• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7631 users

TL Mafia Ban List 2.0 - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 135 Next
Message GMarshal if you request a ban please ^_^

Also when the game you're sitting out is over!
~GMarshal
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 23:53:23
December 17 2013 23:52 GMT
#221
On December 15 2013 07:56 LSB wrote:
Just ban everyone, including the host and obs

Ban everyone and then ban anyone who talked about banning everyone.
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 18 2013 00:59 GMT
#222
On December 18 2013 08:52 iVLosK! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2013 07:56 LSB wrote:
Just ban everyone, including the host and obs

Ban everyone and then ban anyone who talked about banning everyone.

That's how they buried emperors in ancient China!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
December 18 2013 01:39 GMT
#223
If by buried you mean banned, then yes.
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-20 06:28:32
December 19 2013 22:12 GMT
#224
[image loading]
This is how GMarshal sees his job as Ban List leader ^^
[image loading]
Edit: How the banlist is after a game. =P
Grubby's #1 Fan
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
December 20 2013 05:55 GMT
#225
Is Gmarsh the referee or the Auburn player?

Also, I'm the only one around here allowed to post football gifs, it's in the terms and conditions that you agreed to.
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 20 2013 06:29 GMT
#226
Gmarshal is the ref
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 22 2013 00:59 GMT
#227
II Titanic Ban Requests:

1 game for VayneAuthority for personal attacks
1 game for Coagulation for getting himself banned mid-game, as well as inflammatory comments made prior to his ban

No action for xigxag (Promethelax), he had a good reason for being inactive.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 22 2013 01:24 GMT
#228
On December 22 2013 09:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
II Titanic Ban Requests:

1 game for VayneAuthority for personal attacks
1 game for Coagulation for getting himself banned mid-game, as well as inflammatory comments made prior to his ban

No action for xigxag (Promethelax), he had a good reason for being inactive.

Done, although every time someone wants to get someone banned for getting banned during the game we have the same discussion, is it fair that they get this kind of double jeopardy? That said since you have an aggravant I guess its ok.
Moderator
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 03:13:16
December 22 2013 03:10 GMT
#229
I was a replacement in your game sentinel. its not like I took a spot from the start from someone else or something. YOU ASKED ME to join in your game. AND I DID to try and help.
and for the record.
I didnt post anything "inflammatory" in your game thats complete bullshit.

edit: I will take the ban because I dont like watching you guys circle jerk around about me so I rather just sit out a game than have to listen to you girls play pretend supreme court. But dont expect me to ever try to help you out again sentinel.

Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 03:20:09
December 22 2013 03:19 GMT
#230
btw cora drops this shit into the game WHEN HES NOT EVEN IN IT.
On December 14 2013 06:31 Corazon wrote:
I SWEAR RAYN SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU CALL ME A DICK YET YOU CONTINUE TO SAY THOSE SNIDE LITTLE FUCKING COMMENTS BEHIND MY BACK

FLSZD HAGIQU4WVVHYTVI OUSHAERAWOIFSUEV5IO4TAW


Then proceeds to berate and brow beat people in the obs QT
[image loading]

talk about cherry picking.
I want you to show me my "Inflammatory" comments that are so worse than coras that i need a ban for them but he doesnt.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 22 2013 03:29 GMT
#231
On December 22 2013 12:10 Coagulation wrote:
I was a replacement in your game sentinel. its not like I took a spot from the start from someone else or something. YOU ASKED ME to join in your game. AND I DID to try and help.
and for the record.
I didnt post anything "inflammatory" in your game thats complete bullshit.

edit: I will take the ban because I dont like watching you guys circle jerk around about me so I rather just sit out a game than have to listen to you girls play pretend supreme court. But dont expect me to ever try to help you out again sentinel.


I wouldn't call it helping. You got into a huge debate with Corazon which did nothing to advance the game (given both of you were town) and I don't see much indication of you playing towards your wincon.

