• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7738 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31 32 Next All
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 14:25 GMT
#2304
On October 02 2013 23:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Austin sounds like a cop he read the OP and is using his noggin

Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 14:33 GMT
#2306
On October 02 2013 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
So defensive Austin

Ya bro. I'm so defensive and defended with my bulletproof vest.

That I have cuz I'm a townie.

Not a cop.

Unless I'm a cop?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 14:35 GMT
#2308
Oats, do YOU want to play the hot dog game? Not the first time I've asked, I know I know, but...come on!

Let's talk about...how VE played D1, must have died N1, because he sure as heck wasn't around for D2, indicating that he died and is a spooky ghost.

Or how people think Koshi is a cop but Koshi Da Cop doesn't appear to have read the scum powers.

Or how ... well, you provide some talking points!
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 14:44 GMT
#2311
On October 02 2013 23:42 Koshi wrote:
Ok seriously. How does scum give a townie a bulletproof vest without noticing?

I can't win vs scum that are next level ninjas.
No.

Everyone who thinks that FT is scum believes that he is on a scum team with access to bulletproof vests. Read da OP. Sacrifice KP = give a member of your team a bulletproof vest.

The plan to have FT not wear a vest tonight and get shot by cops was being proposed, iirc, by people who were cool with lynching FT --> they believe he's scum.

But again, if he's scum he can sac KP and grab a vest.

If he's town, he won't get shot. If he's scum, we'll use a cop shot and he'll say "I totes wore my vest just in case scum wanted to shoot me tonight" and be "confirmed town" because people don't read the OP.

In neither case is that good for town. It's either a waste of powers or going to confuse thread because cops don't 100% kill scum with that crap, given that scum can bulletproof up if the shot is called.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 14:49 GMT
#2316
On October 02 2013 23:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
I want a hotdog.

VE is playing exactly like me, active d1 not so active d2.

Koshi is totally rad and ballin'

Uhh

Lets talk about Cheese. What cheese do you like?
Except VE did a good bit of looking townie on D1 and trying to influence the thread. You sort of sat there and oatsed.

I have currently been adding Cotija to some green chile chicken chili, and I like that cheese but I dunno how I'm gonna use this whole block. I also have some cool feta for a cold salad that went with the chili.

As far as this game goes, my notes on El Senor Cheesecake say

"What cheese do?" followed by "What he do?"

That's the sum total of my D1 thoughts on Cheese. I just recently played scum with Cheese, but honestly don't really have any major quirks to look for from either of his alignments. So far, he's been inactive as butt and really only seems to engage with WoS, like 60% of his filter is chat with WoS and not other bros. He's on my questionable list, but I don't have things that actively stick out from his filter as SCUMMY to me, unlike other folks.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 14:51 GMT
#2318
On October 02 2013 23:46 Koshi wrote:
Euuhm. We tell FT to not use his vest tonight. He agrees.

Cops shoot him with PS, bullet not refunded = lynch FT for being scum.

They waste KP to buy a vest, we waste a day lynching FT.
And FT says, "Why wouldn't I use my vest? I was worried that scum would know 100% I was unprotected and shoot me, so I went ahead and used it. The shot would have killed scum anyway."

Now it's the same as before. We wasted a night of cop action JUST to end up with FT maybe town/maybe scum. Unless what you are proposing is that on D3 we lynch a dude because some guys who want to lynch him told him not to do x, and he thought x might save his life, so he did x.

(Besides he's town)


Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 14:53 GMT
#2320
Oats talk to me more. Aside from having an activity graph like yours, what has VE done. How you feelz about that?

How you feel about...ShiaoPi's reads. Gimme like a townread and scumread you agree with and WHY WHY WHY?

