we get rid of the better.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 22 2013 18:20 GMT
#2978
On October 23 2013 03:18 Sn0_Man wrote:
I get to spill my role in 45 mins who's excited?

I really really really wanted to share my role when I first figured out what had happened since I knew more than literally every other person in the thread. Oh well.

Also glad vayne's flipping since I'm giving him decent odds at scum and the more AFK's we get rid of the better.


i am! ^_^
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 18:22 GMT
#2979
On October 23 2013 03:18 Sn0_Man wrote:
I get to spill my role in 45 mins who's excited?

I really really really wanted to share my role when I first figured out what had happened since I knew more than literally every other person in the thread. Oh well.

Also glad vayne's flipping since I'm giving him decent odds at scum and the more AFK's we get rid of the better.


you are a watcher and you were on syllo night 1, gg ez
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 22 2013 18:24 GMT
#2980
Storr can u still read you and mattchew's old mason topic?

Also, Who is mattchew masoning now?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 163
ProTech133
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 286
Liquid`Hasu265
ToD196
JuggernautJason31
PPMD29
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.