• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7796 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 225

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 223 224 225 226 227 308 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 03:28 GMT
#4481
On October 07 2013 12:25 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 12:21 austinmcc wrote:
On October 07 2013 12:20 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
No we are going to lynch cops because if neither dies I'm going to be so fucking paranoid if the confirms are actually confirmed or not.
Well, you're ALREADY paranoid if that's the case.

Like...if they're both alive tomorrow, no different from both being alive today.

It's another day of FUN and TOGETHERNESS and WINNING FOR TOWN


YES I'm already paranoid if that isn't obvious enough. I want ALL THE KNOWLEDGE right now.
Knowledge comes from not lynching cop.

Possibly losing comes from lynching cop.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 03:33 GMT
#4482
Is it just me or is the main function of cop to confirm people and he can't do that anymore given he has to continually ambulance himself.

So what's his role anymore?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 03:36 GMT
#4483
If Koshi, shoot scum, force them to either confirm him or use KP to protect or get shot.

If solstice, protect somebody.

Right now the roles are to maybe affect stuff TONIGHT if we don't lynch them, and also totes die so that we know which set of brosephs are town.

Which is one reason rayn's focus on the fact that koshi might omg die tonight how badz irks me. If koshi dies, he gets confirmed, things are GOOD. Because it's not like Koshi is running around doing boatloads of stuff at this point.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 04:06 GMT
#4484
On October 07 2013 07:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 07:49 Pandain wrote:
It's all good. Since I'm under suspicion I won't get shot tonight and then I'll lead town to victory tomorrow in an epic showdown.


Help us find last Banger.


I thought we agreed to settle on S0lstice for confirmed scum?

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 04:09 GMT
#4485
Austin are you here?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 04:12 GMT
#4486
On October 07 2013 13:09 Pandain wrote:
Austin are you here?
Barely. I looked at thread a little too much earlier.

Whassup?
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 04:12 GMT
#4487
Nm how bout you
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 04:13 GMT
#4488
Wtb non-cop scumlynch.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 04:13 GMT
#4489
When is lynch?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 04:14 GMT
#4490
15:45 or so from now?
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 04:16 GMT
#4491
What do you think about the argument that you could conceivably be on a scum-team with s0lstice and trying to save him?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 04:23 GMT
#4492
Looking at you and CR and oats more tomorrow morning EST.

For anyone who's around overnight, including you atm since you're involved here, plox to comment on whether you agree with some of the folks I'm ruling out.

I still feel awk about pandain/you as last MCB because of the weird Palmar vote/unvote.

On October 05 2013 02:53 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

##Unvote
##Vote VA


There now he should be in the lead


This is just over 2 hours until lynch. I had JUST posted this:
On October 05 2013 02:48 austinmcc wrote:
As best I can tell, it's 5/5/1 right now, FirmTofu/Palmar/VA.

FirmTofu hit 5 first.

CR is on VA, FT and VE still no votes? I think that's correct.


Either he's actually okay with a Palmar lynch, and is REALLY trying to stay on VA while getting Palmar in the lead, or he makes a relatively quick call (5 minutes between my post and his, without any posts from him in the couple minutes before to indicate he's 100% in thread), to put Palmar in the lead.

And again, it's like with Cheesecake. Pandain would essentially be putting Palmar in a better spot to get lynched (this was before all the modkill discussion), without trying to get any credit. He doesn't actually VOTE, he doesn't run around yelling about what he did (that's my job!). So he's got a weird Palmar-scum except I'd rather lynch other scum read (SUPER SCUMMY AND INDICATOR OF MCB)

BUT

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

He backed it up with that vote. He didn't just post "I'm okay with Palmar but rather VA," he backed it up by voting VA AND manipulating the vote so that Palmar got bumped to 6 and then back down.

Further lookin' and thoughts tomorrow, but seriously...that vote/unvote nonsense. That's someone actually trying to put Palmar in the lead.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 04:30 GMT
#4493
On October 07 2013 13:16 Pandain wrote:
What do you think about the argument that you could conceivably be on a scum-team with s0lstice and trying to save him?
I think it's wrong.

I also think that if I were on a scumteam with solstice, I wouldn't be in here doing this. I would be in QT raging at him for claiming cop, because before he did that he COULD have just gone with "cheesecake is lying. look at how he pushed oats for a mislynch, because koshi greenchecked oats, cheesecake clearly mafia and just trying to get a misllynch."