On October 02 2013 04:53 ShiaoPi wrote:
Townreads are VA, austin, CR and Wos
On October 02 2013 04:55 ShiaoPi wrote:
nullish on most, keep a close eye on VE, Palmar, hiro and SnB, they are more on the scumside of null.

kill solstice and CC with fire


Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 14:54 GMT
#2322
On October 02 2013 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
If Im FT in the position he is in, I would totally take a scumshot because it means someone better than me doesnt get shot.
In an odd way, I THINK I find this to be the towniest thing you've said all game?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 15:03 GMT
#2325
On October 02 2013 23:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:54 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 23:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
If Im FT in the position he is in, I would totally take a scumshot because it means someone better than me doesnt get shot.
In an odd way, I THINK I find this to be the towniest thing you've said all game?

lol its probably the nullest thing ive said all game.
The towniest thing was when I called you cop
You're not my real dad! I'll read people how I want.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 15:49 GMT
#2338
On October 03 2013 00:35 Palmar wrote:
I haven't read austinmcc yet. I'm feeling that of the three people I haven't read he's the most likely to be town, but idk, VE just called CC town so who knows.
You're missing best filter NA. Go read.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 16:18 GMT
#2342
On October 03 2013 01:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:44 austinmcc wrote:
On October 02 2013 23:42 Koshi wrote:
Ok seriously. How does scum give a townie a bulletproof vest without noticing?

I can't win vs scum that are next level ninjas.
No.

Everyone who thinks that FT is scum believes that he is on a scum team with access to bulletproof vests. Read da OP. Sacrifice KP = give a member of your team a bulletproof vest.

The plan to have FT not wear a vest tonight and get shot by cops was being proposed, iirc, by people who were cool with lynching FT --> they believe he's scum.

But again, if he's scum he can sac KP and grab a vest.

If he's town, he won't get shot. If he's scum, we'll use a cop shot and he'll say "I totes wore my vest just in case scum wanted to shoot me tonight" and be "confirmed town" because people don't read the OP.

In neither case is that good for town. It's either a waste of powers or going to confuse thread because cops don't 100% kill scum with that crap, given that scum can bulletproof up if the shot is called.

So who was it who originally came up with that plan?
VA?
Is it indicative at all of his alignment that he would suggest that? Knowing Vayne he's not stupid enough to not think there'd be counterplay.
I'm more worried about people who go

YA GUD IDEAR

than the original

palmar/koshi i believe
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 16:26 GMT
#2351
Which maybe works except maybe those abilities are on the same cop so we can't know what they're going to do. It's two dudes with a list of powers and a mason chat and 120 hours by now. If they can't figure out what good things are for them to be doing, then....

Plus gang members have the pay phone dealy, so there's no guarantee that when someone masons you, they're automatically da popo. Gotta actually figure out whether you trust em.

All that aside, VA isn't super mega scummy for suggesting that. Again, I'm more worried about the followup, people who read the comment but didn't think things through (or did and realized that it's not as airtight as originally thought)

On October 02 2013 23:03 Palmar wrote:
Someone mentioned cops shooting FT tonight and asking FT not to use his vest. I think that would be a pretty solid plan.
On October 02 2013 23:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:03 Palmar wrote:
Someone mentioned cops shooting FT tonight and asking FT not to use his vest. I think that would be a pretty solid plan.

Smart plan.

FT if you read this. Can you confirm not using vest?

+ Show Spoiler +
I am not a cop but doing their work. kk?


Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 16:30 GMT
#2353
Like, again, here's the OP

On September 23 2013 05:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
POLICE

2 Police (Buddy Cop Team) - By-the-book and loose-cannon cops. Both have a number of items which they can use a set number of times. Some items are exclusive to each cop, others are not. Here is the list:

You don't know how many uses each item has. You don't know which cop has an item, or if both cops get it, etc. etc.

I <3<3<3<3<3 speculation, and THIS is the sort that sometimes goes somewhere.

BUT

In this case, it's not really. I'm going to trust that two townies, given 144 hours, a mason chat, and a list of what they can do (unseen by other people) can figure out good and pro-town actions to take.

