• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7910 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 216 Next
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 15 2013 00:38 GMT
#1801
On September 15 2013 07:41 Old Partner wrote:
I'm not saying there's no reason to be suspicious of me-- there obviously is. 2 survivors in a game, especially a normal mini, is pretty rare. But it happens! ShiaoPi is crazy, he'd do it. I'm not confirmed scum. So given that there's a non-zero chance that I am who I say I am, all I ask is this: read what I have to say today. If you dismiss it, you dismiss it. But I will try to convince you to let me live.

yeahh...
no.

Would still rather kill SnB tho.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 15 2013 00:41 GMT
#1802
On September 15 2013 09:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 09:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2013 09:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Thanks a lot assholes.

+ Show Spoiler +
Gg and gl!

you were obvscum. scum thousht you were obvtown.
trolol

It was the SK.

Tell more.
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 00:44 GMT
#1803
On September 15 2013 09:38 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 07:41 Old Partner wrote:
I'm not saying there's no reason to be suspicious of me-- there obviously is. 2 survivors in a game, especially a normal mini, is pretty rare. But it happens! ShiaoPi is crazy, he'd do it. I'm not confirmed scum. So given that there's a non-zero chance that I am who I say I am, all I ask is this: read what I have to say today. If you dismiss it, you dismiss it. But I will try to convince you to let me live.

yeahh...
no.

Would still rather kill SnB tho.

Why?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 00:47 GMT
#1804
On September 15 2013 09:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 09:37 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2013 09:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2013 09:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Thanks a lot assholes.

+ Show Spoiler +
Gg and gl!

you were obvscum. scum thousht you were obvtown.
trolol

It was the SK.

Tell more.

No way in hell that WoS was killed by scummers.
WoS good target for SK though.


Makes total sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 00:48 GMT
#1805
Unless VA is scum and he thought WoS was blue now that he was so certain WoS wasn't 3p.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 00:48 GMT
#1806
trololol
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 01:08 GMT
#1807
On September 15 2013 09:38 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 07:41 Old Partner wrote:
I'm not saying there's no reason to be suspicious of me-- there obviously is. 2 survivors in a game, especially a normal mini, is pretty rare. But it happens! ShiaoPi is crazy, he'd do it. I'm not confirmed scum. So given that there's a non-zero chance that I am who I say I am, all I ask is this: read what I have to say today. If you dismiss it, you dismiss it. But I will try to convince you to let me live.

yeahh...
no.

Would still rather kill SnB tho.


Man SnB is actually town but if enough people want to lynch him that it will save me, fuck it, i'm down
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 01:08 GMT
#1808
Zealos besides SnB who do you think is scum.

Why did you make this post and how can you justify it;
On September 15 2013 09:38 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 07:41 Old Partner wrote:
I'm not saying there's no reason to be suspicious of me-- there obviously is. 2 survivors in a game, especially a normal mini, is pretty rare. But it happens! ShiaoPi is crazy, he'd do it. I'm not confirmed scum. So given that there's a non-zero chance that I am who I say I am, all I ask is this: read what I have to say today. If you dismiss it, you dismiss it. But I will try to convince you to let me live.

yeahh...
no.

Would still rather kill SnB tho.


When before you made this post.
On September 14 2013 07:18 Zealos wrote:
I think OP/BH needs to die. Survivor = lynch
I doubt he even is Survivor. His attempt to argue his way out of it is crummy, at best. Get it?

##Predayvote:OP

vigipls

Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 15 2013 01:09 GMT
#1809
On September 15 2013 10:08 Pandain wrote:
Zealos besides SnB who do you think is scum.

Why did you make this post and how can you justify it;
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 09:38 Zealos wrote:
On September 15 2013 07:41 Old Partner wrote:
I'm not saying there's no reason to be suspicious of me-- there obviously is. 2 survivors in a game, especially a normal mini, is pretty rare. But it happens! ShiaoPi is crazy, he'd do it. I'm not confirmed scum. So given that there's a non-zero chance that I am who I say I am, all I ask is this: read what I have to say today. If you dismiss it, you dismiss it. But I will try to convince you to let me live.

yeahh...
no.

Would still rather kill SnB tho.


When before you made this post.
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:18 Zealos wrote:
I think OP/BH needs to die. Survivor = lynch
I doubt he even is Survivor. His attempt to argue his way out of it is crummy, at best. Get it?

