• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9335 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 228

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 308 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 15:19 GMT
#4541
Next day we will lynch Pandain and tonight i am going to tell you why.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 15:19 GMT
#4542
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:20 GMT
#4543
I say honestly way too much. I have to fucking stop.

VE can you answer me regarding MCB use of KP AND payphone?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 15:20 GMT
#4544
On October 08 2013 00:11 Koshi wrote:
S0lstice.

You think I am part of 3-man team. You want to know the entire 3 man team with your walky talking ploy. Why do you go for CC? Like, why not go for Me or one of my confirmed townies?

Why CC?


At the time I decided to walkie-talkie CC, I was really fucking certain I had scum with him. The nice thing about this option is that it stood aside from you+confirmed townies. I had mindfucked myself so hard in figuring out what it is you are exactly doing that even when I had reasoned my way onto one side, the amount of niggling doubts were still enormous. All things considered, choosing a strong scum-read that was largely independent of the you situation seemed the safest. More, there was a chance that you guys were linked and I would end up with some corroborating evidence aside from the fact that you claimed my role. It really seemed like a win-win, a way to kill two-birds with one stone.

...and, in the end, I always had the knowledge that I was going to have to counter-claim if you never stepped down as a fake-claiming town. I didn't really expect it to be this fucking difficult, or for you to sell your fake claim so fucking well. I knew I'd get heat for not countering immediately but I thought that the truth was gonna win out. Apparently the lateness of it trumps the truth.
ATOBTTR
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 15:21 GMT
#4545
I have no idea what to say with regard to that theory - I don't know the costs. How does Koshi know that Payphone costs .5 KP?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 15:22 GMT
#4546
On October 08 2013 00:13 Pandain wrote:
( another) nail in coffin is that S0lstice still doesn't accuse CC or tell us why he thought CC was 99% scum.

Mind sharing S0l?


I thought he was scum ever since I saw his pressure vote/reaction test on Oats. Read my filter.
ATOBTTR
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:22 GMT
#4547
On October 08 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO


You know I never thought Koshi getting mad about the RNG was actually fake, but today's rage about the cop counterclaim strikes me as incredibly fake. It reeks of agenda. As does his cosntant taunting of me.

Hear that Koshi? Your talking is making it worse. Now shut up.

I still don't see myself taking my vote off Solstice because again especially after Noire I know making the right play is important, but FUCK THIS
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:22 GMT
#4548
On October 08 2013 00:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have no idea what to say with regard to that theory - I don't know the costs. How does Koshi know that Payphone costs .5 KP?

... Yeah, they are going to pay 1 KP for payphone ...
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 15:22 GMT
#4549
On October 08 2013 00:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Next day we will lynch Pandain and tonight i am going to tell you why.

I like it! Keep at it!

Just don't try any meta shit because my play is entirely different then GS or Noire.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:22 GMT
#4550
On October 08 2013 00:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have no idea what to say with regard to that theory - I don't know the costs. How does Koshi know that Payphone costs .5 KP?

He doesn't?
I don't understand.
What does it have to do with koshi?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:23 GMT
#4551
On October 08 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO

Yeah man, distance was needed.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 15:23 GMT
#4552
On October 08 2013 00:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Just look at it like this: if you remove the cop claims and me and yourself from the pool you have 7 people. If you believe that one of the cop claims is scum, that means that out of 7 people, 3 are scum.

3 scum and 4 townies. Out of Pandain, Oats, rayn, austin, Cheese, CR, VA, there are 4 townies and 3 scum. The odds are almost exactly the same as choosing between the cop claims.

But better odds w/cop claims by a little. And if we're looking for MCB you think we won't find it in solstice? I'm not sure why you think that honestly.


It's actually really simple. The MCB is alone now, and in order to win he's got to kill everyone on the other scumteam IN ADDITION to all the townies. I find it far more likely that the MCB would have used his KP to kill last night - he's got SO MANY people to kill before he can win, and using KP for anything BUT killing is only prolonging the game (which is bad for scum).

Now, don't ask me why if s0L is a Baller, he used the Payphone. I really honestly don't know his motivations. Maybe he was hoping to reach out to the final Banger in an attempt to work together. Maybe the whole intention was to counterclaim cop (though I doubt this as it was so messy and came out of nowhere). But in spite of it not making much sense, I find it more likely than the last Banger using Payphone.

