• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10086 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 229

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:28 GMT
#4561
On October 08 2013 00:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah, and the s0L posts look much more like "I'm not a cop with this guy".

But Koshi is being really....closed to this whole thing. Like, he doesn't appear to want people to figure out the game. And he's ABSOLUTELY AGAINST lynching anyone but s0Lstice.

Ugh, this is such a weird situation.

Because the guy is 100% scum. Like. 100%
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:29 GMT
#4562
On October 08 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:26 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:23 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO
Except
On October 01 2013 00:58 s0Lstice wrote:
right well I'm here, taking me awhile to catch up. I'm about to say fuck it and just start playing from here on (with a helpful summary for pages 40-now from someone) but we'll see how much time I get tonight. I didn't want to say much without having a complete picture of the goings on but if that means I never start talking then it's no good.

from what I've read I don't like hiro, or Oats. Cheesecakes weird pressure vote on Oats bothered me as well.

hiro for his entrance into the thread and early passivity (agree with Palmar's points here).


Oats (at least up to where I stopped) hasn't started tunneling anyone yet, and is doing his 'drop a question into a bucket' thing he does as scum. I saw him engaging with the thread but had trouble figuring out what he was hoping to get from his questions and/or didn't see what he was doing with the answers he got.

There's some rumblings for FT. Nothing struck me as odd about him from what I read. I'll look closer tonight.
On October 02 2013 01:09 s0Lstice wrote:
like I said earlier I did get up to page 40 or so. still don't like the FT lynch. didn't see anything in his filter that screamed scum to me.

from what I saw I would like to lynch hiro
On October 02 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
@austin: tell me how I express guilt, specifically as it retains to an internet forum. you must know as it's important to your read on me.

##vote hiro protagonist

All my townreads for the most part are on FT and that makes me not want to sheep after all





Which do you think put more effective, convincing distance between the two players involved?

Was I putting hiro in danger? Would ANYBODY think that he and I were linked after my early actions? Exactly.

Oh wow this is your first scumgame rofl. Is your profile legit?

It's nto hsi first scumgame. I helped him win in Basterd as survivor.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:29 GMT
#4563
On October 08 2013 00:20 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:11 Koshi wrote:
S0lstice.

You think I am part of 3-man team. You want to know the entire 3 man team with your walky talking ploy. Why do you go for CC? Like, why not go for Me or one of my confirmed townies?

Why CC?


At the time I decided to walkie-talkie CC, I was really fucking certain I had scum with him. The nice thing about this option is that it stood aside from you+confirmed townies. I had mindfucked myself so hard in figuring out what it is you are exactly doing that even when I had reasoned my way onto one side, the amount of niggling doubts were still enormous. All things considered, choosing a strong scum-read that was largely independent of the you situation seemed the safest. More, there was a chance that you guys were linked and I would end up with some corroborating evidence aside from the fact that you claimed my role. It really seemed like a win-win, a way to kill two-birds with one stone.

...and, in the end, I always had the knowledge that I was going to have to counter-claim if you never stepped down as a fake-claiming town. I didn't really expect it to be this fucking difficult, or for you to sell your fake claim so fucking well. I knew I'd get heat for not countering immediately but I thought that the truth was gonna win out. Apparently the lateness of it trumps the truth.

tldr: On N3 you still thought I was town?
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 15:30 GMT
#4564
On October 08 2013 00:26 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:23 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO
Except
On October 01 2013 00:58 s0Lstice wrote:
right well I'm here, taking me awhile to catch up. I'm about to say fuck it and just start playing from here on (with a helpful summary for pages 40-now from someone) but we'll see how much time I get tonight. I didn't want to say much without having a complete picture of the goings on but if that means I never start talking then it's no good.

from what I've read I don't like hiro, or Oats. Cheesecakes weird pressure vote on Oats bothered me as well.

hiro for his entrance into the thread and early passivity (agree with Palmar's points here).


Oats (at least up to where I stopped) hasn't started tunneling anyone yet, and is doing his 'drop a question into a bucket' thing he does as scum. I saw him engaging with the thread but had trouble figuring out what he was hoping to get from his questions and/or didn't see what he was doing with the answers he got.

