• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7298 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 223

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 221 222 223 224 225 308 Next
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 01:59 GMT
#4441
I have some and am watching, amused.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2013 02:07 GMT
#4442
On October 07 2013 10:57 s0Lstice wrote:
dear Oats

I'm going to suspend my beliefs for a moment.

Your main problem with my claim is that it doesn't check out emotionally. Like, I haven't been mad or bouncing off the walls? Do I have this correct?

And that koshi's claim makes far more sense balance-wise and the way he has been behaving.

You better take a trip to Jurassic Park s0lstice, I heard they had these cool eggs and shit. YOU MIGHT GET TO TAKE HOME YOUR VERY OWN DINOSAUR!!!!
No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 02:07 GMT
#4443
Eat some popcorn and read about why people can/can't/shouldn't be MCB.

Then tell me whether you agree or not.

Please?

If nothing else, do it cuz I say you aren't, and cuz we were scumbros just a little while ago.
Fe fi fo fum.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 02:08 GMT
#4444
On October 07 2013 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 10:57 s0Lstice wrote:
dear Oats

I'm going to suspend my beliefs for a moment.

Your main problem with my claim is that it doesn't check out emotionally. Like, I haven't been mad or bouncing off the walls? Do I have this correct?

And that koshi's claim makes far more sense balance-wise and the way he has been behaving.

You better take a trip to Jurassic Park s0lstice, I heard they had these cool eggs and shit. YOU MIGHT GET TO TAKE HOME YOUR VERY OWN DINOSAUR!!!!


Can you be more specific?

About the first. I know a lot about dinosaurs so skip that.
ATOBTTR
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2013 02:16 GMT
#4445
Well, Hiro and Koshi makes way more sense to me than RoL and Hiro.
Also RoL didnt even play the game, I wouldve thought he would be more excited with a blue role.


Koshi has been cop-like and you havent.
I dunno how to explain the behavior thing, it makes sense to me though.
No gg, No skill.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 02:20 GMT
#4446
On October 07 2013 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well, Hiro and Koshi makes way more sense to me than RoL and Hiro.
Also RoL didnt even play the game, I wouldve thought he would be more excited with a blue role.


Koshi has been cop-like and you havent.
I dunno how to explain the behavior thing, it makes sense to me though.


RoL said it was about the current very spammy metagame we have here on TL. He loses motivation to keep up, regardless of alignment.

What do you think about Koshi doing like nothing at all with the town cred, even after being outed? His effort has been 'X is scum the end.' Or, 'I don't really have any scumreads tbh.' This makes you not at all nervous that he has basically been coasting?
ATOBTTR
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 02:23 GMT
#4447
Pandain or CR makes sense for last banger, totes.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2013 02:23 GMT
#4448
Well it seems like you have issues with his playstyle, cause from what I know, He does the same thing every game.
No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 02:24 GMT
#4449
On October 07 2013 11:23 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Pandain or CR makes sense for last banger, totes.
And do the other players make sense for NOT the last?
Fe fi fo fum.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 02:27 GMT
#4450
hell idk austin, YOU could be the last one.

Although effort indicates you are town. S0lstice probably isnt alone or he'd have rolled over and died by now. I'm town. WoS i guess could be last but I've kinda liked his play most of the game. VA... probably not.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 02:28 GMT
#4451
On October 07 2013 11:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well it seems like you have issues with his playstyle, cause from what I know, He does the same thing every game.


I would say thats a mischaracterization. in Koshi's town games he has been fully capable of making reads, explaining them, and pushing them when he's being listened to. Here he is a claimed cop with everyone's ear and doesn't seem particularly interested in doing anything with it.

What do you think of how he explained the weird inconsistencies in his treatment of Vayne that austin pointed out?
ATOBTTR
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2013 02:29 GMT
#4452
On October 07 2013 11:28 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 11:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well it seems like you have issues with his playstyle, cause from what I know, He does the same thing every game.


I would say thats a mischaracterization. in Koshi's town games he has been fully capable of making reads, explaining them, and pushing them when he's being listened to. Here he is a claimed cop with everyone's ear and doesn't seem particularly interested in doing anything with it.

What do you think of how he explained the weird inconsistencies in his treatment of Vayne that austin pointed out?

I didnt really notice that part? link please?
No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 02:30 GMT
#4453
Fe fi fo fum.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 02:33 GMT
#4454
On October 06 2013 13:31 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 13:20 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Austin are you considering he is the real cop -.-
Also, yes. I'm considering it.

I had a scumread on koshi earlier. I specifically noted that his play after soft-claiming was odd for cop. His play after hard-claiming hasn't really looked more cop-ish.

And today, he made some WEIRD posts that caught my eye but I dismissed:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 05:37 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
that is why that was a horrible shot koshi. I expected better tbh!

I did it all for you. You said Oats was last banger D:

I shot oats cuz VA said he was MCB
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 05:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh ok. then I guess the question is do you get notified if RB'd

I did the action. I wasnt RB.

It is interesting that you know bulletproof vest costs 0,5 kp VA.

The KP comment is basically a "maybe you're scum for knowing the cost of scum items"
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Still sad that I didnt get last banger.

##vote: Pandain

You sure about your pandain read VA? 48 hours.to convince us all.
I trust rayn to be right.as.well anyway.
But right after being unsure, asks VA if he's sure on pandain and is voting pandain

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 06:37 Koshi wrote:
I am sad VA doesnt love me for shooting his scumread.
But yeah, dnu what is up with VA atm.
Now back to doesn't know whassup. Despite just asking if he's sure about his read. Who cares if VA is sure on his read if Koshi doesn't know how to read VA right now?

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 06:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi can you explain to me succinctly why you think VA is town?

Because he pretends to have figured out the game or be close to figure out since the start of the game. While he hasn't. I assocciate this behaviour with town vayne. There are more thingies like that. I am like on 65% town.

Need to lynch Pandain if he doesnt play the day 4 of his life.
When asked why VA is town, Koshi gives reasons he thinks VA is town. Then says he's 65% on VA = town.

ALSO SAYS THAT VA IS TOWN BECAUSE VA THINKS HE HAS FIGURED OUT THE GAME BUT REALLY HASN'T. YET IS STILL ASKING VA WHETHER VA TRUSTS HIS READ. IF VA TRUSTS HIS READ ON PANDAIN AND KOSHI THINKS VA IS TOWN BECAUSE HE THINKS HE KNOWS SHIZ BUT HE DON'T KNOW SHIZ THEN KOSHI SHOULDN'T BE VOTING PANDAIN.

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 07:56 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:46 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
and wave is actually doing shit so I feel pretty good where im at

oats and pandain/s0lstice/austin hu3hu3
On October 06 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
if anything im going to be pressure voting CR tomorrow. fuck this lurking shit when i dont know anything about the guy
CR wasn't even in your scumteams. Then you say you're going to pressure vote him. On D4. When you have scum suspects.

Then oats is confirmed town when D4 starts. So now you KNOW your scumreads are wrong, you need MORE scum, a guy you thought was townie before IS scum, and what do you do?

You vote pandain.

You don't actually care about voting CR. Or pressuring him. You don't pressure him, you don't maybe slot him into the place where oats was, you just go with pandain. Cuz he's maybe mislynchable.

And this, in the face of people hopping on Oats yesterday:
On October 06 2013 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it isn't obvious I am the mislynch of choice as I predicted yesterday. which is why people started gravitating towards me yesterday. Anyone that votes for me is essentially claiming scum.

Is sillypants.

IF by some miracle you're town:
(1) Oats was clearly being set up as the mislynch of choice
(2) LOOK AT THE VOTES. It's 2 for CR, 2 for Pandain, 1 for you. Do tell, how does that make you the "obvious mislynch for today"?



you're bad if you are town again, reminds me of nuclear. You always try to make town lose for whatever reason
How are you the mislynch of choice? You're not being lynched. You're in third place.