If you don't want to help me, that's fine by me. I'll find someone else. I'm sorry it had to be this way, and I wish you well wherever you end up going
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 03:33:21
December 22 2013 03:33 GMT
#232
On December 22 2013 12:19 Coagulation wrote:
btw cora drops this shit into the game WHEN HES NOT EVEN IN IT.
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 06:31 Corazon wrote:
I SWEAR RAYN SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU CALL ME A DICK YET YOU CONTINUE TO SAY THOSE SNIDE LITTLE FUCKING COMMENTS BEHIND MY BACK

FLSZD HAGIQU4WVVHYTVI OUSHAERAWOIFSUEV5IO4TAW


Replying with this doesn't help your case:
On December 14 2013 07:46 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 06:31 Corazon wrote:
I SWEAR RAYN SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU CALL ME A DICK YET YOU CONTINUE TO SAY THOSE SNIDE LITTLE FUCKING COMMENTS BEHIND MY BACK

FLSZD HAGIQU4WVVHYTVI OUSHAERAWOIFSUEV5IO4TAW


[image loading]



Then proceeds to berate and brow beat people in the obs QT
[image loading]

talk about cherry picking.
I want you to show me my "Inflammatory" comments that are so worse than coras that i need a ban for them but he doesnt.


I wasn't reading the Obs QT very carefully, and I'll admit my wrongdoing on that.

GMarshal I think you might be right after all. With your permission I'd like to undo Coag's ban. I feel as though put together, neither of the two warrants a ban. At least a ban from the entire mafia forum, that is.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 04:01:27
December 22 2013 03:43 GMT
#233
Considering that that exerpt of the Obs QT also contains Coag further baiting Corazon I don't have a great deal of sympathy for him - but I think a downgrade to warning is appropriate.

EDIT: As cohost I kept a fairly close eye on the Obs QT of II Titanic. Some of the behaviour in there wasn't exactly appropriate but I'm of the opinion that the Obs QT is at least partly a place for players to safely vent their frusturation with the game, in a place which isn't directly moderated by TL.net. As such I don't have any requests for warnings and the like from the QT.

EDIT 2: Don't take that to mean I would never warn for stuff in an obs qt - just that I have a higher tolerance for inappropriate posts there.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 22 2013 03:50 GMT
#234
Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 22 2013 03:54 GMT
#235
I'll be messaging Gmarshal...pm land is fun
Grubby's #1 Fan
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 04:22:44
December 22 2013 04:03 GMT
#236
On December 22 2013 12:54 Corazon wrote:
I'll be messaging Gmarshal...pm land is fun


if your gonna message gmarsh you dont need to post it in this fucking thread.

this is like 100% proof right here that cora is just trying to cause drama and and get people worked up.

Who the fuck here needs to know that you are "messaging gmarsh" ?
Why the fuck do we need to know you are "messaging gmarsh" ?
No one thats who.
we dont need to fucking know.

you just want to cause drama and get a rise out of people so your posting immature bullshit to try and get people worked up.


Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 22 2013 04:06 GMT
#237
^ you should use those detective skillz in games more often.
I had a good night of sleep.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 22 2013 04:10 GMT
#238
Those are not detective skills. More like babysitter skills.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 22 2013 04:14 GMT
#239
I'll pass. If GM wants to post the message in thread, I'm fine with it.
But I'm not going to write some long public post to say things I've said 1000 times already and has been echoed by other players.
Grubby's #1 Fan
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 22 2013 04:16 GMT
#240
Basically neither of you should post in the ban thread ever because it always turns into a shit storm.

I don't think coag should be banned because he was temp banned, especially as he was a replacement which is doing the hosts a favour.

Everyone should know what they get from coag at this point so if you don't want him in your game the don't let him join. Pretty simple.

I think cora should have been punished for posting an abusive message in the thread after he had been replaced which is hugely disrespectful and was probably the worst thing that happened in a game with three modkills.

Basically posting this
On December 14 2013 06:31 Corazon wrote:
I SWEAR RAYN SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU CALL ME A DICK YET YOU CONTINUE TO SAY THOSE SNIDE LITTLE FUCKING COMMENTS BEHIND MY BACK

FLSZD HAGIQU4WVVHYTVI OUSHAERAWOIFSUEV5IO4TAW


After you have been replaced and are no longer in the game should be a ban.

I don't care if you say it while you are alive but posting after death/replacement is a big deal. and the post was toxic.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 177
ProTech121
Nina 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2249
Shuttle 1258
Dewaltoss 55
Bale 52
Noble 46
Snow 44
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1051
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King300
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor528
Other Games
summit1g9950
JimRising 710
C9.Mang0311
PiGStarcraft308
ArmadaUGS56
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta21
• Letter147
• Response 6
• practicex 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo831
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 3m
OSC
18h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.