There's some rumblings for FT. Nothing struck me as odd about him from what I read. I'll look closer tonight.
On October 02 2013 01:09 s0Lstice wrote:
like I said earlier I did get up to page 40 or so. still don't like the FT lynch. didn't see anything in his filter that screamed scum to me.

from what I saw I would like to lynch hiro
On October 02 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
@austin: tell me how I express guilt, specifically as it retains to an internet forum. you must know as it's important to your read on me.

##vote hiro protagonist

All my townreads for the most part are on FT and that makes me not want to sheep after all





Which do you think put more effective, convincing distance between the two players involved?

Was I putting hiro in danger? Would ANYBODY think that he and I were linked after my early actions? Exactly.

Nah, Pandain is the last guy alive from the other team. They shot BH on N1, because Pandain wants to kill BH always for no reason.

Then you shot SnB and hiro on N2, probably thought they were vice versa (SnB town -> lynch Palmar the next day, and hiro scum from another team). Palmar wanted to get rid of grack because he was calling him scum, and Palmar had a "scumred" on me already.

It's pretty easy to conclude how these things went.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:30 GMT
#4565
On October 08 2013 00:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:26 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:23 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO
Except
On October 01 2013 00:58 s0Lstice wrote:
right well I'm here, taking me awhile to catch up. I'm about to say fuck it and just start playing from here on (with a helpful summary for pages 40-now from someone) but we'll see how much time I get tonight. I didn't want to say much without having a complete picture of the goings on but if that means I never start talking then it's no good.

from what I've read I don't like hiro, or Oats. Cheesecakes weird pressure vote on Oats bothered me as well.

hiro for his entrance into the thread and early passivity (agree with Palmar's points here).


Oats (at least up to where I stopped) hasn't started tunneling anyone yet, and is doing his 'drop a question into a bucket' thing he does as scum. I saw him engaging with the thread but had trouble figuring out what he was hoping to get from his questions and/or didn't see what he was doing with the answers he got.

There's some rumblings for FT. Nothing struck me as odd about him from what I read. I'll look closer tonight.
On October 02 2013 01:09 s0Lstice wrote:
like I said earlier I did get up to page 40 or so. still don't like the FT lynch. didn't see anything in his filter that screamed scum to me.

from what I saw I would like to lynch hiro
On October 02 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
@austin: tell me how I express guilt, specifically as it retains to an internet forum. you must know as it's important to your read on me.

##vote hiro protagonist

All my townreads for the most part are on FT and that makes me not want to sheep after all





Which do you think put more effective, convincing distance between the two players involved?

Was I putting hiro in danger? Would ANYBODY think that he and I were linked after my early actions? Exactly.

Oh wow this is your first scumgame rofl. Is your profile legit?

It's nto hsi first scumgame. I helped him win in Basterd as survivor.

You are trying pretty hard this game as well

+ Show Spoiler +
DONT KILL ME IT WAS A JOKE
I had a good night of sleep.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 15:31 GMT
#4566
there is no way I'm not dying today.

I'm pretty sure 4 scum votes will be on me, which means I can only have a max of ONE townie on me and not get lynched over a potential candidate with 6. I think I have that right.
ATOBTTR
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 15:31 GMT
#4567
On October 08 2013 00:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah, and the s0L posts look much more like "I'm not a cop with this guy".

But Koshi is being really....closed to this whole thing. Like, he doesn't appear to want people to figure out the game. And he's ABSOLUTELY AGAINST lynching anyone but s0Lstice.

Ugh, this is such a weird situation.

VE do you at least agree with me that the objective 'right call' here based on counterclaim situation is to lynch Solstice?
Can we work together from there?

No objectively we should be bending our entire will to finding the last Banger and lynching him. But I get that you think those objectives are the same.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:31 GMT
#4568
On October 08 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah, and the s0L posts look much more like "I'm not a cop with this guy".

But Koshi is being really....closed to this whole thing. Like, he doesn't appear to want people to figure out the game. And he's ABSOLUTELY AGAINST lynching anyone but s0Lstice.

