• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:17
CEST 23:17
KST 06:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8066 users

TL Mafia Ban List 2.0 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 135 Next
Message GMarshal if you request a ban please ^_^

Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
~GMarshal
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 03 2013 16:58 GMT
#181
I would like to ban myself for 3 games for my behavior in Basics. My behavior was not very acceptable and while i really think people took it way too personally and are only going on one-sided "Cora is a dick" rants, I will ask for 3 games to satisfy the mob mentality. Thank you.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 03 2013 18:20 GMT
#182
On December 04 2013 01:58 cDgCorazon wrote:
I would like to ban myself for 3 games for my behavior in Basics. My behavior was not very acceptable and while i really think people took it way too personally and are only going on one-sided "Cora is a dick" rants, I will ask for 3 games to satisfy the mob mentality. Thank you.

But you said for to not to drink your drink?



I just don't see it, the mob mentality I mean
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 03 2013 20:34 GMT
#183
On December 04 2013 03:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 01:58 cDgCorazon wrote:
I would like to ban myself for 3 games for my behavior in Basics. My behavior was not very acceptable and while i really think people took it way too personally and are only going on one-sided "Cora is a dick" rants, I will ask for 3 games to satisfy the mob mentality. Thank you.

But you said for to not to drink your drink?



I just don't see it, the mob mentality I mean

Read the obs QT and the beginning of the post-game for the pitchforks.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 05 2013 03:18 GMT
#184
On December 04 2013 01:58 cDgCorazon wrote:
I would like to ban myself for 3 games for my behavior in Basics. My behavior was not very acceptable and while i really think people took it way too personally and are only going on one-sided "Cora is a dick" rants, I will ask for 3 games to satisfy the mob mentality. Thank you.
That unrequired sarcasm at the end aside:

I don't think this is warranted.

You may have made the game difficult to achieve victory due to making a decision to stay true to your read; however, I don't recall you being DISGUSTINGLY abusive in-game. <I could be wrong though>

If you did want to ban yourself to "think things over / pontificate" I think I maximum of 1 ban would be in order.
3 certainly not.

Thats my 2c.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
December 05 2013 03:25 GMT
#185
Personally I'd like to ask whether you're requesting a ban because you honestly think you deserve it or as a "take that" to people who are unimpressed with your attitude.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 05 2013 03:28 GMT
#186
On December 05 2013 12:25 Aquanim wrote:
Personally I'd like to ask whether you're requesting a ban because you honestly think you deserve it or as a "take that" to people who are unimpressed with your attitude.

I'm requesting a ban so people will stop calling me a dick and stop trying to headhunt me. If everyone is ok with it, my ban will after Titanic (because it's self-imposed)
Grubby's #1 Fan
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
December 05 2013 03:30 GMT
#187
...so, not because you actually think you deserve a ban for your behaviour then? Okay.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 05 2013 03:32 GMT
#188
On December 05 2013 12:30 Aquanim wrote:
...so, not because you actually think you deserve a ban for your behaviour then? Okay.

It's cause we disagree Aqua. I feel my actions are justified by the behavior of others and you/the others feel like they werent.
So because of that disagreement, I got my shit kicked in verbally (or at least through words) for 5 pages straight in the thread. 5 pages in a row of unwarranted and unwelcomed comments. If this is what it takes to get people to shut up, then so be it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 05 2013 03:35 GMT
#189
I'd agree w/ Moc on 1 game max but that's my .02
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 05 2013 03:37 GMT
#190
On December 05 2013 12:35 geript wrote:
I'd agree w/ Moc on 1 game max but that's my .02

How about 1 game and a 10 game warning-period? Where if I'm deemed to be out of line in that 10 game period, I get a 2 game ban. That sounds a bit better for both sides I guess.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 05 2013 03:48 GMT
#191
Can we please leave this discussion for the mods of said game. If GM chooses to enact bans that is his choice if he doesn't than no bans occur.

Cora if you want to sit out some games to cool down/have a change of heart/whatever you are free to do so on your own. As someone who didn't read the game but has experience with you may I suggest that you take a step back and allow the tlmafia machine to do what it does. If it says you should be banned you take the man like a grown up and come back for more later. If it doesn't say you take a ban you don't take a ban.

Whatever happened in the game everyone in town has ways to improve. People may be more willing to tell you, Cora, what it is you can work to improve on because it was more obvious to them. Welcome it. You are getting an opportunity to improve your play; take the opportunity as it is given. Admit the mistakes you made. Show others the mistakes they made and, always, be willing to improve. No matter the intentions of the other players in post game they are giving you constructive criticism of your play, use those critisisms to become a better player.

But yeah, this discussion doesn't belong here. GM made a dedicated thread for the post game discussion, take this over there. And remember everyone it is just a game! We play it for fun!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
December 05 2013 03:50 GMT
#192
not that my opinion on this matters, but personally I'd rather you sit 1 game out and actually think about the constructive criticism (as I don't think any of it was a personal attack on your character!) than sit 3 games out and disregard the feedback
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 05 2013 03:54 GMT
#193
Cora, you seem to do this because people are yelling at you. You don't seem to feel that your behavior warrants any discipline and you are just trying to appease people to make the witch hunt stop. That doesn't really serve much purpose as far as a ban goes because it won't cause you to change your behavior in the future if this is the case. Aside from serving as an example for other players, I don't see you getting anything good from this exchange. I don't think people will be appeased because you are not/have not demonstrated remorse.

If the host calls for it, or if you actually feel you've done something worthy of disciplinary action, I don't think a ban is a good idea for this situation. I'd also like to note that I haven't actually read B2B and only skimmed the endgame to try to understand this situation so if I missed something I apologize.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
December 05 2013 03:56 GMT
#194
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
December 05 2013 05:23 GMT
#195
a self imposed ban is pretty stupid anyway
you could just not play for a while
how about that
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 05 2013 05:32 GMT
#196
lol amen
I come in for the scraps
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 06 2013 15:32 GMT
#197
Hey I self imposed a TL ban

I offensed
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
December 06 2013 15:44 GMT
#198
On December 05 2013 14:23 strongandbig wrote:
a self imposed ban is pretty stupid anyway
you could just not play for a while
how about that

Reread this, I didn't mean to imply I want you to not play. I just meant that asking for a self ban is silly and kind of melodramatic when you could just take a break from mafia and achieve the same effect.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 06 2013 21:32 GMT
#199
On December 07 2013 00:44 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 14:23 strongandbig wrote:
a self imposed ban is pretty stupid anyway
you could just not play for a while
how about that

Reread this, I didn't mean to imply I want you to not play. I just meant that asking for a self ban is silly and kind of melodramatic when you could just take a break from mafia and achieve the same effect.

Yeh I hafta gree.

But there is TL selfban for actual utility (prevents posting- big moto not to do anything) and is about as melodramatic as it gets online.

And would probably go completely unnoticed. See "a day without me" on YouTube for reference. And I'm talking about U2.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 06 2013 23:05 GMT
#200
you know gmarsh has to spend his limited free time recording and maintaining the ban list history so it would probably be nice of you guys to NOT WASTE his fucking time with your ego fueled martyr bullshit.

just a thought.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
ProTech126
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13440
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2457
JimRising 246
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5746
Khaldor1549
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g7129
fl0m848
shahzam459
C9.Mang0199
FrodaN192
KnowMe143
ArmadaUGS91
ToD81
JuggernautJason62
Mew2King53
ViBE18
PPMD17
NeuroSwarm13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen119
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 43m
Stellar Fest
15h 43m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.