##Predayvote:OP

vigipls



oh shit this is so on the money I take back my last statement and I +1, Like, and Give 2 Eprops to this statement
For better or for worse, things had changed.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 15 2013 01:18 GMT
#1810
I got roleblocked. And am at dinner with my girlfriend so will not be posting any more tonight.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 01:51 GMT
#1811
That's a pretty strong roleblock.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 02:15 GMT
#1812
So SnB is likely town and BH is going to yell that WOS got RB and that SnB is scum. Funzies for tomorrow. Sleepy time for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 15 2013 02:15 GMT
#1813
On September 15 2013 10:18 strongandbig wrote:
I got roleblocked. And am at dinner with my girlfriend so will not be posting any more tonight.

I think I know how to catch this rolebocker, what is the name of your GF's TL account? IS IT THE KUSHM4STA???
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 15 2013 02:16 GMT
#1814
Silly scummers doing a RB on SnB tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 02:37 GMT
#1815
Ok, just want to chip in on what happened with the nks.

I think it's safe to say the scum nk didn't go through for whatever reason.

WoS could be either SK or vig kill.

BH should be autolynched this cycle. The odds of having two survivors in a 15 player game is almost 0 to none. His role pm is not a role in the Golden Sun series. No one is called by "the captain" in the series (at least through my research). BH is not playing pro town at all, even during the night phase, which either means he thinks scum will win or he is scum (either way he won't help us). His crumb doesn't really make sense for just a survivor. Finally, lynching him clears up alot of confusion that could happen down the line at lylo.

While is he getting lynched today we should talk about the lynch candidates for day 3. My main candidate is zealos. Not sure about who the second would be at this point.

@Pandain

I really need you to answer this question for me, because it could clear up alot of confusion I have that makes me think you aren't town. There is a huge reason why I am asking you this.

On September 15 2013 06:37 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 06:35 Pandain wrote:
It wasn't really calculating, and my memory is hazy because it happened last night and then someone woke me up at 4 am and really disrupted my memory of events before(basically something big happened), and I wasn't thinking I would have to defend myself.

Basically here:
I paniced, didn't think we would get votes for OP. By my reasoning(which I forget how I did because I didn't think it would matter), OP was going to be lynched. Given that I didn't think he was scum or that we would get another vote, I voted blubber who was more likely.


So you didn't look at this votecount

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:38 ShiaoPi wrote:
Day 1 Votecount:

strongandbig(0): Koshi, Papa_Smurf, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Zealos, blubbdavid, raynpelikoneet

VayneAuthority(0): Papa_Smurf

WaveofShadow(0): kushm4sta

Grackaroni(0): WaveofShadow

kushm4sta(4): Papa_Smurf, Pandain, Old Partner, Papa_Smurf, Zealos

Pandain(0): Grackaroni

Old Partner(6): raynpelikoneet Grackaroni, Oatsmaster, blubbdavid, Umasi, raynpelikoneet, WaveofShadow

Koshi(0): blubbdavid

blubbdavid(4): VayneAuthority, Grackaroni, Sn0_man, Umasi, Papa_Smurf, raynpelikoneet, kushm4sta, Koshi

Zealos(1): blubbdavid, strongandbig

raynpelikoneet(0): strongandbig

Currently Old Partner is set to be lynched! Remember, voting is mandatory!


Next deadline:
Deadline date: Friday, Sep 13 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)



and then use addition and subtraction for the next three vote switches?


Like really, your game indicates you are town except for this damn vote on blubb over zealos. Please just answer completely with you thought process to figuring out how many votes OP, Blubb, and zealos had right before the lynch.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 02:39 GMT
#1816
Oh and I would believe the SnB roleblock because of my slight town read on him. That doesn't necessarily mean it happened on him, seeing as I would think it's possible WoS would hide n1. But, I would think it did happen on him.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 15 2013 02:43 GMT
#1817
On September 15 2013 10:09 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 10:08 Pandain wrote:
Zealos besides SnB who do you think is scum.

Why did you make this post and how can you justify it;
On September 15 2013 09:38 Zealos wrote:
On September 15 2013 07:41 Old Partner wrote:
I'm not saying there's no reason to be suspicious of me-- there obviously is. 2 survivors in a game, especially a normal mini, is pretty rare. But it happens! ShiaoPi is crazy, he'd do it. I'm not confirmed scum. So given that there's a non-zero chance that I am who I say I am, all I ask is this: read what I have to say today. If you dismiss it, you dismiss it. But I will try to convince you to let me live.

yeahh...
no.

Would still rather kill SnB tho.


When before you made this post.
On September 14 2013 07:18 Zealos wrote:
I think OP/BH needs to die. Survivor = lynch
I doubt he even is Survivor. His attempt to argue his way out of it is crummy, at best. Get it?