Ask Cheesecake. ObviousOne decides to shoot ... debears in Aperture 3. We started spamming QT about how that was a bad idea. And I voted a scumbuddy when I could have saved him, just because I'm super paranoid and don't like saving scumbuddies when they lock themselves up with a weird claim/action.

You can all go read that QT if you'd like

I wouldn't be trying to save solstice here, I'd be raging in QT and cutting bait here.

Also, I don't care if people argue that. Because I trust myself to find scum here outside of the cops. I trust myself to have already found scum and presented them to thread.

People can argue all they want that I'm scum with solstice. But if you lynch my target (currently still CR), you'll hit scum.

I don't care if people make that argument because I can back up my townie PM with a scum lynch. Same with pushing Palmar yesterday. Same with telling people not to lynch Ft or shiaopi.

Heck, I didn't actually get to push push it because I wasn't active and didn't have traction yet, but I got pooped on for suggesting a solstice lynch D2 over SP or FT. If we're buddies, I, at the very least, passed on an easy town/town lynch to suggest my scumbuddy for lynch.

No sense.
Fe fi fo fum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 07:13 GMT
#4494
Well the fact that s0lstice is still hardtrying makes me feel better he is the last banger.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 07:28 GMT
#4495
On the other hand. He can be just shiting up thread so we can't find other scum. But meh. Got to stay positive.
I had a good night of sleep.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
October 07 2013 07:59 GMT
#4496
VOTE COUNT:


s0Lstice (8) : Mr. Cheesecake, WaveofShadow, VayneAuthority, Chairman Ray, raynpelikoneet, Pandain, Koshi, Oatsmaster, VisceraEyes (X)
Koshi (1) : s0Lstice, Oatsmaster (X), austinmcc (X)
Chairman Ray (0) : austinmcc (X), WaveofShadow (X)
Mr. Cheesecake (0) : Oatsmaster (X)
Pandain (0) : Koshi (X), VayneAuthority (X)
VayneAuthority (0) : Chairman Ray (X)
WaveofShadow (0) : Pandain (X)

Not voting (2) : austinmcc, VisceraEyes


+ Show Spoiler [Details] +
  • austinmcc -> Chairman Ray
  • Koshi -> Pandain
  • WaveofShadow -> Chairman Ray
  • VayneAuthority -> Pandain
  • Chairman Ray -> VayneAuthority
  • Oatsmaster -> Mr. Cheesecake
  • Pandain -> WaveofShadow
  • Mr. Cheesecake -> s0Lstice
  • WaveofShadow -> s0Lstice
  • VayneAuthority -> s0Lstice
  • Chairman Ray -> s0Lstice
  • raynpelikoneet -> s0Lstice
  • Pandain -> s0Lstice
  • s0Lstice -> Koshi
  • Oatsmaster -> Koshi
  • Koshi -> s0Lstice
  • Oatsmaster -> s0Lstice
  • austinmcc -> Koshi
  • austinmcc -> --
  • VisceraEyes -> s0Lstice
  • VisceraEyes -> --




Lynch is in 12 hours. Voting is mandatory.

Currently s0lstice is set to be lynched!

If you see any votes out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 08:07 GMT
#4497
s0lstice. I know this is early. But maybe you can give up and if you are in the Bangers you could help town to take out the enemy team? That is also part of your main goal, and everybody loves town more than scum.

just saying. You could be a town hero.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 08:46 GMT
#4498
And if you are a Baller. You could save yourself by pointing to the last Banger.
Like. That might help save yourself.
+ Show Spoiler +
not really, but you get an A for effort.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 10:17 GMT
#4499
I have really no problem with no activity till deadline tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 11:15 GMT
#4500
Also,
When s0lstice is baller.
Pandain is last banger.
austin is baller saving his new friend Pandain
CC is baller because it was Pandain who contacted the ballers with the Payphone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 223 224 225 226 227 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 77
Nina 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2383
Shinee 60
NotJumperer 17
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1295
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft508
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 755
C9.Mang0318
PiGStarcraft241
ArmadaUGS33
RuFF_SC215
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick891
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream406
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1196
• Rush948
• Stunt245
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.