• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:19
CEST 01:19
KST 08:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7744 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 308 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:49 GMT
#1621
like there's really no reason to ever use lethal force over precision shot unless they are confirmed 100% scum. he wasn't killed by a cop unless we have monkeys playing the blue roles
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 29 2013 22:49 GMT
#1622
On September 30 2013 07:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
chairman ray at least read the OP please. BH was not shot by the police, it is actually impossible.

Impossible eh?
Have a look at 'Lethal Force.'

POLICE

2 Police (Buddy Cop Team) - By-the-book and loose-cannon cops. Both have a number of items which they can use a set number of times. Some items are exclusive to each cop, others are not. Here is the list:

Precision Shot: if aimed at an unprotected townie, the shot will not fire and be refunded. If aimed at a bulletproofed townie, the cop will think the townie is up to no good and shoot, destroying the vest (but not killing townie). If aimed at a scum, the shot fires and scum will die assuming no protection.

Cocaine-Covered Prius: If delivered to a gang member, will roleblock his entire gang for the night. If delivered to a townie, they will ignore it and you will get your Prius back.

Ambulance: protects a player from any and all KP that night. Can be used on either cop.

Lethal Force: Target one player and he will be shot at the end of the night.

Hollywood CPR: protects target from 1 KP. Target will die if hit by more than 1 KP.

Motorcycle: Switches any two players in the game. All actions done to one player will be done to the other, and vice versa (bus driver).

Walkie-Talkie: For the following day-phase, the player may talk to the target in PM’s.

Stakeout: Shows if the target visited


Scum Vayne playing dumb for a change?

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 22:49 GMT
#1623
On September 30 2013 07:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:46 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
chairman ray at least read the OP please. BH was not shot by the police, it is actually impossible.


What about lethal force?


and who in the thread currently would use lethal force on a person that can be very useful as town when you can just precision shot him?

Not Grackaroni that's for sure. *Shifty Eyes*
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 29 2013 22:49 GMT
#1624
On September 30 2013 07:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
like there's really no reason to ever use lethal force over precision shot unless they are confirmed 100% scum. he wasn't killed by a cop unless we have monkeys playing the blue roles

Agreed but still.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 29 2013 22:49 GMT
#1625
On September 30 2013 07:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:46 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
chairman ray at least read the OP please. BH was not shot by the police, it is actually impossible.


What about lethal force?


and who in the thread currently would use lethal force on a person that can be very useful as town when you can just precision shot him?


Yeah, that's why I said I don't think police would have used it. I probably shouldn't have even bothered mentioning it since it was so obvious.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:49 GMT
#1626
unless you want to claim down syndrome cop WoS then I suggest you keep up with the thread
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 29 2013 22:52 GMT
#1627
On September 30 2013 07:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
unless you want to claim down syndrome cop WoS then I suggest you keep up with the thread

Oooo them's fightin' words.

Whatever I've given up on getting you lynched. If you're town then great, people can be stuck with you at LYLO and lose.
If you're scum, then you'll win and maybe people will learn their lesson not to leave you alive, ever.

FT is the target for today. I have another couple in mind but no time to explain atm.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:52 GMT
#1628
All the above is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't matter or indicate alignment if they know set-up or not.

Ray why did you switch from Koshi to Yam when you thought Koshi was "a likely scum read". Are you all caught up with the thread?
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:55 GMT
#1629
On September 30 2013 07:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
unless you want to claim down syndrome cop WoS then I suggest you keep up with the thread

Oooo them's fightin' words.

Whatever I've given up on getting you lynched. If you're town then great, people can be stuck with you at LYLO and lose.
If you're scum, then you'll win and maybe people will learn their lesson not to leave you alive, ever.

FT is the target for today. I have another couple in mind but no time to explain atm.


My percentage for identifying scum at endgame is pretty high. Look at my town game will posts and you will find they are usually pretty good. You just have some sort of sick confirmation bias against me for being the worst player of all time or something.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 29 2013 22:57 GMT
#1630
On September 30 2013 07:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
unless you want to claim down syndrome cop WoS then I suggest you keep up with the thread

Oooo them's fightin' words.

Whatever I've given up on getting you lynched. If you're town then great, people can be stuck with you at LYLO and lose.
If you're scum, then you'll win and maybe people will learn their lesson not to leave you alive, ever.

FT is the target for today. I have another couple in mind but no time to explain atm.


My percentage for identifying scum at endgame is pretty high. Look at my town game will posts and you will find they are usually pretty good. You just have some sort of sick confirmation bias against me for being the worst player of all time or something.

Have you ever pushed a lynch through as town? Identifying scum means shit all other than giving you a little pen0r boost that you can lord over people in situations like this.
If you don't get scum LYNCHED then fuck your percentages.

I'ma let you continue to contribute though---I think it's particularly hilarious that you think the entirety of D1 was useless. Looking forward to you outing both scumteams!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 29 2013 23:00 GMT
#1631
On September 30 2013 07:52 Pandain wrote:
All the above is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't matter or indicate alignment if they know set-up or not.

Ray why did you switch from Koshi to Yam when you thought Koshi was "a likely scum read". Are you all caught up with the thread?


I am pretty caught up with the thread.

