• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:27
CEST 15:27
KST 22:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13048 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 308 Next
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 27 2013 03:52 GMT
#361
WoS, why bring up a "man, town sucks" tone into a game that so far has not gone south?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 27 2013 03:52 GMT
#362
On September 27 2013 12:49 yamato77 wrote:
1) Palmar is exceedingly good as town on D1. Like, really good. Lynches scum a lot. If he and I are town together, we can find a mafia.

Whats your read on Palmar?
No gg, No skill.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 27 2013 03:54 GMT
#363
On September 27 2013 12:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 12:48 hiro protagonist wrote:
Sup Homies. long time sense I last played, lets get to it.

First thoughts sense reading the thread, I would like to hear more from ShiaoPi, and VA. Both are giving off a "nothing to see here" vibe so far. Lets hear something more substantial please.

Yamato, VE, and Grackaroni, you guys just keep doing your thing.


Lol what is their 'thing'?
Also what reads do you have on the 3 dudes you mentioned at the bottom?

There 'thing' is talking alot and giving out reads and opinions. makes it easy to, you know, read them.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 03:55 GMT
#364
On September 27 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Man I keep picking on Grack but all I remember is hating his posting as I was catching up:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
(Not intended to be insulting but instructive)
Chairman Ray has been mislynched twice in a row as town day1
FirmTofu as well has had the lynch pushed on to him several times as town day 1.
This is what mafia are comfortable doing, not random lynching.

This is just flat out wrong. You have no what faction pushed CR's lynch in Noire, and therefore you cannot be sure that's what scum will do.
I was basically pushing FT's lynch (since I didn't want CR lynched) in Noire D1 but I flipped town. Most of the time, D1 lynches are an absolute crapshoot, and/or between two townies so scum can just rest on their laurels.

One weird thing I picked up on, how often do townies feel bad about pushing their scum reads?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 03:59 GMT
#365
On September 27 2013 12:49 yamato77 wrote:
1) Palmar is exceedingly good as town on D1. Like, really good. Lynches scum a lot. If he and I are town together, we can find a mafia.

2) Random lynching isn't just bad because town could do better, it's also bad because it essentially wastes 48 hours of town's time on a lynch that no one had to take any stance on or push, and gives no valuable leads like vote counts, vote posts, and vote reasonings.

Even if we lynch scum with this method, it means very little. Even if we lynch town on a normal day 1 lynch, it can mean a lot. There's no reason to random lynch, even if statistics is in favor. It's a pro-mafia move. That's why I've been shitting on the idea since the game started and why my vote sits on grack, yet now I see you espousing the same sentiment?

I'm willing to excuse this on the fact that you're butthurt because you've played in a string of bad towns, but seriously, this is shit that should be policy lynched. You've lost anything you gained by being suspicious of grack by echoing the same stupid sentiment.


No, there is a difference here, yamato. Sure, butthurt may be a part of it, but despite all the fucking information in the world we may or may not gain on D1, it's not going to fucking help us win. Lynching scum will, and I don't trust the shithole that is TL towns to get it done. You're welcome to vote for me as well if you think I should be policy lynched for supporting it. Hell Oats, quality player #1 is already doing it! He's totally found scum!

And as far as your point about wasting 48 hours goes, how is a theoretically town Mocsta pulling a boneheaded move like he dead yesterday any different? Can I trust this town not to do something equally stupid?

Vote counts/posts/reasoning will still happen because people like you will not support the idea, and once again, even if NOBODY supported RNG, towns are too fucking dumb most of the time to take advantage of it this early anyway.

I don't plan on wasting 48 hours. I will hunt scum, but I will still support an RNG lynch. If RNG lynch does not gain enough support to go through, then I will vote for who I think is scummiest as normal. I'm not sure why you would think that support of RNG means that a whole day is wasted---it's not like RNG again is a good idea if it works the first day so scumhunting will had to have happened to continue to lynch scum anyway. My mind will not be changed on this. Thinking this somehow removes my voice or makes me irrelevant is ridiculous.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 04:01 GMT
#366
On September 27 2013 12:52 hiro protagonist wrote:
WoS, why bring up a "man, town sucks" tone into a game that so far has not gone south?

Because it will. It always does.
Noire broke my heart. I tried so fucking hard that game for as long as I was in it and they are shitting the goddamn fucking bed over and over.

