• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:20
CEST 17:20
KST 00:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9158 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 216 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 15 2013 03:33 GMT
#1841
On September 15 2013 12:33 kushm4sta wrote:
i have realized recently that just because panda is a vet that does not make him good at finding scums! or he could be very excellent scum that is another possibilty

lol kush.
Who you wanna lynch?
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 03:34 GMT
#1842
So here's what we have right now:
2. kushm4sta

4. Old Partner
5. Koshi
6. Strongandbig
13. goodkarma replaced D1 by Umasi

9. raynpelikoneet
10. Grackaroni See analysis of mine before.

This leaves:
3. VayneAuthority
7. Onegu replaced D1 by Oatsmaster
12. Papa_Smurf

14. Sn0_Man
15. Zealos

Papa_Smurf is cleared for me right now. He has been adamant on kush and pushing discussion when discussion had died down.

Filter
His posts have been long and more importantly filled with points and not just repeating stuff. Even more improtantly, perhaps, they have been often which overall indicates hes active which is a general point for him, though not certain.

If Kush is in fact scum, I would say Papa is probably cleared for helping me almost lynch him.


Vayne is a bit suspicious to me, contrary to what I believed earlier.
Mainly it's the fact that despite being active, he's not trying to actually push stuff. He's giving a lot of defenses but not a lot of strong offenses.

Sn0 is slightly town to me. . Was actually trying to push for me, and active and frank about his opinions. Problem is hasn't posted lately so hard to analyze, where has he been lately? Also he immediately tried to say OP was bullshit, why would scumteam do that? Esp. if you're playing a lurker like Sn0.

I am waiting for Oats and Zealos respones.


On September 15 2013 12:29 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Also pandain

on your read on rayne, you say "assume zealos is town". Do you ahve a town read on him now?


No, I was talking in reference to him, if Zealos and Blub were town, then not switching to either(assuming Zealos was town) indicates that Rayn is in fact town.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 03:34 GMT
#1843
Wow that's a mess
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 15 2013 03:34 GMT
#1844
On September 15 2013 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 12:33 kushm4sta wrote:
i have realized recently that just because panda is a vet that does not make him good at finding scums! or he could be very excellent scum that is another possibilty

lol kush.
Who you wanna lynch?


i have absolutely zero idea. need to put some time in reading filters which will be hopefully later on tonight.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 03:35 GMT
#1845
On September 15 2013 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 12:25 Pandain wrote:
On September 15 2013 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 12:17 Umasi wrote:
oats, why on earth do you want to keep BH alive?
either there's two survivors or he's clearly lying :|

So why do you think I dont want to kill BH?


On September 15 2013 12:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont want to lynch OP, he's cool.

Why does Rayn get townie points for being on OP Pandain? If rayn was scum, OP was a mislynch.


Please explain

hmm?
Im asking why Umasi thinks I dont want to kill BH.

Im confused.
Also I answered the second part earlier, I was wrong :x


Probably because you said you don't want to lynch OP in the post above.

I'll be back in 30 minutes, hope you're ok with that Papa. I want to play super smash with my friend and don't feel too compelled to justify myself atm.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 15 2013 03:35 GMT
#1846
So after I say its possible that SnB was roleblocked by town, he is still green Pandain?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 15 2013 03:38 GMT
#1847
On September 15 2013 12:35 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 12:25 Pandain wrote:
On September 15 2013 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 12:17 Umasi wrote:
oats, why on earth do you want to keep BH alive?
either there's two survivors or he's clearly lying :|

So why do you think I dont want to kill BH?


On September 15 2013 12:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont want to lynch OP, he's cool.

Why does Rayn get townie points for being on OP Pandain? If rayn was scum, OP was a mislynch.


Please explain

hmm?
Im asking why Umasi thinks I dont want to kill BH.

Im confused.
Also I answered the second part earlier, I was wrong :x


Probably because you said you don't want to lynch OP in the post above.

I'll be back in 30 minutes, hope you're ok with that Papa. I want to play super smash with my friend and don't feel too compelled to justify myself atm.

Think about the question in another way.

No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 04:04 GMT
#1848
I like the posts coming out of Pandain at the moment, I didn't like his defense posts against my case but all of his posts unrelated to my case read town to me. I will look into Pandain's other games before the end of the next night and come back with some conclusion to see if I think he is capable as mafia of making the posts he is making in this game because I simply cannot make up my mind right now. What he was doing at the end of the day on day1 takes balls, which is something I think most people do not have as mafia.

