• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9559 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 226

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 11:50 GMT
#4501
I like it
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 13:43 GMT
#4502
##Vote: s0Lstice

Austin, thank you for trying, but as I suspected town is fucking set on this lynch.

s0Lstice if you're really the cop I hope you'll think twice before claiming scum as town again.

Ultimately I agree that s0Lstice is most likely scum, I just retain that I doubt he's the last Banger. Hopefully I'm wrong I guess.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2013 13:46 GMT
#4503
I think hes probably on the 3 player scumteam yeah. Because it doesnt really make any sense to me that he would contact the other mafia team as the solo scum and that they wont out him.

Another thing to note is that s0lstice is also a new scum player, which is why it might not make sense from the normal scum perspective.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 13:47 GMT
#4504
On October 07 2013 22:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: s0Lstice

Austin, thank you for trying, but as I suspected town is fucking set on this lynch.

s0Lstice if you're really the cop I hope you'll think twice before claiming scum as town again.

Ultimately I agree that s0Lstice is most likely scum, I just retain that I doubt he's the last Banger. Hopefully I'm wrong I guess.

Been set on it since the start and I have absolutely no problem with that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 13:54 GMT
#4505
Ok explain to me why s0lstice part of the 3 man team takes a HUGE RISK to find the last member of the bangers?
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2013 13:57 GMT
#4506
Koshi, does it matter?
No gg, No skill.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 14:32 GMT
#4507
I think you guys can still win after I die but it's gonna take some luck.

6-3-1. VE hit last night means one scum team didn't use drive by. With no deaths at all and no other hit claims, 3KP possible tonight seems likely.

VE is a goner, but if we are lucky he will get double stacked as the scumteams WIFOM themselves over the shot. Conversely, he may not even get shot at all (yay bystander effect). There are possibilities for vests too. Basically, there are chances to go into tomorrow at 6-3-1, 5-3-1, 4-3-1, or 3-3-1. 4-3-1 and 3-3-1 are probably game over for town, but 6-3-1 and 5-3-1 are definitely workable.

please please PLEASE after my flip revisit the permutations of Koshi/Rayn/Oats. There were several people who approached this claim scenario with an extremely closed mind, and thats a good place to look for the last MCB. In their position, it doesn't matter whether the dude is cop or opposite scumteam, lynching him in a win.

I'll try to give more throughout the work day but itll be sporadic.
ATOBTTR
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 14:35 GMT
#4508
Good job giving thoughts on the only people who will be confirmed town when you flip scum. :D
How about you tell us who is scum from outside me/Oats/Koshi?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 14:39 GMT
#4509
On October 07 2013 22:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Koshi, does it matter?

Yes it does. Because it makes 0 sense. Like 0.

I can't even give 1 decent answer to the question: "Why would S0lstice contact somebody outside his 3-man scumteam." WHY THE FUCK.

He needs to flip banger otherwise it makes 0 sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 14:42 GMT
#4510
Also, it's safe to say weed costs 1 KP.
I had a good night of sleep.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 14:52 GMT
#4511
On October 07 2013 23:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Good job giving thoughts on the only people who will be confirmed town when you flip scum. :D
How about you tell us who is scum from outside me/Oats/Koshi?


I am certain you and Oats are scum. You shouldn't be surprised.

The 4th I'm convinced has to be either Pandain or austin.

Pandain was uniquely closed-minded in his approach to 'figuring out' the cop claims. Like there was so little doubt, it was pretty obvious that which side he was on didn't matter much to him. Makes a lot of sense from an MCB perspective. There are two conflicting ideas here. Austin's point about Pandain's vote on Palmar is a point in Pandain's favor in terms of them not being linked. However, the cop claim approach and something I've revisited several times now counters it (his crazy tunnel of Vayne when Palmar ended up dying). Simplifying it...I have to think that was an effort to save Palmar. So in the end, really not that bad of a candidate.