Do you DISAGREE that oats was being set up as a mislynch?


yes I do. once CR spoke up about me only then is when pandain started hard pushing me, so it was either pre meditated or scum team is abusing a newbie which is pretty despicable.

From yesterday I was going to have

CR vote, pandain vote, VE vote, potentially your vote it looks like? and WoS could easily just say "YES POLICY LYNCH TIME"

that's already 5 votes.

It was going to be Oats over you tbh. You might have been wagon 2 together with Padain. I was paying attention on who was the prime lynch candidate.
I need to revisit the argumens made early night one about either WoS or Oats being last banger. But too tired atm.
He shot the dude's scumread. Isn't super sure how to read him. etc. etc. But VA might have been a #2 lynch the next day. Maybe.







His response:

On October 07 2013 03:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 13:31 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:20 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Austin are you considering he is the real cop -.-
Also, yes. I'm considering it.

I had a scumread on koshi earlier. I specifically noted that his play after soft-claiming was odd for cop. His play after hard-claiming hasn't really looked more cop-ish.

And today, he made some WEIRD posts that caught my eye but I dismissed:
On October 06 2013 05:37 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
that is why that was a horrible shot koshi. I expected better tbh!

I did it all for you. You said Oats was last banger D:

I shot oats cuz VA said he was MCB
On October 06 2013 05:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh ok. then I guess the question is do you get notified if RB'd

I did the action. I wasnt RB.

It is interesting that you know bulletproof vest costs 0,5 kp VA.

The KP comment is basically a "maybe you're scum for knowing the cost of scum items"
On October 06 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Still sad that I didnt get last banger.

##vote: Pandain

You sure about your pandain read VA? 48 hours.to convince us all.
I trust rayn to be right.as.well anyway.
But right after being unsure, asks VA if he's sure on pandain and is voting pandain

On October 06 2013 06:37 Koshi wrote:
I am sad VA doesnt love me for shooting his scumread.
But yeah, dnu what is up with VA atm.
Now back to doesn't know whassup. Despite just asking if he's sure about his read. Who cares if VA is sure on his read if Koshi doesn't know how to read VA right now?

On October 06 2013 06:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi can you explain to me succinctly why you think VA is town?

Because he pretends to have figured out the game or be close to figure out since the start of the game. While he hasn't. I assocciate this behaviour with town vayne. There are more thingies like that. I am like on 65% town.

Need to lynch Pandain if he doesnt play the day 4 of his life.
When asked why VA is town, Koshi gives reasons he thinks VA is town. Then says he's 65% on VA = town.

ALSO SAYS THAT VA IS TOWN BECAUSE VA THINKS HE HAS FIGURED OUT THE GAME BUT REALLY HASN'T. YET IS STILL ASKING VA WHETHER VA TRUSTS HIS READ. IF VA TRUSTS HIS READ ON PANDAIN AND KOSHI THINKS VA IS TOWN BECAUSE HE THINKS HE KNOWS SHIZ BUT HE DON'T KNOW SHIZ THEN KOSHI SHOULDN'T BE VOTING PANDAIN.

On October 06 2013 07:56 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:46 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
and wave is actually doing shit so I feel pretty good where im at

oats and pandain/s0lstice/austin hu3hu3
On October 06 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
if anything im going to be pressure voting CR tomorrow. fuck this lurking shit when i dont know anything about the guy
CR wasn't even in your scumteams. Then you say you're going to pressure vote him. On D4. When you have scum suspects.

Then oats is confirmed town when D4 starts. So now you KNOW your scumreads are wrong, you need MORE scum, a guy you thought was townie before IS scum, and what do you do?

You vote pandain.

You don't actually care about voting CR. Or pressuring him. You don't pressure him, you don't maybe slot him into the place where oats was, you just go with pandain. Cuz he's maybe mislynchable.