Ugh, this is such a weird situation.

Because the guy is 100% scum. Like. 100%

And so if this is true, you'd think that you'd try to guide us to it with evidence, good posting and righteous fury, not shitposting, calling people dumb, acting like an asshole.

As i said earlier your summary of the QT was really great and useful but as far as I'm concerned it's the only helpful thing to help along the situation all day.

The fact that you have the audacity to call anyone else bad after your play today (if town) baffles me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 15:32 GMT
#4569
On October 08 2013 00:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:20 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:11 Koshi wrote:
S0lstice.

You think I am part of 3-man team. You want to know the entire 3 man team with your walky talking ploy. Why do you go for CC? Like, why not go for Me or one of my confirmed townies?

Why CC?


At the time I decided to walkie-talkie CC, I was really fucking certain I had scum with him. The nice thing about this option is that it stood aside from you+confirmed townies. I had mindfucked myself so hard in figuring out what it is you are exactly doing that even when I had reasoned my way onto one side, the amount of niggling doubts were still enormous. All things considered, choosing a strong scum-read that was largely independent of the you situation seemed the safest. More, there was a chance that you guys were linked and I would end up with some corroborating evidence aside from the fact that you claimed my role. It really seemed like a win-win, a way to kill two-birds with one stone.

...and, in the end, I always had the knowledge that I was going to have to counter-claim if you never stepped down as a fake-claiming town. I didn't really expect it to be this fucking difficult, or for you to sell your fake claim so fucking well. I knew I'd get heat for not countering immediately but I thought that the truth was gonna win out. Apparently the lateness of it trumps the truth.

tldr: On N3 you still thought I was town?


No, maybe you shouldn't tldr it.
ATOBTTR
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 15:32 GMT
#4570
Funny thing is when Solstie flips scum and Pandain flips the last scum from another team Mr.CC becomes town.
Koshi, you shoud prolly shoot Pandain next night. He has to sac KP in case he wants to survive.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:33 GMT
#4571
On October 08 2013 00:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah, and the s0L posts look much more like "I'm not a cop with this guy".

But Koshi is being really....closed to this whole thing. Like, he doesn't appear to want people to figure out the game. And he's ABSOLUTELY AGAINST lynching anyone but s0Lstice.

Ugh, this is such a weird situation.

Because the guy is 100% scum. Like. 100%

And so if this is true, you'd think that you'd try to guide us to it with evidence, good posting and righteous fury, not shitposting, calling people dumb, acting like an asshole.

As i said earlier your summary of the QT was really great and useful but as far as I'm concerned it's the only helpful thing to help along the situation all day.

The fact that you have the audacity to call anyone else bad after your play today (if town) baffles me.

Somewhere I agree. There will be a day I make cases.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 15:33 GMT
#4572
I like it Rayn you got me
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 15:34 GMT
#4573
On October 08 2013 00:33 Pandain wrote:
I like it Rayn you got me

Yeah i know. I'll all scum before i die this night. Actually i prolly won't because they'll shoot Koshi. :D
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:35 GMT
#4574
On October 08 2013 00:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah, and the s0L posts look much more like "I'm not a cop with this guy".

But Koshi is being really....closed to this whole thing. Like, he doesn't appear to want people to figure out the game. And he's ABSOLUTELY AGAINST lynching anyone but s0Lstice.

Ugh, this is such a weird situation.

VE do you at least agree with me that the objective 'right call' here based on counterclaim situation is to lynch Solstice?
Can we work together from there?

No objectively we should be bending our entire will to finding the last Banger and lynching him. But I get that you think those objectives are the same.

I mean, I do, but I could see myself being wrong about what team he's on.

Why are you so set on finding the last MCB specifically? We're fine as long as we lynch scum today and the risk of not lynching scum is greatly reduced if we lynch into Solstice/Koshi. Information-wise we should be set after NKs tonight as well either way, so long as we lynch scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 15:35 GMT
#4575
Anyway we have a lynch today so I'll contribute tommorow.

Koshi you can shoot me but then you'll never find the last scum and will probably die cuz there is two other kp out there.

Also your valuable as confirmed town.
Aka it's bad for us even if I'm scum
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:36 GMT
#4576
On October 08 2013 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Funny thing is when Solstie flips scum and Pandain flips the last scum from another team Mr.CC becomes town.
Koshi, you shoud prolly shoot Pandain next night. He has to sac KP in case he wants to survive.

Doesn't he have to protect himself?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 15:36 GMT
#4577
On October 08 2013 00:26 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:23 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO
Except
On October 01 2013 00:58 s0Lstice wrote:
right well I'm here, taking me awhile to catch up. I'm about to say fuck it and just start playing from here on (with a helpful summary for pages 40-now from someone) but we'll see how much time I get tonight. I didn't want to say much without having a complete picture of the goings on but if that means I never start talking then it's no good.

from what I've read I don't like hiro, or Oats. Cheesecakes weird pressure vote on Oats bothered me as well.

hiro for his entrance into the thread and early passivity (agree with Palmar's points here).


Oats (at least up to where I stopped) hasn't started tunneling anyone yet, and is doing his 'drop a question into a bucket' thing he does as scum. I saw him engaging with the thread but had trouble figuring out what he was hoping to get from his questions and/or didn't see what he was doing with the answers he got.

There's some rumblings for FT. Nothing struck me as odd about him from what I read. I'll look closer tonight.
On October 02 2013 01:09 s0Lstice wrote:
like I said earlier I did get up to page 40 or so. still don't like the FT lynch. didn't see anything in his filter that screamed scum to me.

from what I saw I would like to lynch hiro
On October 02 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
@austin: tell me how I express guilt, specifically as it retains to an internet forum. you must know as it's important to your read on me.

##vote hiro protagonist

All my townreads for the most part are on FT and that makes me not want to sheep after all





Which do you think put more effective, convincing distance between the two players involved?

Was I putting hiro in danger? Would ANYBODY think that he and I were linked after my early actions? Exactly.
Both your stories have merit and oddities.

Yours is the weaker story, imo.


On October 08 2013 00:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:12 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Just look at it like this: if you remove the cop claims and me and yourself from the pool you have 7 people. If you believe that one of the cop claims is scum, that means that out of 7 people, 3 are scum.

3 scum and 4 townies. Out of Pandain, Oats, rayn, austin, Cheese, CR, VA, there are 4 townies and 3 scum. The odds are almost exactly the same as choosing between the cop claims.

But better odds w/cop claims by a little. And if we're looking for MCB you think we won't find it in solstice? I'm not sure why you think that honestly.


It's actually really simple. The MCB is alone now, and in order to win he's got to kill everyone on the other scumteam IN ADDITION to all the townies. I find it far more likely that the MCB would have used his KP to kill last night - he's got SO MANY people to kill before he can win, and using KP for anything BUT killing is only prolonging the game (which is bad for scum).

Now, don't ask me why if s0L is a Baller, he used the Payphone. I really honestly don't know his motivations. Maybe he was hoping to reach out to the final Banger in an attempt to work together. Maybe the whole intention was to counterclaim cop (though I doubt this as it was so messy and came out of nowhere). But in spite of it not making much sense, I find it more likely than the last Banger using Payphone.

Payphone is 0,5KP. He shot VE. Probably had to use Payphone or Molotov for 0,5. Gambled. Lost. ezpz.


OK I see.
It seems weird that he stated it as an absolute but I technically it was the first thought I had regarding this.
My original theory is Solstice is MCB, used a KP on you and Payphone to try and YOLO the fuck out of everyone because sitting and waiting to lose sucks and he didn't have it in him to try and hide for 2-3 days. Especially if he thinks he was already found out by the other scumteam.

I just don't see why that theory makes any less sense than Solstice being on ballers.
The part I don't understand IF solstice were MCB is the claim itself.

He payphones, trying to hook up with the other scum team, sure, npnp.

But then he gets outed as sending cheesecake a message.