Ignore it if you want to, analyze me for it if you want to. I'm obviously still playing the game as I am supposed to.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 04:02 GMT
#367
On September 27 2013 12:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Man I keep picking on Grack but all I remember is hating his posting as I was catching up:
On September 27 2013 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
(Not intended to be insulting but instructive)
Chairman Ray has been mislynched twice in a row as town day1
FirmTofu as well has had the lynch pushed on to him several times as town day 1.
This is what mafia are comfortable doing, not random lynching.

This is just flat out wrong. You have no what faction pushed CR's lynch in Noire, and therefore you cannot be sure that's what scum will do.
I was basically pushing FT's lynch (since I didn't want CR lynched) in Noire D1 but I flipped town. Most of the time, D1 lynches are an absolute crapshoot, and/or between two townies so scum can just rest on their laurels.

One weird thing I picked up on, how often do townies feel bad about pushing their scum reads?

One weird thing I picked up on, you attempt to shit on my post and nitpick without commenting on the meat of it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 04:04 GMT
#368
On September 27 2013 13:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 12:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Man I keep picking on Grack but all I remember is hating his posting as I was catching up:
On September 27 2013 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
(Not intended to be insulting but instructive)
Chairman Ray has been mislynched twice in a row as town day1
FirmTofu as well has had the lynch pushed on to him several times as town day 1.
This is what mafia are comfortable doing, not random lynching.

This is just flat out wrong. You have no what faction pushed CR's lynch in Noire, and therefore you cannot be sure that's what scum will do.
I was basically pushing FT's lynch (since I didn't want CR lynched) in Noire D1 but I flipped town. Most of the time, D1 lynches are an absolute crapshoot, and/or between two townies so scum can just rest on their laurels.

One weird thing I picked up on, how often do townies feel bad about pushing their scum reads?

One weird thing I picked up on, you attempt to shit on my post and nitpick without commenting on the meat of it.

I didn't really care to comment on the meat of it. Scum probably had some influence in the lynch and if they did not then they easily could have if one of their own came under pressure.

You weren't apologetic at all when you were pushing me last game. It seems like a scum mindset, wow everyone's jumping on Grack but it's just so easy....
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 04:05 GMT
#369
Rather than, wow Grack looks scummy. I'm going to try to catch him.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 04:07 GMT
#370
On September 27 2013 13:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 27 2013 12:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Man I keep picking on Grack but all I remember is hating his posting as I was catching up:
On September 27 2013 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
(Not intended to be insulting but instructive)
Chairman Ray has been mislynched twice in a row as town day1
FirmTofu as well has had the lynch pushed on to him several times as town day 1.
This is what mafia are comfortable doing, not random lynching.

This is just flat out wrong. You have no what faction pushed CR's lynch in Noire, and therefore you cannot be sure that's what scum will do.
I was basically pushing FT's lynch (since I didn't want CR lynched) in Noire D1 but I flipped town. Most of the time, D1 lynches are an absolute crapshoot, and/or between two townies so scum can just rest on their laurels.

One weird thing I picked up on, how often do townies feel bad about pushing their scum reads?

One weird thing I picked up on, you attempt to shit on my post and nitpick without commenting on the meat of it.

I didn't really care to comment on the meat of it. Scum probably had some influence in the lynch and if they did not then they easily could have if one of their own came under pressure.

You weren't apologetic at all when you were pushing me last game. It seems like a scum mindset, wow everyone's jumping on Grack but it's just so easy....

Everyone?
I count Palmar and me. I also haven't called you scum.
I'm surprised you didn't pick that out as well.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 04:08 GMT
#371
On September 27 2013 13:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 13:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 27 2013 12:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Man I keep picking on Grack but all I remember is hating his posting as I was catching up:
On September 27 2013 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
(Not intended to be insulting but instructive)
Chairman Ray has been mislynched twice in a row as town day1
FirmTofu as well has had the lynch pushed on to him several times as town day 1.
This is what mafia are comfortable doing, not random lynching.

This is just flat out wrong. You have no what faction pushed CR's lynch in Noire, and therefore you cannot be sure that's what scum will do.
I was basically pushing FT's lynch (since I didn't want CR lynched) in Noire D1 but I flipped town. Most of the time, D1 lynches are an absolute crapshoot, and/or between two townies so scum can just rest on their laurels.

One weird thing I picked up on, how often do townies feel bad about pushing their scum reads?

One weird thing I picked up on, you attempt to shit on my post and nitpick without commenting on the meat of it.

I didn't really care to comment on the meat of it. Scum probably had some influence in the lynch and if they did not then they easily could have if one of their own came under pressure.

You weren't apologetic at all when you were pushing me last game. It seems like a scum mindset, wow everyone's jumping on Grack but it's just so easy....

Everyone?
I count Palmar and me. I also haven't called you scum.
I'm surprised you didn't pick that out as well.

I count Palmar BH Yamato Vayne Koshi probably more that I have forgotten. I'm pretty sure I was your best read.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 04:08 GMT
#372
On September 27 2013 12:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 12:49 yamato77 wrote:
1) Palmar is exceedingly good as town on D1. Like, really good. Lynches scum a lot. If he and I are town together, we can find a mafia.

Whats your read on Palmar?

ANSWER THIS YAMATO YOU PUSSY
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 04:08 GMT
#373
My best read?
What did I read you as, Grack?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 04:10 GMT
#374
On September 27 2013 13:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
My best read?
What did I read you as, Grack?

I was flat out wrong, making easy reads, not taking stances, lying. Seems like you were leaning towards me being scum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 27 2013 04:11 GMT
#375
WoS, go hunt scum and hide your butthurtness.

You dont need to make 5000 posts about how bad TL towns are. You do need to find scum though.
GO DO IT.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 04:14 GMT
#376
On September 27 2013 13:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
My best read?
What did I read you as, Grack?

I was flat out wrong, making easy reads, not taking stances, lying. Seems like you were leaning towards me being scum.

I tend not to have strong scumreads D1. Especially given the fact that what I thought was you lying about trolling essentially wasn't, I don't have much of a read on you anymore at all.

Hey Oats, go lose a game for town @LYLO.
I'll do what I want when I want to do it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 27 2013 04:20 GMT
#377
On September 27 2013 13:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 13:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
My best read?
What did I read you as, Grack?

I was flat out wrong, making easy reads, not taking stances, lying. Seems like you were leaning towards me being scum.

I tend not to have strong scumreads D1. Especially given the fact that what I thought was you lying about trolling essentially wasn't, I don't have much of a read on you anymore at all.

Hey Oats, go lose a game for town @LYLO.
I'll do what I want when I want to do it.

Ego much?
Hey WoS, you got shot first night as survivor, that invalidates everything you have to say in the future.
Makes sense? Nope.

No gg, No skill.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 27 2013 04:21 GMT
#378
WoS, If you wanna vent a bit, fine. But Im not gonna let how you feel be a vail for you to slack off and hide. Your opening post was a good start, why dont you do more of that. If your attitude starts to mess with town atmosphere, Im gonna call you on it.


"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
September 27 2013 04:23 GMT
#379
Oats, your not helping.

Sense I answered your question, would you care to give me your thoughts on Yamato and BH?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 27 2013 04:25 GMT
#380
On September 27 2013 13:21 hiro protagonist wrote:
WoS, If you wanna vent a bit, fine. But Im not gonna let how you feel be a vail for you to slack off and hide. Your opening post was a good start, why dont you do more of that. If your attitude starts to mess with town atmosphere, Im gonna call you on it.



Slacking off and hiding?
Clearly two appropriate verbs for my activity thus far.

I do appreciate your point regarding messing with town atmosphere though, so I will tone that town.

Random Q: what's the deal with you existing and HiroPro existing? How dat happen?

Other random Q: I know it's only 8h into the game but where is the other half of the fucking player list?

Third random Q: BH I want to talk with you. Where you at? Were you being serious regarding the RNG earlier?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 231
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
SHIN 231
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41568
Bisu 2609
Hyuk 1832
Shuttle 1441
EffOrt 526
Mini 478
Soma 437
Larva 341
ZerO 279
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 106
Zeus 63
Pusan 58
Sexy 48
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Trap 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 21
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1452
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes703
Liquid`Hasu278
Other Games
gofns36130
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1218
DeMusliM256
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX119
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS75
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 34m
INu's Battles
22h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.