I'm still liking Zealos for a day3 lynch. I think he is independently scummy and that his flip could tell us a lot about Pandain. He didn't really react at all to being accused, which is something I think town players would do.

Someone who is good at reading oats needs to help me out, because I disagree with pretty much every single post he makes.I would think that if oats was scum he would feel pressured to agree with at least some of town's opinions, but I really do not know.

I agree with the consensus that first night role blocks are often town. That's a big point towards S&B being town
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 04:08 GMT
#1849
@Oats, townie RB's are jailers, I don't know why anyone would Jail S&B. Pus, Don't scum have a role blocker pretty much every single game? Nobody else has claimed RB
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 04:29 GMT
#1850
Here's what I did night one:
It's Kush 4, OP 6, Blub 4.

I agree to help try and get Zealos lynched instead of OP, since you guys didn't want to lynch kush.

Grack changes from OP to Zealos.
Kush 4, OP 5, Blub 4, Zealos 2
Blub changes from OP to Zealos
Kush 4, OP 4, Blub 4, Zealos 3
I change from Kush to Zealos
Kush 3, OP 4, Blub 4, Zealos 4
It is 6:59. I realize that no one else is online or going to change. OP was going to be lynched since he hit 4 first. Given the strange votes I had seen on OP I had believed he was town, so I would rather lynch Blub than OP.

So I change from Zealos to blub to ensure Blub is lynched instead as I thought it was the better choice.

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 04:32 GMT
#1851
Also Oats what happened to this?
On September 14 2013 01:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
you're horrible koshi.

Night guys. OP is scum. Lynch him or lynch town. GUARANTEED.

On September 14 2013 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:42 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:37 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I dont see why you are pushing a 4th wagon at this point in the day oats

What 4th wagon?
Also, I dont see anything but me shouting VOTE OP.
Why arent you voting for OP?
Second read is Blubb.


Op is a fourth wagon. We have only 5 hours left and limited knowldge of who will be here before lynch. Bettwr to concentrate on the 3 main candidates at hand

for what?
I dont want to lynch SnB today.
There are already 2 votes on OP, so he needs like another 3 to be the dude thats gonna die. Do you think thats hard to get??

I dont see the point of you shutting me down like this. Do you prefer regurgitated content or new stuff about a new person that is scum.
You have given no reasons why you dont want to lynch OP Papa smurf. Give those reasons.


On September 14 2013 01:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:37 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I dont see why you are pushing a 4th wagon at this point in the day oats

What 4th wagon?
Also, I dont see anything but me shouting VOTE OP.
Why arent you voting for OP?
Second read is Blubb.


Why have you changed despite him becoming more suspicious?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 04:39 GMT
#1852
On September 15 2013 13:32 Pandain wrote:
Also Oats what happened to this?
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
you're horrible koshi.

Night guys. OP is scum. Lynch him or lynch town. GUARANTEED.

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:42 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:37 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I dont see why you are pushing a 4th wagon at this point in the day oats

What 4th wagon?
Also, I dont see anything but me shouting VOTE OP.
Why arent you voting for OP?
Second read is Blubb.


Op is a fourth wagon. We have only 5 hours left and limited knowldge of who will be here before lynch. Bettwr to concentrate on the 3 main candidates at hand

for what?
I dont want to lynch SnB today.
There are already 2 votes on OP, so he needs like another 3 to be the dude thats gonna die. Do you think thats hard to get??

I dont see the point of you shutting me down like this. Do you prefer regurgitated content or new stuff about a new person that is scum.
You have given no reasons why you dont want to lynch OP Papa smurf. Give those reasons.


Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 01:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 14 2013 01:37 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I dont see why you are pushing a 4th wagon at this point in the day oats

What 4th wagon?
Also, I dont see anything but me shouting VOTE OP.
Why arent you voting for OP?
Second read is Blubb.


Why have you changed despite him becoming more suspicious?

Oats changed his stance after BH claimed 3rd party.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 04:47 GMT
#1853
Oats can you fully explain your thought process? Like three paragraphs I'm looking for, if you thought that much? If not, can you think about it that much and then give me a response.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 05:02 GMT
#1854
On September 15 2013 13:29 Pandain wrote:
Here's what I did night one:
It's Kush 4, OP 6, Blub 4.

I agree to help try and get Zealos lynched instead of OP, since you guys didn't want to lynch kush.

Grack changes from OP to Zealos.
Kush 4, OP 5, Blub 4, Zealos 2
Blub changes from OP to Zealos
Kush 4, OP 4, Blub 4, Zealos 3
I change from Kush to Zealos
Kush 3, OP 4, Blub 4, Zealos 4
It is 6:59. I realize that no one else is online or going to change. OP was going to be lynched since he hit 4 first. Given the strange votes I had seen on OP I had believed he was town, so I would rather lynch Blub than OP.

So I change from Zealos to blub to ensure Blub is lynched instead as I thought it was the better choice.



On September 14 2013 06:58 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote: Old PArtner
##Vote: Zealos


Ok. This above vote gives me a wtf kind of moment (you apparently thought you were voting OP and not kush, which would make you think OP had one less vote than he actually did at that time, which in turn would let you think OP was safe)
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 05:04 GMT
#1855
On September 15 2013 14:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 13:29 Pandain wrote:
Here's what I did night one:
It's Kush 4, OP 6, Blub 4.

I agree to help try and get Zealos lynched instead of OP, since you guys didn't want to lynch kush.

Grack changes from OP to Zealos.
Kush 4, OP 5, Blub 4, Zealos 2
Blub changes from OP to Zealos
Kush 4, OP 4, Blub 4, Zealos 3
I change from Kush to Zealos
Kush 3, OP 4, Blub 4, Zealos 4
It is 6:59. I realize that no one else is online or going to change. OP was going to be lynched since he hit 4 first. Given the strange votes I had seen on OP I had believed he was town, so I would rather lynch Blub than OP.

So I change from Zealos to blub to ensure Blub is lynched instead as I thought it was the better choice.



Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:58 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote: Old PArtner
##Vote: Zealos


Ok. This above vote gives me a wtf kind of moment (you apparently thought you were voting OP and not kush, which would make you think OP had one less vote than he actually did at that time, which in turn would let you think OP was safe)


Oh yeah no I was probably copying the format of the people above me. Or just consistantly thinking about OP.

Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 05:25 GMT
#1856
On September 15 2013 11:15 Koshi wrote:
So SnB is likely town and BH is going to yell that WOS got RB and that SnB is scum. Funzies for tomorrow. Sleepy time for me.


except SnB is town. he's always been town
For better or for worse, things had changed.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 15 2013 05:33 GMT
#1857
fuck me. looks like im probably not going to get to do what i wanted with this game tonight. coworker has training so i'm alone at night and therefore there is more work to do.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 05:34 GMT
#1858
On September 15 2013 12:04 Pandain wrote:
I'm going through what, first, is the obvious choice. Lynch OP . His original posts following the thread:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 07:36 Old Partner wrote:
Well how boned am I now? fuck

show or indicate a mindset where he is willing to give up. As in, he doesn't believe he can prove he's town.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=410972&currentpage=71#1410

read this page and be proven wrong
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 05:36 GMT
#1859
On May 20 2013 12:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:46 Blazinghand wrote:
Mario Mini Mafia:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=16895808

On November 14 2012 07:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Scumslips don't exist. Townies "scumslip" as much as scum do. There are scum mindsets and scum ways of doing things, but revealing "extra info" or telling someone you're scum inadvertently happens equally to scum or town. It's self-serving of me to mention this, but it's also true.



I know scumslips are real, having made them myself and by catching mafia with them, and i can tell the difference between something a townie could make and scum could make.
Furthermore a townie wouldn't work so fast in covering their tracks. I would expect a townie to be like WTF??!?!? in a similar way that WoS reacted to me calling you out.

You reacted in the exact same way you said you did as scum in the post game for "the game?".

When you say something scummy you try and immediately call it out yourself so as people can;t call you out for it.

Obviously I am not going to convince you you are scum. So I am ending this discussion. I will talk to townies about this.


On May 20 2013 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:

You then have an Oh Fuck! moment when you realize how badly you fucked up. And begin damage control.


and so on even though I was town that game

this is just how I react to things
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 05:42 GMT
#1860
On September 15 2013 14:33 kushm4sta wrote:
fuck me. looks like im probably not going to get to do what i wanted with this game tonight. coworker has training so i'm alone at night and therefore there is more work to do.


Lol. I'm done with this guy
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 73
trigger 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
Sea.KH 58
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1458
420jenkins457
Fuzer 120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3468
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1228
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing1004
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt637
Mlord462
byalli386
Livibee245
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe107
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2843
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
Replay Cast
7h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.