And this, in the face of people hopping on Oats yesterday:
On October 06 2013 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it isn't obvious I am the mislynch of choice as I predicted yesterday. which is why people started gravitating towards me yesterday. Anyone that votes for me is essentially claiming scum.

Is sillypants.

IF by some miracle you're town:
(1) Oats was clearly being set up as the mislynch of choice
(2) LOOK AT THE VOTES. It's 2 for CR, 2 for Pandain, 1 for you. Do tell, how does that make you the "obvious mislynch for today"?



you're bad if you are town again, reminds me of nuclear. You always try to make town lose for whatever reason
How are you the mislynch of choice? You're not being lynched. You're in third place.

Do you DISAGREE that oats was being set up as a mislynch?


yes I do. once CR spoke up about me only then is when pandain started hard pushing me, so it was either pre meditated or scum team is abusing a newbie which is pretty despicable.

From yesterday I was going to have

CR vote, pandain vote, VE vote, potentially your vote it looks like? and WoS could easily just say "YES POLICY LYNCH TIME"

that's already 5 votes.

It was going to be Oats over you tbh. You might have been wagon 2 together with Padain. I was paying attention on who was the prime lynch candidate.
I need to revisit the argumens made early night one about either WoS or Oats being last banger. But too tired atm.
He shot the dude's scumread. Isn't super sure how to read him. etc. etc. But VA might have been a #2 lynch the next day. Maybe.


This is how I post basically. It might be extra special because I think VA is a qtpie.

ATOBTTR
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 02:33 GMT
#4455
I'm slaving away in the kitchen ALL DAY for you oats. ALL DAY (if you're town).

And you don't even notice one of the beautiful garnishes.

I FRIED THAT PARSLEY FOR YOU. I FRIED THAT PARSLEY AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE.

WHY DO I EVEN FRY PARSLEY ANYMORE FOR YOU?
Fe fi fo fum.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 02:36 GMT
#4456
At least I have chicken.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 02:43 GMT
#4457
s0l you never responded to that baby seal pic I sent you. IT WAS JUST FOR YOU
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 02:46 GMT
#4458
On October 07 2013 11:43 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
s0l you never responded to that baby seal pic I sent you. IT WAS JUST FOR YOU


yea well you never responded to me asking you to provide, succinctly, the scum motivation for doing what I'm doing right now.

if i recall you were talking about it earlier and just ended up with FFFFUUUUUU
ATOBTTR
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 02:48 GMT
#4459
On October 07 2013 11:46 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 11:43 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
s0l you never responded to that baby seal pic I sent you. IT WAS JUST FOR YOU


yea well you never responded to me asking you to provide, succinctly, the scum motivation for doing what I'm doing right now.

if i recall you were talking about it earlier and just ended up with FFFFUUUUUU


I can't figure out the scum motive. They were all bad / dumb. Fortunately, I know that scum can be dumb / bad
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 07 2013 02:50 GMT
#4460
On October 07 2013 11:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 11:46 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 07 2013 11:43 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
s0l you never responded to that baby seal pic I sent you. IT WAS JUST FOR YOU


yea well you never responded to me asking you to provide, succinctly, the scum motivation for doing what I'm doing right now.

if i recall you were talking about it earlier and just ended up with FFFFUUUUUU


I can't figure out the scum motive. They were all bad / dumb. Fortunately, I know that scum can be dumb / bad


Bolded is the operative phrase. I have SOME motivation as required by the laws of the universe. If there's no scum motivation, then that leaves....

Also, I like how you leave out the possibility of dumb town.
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 221 222 223 224 225 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 318
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 115
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 318
IndyStarCraft 190
MaxPax 143
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 115
UpATreeSC 99
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 69
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1563
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2779
singsing1670
B2W.Neo867
ceh9625
Beastyqt570
ArmadaUGS175
C9.Mang0134
Dewaltoss61
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream506
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2447
• TFBlade784
Other Games
• Shiphtur257
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.