• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7964 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 308 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:51 GMT
#1581
On September 30 2013 06:50 Koshi wrote:
Grack when did you know you weren't going to get lynched?

hmmm I don't remember. I think it was before the BH RNG but I dont know.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 29 2013 21:52 GMT
#1582
I think it would be amazing if you three were on the same scumteam.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:55 GMT
#1583
On September 30 2013 06:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:48 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Koshi's targeting of me was weaker.

What? Does that matter? This is like a scum response using others as a benchmark in determining how scummy you are.

Also wtf please explain voting mentality so I can understand why you would vote someone who you don't think is scum.

That was my case on Koshi. He had no reason to think I was scum so I thought he was scum. He used it as an excuse to only comment on me and ignore the rest of the game. Posting less frequently, thought process less free-flowing etc.

I didn't think Koshi would actually believe what he did as town but apparently he does.

I find it strange that you started the game exactly like your previous scumgame. Like, it is making a statement that you also play as town like that or something. Which is a strange thing.
I found it strange immediately but then you just continued the trolling and there were no scumhunting questions in your first posts. So I remembered I did the same in GoT. I forgot that I had to scumhunt and took n0 for funzies.

But yeah, I keep getting a townier feeling on you and I don't know why.

On September 30 2013 06:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:50 Koshi wrote:
Grack when did you know you weren't going to get lynched?

hmmm I don't remember. I think it was before the BH RNG but I dont know.

Ugh, this is townie response imho. Dnu dnu. So fast.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:57 GMT
#1584
On September 30 2013 06:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
I think it would be amazing if you three were on the same scumteam.

I would be even more amazed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:57 GMT
#1585
Or that's not what you said. carry on.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:59 GMT
#1586
In fact I have a way of proving that I am town this game. In the Scum QT of last game I was more reluctant to do my fake claim because of BH's opinion. If I was SK I could totally see myself playing like this but with a team I wouldn't be able to do it because my teammates would hate me unless I was on a completely absent team such as CR and RoL.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 29 2013 21:59 GMT
#1587
lol
can't carry on atm, bedtime for the guy in a couple hours then I have a little work to do but I'll be back and active later this evening and tomorrow.
You guys carry on though.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:04 GMT
#1588
One last thing.

Explain the palmar vote more for me. Was it a pressure, policy, or scum vote
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 22:05 GMT
#1589
On September 30 2013 07:04 Pandain wrote:
One last thing.

Explain the palmar vote more for me. Was it a pressure, policy, or scum vote

None of the above. But closest to pressure vote.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:06 GMT
#1590
More detail
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 22:07 GMT
#1591
On September 30 2013 07:06 Pandain wrote:
More detail

Hell I don't know. I thought it would be fun. I felt like it. I kind of wanted to see Palmar's reaction but not really.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 22:09 GMT
#1592
On September 30 2013 06:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:44 Pandain wrote:
In conclusion I also think your targeting of Koshi was weak and an attempt to justify your vote when in reality it could just be for RNG, and you're actions are inconsistant with what you actually believe in. I also think you did horrible defending yourself just now which means you don't have a clear mindset which indicates scum.

However I still want to lynch FT.

But do keep it coming. Where are my actions inconsistent with my beliefs and what is wrong with my defense.

UNANSWERED QUESTION!!!! hurry up Pandain!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 29 2013 22:09 GMT
#1593
On September 30 2013 07:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:06 Pandain wrote:
More detail

Hell I don't know. I thought it would be fun. I felt like it. I kind of wanted to see Palmar's reaction but not really.

This screams of horseshit btw.
Just tell the truth. Lying as town sucks.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 22:11 GMT
#1594
On September 30 2013 07:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:07 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:06 Pandain wrote:
More detail

Hell I don't know. I thought it would be fun. I felt like it. I kind of wanted to see Palmar's reaction but not really.

This screams of horseshit btw.
Just tell the truth. Lying as town sucks.

hypotheticaaaaaly I miiiiight have wanted to annoy Palmar. I did promise to be less of an ass though T_T
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 29 2013 22:12 GMT
#1595
On September 30 2013 07:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:07 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:06 Pandain wrote:
More detail

Hell I don't know. I thought it would be fun. I felt like it. I kind of wanted to see Palmar's reaction but not really.

This screams of horseshit btw.
Just tell the truth. Lying as town sucks.

hypotheticaaaaaly I miiiiight have wanted to annoy Palmar. I did promise to be less of an ass though T_T

Ok now we gettin' somewhere.
Why did you feel the need to lie?
And what do you think annoying Palmar would get you?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 22:17 GMT
#1596
On September 30 2013 07:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:07 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:06 Pandain wrote:
More detail

Hell I don't know. I thought it would be fun. I felt like it. I kind of wanted to see Palmar's reaction but not really.

This screams of horseshit btw.
Just tell the truth. Lying as town sucks.

hypotheticaaaaaly I miiiiight have wanted to annoy Palmar. I did promise to be less of an ass though T_T

Ok now we gettin' somewhere.
Why did you feel the need to lie?
And what do you think annoying Palmar would get you?

we are only making the thread worse to read.
It's a half truth. I did it for fun and that is most of where the fun comes from.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:19 GMT
#1597
I think his responses are fine for the moment. He's not more scummy then FT.

Grack have you just been defending yourself or also reading into our alignments and if so what do you think.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 22:21 GMT
#1598
Who else is here?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 22:21 GMT
#1599
On September 30 2013 07:19 Pandain wrote:
I think his responses are fine for the moment. He's not more scummy then FT.

Grack have you just been defending yourself or also reading into our alignments and if so what do you think.

Mostly just defending, I think you're wasting your time. go analyze some filters I can't get much on your alignment from this.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 22:24 GMT
#1600
In fact if you love Meta you can go do some work for me. Look up Palmar town games and see if there's ever been a game where he is active and participating but doesn't make a case that concludes that a player is scum.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 263
NeuroSwarm 187
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 51
Terrorterran 25
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 815
Counter-Strike
taco 308
Other Games
summit1g13687
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 38m
Replay Cast
18h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.