Austin could also be scum. His story fits pretty well for MCB. the BEST possible scenario for the austin MCB in this situation would be to keep both me AND Koshi alive, and lynch some other DRB. He already has one guaranteed DRB in me/Koshi, and if he can lynch another before dealing with that pair, suddenly his chances of winning are no longer hopeless.

Mr. CC just looks plain scummy. I've talked about him a lot it's in my filter. But...the arrangements where he fits into either DRB or MCB are pretty awkward (see: austins analysis). I'm pretty conflicted. I'm also so strongly in-bed with him after that PM bullshit that I'm not sure I'm ever going to figure it out. If austin and pandain are town though, he is def scum.

The other guy people have been talking about is CR. Dude is probably town and lynching him is a mistake. He has several times this game made useful and thought provoking contributions under ZERO pressure, and has been even keel in this behavior. I don't care about the errors in his long posts, it doesn't diminish the underlying notion of him having a real interest in solving this game. Really think town.


ATOBTTR
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 14:57 GMT
#4512
I have a horrible feeling about this all of a sudden.
Like...a REALLY bad feeling. It doesn`t make sense and is probably paranoia but then again not much of these claims have made sense. I KNOW logically the right call is Solstice.

VE.
Is there any way at all we can be assured of a scum lynch outside the copclaims? I've read Austin's stuff but I don't feel nearly as confident as he does, especially given my performance this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:00 GMT
#4513
Well WoS, you are horrible. Like seriously. Horrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:01 GMT
#4514
Like how do you even dare to whine about town when you aren't certain now I am cop and he is scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 15:02 GMT
#4515
Just look at it like this: if you remove the cop claims and me and yourself from the pool you have 7 people. If you believe that one of the cop claims is scum, that means that out of 7 people, 3 are scum.

3 scum and 4 townies. Out of Pandain, Oats, rayn, austin, Cheese, CR, VA, there are 4 townies and 3 scum. The odds are almost exactly the same as choosing between the cop claims.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:02 GMT
#4516
Hey Koshi, shut the fuck up for a second.
The men are talking.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 15:04 GMT
#4517
On October 08 2013 00:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Just look at it like this: if you remove the cop claims and me and yourself from the pool you have 7 people. If you believe that one of the cop claims is scum, that means that out of 7 people, 3 are scum.

3 scum and 4 townies. Out of Pandain, Oats, rayn, austin, Cheese, CR, VA, there are 4 townies and 3 scum. The odds are almost exactly the same as choosing between the cop claims.

But better odds w/cop claims by a little. And if we're looking for MCB you think we won't find it in solstice? I'm not sure why you think that honestly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:04 GMT
#4518
On October 08 2013 00:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hey Koshi, shut the fuck up for a second.
The men are talking.

rofl rofl rofl
Like how the fuck.
Can you think
That the guy
Is legit
a cop.

Like howhowhowhowhow.

Ambulance N1
Walky Talky N4 when I am confirmed scum to him.

Like why not fucking contact me with Walky Talky instead CC. Like WHY THE FUCK...


w.e
So hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:05 GMT
#4519
N3*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:05 GMT
#4520
I think I was too perfect cop. People don't believe me because I am perfection itself.
You just can't believe perfection exist.

So you don't believe me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1141
Mini 935
Soma 642
actioN 500
ggaemo 414
Rush 366
Light 343
Larva 292
Stork 269
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 250
Snow 203
hero 174
Barracks 154
Killer 111
Shine 105
firebathero 104
Aegong 86
Dewaltoss 85
Zeus 74
Sexy 48
Shinee 44
soO 37
Sharp 35
JYJ 34
sorry 33
Liquid`Ret 32
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
zelot 22
Trap 16
Rock 16
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8191
qojqva2109
Dendi808
420jenkins148
Counter-Strike
fl0m1173
Fnx 672
x6flipin430
edward63
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5228
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo954
byalli500
Khaldor405
Lowko361
Mlord329
ceh9213
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX153
KnowMe138
ArmadaUGS124
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 18
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV218
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH207
• StrangeGG 66
• mYiSmile119
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis2651
• TFBlade768
Other Games
• Shiphtur172
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 6m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.