The more we discuss it in thread, the more it clogs thread up with stuff that ultimately doesn't matter. I think initial reactions to plans and whatnot can be factored into reads, but at some point we turn away from scumhunting and turn towards "well if the cops can do x, they should do x, but if they can only y, then maybe do b instead" and that's not nearly as helpful as scumhunting, and lets scum get into thread and be slightly active about some topic other than scumhunting.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 16:41 GMT
#2354
I didn't mean to poop on the party that hard
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 22:21 GMT
#2442
Yesterday
On October 02 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am not sold on FT or SnB but the majority of the list you just posted besides that is scum

Today "SnB defended FT so he scum"

Me no likey.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 22:31 GMT
#2447
On October 03 2013 07:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 07:21 austinmcc wrote:
Yesterday
On October 02 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am not sold on FT or SnB but the majority of the list you just posted besides that is scum

Today "SnB defended FT so he scum"

Me no likey.


vacuum, this is your first bad post
Don't believe so. Reads change, but reads based SOLELY on what a scum wrote about someone is kinda smelly.


For those that have played in games with multiple known scum teams, did it affect your play at all? More/less defensive of teammates?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 22:32 GMT
#2448
Actually really interested in that second bit. Was anyone scum in liar game or other multi scums?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 02 2013 22:39 GMT
#2449
(The answer is yes, Palmar was scum in that game!)
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:23 GMT
#2612
Pandain looks townier for all this jazz. Even if he's trying to hard defend FT, he's putting a lot of work into it for 0 reward. That feels townie.

I like VE lynch. I like Palmar lynch. I like solstice posting more.

I still don't like Koshi.

VE and Palmar both fall under similar rubrick, where they are active at times (VE D1, Palmar part of D1, time to argue with Rayn) but generally absent and not affecting the game at all. They've got bulletproof vests (unless they're scum). Palmar smells with his being entirely ambivalent about the lynch, never pushing anything, and generally just sitting in the background.

VE smells for basically doing jack, smells slightly slightly slightly for pushing Hiro so hard but that could be perfectly legitimate, but generally just being a nothingmaster.

Palmar also generally absent as far as DOING things goes, being more than just a presence. Some activity D1, some fighting with Rayn, but otherwise just ambivalence about a lynch and ambivalence about the game in general.

In the interest of having only one Pa- poster

##vote: Palmar

I think that leaving votes on FT and just mucking about "maybe FT maybe not FT" is a bad way to spend this day (Just like it was a bad way for me to afk 24 hours of it). If we just chat about FT and argue about him, we're losing a day and I honestly think that's a mislynch. FT has done diddly in response to pressure, yes. It makes him look worse, yes. But I don't actually think he's scum, and even if he is, there are....other scum? It's more productive to chase other scum right now, imo, if that makes sense.

Solstice, keep posting.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 03 2013 23:27 GMT
#2614
For those that thought Koshi was a cop, Koshi almost certainly NOT a cop (or a super duper mega ultra cool cop).

When called out for being a cop by MULTIPLE players on D2, Koshi the Cop goes "OH SHIT MY COVER IS BLOWN IF SO MANY PEOPLE KNOW I'M COP THEN SCUM CERTAINLY KNOW CUZ THERE ARE 6 OF EM"

Cop Koshi then tries to play. Tries to give reads. Tries to influence the game. Because holy crap Cop Koshi is going to get GOT overnight with what we think is 3 KP available to scum.

Koshi did NOT play D2 that way. If you think Koshi is a cop, you're a silly goose, but in a way that's bad for town, not a fun silly goose. I would really <3 it if people who have townreads on the Koshisaurus would state explicitly, today, why they feel he townie. I don't think he is. Maybe he is, but I'd like to see these rationales, and I'd REALLY like to know if there's someone still going HE A COP HE A COP

(p.s. I actually find VE's insistence on Kop Koshi one thing that is scummy about him, because towards the end of the day it became super apparent that Koshi was not playing like an outed cop. VE didn't adjust that, hasn't spoken up on Koshi (or anything). I also don't put it past scumVE to finger someone as a cop, then not shoot them, just to be able to fall back on "If I were scum, we would have shot Koshi cuz he's a cop")
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 211
ProTech170
JuggernautJason36
CosmosSc2 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21326
Shuttle 704
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 115
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 72
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 26
Sacsri 20
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc10086
qojqva1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 865
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1648
Beastyqt373
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0171
ArmadaUGS169
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 53m
Online Event
15h 53m
FEL
20h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.