Payphone is 0,5KP. He shot VE. Probably had to use Payphone or Molotov for 0,5. Gambled. Lost. ezpz.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 15:23 GMT
#4553
On October 08 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO
Except
On October 01 2013 00:58 s0Lstice wrote:
right well I'm here, taking me awhile to catch up. I'm about to say fuck it and just start playing from here on (with a helpful summary for pages 40-now from someone) but we'll see how much time I get tonight. I didn't want to say much without having a complete picture of the goings on but if that means I never start talking then it's no good.

from what I've read I don't like hiro, or Oats. Cheesecakes weird pressure vote on Oats bothered me as well.

hiro for his entrance into the thread and early passivity (agree with Palmar's points here).


Oats (at least up to where I stopped) hasn't started tunneling anyone yet, and is doing his 'drop a question into a bucket' thing he does as scum. I saw him engaging with the thread but had trouble figuring out what he was hoping to get from his questions and/or didn't see what he was doing with the answers he got.

There's some rumblings for FT. Nothing struck me as odd about him from what I read. I'll look closer tonight.
On October 02 2013 01:09 s0Lstice wrote:
like I said earlier I did get up to page 40 or so. still don't like the FT lynch. didn't see anything in his filter that screamed scum to me.

from what I saw I would like to lynch hiro
On October 02 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
@austin: tell me how I express guilt, specifically as it retains to an internet forum. you must know as it's important to your read on me.

##vote hiro protagonist

All my townreads for the most part are on FT and that makes me not want to sheep after all



Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 15:24 GMT
#4554
Short version is that he is making zero sense, does not even try to push his preferred lynches and has reads that are based on bullshit.
table for two on a tv tray
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 15:26 GMT
#4555
On October 08 2013 00:23 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO
Except
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 00:58 s0Lstice wrote:
right well I'm here, taking me awhile to catch up. I'm about to say fuck it and just start playing from here on (with a helpful summary for pages 40-now from someone) but we'll see how much time I get tonight. I didn't want to say much without having a complete picture of the goings on but if that means I never start talking then it's no good.

from what I've read I don't like hiro, or Oats. Cheesecakes weird pressure vote on Oats bothered me as well.

hiro for his entrance into the thread and early passivity (agree with Palmar's points here).


Oats (at least up to where I stopped) hasn't started tunneling anyone yet, and is doing his 'drop a question into a bucket' thing he does as scum. I saw him engaging with the thread but had trouble figuring out what he was hoping to get from his questions and/or didn't see what he was doing with the answers he got.

There's some rumblings for FT. Nothing struck me as odd about him from what I read. I'll look closer tonight.
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:09 s0Lstice wrote:
like I said earlier I did get up to page 40 or so. still don't like the FT lynch. didn't see anything in his filter that screamed scum to me.

from what I saw I would like to lynch hiro
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
@austin: tell me how I express guilt, specifically as it retains to an internet forum. you must know as it's important to your read on me.

##vote hiro protagonist

All my townreads for the most part are on FT and that makes me not want to sheep after all





Which do you think put more effective, convincing distance between the two players involved?

Was I putting hiro in danger? Would ANYBODY think that he and I were linked after my early actions? Exactly.
ATOBTTR
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 15:26 GMT
#4556
Are you actually talking about me?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 15:27 GMT
#4557
Yeah, and the s0L posts look much more like "I'm not a cop with this guy".

But Koshi is being really....closed to this whole thing. Like, he doesn't appear to want people to figure out the game. And he's ABSOLUTELY AGAINST lynching anyone but s0Lstice.

Ugh, this is such a weird situation.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:27 GMT
#4558
On October 08 2013 00:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:12 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Just look at it like this: if you remove the cop claims and me and yourself from the pool you have 7 people. If you believe that one of the cop claims is scum, that means that out of 7 people, 3 are scum.

3 scum and 4 townies. Out of Pandain, Oats, rayn, austin, Cheese, CR, VA, there are 4 townies and 3 scum. The odds are almost exactly the same as choosing between the cop claims.

But better odds w/cop claims by a little. And if we're looking for MCB you think we won't find it in solstice? I'm not sure why you think that honestly.


It's actually really simple. The MCB is alone now, and in order to win he's got to kill everyone on the other scumteam IN ADDITION to all the townies. I find it far more likely that the MCB would have used his KP to kill last night - he's got SO MANY people to kill before he can win, and using KP for anything BUT killing is only prolonging the game (which is bad for scum).

Now, don't ask me why if s0L is a Baller, he used the Payphone. I really honestly don't know his motivations. Maybe he was hoping to reach out to the final Banger in an attempt to work together. Maybe the whole intention was to counterclaim cop (though I doubt this as it was so messy and came out of nowhere). But in spite of it not making much sense, I find it more likely than the last Banger using Payphone.

Payphone is 0,5KP. He shot VE. Probably had to use Payphone or Molotov for 0,5. Gambled. Lost. ezpz.


OK I see.
It seems weird that he stated it as an absolute but I technically it was the first thought I had regarding this.
My original theory is Solstice is MCB, used a KP on you and Payphone to try and YOLO the fuck out of everyone because sitting and waiting to lose sucks and he didn't have it in him to try and hide for 2-3 days. Especially if he thinks he was already found out by the other scumteam.

I just don't see why that theory makes any less sense than Solstice being on ballers.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:28 GMT
#4559
On October 08 2013 00:26 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:23 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO
Except
On October 01 2013 00:58 s0Lstice wrote:
right well I'm here, taking me awhile to catch up. I'm about to say fuck it and just start playing from here on (with a helpful summary for pages 40-now from someone) but we'll see how much time I get tonight. I didn't want to say much without having a complete picture of the goings on but if that means I never start talking then it's no good.

from what I've read I don't like hiro, or Oats. Cheesecakes weird pressure vote on Oats bothered me as well.

hiro for his entrance into the thread and early passivity (agree with Palmar's points here).


Oats (at least up to where I stopped) hasn't started tunneling anyone yet, and is doing his 'drop a question into a bucket' thing he does as scum. I saw him engaging with the thread but had trouble figuring out what he was hoping to get from his questions and/or didn't see what he was doing with the answers he got.

There's some rumblings for FT. Nothing struck me as odd about him from what I read. I'll look closer tonight.
On October 02 2013 01:09 s0Lstice wrote:
like I said earlier I did get up to page 40 or so. still don't like the FT lynch. didn't see anything in his filter that screamed scum to me.

from what I saw I would like to lynch hiro
On October 02 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
@austin: tell me how I express guilt, specifically as it retains to an internet forum. you must know as it's important to your read on me.

##vote hiro protagonist

All my townreads for the most part are on FT and that makes me not want to sheep after all





Which do you think put more effective, convincing distance between the two players involved?

Was I putting hiro in danger? Would ANYBODY think that he and I were linked after my early actions? Exactly.

Oh wow this is your first scumgame rofl. Is your profile legit?
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:28 GMT
#4560
On October 08 2013 00:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah, and the s0L posts look much more like "I'm not a cop with this guy".

But Koshi is being really....closed to this whole thing. Like, he doesn't appear to want people to figure out the game. And he's ABSOLUTELY AGAINST lynching anyone but s0Lstice.

Ugh, this is such a weird situation.

VE do you at least agree with me that the objective 'right call' here based on counterclaim situation is to lynch Solstice?
Can we work together from there?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 417
UpATreeSC 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1041
actioN 393
Dewaltoss 140
firebathero 89
Zeus 65
Trap 44
Sexy 30
zelot 27
ToSsGirL 22
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
soO 21
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 14
Dota 2
Gorgc7146
qojqva2002
Dendi809
420jenkins162
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1285
Fnx 690
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5824
Liquid`Hasu1046
Other Games
Grubby5057
summit1g1303
Beastyqt740
B2W.Neo613
ceh9473
byalli351
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe148
ArmadaUGS144
Khaldor119
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 83
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
WardiTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• IndyKCrew
• Adnapsc2 0
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• FirePhoenix14
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3775
• TFBlade933
Other Games
• Shiphtur368
• WagamamaTV312
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 38m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 38m
Stellar Fest
18h 38m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.