The FIRST thing he does is CLAIM COP. His very very very first response to being called out is the single thing that will 1000000% get him killed as mafia. He has no chance to win now. He dies if people don't trust his claim. He dies if Koshi ever flips. He is super duper dead. There is no wiggle room left, no hiding, he's out in the sun and there is no way he makes it til endgame.

If solstice were the MCB, he wouldn't ensure his death like that. He just goes "cc lying, big scum play." Then he forces the lynch between himself and cc (if we assume a similar 1 on 1 scenario), where he's fighting a dude that might well be scum and NOT the claimed cop. If he can get cc lynched, and especially if cc flips scum, TA DA.

(Putting aside that it doesn't make sense for scum cc on 3 man team to out scum solstice on 1 man team, leading to solstice death, leading to 1 team of KP tonight)
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:36 GMT
#4578
On October 08 2013 00:35 Pandain wrote:
Anyway we have a lynch today so I'll contribute tommorow.

Koshi you can shoot me but then you'll never find the last scum and will probably die cuz there is two other kp out there.

Also your valuable as confirmed town.
Aka it's bad for us even if I'm scum

Scumclaim?
lol
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:37 GMT
#4579
On October 08 2013 00:32 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:29 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:20 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:11 Koshi wrote:
S0lstice.

You think I am part of 3-man team. You want to know the entire 3 man team with your walky talking ploy. Why do you go for CC? Like, why not go for Me or one of my confirmed townies?

Why CC?


At the time I decided to walkie-talkie CC, I was really fucking certain I had scum with him. The nice thing about this option is that it stood aside from you+confirmed townies. I had mindfucked myself so hard in figuring out what it is you are exactly doing that even when I had reasoned my way onto one side, the amount of niggling doubts were still enormous. All things considered, choosing a strong scum-read that was largely independent of the you situation seemed the safest. More, there was a chance that you guys were linked and I would end up with some corroborating evidence aside from the fact that you claimed my role. It really seemed like a win-win, a way to kill two-birds with one stone.

...and, in the end, I always had the knowledge that I was going to have to counter-claim if you never stepped down as a fake-claiming town. I didn't really expect it to be this fucking difficult, or for you to sell your fake claim so fucking well. I knew I'd get heat for not countering immediately but I thought that the truth was gonna win out. Apparently the lateness of it trumps the truth.

tldr: On N3 you still thought I was town?


No, maybe you shouldn't tldr it.

I just don't understand you.

Like, if I was scum I was always on the 3 man team (you confirmed this earlier). So if you are a cop, why not contact me, why contact CC? Because it seems you were certain about both me and CC? And we are in the same scumteam, and you knew rayn was in our team. Why not simple shoot me, and then say: "oh hi guis, I am cop, Koshi obviously isn't, his teammates are 100% CC and 85% rayn".

That would actually make sense if you were a cop.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 15:38 GMT
#4580
On October 08 2013 00:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Funny thing is when Solstie flips scum and Pandain flips the last scum from another team Mr.CC becomes town.
Koshi, you shoud prolly shoot Pandain next night. He has to sac KP in case he wants to survive.

Doesn't he have to protect himself?

Not necessarily. Other scumteam does not know what he does for real. Pandain has to vest himself.
Either way, in case Koshi dies, Pandain dies too, or there will be 2 KP and Pandain is confirmed town.

So we trade 1-1 and/or have less suspicious people with same amount of conf-townies.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 363
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1434
actioN 455
BeSt 212
Dewaltoss 189
firebathero 95
Zeus 68
Trap 39
Sexy 27
zelot 26
soO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 23
JYJ 20
Shine 17
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2120
Dendi935
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1019
Fnx 786
x6flipin430
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5663
Liquid`Hasu676
Other Games
Beastyqt679
B2W.Neo604
ceh9500
byalli368
ArmadaUGS173
C9.Mang0152
KnowMe151
Khaldor137
TKL 120
BRAT_OK 82
Trikslyr61
Railgan13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV255
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 49
• Reevou 5
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 46
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• blackmanpl 17
• FirePhoenix12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV431
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 11m
Stellar Fest
19h 11m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.