• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:35
CEST 02:35
KST 09:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9921 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 205

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 216 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:03 GMT
#4081
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:04 GMT
#4082
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:05 GMT
#4083
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 18:06 GMT
#4084
Yeah I'm lurking but it's because I'm in a more active game. Oats is not. If he was town, I would assume he would want to finish this.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:08 GMT
#4085
On September 26 2013 03:06 Pandain wrote:
Yeah I'm lurking but it's because I'm in a more active game. Oats is not. If he was town, I would assume he would want to finish this.

BEST EXCUSE EVER GUYS.
fuck its sooo bad. And really insulting to the players of this game.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 18:09 GMT
#4086
Oats and Vayne, why do you need to get a read on Pandain to lynch scum?
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:10 GMT
#4087
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:10 GMT
#4088
On September 26 2013 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oats and Vayne, why do you need to get a read on Pandain to lynch scum?

I dont.
I dunno why Vayne does.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:10 GMT
#4089
On September 26 2013 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oats and Vayne, why do you need to get a read on Pandain to lynch scum?


because he is the weak point of your team. So far you have just been speaking for both of you for a long time, it's hard to figure out if you are the scumteam when the better player is doing all the leg work.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:12 GMT
#4090
On September 26 2013 03:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.

No, think of it like if you are in the position im in, but scum.
So you are scum.
So Oats has 4 votes on him, including yours.
You know Oats is town.

Instead, you decide to try and yolo lynch the town medic.

It sounds really bad right? Yeah. Thats why Im town.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 18:13 GMT
#4091
On September 26 2013 03:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.

No, think of it like if you are in the position im in, but scum.
So you are scum.
So Oats has 4 votes on him, including yours.
You know Oats is town.

Instead, you decide to try and yolo lynch the town medic.

It sounds really bad right? Yeah. Thats why Im town.

Yeah but you have never tried to lynch me. :D
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:14 GMT
#4092
On September 26 2013 03:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.

No, think of it like if you are in the position im in, but scum.
So you are scum.
So Oats has 4 votes on him, including yours.
You know Oats is town.

Instead, you decide to try and yolo lynch the town medic.

It sounds really bad right? Yeah. Thats why Im town.


Im not really following, how is lynching the town medic good? for me to consider voting rayn you would have to have like a really glaring reason/case like when I showed the hole in his logic with the vig thing. if you can find him lying about something really important I would believe you more. Doesn't look like we're going to get any pandain contribution which is annoying.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:14 GMT
#4093
On September 26 2013 03:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.

No, think of it like if you are in the position im in, but scum.
So you are scum.
So Oats has 4 votes on him, including yours.
You know Oats is town.

Instead, you decide to try and yolo lynch the town medic.

It sounds really bad right? Yeah. Thats why Im town.

Yeah but you have never tried to lynch me. :D

What? My vote is on you?
WHat?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:16 GMT
#4094
On September 26 2013 03:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.

No, think of it like if you are in the position im in, but scum.
So you are scum.
So Oats has 4 votes on him, including yours.
You know Oats is town.

Instead, you decide to try and yolo lynch the town medic.

It sounds really bad right? Yeah. Thats why Im town.


Im not really following, how is lynching the town medic good? for me to consider voting rayn you would have to have like a really glaring reason/case like when I showed the hole in his logic with the vig thing. if you can find him lying about something really important I would believe you more. Doesn't look like we're going to get any pandain contribution which is annoying.

If Im scum, I know that Rayn isnt lying about being town medic. So I try and lynch the towniest guy in the thread as scum for what fucking reason? