• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8265 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 206

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 216 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:26 GMT
#4101
On September 26 2013 03:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.

Im not assuming you are a complete idiot.
What is going on here?

Look, either you vote for me or vote for rayn.
I already outlined the reasons that I cant ever be scum.
So means that you should vote for Rayn.


You should be telling why i am scum and not why you are town, because you can't possibly give reasons why you are town over me.

And you can also not say by process of elimination because if you do i will hammer you to the ground. So why am i scum?

I dont need to convince you.

I can say by Process of elimination.

Its by Process of elimination.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:30 GMT
#4102
On September 26 2013 03:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.

Im not assuming you are a complete idiot.
What is going on here?

Look, either you vote for me or vote for rayn.
I already outlined the reasons that I cant ever be scum.
So means that you should vote for Rayn.


You should be telling why i am scum and not why you are town, because you can't possibly give reasons why you are town over me.

And you can also not say by process of elimination because if you do i will hammer you to the ground. So why am i scum?

I dont need to convince you.

I can say by Process of elimination.

Its by Process of elimination.


you need to give some reasoning though of like some big mistake rayn made or something. I can't just vote for him because you say so? that is playing to lose
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:31 GMT
#4103
On September 26 2013 03:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.

Im not assuming you are a complete idiot.
What is going on here?

Look, either you vote for me or vote for rayn.
I already outlined the reasons that I cant ever be scum.
So means that you should vote for Rayn.


You should be telling why i am scum and not why you are town, because you can't possibly give reasons why you are town over me.

And you can also not say by process of elimination because if you do i will hammer you to the ground. So why am i scum?

I dont need to convince you.

I can say by Process of elimination.

Its by Process of elimination.


you need to give some reasoning though of like some big mistake rayn made or something. I can't just vote for him because you say so? that is playing to lose

You can vote for him because you think Im townier than Rayn, or that I am doing shit only townies do.
ITS FUCKING LYLO. THERE DOESNT NEED TO BE A CASE.

No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 18:32 GMT
#4104
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:32 GMT
#4105
On September 26 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?

why do you care?

Grack is super townie man.
SO that means you are scum. Hahahahaha
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:33 GMT
#4106
Ok vayne.
Decide. Is Rayn or Oats town.
And vote for which ever one you dont think is town.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:33 GMT
#4107
http://gma.yahoo.com/internet-sensation-papa-smurf-dies-other-blue-people-153011987--abc-news-health.html

RIP debears.

if there isn't a case oats why would I vote for him? I do not think you are more townie then rayn. as I stated already I think rayn is the towniest, with pandain being the least townie.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:34 GMT
#4108
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 18:34 GMT
#4109
On September 26 2013 03:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?

why do you care?

Grack is super townie man.
SO that means you are scum. Hahahahaha

Funny because i can probably take at least 10 quotes from your filter where you call him scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:34 GMT
#4110
Do you not understand the concept of SCUMTEAMS that I just posted the page before?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:34 GMT
#4111
On September 26 2013 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?

why do you care?

Grack is super townie man.
SO that means you are scum. Hahahahaha

Funny because i can probably take at least 10 quotes from your filter where you call him scum.

Funny, because that doesnt mean shit and you know it.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 18:35 GMT
#4112
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?

why do you care?

Grack is super townie man.
SO that means you are scum. Hahahahaha

Funny because i can probably take at least 10 quotes from your filter where you call him scum.

Funny, because that doesnt mean shit and you know it.

So you admit that you have been saying nothing all game?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:36 GMT
#4113
On September 26 2013 03:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?

why do you care?

Grack is super townie man.
SO that means you are scum. Hahahahaha

Funny because i can probably take at least 10 quotes from your filter where you call him scum.

Funny, because that doesnt mean shit and you know it.

So you admit that you have been saying nothing all game?

I admit that my reads change.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:37 GMT
#4114
On September 26 2013 03:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol
So why is vayne more town than i am? Or Grackaroni?

why do you care?

Grack is super townie man.
SO that means you are scum. Hahahahaha

Funny because i can probably take at least 10 quotes from your filter where you call him scum.

Funny, because that doesnt mean shit and you know it.

So you admit that you have been saying nothing all game?

Actually if your reads dont, you are probably scum.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:37 GMT
#4115
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.


yea I would lynch pandain right now in a heartbeat if he wasn't attached to rayn, so he's lucky for that cuz he hasn't done shit since day 1.

you have to prove to me somehow that there is only a parity cop/mason/veteran vs roleblock/godfather/vig...that doesnt make sense to me
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 18:39 GMT
#4116
On September 26 2013 03:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.


yea I would lynch pandain right now in a heartbeat if he wasn't attached to rayn, so he's lucky for that cuz he hasn't done shit since day 1.

you have to prove to me somehow that there is only a parity cop/mason/veteran vs roleblock/godfather/vig...that doesnt make sense to me

What does me being a doctor have to do with my alignment?
Is it the only reason you think i am town?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:39 GMT
#4117
On September 26 2013 03:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.


yea I would lynch pandain right now in a heartbeat if he wasn't attached to rayn, so he's lucky for that cuz he hasn't done shit since day 1.

you have to prove to me somehow that there is only a parity cop/mason/veteran vs roleblock/godfather/vig...that doesnt make sense to me

Setup is Setup.
I cant prove what I dont know.

What I do probably know, is that I think Grack is town, and therefore Rayn and Pandain is scum.
ITs that simple.
Everything revolves around my read on Grack.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:41 GMT
#4118
On September 26 2013 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.


yea I would lynch pandain right now in a heartbeat if he wasn't attached to rayn, so he's lucky for that cuz he hasn't done shit since day 1.

you have to prove to me somehow that there is only a parity cop/mason/veteran vs roleblock/godfather/vig...that doesnt make sense to me

What does me being a doctor have to do with my alignment?
Is it the only reason you think i am town?


you missed my earlier post.

rayn/pandain = giving analysis/reasons on why they voted/didn't vote for OP

oats/grack = not giving analysis reasons for voting/not voting OP

who do you think is townier rayn?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:42 GMT
#4119
On September 26 2013 03:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.


yea I would lynch pandain right now in a heartbeat if he wasn't attached to rayn, so he's lucky for that cuz he hasn't done shit since day 1.

you have to prove to me somehow that there is only a parity cop/mason/veteran vs roleblock/godfather/vig...that doesnt make sense to me

Setup is Setup.
I cant prove what I dont know.

What I do probably know, is that I think Grack is town, and therefore Rayn and Pandain is scum.
ITs that simple.
Everything revolves around my read on Grack.


and I think it is more likely that you and grack are scum together so you can see why your read on grack is meaningless to me? you need to show me why rayn is scum, not why your connective partner is town.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 18:43 GMT
#4120
On September 25 2013 01:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Scum team:Grack VA
Town: Pandain Oats Rayn.

Rayn cant be sk or scum wouldve shot him.

Half past this day phase.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 855
SteadfastSC545
EnkiAlexander 65
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 545
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23862
Soulkey 291
Mini 163
White-Ra 139
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 21
NotJumperer 19
League of Legends
Doublelift940
Counter-Strike
fl0m1081
shoxiejesuss610
C9.Mang0177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2544
Liquid`Hasu1932
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1691
B2W.Neo527
shahzam236
Pyrionflax178
UpATreeSC77
Chillindude61
Dewaltoss52
Trikslyr46
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• TFBlade1016
• Noizen235
Other Games
• imaqtpie1103
• Scarra741
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 53m
OSC
16h 53m
Stellar Fest
16h 53m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.