• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8459 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:08 GMT
#1541
Nha SP needs to be the second wagon. He doesn't deserve not being a wagon.

I'll think about the 6 scummers later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:09 GMT
#1542
On September 30 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Nha SP needs to be the second wagon. He doesn't deserve not being a wagon.

I'll think about the 6 scummers later.


I will agree only because he does need to contribute more!

Pandain Koshi scumteam, off!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:12 GMT
#1543
On September 30 2013 06:09 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Nha SP needs to be the second wagon. He doesn't deserve not being a wagon.

I'll think about the 6 scummers later.


I will agree only because he does need to contribute more!

Pandain Koshi scumteam, off!

FYI I hold grudges against scummers that try to buddy me.
We cool for now though. We cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:13 GMT
#1544
On September 30 2013 06:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:09 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Nha SP needs to be the second wagon. He doesn't deserve not being a wagon.

I'll think about the 6 scummers later.


I will agree only because he does need to contribute more!

Pandain Koshi scumteam, off!

FYI I hold grudges against scummers that try to buddy me.
We cool for now though. We cool.

LOL... interesting development.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:15 GMT
#1545
On September 30 2013 06:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:12 Koshi wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:09 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Nha SP needs to be the second wagon. He doesn't deserve not being a wagon.

I'll think about the 6 scummers later.


I will agree only because he does need to contribute more!

Pandain Koshi scumteam, off!

FYI I hold grudges against scummers that try to buddy me.
We cool for now though. We cool.

LOL... interesting development.


Yeah he turned on me fast
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:15 GMT
#1546
Grack what do you think about FT? I know you've been afk for most of the thread, but what are your current thoughts?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:19 GMT
#1547
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:20 GMT
#1548
Got to keep friends close and enemies even closer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:21 GMT
#1549
On September 30 2013 06:15 Pandain wrote:
Grack what do you think about FT? I know you've been afk for most of the thread, but what are your current thoughts?

Your case is wrong about his lack of a stance on RNG and I've already said what I wanted to say about the vote but he's been completely useless after saying he wanted to pressure as much scum as possible and hasn't done anything town-like so I guess I'm up for lynching him
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:23 GMT
#1550
On September 30 2013 06:19 Pandain wrote:
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.


Were you scum in the previous games you did this?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#1551
On September 30 2013 06:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:15 Pandain wrote:
Grack what do you think about FT? I know you've been afk for most of the thread, but what are your current thoughts?

Your case is wrong about his lack of a stance on RNG and I've already said what I wanted to say about the vote but he's been completely useless after saying he wanted to pressure as much scum as possible and hasn't done anything town-like so I guess I'm up for lynching him


Okay then vote him.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#1552
On September 30 2013 06:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:19 Pandain wrote:
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.


Were you scum in the previous games you did this?

Can't comment!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:27 GMT
#1553
On September 30 2013 06:26 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:19 Pandain wrote:
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.


Were you scum in the previous games you did this?

Can't comment!

haha so you did it in Noir or you just don't want to?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:28 GMT
#1554
On September 30 2013 06:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:26 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:19 Pandain wrote:
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.


Were you scum in the previous games you did this?

Can't comment!

haha so you did it in Noir or you just don't want to?

Did it in Noir! Take that as you will.

Who do you want to lynch today?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:29 GMT
#1555
Did it twice in fact!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:30 GMT
#1556
On September 30 2013 06:28 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 06:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:26 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 06:19 Pandain wrote:
Speaking of which, explain these comments:

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.

Justification?
On September 28 2013 00:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
FT getting the pity vote.
Or not the vote because of pity.

It's not even that. I think if Pandain was the person doing that it would be suspicious. I think FirmTofu could legitimately have been trying to push along the discussion.

Why? I've done this in my previous games. Has FT?


I think if FT becomes scum it will be an interesting analysis of Grackaroni.


Were you scum in the previous games you did this?

Can't comment!

haha so you did it in Noir or you just don't want to?

Did it in Noir! Take that as you will.

Who do you want to lynch today?

Don't know yet. Maybe Hiro, maybe Palmar. maybe I'll even vote FT. A lot can happen in the course of a day!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 29 2013 21:32 GMT
#1557
On September 29 2013 05:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Attention all scummers, I will not be using a vest tonight because vests are for pussys. Thats a Grack promise right there. Perhaps one of you thinks I am on the rival scum team. Take your best shot.


Why would you post this, Grack?

What did you hope to accomplish?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:33 GMT
#1558
All I can say to your original question is that I think some players doing illogical things is more of a tell for some players than it is for others.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 21:33 GMT
#1559
^ Good question.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 29 2013 21:33 GMT
#1560
On September 30 2013 06:32 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 05:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Attention all scummers, I will not be using a vest tonight because vests are for pussys. Thats a Grack promise right there. Perhaps one of you thinks I am on the rival scum team. Take your best shot.


Why would you post this, Grack?

What did you hope to accomplish?

BECAUSE I CAN
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV961
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5344
qojqva2439
Dendi1132
febbydoto28
Counter-Strike
fl0m2683
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2861
hiko988
B2W.Neo849
Livibee442
TKL 418
XBOCT269
Hui .221
Liquid`VortiX209
XaKoH 187
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 24
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3139
• Jankos2211
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 34m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.