The reason I switched from Koshi to Yamato was because at the time, Koshi was leading by a large margin. I swapped my vote so make the votes a lot closer. This would give others the opportunity to swap or people who voted a useless vote to all make a difference. I feel that later on if we figure out that Koshi is scum, then I will focus on looking at the people who swapped after me, and try to get reads on them.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 23:01 GMT
#1632
Why Pandain no do Grack meta assignment. Palmar meta could be key Palmar aliignment. Pandain use all day 1 meta yamato but no want look Palmar. Pandain think Palmar maybe scum. What wrong????
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 23:03 GMT
#1633
On September 30 2013 07:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
unless you want to claim down syndrome cop WoS then I suggest you keep up with the thread

Oooo them's fightin' words.

Whatever I've given up on getting you lynched. If you're town then great, people can be stuck with you at LYLO and lose.
If you're scum, then you'll win and maybe people will learn their lesson not to leave you alive, ever.

FT is the target for today. I have another couple in mind but no time to explain atm.


My percentage for identifying scum at endgame is pretty high. Look at my town game will posts and you will find they are usually pretty good. You just have some sort of sick confirmation bias against me for being the worst player of all time or something.

Have you ever pushed a lynch through as town? Identifying scum means shit all other than giving you a little pen0r boost that you can lord over people in situations like this.
If you don't get scum LYNCHED then fuck your percentages.

I'ma let you continue to contribute though---I think it's particularly hilarious that you think the entirety of D1 was useless. Looking forward to you outing both scumteams!


I don't care whether other people or agree with me or not. So no I don't really care too much to "push" lynches. Your condescending tone is very charming and I look forward to future chats.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 23:03 GMT
#1634
On September 30 2013 08:00 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:52 Pandain wrote:
All the above is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't matter or indicate alignment if they know set-up or not.

Ray why did you switch from Koshi to Yam when you thought Koshi was "a likely scum read". Are you all caught up with the thread?


I am pretty caught up with the thread.

The reason I switched from Koshi to Yamato was because at the time, Koshi was leading by a large margin. I swapped my vote so make the votes a lot closer. This would give others the opportunity to swap or people who voted a useless vote to all make a difference. I feel that later on if we figure out that Koshi is scum, then I will focus on looking at the people who swapped after me, and try to get reads on them.

lol ok but how did you think that would effect our reads on you?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 23:04 GMT
#1635
I said he might be scum but I'll wait until later to push him if he acts scummy. Up until now he's fine.

I also need to work on my exam now. If I think he warrants an indepth examination, I'll do it. I also think that we should halt from lynching more experienced players as they'll be attempting to find scum whether or not they're scum. Too late for Yam unfortunately, but it's not too bad because he would have shit up the thread anyway.
I also usually don't do things people tell me to.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 29 2013 23:06 GMT
#1636
On September 30 2013 08:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
unless you want to claim down syndrome cop WoS then I suggest you keep up with the thread

Oooo them's fightin' words.

Whatever I've given up on getting you lynched. If you're town then great, people can be stuck with you at LYLO and lose.
If you're scum, then you'll win and maybe people will learn their lesson not to leave you alive, ever.

FT is the target for today. I have another couple in mind but no time to explain atm.


My percentage for identifying scum at endgame is pretty high. Look at my town game will posts and you will find they are usually pretty good. You just have some sort of sick confirmation bias against me for being the worst player of all time or something.

Have you ever pushed a lynch through as town? Identifying scum means shit all other than giving you a little pen0r boost that you can lord over people in situations like this.
If you don't get scum LYNCHED then fuck your percentages.

I'ma let you continue to contribute though---I think it's particularly hilarious that you think the entirety of D1 was useless. Looking forward to you outing both scumteams!


I don't care whether other people or agree with me or not. So no I don't really care too much to "push" lynches. Your condescending tone is very charming and I look forward to future chats.

#1 protown player NA
You tell me I have confirmation bias yet you refuse to play the game in a productive manner if you're town, therefore the only logical thing to do is remove from each and every game as early as possible since you are anti-town as either alignment. Again, incredibly lucky I never seem to get a gun. At least someone was smart enough to remove you from Noire.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 29 2013 23:08 GMT
#1637
Alright whatever, ignoring Vayne. Not shitting up thread.
He's the rest of town's problem now.

##Vote: FirmTofu
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 23:10 GMT
#1638
Yes because killing people you hate instead of killing scum is such a great way to play. Hypocrites, oh aren't they amusing.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 23:14 GMT
#1639
Maybe Vayne no scum. Scum vayne use Ad hominems more frequently. This vayne still useless, maybe better later.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 29 2013 23:15 GMT
#1640
On September 30 2013 08:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 08:00 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:52 Pandain wrote:
All the above is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't matter or indicate alignment if they know set-up or not.

Ray why did you switch from Koshi to Yam when you thought Koshi was "a likely scum read". Are you all caught up with the thread?


I am pretty caught up with the thread.

The reason I switched from Koshi to Yamato was because at the time, Koshi was leading by a large margin. I swapped my vote so make the votes a lot closer. This would give others the opportunity to swap or people who voted a useless vote to all make a difference. I feel that later on if we figure out that Koshi is scum, then I will focus on looking at the people who swapped after me, and try to get reads on them.

lol ok but how did you think that would effect our reads on you?


Yeah, I suppose it does make me look kinda scummy, which is something I really need to work on in my play. At the time, I wasn't under fire, so I figured my efforts would be best put trying to get a better read on others. Mafia have it bit easier in that they only have to focus on blending in. I find playing town a lot harder since I have to strike some balance between finding scum, and not making myself look scummy in the process.
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 152
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 64
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2556
Other Games
summit1g9016
Grubby2928
shahzam630
C9.Mang0301
PiGStarcraft186
Maynarde97
JimRising 29
Vindicta12
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.