• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7855 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 296 Next
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 22 2013 18:25 GMT
#2981
On October 23 2013 03:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 03:18 Sn0_Man wrote:
I get to spill my role in 45 mins who's excited?

I really really really wanted to share my role when I first figured out what had happened since I knew more than literally every other person in the thread. Oh well.

Also glad vayne's flipping since I'm giving him decent odds at scum and the more AFK's we get rid of the better.


you are a watcher and you were on syllo night 1, gg ez

Syllo? dat guys alive yo
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 22 2013 18:31 GMT
#2982
So many posts... catching up now.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 18:35 GMT
#2983
On October 23 2013 03:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 03:10 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 23 2013 03:07 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 23 2013 03:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
But still nobody in Hufflepuff can tell us why they have townreads on each other. Except for "because" and "active".
And now it seems Grack (and I guess that means HufflePuff, unless the 600 posts in the QT are about birds and bees) has scumreads on everybody outside his house except for JAT, BH and Snowman.


Impressive House. Impressive.

Don't forget the syllogism! I had him nailed as town ever since early night 1.

I didn't say I had scum reads on all of those people, I said that was the list of people I think the scum are in. I still need to narrow it down from there. CR/Vayne should be dead so I should have pretty good odds.

I didn't forget him obviously, it made your confirmed town list look very "impressive". Because look at your filter, you have put VA down as town for the entire game. So you must be very certain about BH, JAT and Snowman.

I said one thing about VA day1 and then toyed around with the hosts modkilling instead of replacing him.

I had no problem with you trolling the entire game till you decided to post your "reads". I thought you were trolling as town just as you did D1 in Thug. And I didn't care you continued to do so after this N1.

But town Grack would not post those reads without further explanation, those reads are an extension of your trolling. We had you as null but you just showed color. There is a time to troll and a time to be serious as town. As scum it's just trolling trough the entire game with some random tryhard posts like in Golden Sun. Going to fakeclaim vet any time soon Grack?

Sorry. I just reread Thug Mafia and I suggest everybody does that and compares that with this game.

Grack is scum.
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 18:36 GMT
#2984
Nah my reads are legit.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 22 2013 18:37 GMT
#2985
On October 23 2013 03:24 Sn0_Man wrote:
Storr can u still read you and mattchew's old mason topic?

Also, Who is mattchew masoning now?


uh i see no reason why i can't
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 22 2013 18:45 GMT
#2986
@sn0 whats up?
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 22 2013 18:45 GMT
#2987
On October 23 2013 03:25 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 03:22 Holyflare wrote:
On October 23 2013 03:18 Sn0_Man wrote:
I get to spill my role in 45 mins who's excited?

I really really really wanted to share my role when I first figured out what had happened since I knew more than literally every other person in the thread. Oh well.

Also glad vayne's flipping since I'm giving him decent odds at scum and the more AFK's we get rid of the better.


you are a watcher and you were on syllo night 1, gg ez

Syllo? dat guys alive yo


then you swap dem rolez yo.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 22 2013 18:46 GMT
#2988
On October 23 2013 03:45 StorrZerg wrote:
@sn0 whats up?

Give it 15 mins or something lol.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 22 2013 18:47 GMT
#2989
On October 23 2013 03:37 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 03:24 Sn0_Man wrote:
Storr can u still read you and mattchew's old mason topic?

Also, Who is mattchew masoning now?


uh i see no reason why i can't

Can you answer the second question?
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 22 2013 18:47 GMT
#2990
I doubt StorrZerg knows...
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 18:50 GMT
#2991
Mattchew masoned me.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 22 2013 18:51 GMT
#2992
Dam grack ur popular.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 18:53 GMT
#2993
That's probably not a good thing though lol
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 22 2013 18:53 GMT
#2994
My little envelope at the top hasn't been getting any action this game :'<.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 22 2013 18:54 GMT
#2995
I heard some speculation of Horcruxes being created.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 22 2013 18:55 GMT
#2996
On October 23 2013 03:53 Skanjab1s wrote:
My little envelope at the top hasn't been getting any action this game :'<.

Yo just ask the hosts random questions to receive lots of hot envelop action. + Show Spoiler +
sometimes its even from gurlz zomg
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 22 2013 18:55 GMT
#2997
Thinking it has to do with Cephiro and his coins
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 22 2013 18:55 GMT
#2998
On October 23 2013 03:55 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 03:53 Skanjab1s wrote:
My little envelope at the top hasn't been getting any action this game :'<.

Yo just ask the hosts random questions to receive lots of hot envelop action. + Show Spoiler +
sometimes its even from gurlz zomg


srsly yo
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 22 2013 19:00 GMT
#2999
Alright Full Roleclaim time.

Since I currently can't see any reason to withhold the name,

I am Pansy Parkinson!. I am a Medic, with a 1-time twist. The first time that my target is targetted by KP I deal 1KP back to the attacker. Also non-conseq or whatever BH called it.

I protected Syllogism last night. I recieved notification that my 1-time KP was used. Those are the facts. What obviously happened was that Pandain and ET both used .5 KP on Syllo, which resulted in me killing both. I have confirmed that due to the simultaneous resolution of their KP, I would deal 1KP to each of them. Toad died due to being paired with ET. Mafia shot Supersoft and LastArgument. LoneMeow is the only unaccounted for shot.

I believe BH's medic claim simply because he mentions that he assumes he can't target himself, but it is NOT mentioned in the role pm (much like mine) whereas the inability to target the same person 2 nights in a row IS mentioned in said PM.

I am protecting BH tonight. If he is not mafia he seems like the most intelligent hit for mafia to make as a vet townie and power role since syllo should be being saved tonight already.

I had no desire to reveal my role before now since not only would it not help any lynch, but it would also let mafia know that I can't deal any more KP and also that I'm a medic (though I believe they may have figured that out since syllo is still alive).

I wouldn't be too surprised to die tonight. If so, GL town.

PS: I believe JAT is scum after going through his filter. He comments a lot on role speculation and other safe things, and doesn't do much (any) serious scumhunting or whatever. He has 7 pages of one-liners and is just kinda clearly not invested in finding scum, although he is definitely invested in looking active in the thread. I will be pursuing his lynch likely tomorrow. Depending on Vayne's flip which I think may be scum, that leaves only the hufflescum remaining. While originally I thought it was one of Hopeless/Holy, I'm willing to believe that it is Matt/Grack now. Time will tell.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
October 22 2013 19:01 GMT
#3000
PS Holyflare scum he knew I targetted syllo
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 605
ProTech165
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 63
NeuroSwarm 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14927
910 71
soO 37
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever181
canceldota89
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Other Games
summit1g2597
fl0m1400
FrodaN851
olofmeister818
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0218
Livibee190
ToD75
PPMD22
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 16
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 67
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Scarra715
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur682
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.