• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:44
CEST 12:44
KST 19:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8778 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 308 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 20:58 GMT
#2161
I disappoint myself. But I'm playing the game, whether you perceive it or not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 01 2013 21:00 GMT
#2162
VE am I scum?
Computer says mafia
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 21:01 GMT
#2163
remember that as town in this game we don't lose until we are like actually out of the game. We are basically a massive scumteam unless one of the teams fully dies off. We can mislynch quite a bit.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 21:03 GMT
#2164
Yeah it's true we are fine. Still never fun to mislynch.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 21:07 GMT
#2165
On October 02 2013 06:00 Palmar wrote:
VE am I scum?

I don't think so. You seem more invested than I'd expect as scum. I haven't really disagreed with your scumreads, though admittedly I may be biased because I'm not one of them (as far as I know).

Why?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 21:09 GMT
#2166
You didn't really push the rayn lynch through which I WOULD have expected from a town Palmar. But I'm not sure how much of that to attribute to you not having played in X amount of time, now in a game with several people who you're not sure will just blindly do what you say. Ultimately, that's not enough for me to change my read.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 01 2013 21:10 GMT
#2167
On October 02 2013 06:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 06:00 Palmar wrote:
VE am I scum?

I don't think so. You seem more invested than I'd expect as scum. I haven't really disagreed with your scumreads, though admittedly I may be biased because I'm not one of them (as far as I know).

Why?


Mostly because I don't know if you are.

Could you like spam a bit and explain your reads through the game.

Additionally, I think I'm waffling on rayn being scum based on what just happened here. I'm not entirely sure.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 21:11 GMT
#2168
On October 02 2013 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 06:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 02 2013 06:00 Palmar wrote:
VE am I scum?

I don't think so. You seem more invested than I'd expect as scum. I haven't really disagreed with your scumreads, though admittedly I may be biased because I'm not one of them (as far as I know).

Why?


Mostly because I don't know if you are.

Could you like spam a bit and explain your reads through the game.

Additionally, I think I'm waffling on rayn being scum based on what just happened here. I'm not entirely sure.

Well, but "what just happened here"....just happened here. How could that affect your read BEFORE when you would have/could have pushed a rayn lynch?

Are you referring to the argument you guys were having? Like, did it feel like townie rayn arguing with you or something?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 01 2013 21:12 GMT
#2169
which would open other doors for scum, for example SnB and the replacements, both I have mostly ignored lately. Also Oats was really passive in the shitstorm between me and rayn.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 01 2013 21:14 GMT
#2170
On October 02 2013 06:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 06:10 Palmar wrote:
On October 02 2013 06:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 02 2013 06:00 Palmar wrote:
VE am I scum?

I don't think so. You seem more invested than I'd expect as scum. I haven't really disagreed with your scumreads, though admittedly I may be biased because I'm not one of them (as far as I know).

Why?


Mostly because I don't know if you are.

Could you like spam a bit and explain your reads through the game.

Additionally, I think I'm waffling on rayn being scum based on what just happened here. I'm not entirely sure.

Well, but "what just happened here"....just happened here. How could that affect your read BEFORE when you would have/could have pushed a rayn lynch?

Are you referring to the argument you guys were having? Like, did it feel like townie rayn arguing with you or something?


Based on his reaction to my vote-switch, and in fact also that he actually piled on to FT. We know he couldn't have been trying to save Shiao, and he's definitely not on a scumteam with FT, so that pile-on vote was a pretty risky move for him if he's scum.

But I'm not really sure.
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 21:16 GMT
#2171
Yep, looks like I've been wrong on like everybody. which is really embarrassing for a game with 6 scum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 21:17 GMT
#2172
I'll do what I can to shed some light. Whatever happened to lynching hiro?

You know I was secretly hoping that you me and hiro ended up on one scumteam together this game don't you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 21:17 GMT
#2173
probably goes without saying but cops should be looking to precision shot FT tonight and FT should not use his vest if town
I come in for the scraps
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 21:32 GMT
#2174
I don't think I've ever been scum with Palmar!

Like, this is totally irrelevant, but I'm at work and I'm sitting here thinking about it...between us we have a LOT of games played here. And I've NEVER been scum with Palmar.

Fucking weird right?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 21:41 GMT
#2175
kk, Im mostly caught up, but Im off to work unfortunately. Ill be back latter tonight.

On October 02 2013 06:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'll do what I can to shed some light. Whatever happened to lynching hiro?

You know I was secretly hoping that you me and hiro ended up on one scumteam together this game don't you?

damn, that would have been so sick. for those who dont know, VE, Paler, and I all player our first game of mafia together on TL. like 3 years ago?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 21:42 GMT
#2176
EBWOP: for those who dont know, VE, Pamler, and I all played our first game of mafia together on TL. like 3 years ago?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 21:43 GMT
#2177
goddamit, I cant spell worth shit atm, you all know what I mean though. be back later.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 21:44 GMT
#2178
well isn't that cute. I think the only person that still plays somewhat from my first game is Ace. Infundibulum was going to play but backed out...
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 21:51 GMT
#2179
Did you get banned and make a new account?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 02 2013 00:03 GMT
#2180
Anyone around?
It's time to have discussion.
People need to own up to their shit.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9619
StarCastTV_EN260
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11777
Bisu 3864
FanTaSy 2900
Jaedong 1221
BeSt 772
actioN 609
EffOrt 491
Horang2 473
Larva 297
Leta 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 197
Barracks 149
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 101
Mong 78
JYJ 75
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 60
Sexy 56
sorry 55
Free 45
Killer 41
Shinee 39
Aegong 33
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 27
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 10
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe254
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli811
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister964
crisheroes284
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee47
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
StarCraft 2
WardiTV8
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
17m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 17m
Replay Cast
12h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 17m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.