• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8973 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 308 Next
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 20:13 GMT
#2141
I give up.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 01 2013 20:13 GMT
#2142
I like the flavor :D
gg
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 20:15 GMT
#2143
On October 02 2013 05:13 FirmTofu wrote:
I give up.

the fuck you do, you where just saved. you better play
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 20:16 GMT
#2144
let us all take a moment to mourn the loss of ShiaoPi.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
October 01 2013 20:16 GMT
#2145
On October 02 2013 05:11 hiro protagonist wrote:
goddamnit -__-


I've called you scum like 3 times. It's pretty much the most notable thing I've done, and I'm absent from your list post. Why?
ATOBTTR
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 20:16 GMT
#2146
good lynch, no martyrs allowed
I come in for the scraps
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 20:18 GMT
#2147
Ive only skimed though the last part of thread so far. you havent been on my radar. let me catch up and Ill give my opinion on you.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 01 2013 20:18 GMT
#2148
On October 02 2013 05:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
good lynch, no martyrs allowed

Yep. Not against the lynch even now he flipped t own.

2 scumreads without reasoning.
Day 1 was a joke.

Won't be missed.
I had a good night of sleep.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 20:19 GMT
#2149
On October 02 2013 05:18 hiro protagonist wrote:
Ive only skimed though the last part of thread so far. you havent been on my radar. let me catch up and Ill give my opinion on you.
While you do that, cough cough
On October 02 2013 03:29 austinmcc wrote:
Hiro, could you share some thoughts on people who aren't FT and ShiaoPi? Maybe take a look at rayn/palmar arguing, a peek at CR, and whatchoo thinkin' bout solstice?


Fe fi fo fum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 20:19 GMT
#2150
Also a quick reminder to the scummers among us to obey the Code of Thug Life.
13. Know your target, who’s the real enemy.

14. Civilians are not a target and should be spared.
It is sacred (and smart). Shoot the SQUM
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 20:20 GMT
#2151
gg ShiaoPi
Fe fi fo fum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 01 2013 20:20 GMT
#2152
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 01 2013 20:27 GMT
#2153
I don't see why Rayn or Palmar would switch as scum because they would look absolutely awful if ShiaoPi was on the other scum team. The only thing I can think of is would be to bus FT and that doesn't make any sense. Not really worth the risk. Weird day.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 20:37 GMT
#2154
Alright ladies and gents, you guys can decide:
Which Wave would you like?
The one that rages fucking hardcore at you all for specifically doing exactly what I told you not to?
Or the one that gives up entirely because time and time again towns just fail over and over and no matter what I say and do?

You can have a few hours to mull it over. Be back later.
Congrats on the lynch!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 01 2013 20:38 GMT
#2155
On October 02 2013 05:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright ladies and gents, you guys can decide:
Which Wave would you like?
The one that rages fucking hardcore at you all for specifically doing exactly what I told you not to?
Or the one that gives up entirely because time and time again towns just fail over and over and no matter what I say and do?

You can have a few hours to mull it over. Be back later.
Congrats on the lynch!
Can you phrase your request as if it were a request for a hot dog in one of the aforementioned scenarios?
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 01 2013 20:39 GMT
#2156
On October 02 2013 05:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright ladies and gents, you guys can decide:
Which Wave would you like?
The one that rages fucking hardcore at you all for specifically doing exactly what I told you not to?
Or the one that gives up entirely because time and time again towns just fail over and over and no matter what I say and do?

You can have a few hours to mull it over. Be back later.
Congrats on the lynch!

How about the one that objectively considers the thread and comes back with cold reason rather than hot rage? I didn't notice that Wave among the possibilities.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 20:41 GMT
#2157
On October 02 2013 05:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright ladies and gents, you guys can decide:
Which Wave would you like?
The one that rages fucking hardcore at you all for specifically doing exactly what I told you not to?
Or the one that gives up entirely because time and time again towns just fail over and over and no matter what I say and do?

You can have a few hours to mull it over. Be back later.
Congrats on the lynch!

How about the one that objectively considers the thread and comes back with cold reason rather than hot rage? I didn't notice that Wave among the possibilities.

How about you play this game, considering it's likely to be your last for a bit?
You really disappoint me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 01 2013 20:45 GMT
#2158
Before I go, let's remind us all of a few things:

On October 02 2013 03:07 FirmTofu wrote:
Since I'm probably going to get lynched today, I'll try to put my reads out there for everyone to use after the flip. Remember to watch how people are voting today. I think the people who voted me earlier are more likely to be scum than the later ones.


Vote analysis - can't find a time where FT wasn't just voting along with popular sentiment at the time. The VA vote is HUGE evidence of this because VA was never in any real danger of getting lynched, yet FT assumed that because a whole bunch of people piled on him at once, it was safe.


His reaction to the shenanigans:
On October 02 2013 05:00 FirmTofu wrote:
Wait... what the fuck just happened...

Apparently it's extremely confusing to FT that people decided to vote his 'scumread' rather than him.
And I know I'm one to defend people's emotions and whatnot but I'm sorry, I just don't believe this.
On October 02 2013 05:13 FirmTofu wrote:
I give up.

On October 02 2013 05:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Seriously, it's so fucking stupid how WRONG I've been about everything recently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's fucking frustrating. Just going to take a hiatus before I just spiral.

fuck me

Honestly, the second quote is more believable than the first. Don't ask me why, just goin' on guts.

I'm going to keep pushing VA and FT for scum until I die tonight, and then you guys can forget about my reads just like you do for every other confirmed townie!

I'm not using my vest. Scum, it's your call. Apparently I'm not exactly a threat this game since people won't listen but if you're still scurred of me I'm a free range fucking turkey.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 01 2013 20:48 GMT
#2159
Can you fuckers use your damn vests? Like BH. Wtf is that all about. He always dies day 1...
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 20:57 GMT
#2160
you guys are worried for nothing. there could be like 3-4 deaths tonight, get ready for the party
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 744
ViBE149
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King91
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 24m
INu's Battles
10h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 24m
Replay Cast
21h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.