##Predayvote:OP

vigipls



oh shit this is so on the money I take back my last statement and I +1, Like, and Give 2 Eprops to this statement


I very much agree
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 15 2013 02:53 GMT
#1818
this just in.. papassurf pandain and op are all gay each toehr
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 03:04 GMT
#1819
##shoot kushm4sta
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 15 2013 03:04 GMT
#1820
Hey guys, remember that we haven't won yet, even though it's starting to look really good. Let's keep up the good town atmosphere.

Your posts should make points, this allows us to help analyze you later and also you share your thought process!

I'm going through what, first, is the obvious choice. Lynch OP . His original posts following the thread:
On September 15 2013 07:36 Old Partner wrote:
Well how boned am I now? fuck

show or indicate a mindset where he is willing to give up. As in, he doesn't believe he can prove he's town.

Furthermore, I actually do agree there is a chance that there are two survivors. I never rule out the impossible. However, it is indicative he is scum because of the retroactive effect, the less likely there are two be two survivors, the more that he's scum. Alright, makes sense.

To me he's going to end up scum because I can't see there being two KP. If both scum and SK hit townies, without blue intervention, town could only have two mislynches, which is pretty harsh.

So for further analysis during this day we should assume he's scum, although again it's not certain and if wrong we need to re-evaluate things.

Kush is certain scum to me.

His post here reveals he knew scum had fake claims.

He later explains here:
On September 14 2013 07:43 kushm4sta wrote:
I asked about this as soon as I got my role. There are fake claims so mass claim well just out blues


There's no way he asks this when he gets his role. Why would anyone ever do that on this planet.

This alone is enough for me, but I will also add that he doesn't give a shit, is actively trolling, but then says he will try and play serious. He is doing a persona of a troll rather than an actual troll. But again, the above was enough for me anyway.

Koshi is town
His posts are too genuine. Here is his filter. Here you go! Like Rayn, he posts a shit-ton, but however unlike Rayn you see a logical progression of ideas and they always have an immediate point and an intent to promote discussion. If you have questions about this please ask me and I'll go more in detail with specific posts.

Umasi is town
Doesn't post much, but is attempting to promote discussion, albeit late because he was a replacement. Also Goodkarma struck town to me as he correctly identified the pointless koshi/grack/va/snb situation.

This post to me seems like he's attempting to generate discussion:
On September 13 2013 18:13 Umasi wrote:
Show nested quote +
Picking koshi may seem random, I picked him because his posts rubbed me the wrong way and I didn't want to meddle with the SnB bandwagon then. Is this scummy? Well it could be scummy if SnB were scum.
Koshi's push against SnB then was even less justified then my read on Koshi.


few things with this line, blub.
kind of a wacky thing to phrase, but why didn't you want to mess with the wagon? like, why is that a thought that even entered your head? 'Should I interfere with this or not'
and in the underlined, you say 'if SnB were scum'
why are you speaking in a different tense than the present? I think it's a breach in mentality, you are scum, SAB is town, and since you know this, phrased it the way you did accidentally.
##VOTE BLUB

your opening post struck me really wrong, the fact that you fos(or whatever you did, lightly pressure) grack makes me think grack is kinda townie since you're pretty scummy.


gotta go to sleep now, not nearly done catching up with the thread, will check in in the morning and try to catch up as much as possible before school.


He pressures blub, but rather than go afk eventually or even stick with "he's suspicious,"
he actually changes to the scum that we now know in OP

Rayn
I'm a lot less suspicious of Rayn, honestly. To be frank most of my analysis was that he was disrupting the thread, and trying to nail everyone who I thought was town. But him on OP is one of the main tells that he's town, he actively didn't vote for blub(or zealos, if we assume zealos is town), despite an active presence in the thread. This vote, disregarding on what he says, indicates to me he is probably town.
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 255
JuggernautJason61
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24547
Mini 414
Hyuk 166
firebathero 152
ggaemo 123
Dewaltoss 97
Mong 51
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3103
Khaldor1376
crisheroes1106
Liquid`Hasu760
Other Games
FrodaN2442
fl0m954
Beastyqt892
mouzStarbuck240
KnowMe183
ArmadaUGS135
Mew2King62
Trikslyr46
Chillindude31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1020
BasetradeTV64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• StrangeGG 45
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• 80smullet 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9252
• WagamamaTV388
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur305
• tFFMrPink 19
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 13m
INu's Battles
17h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.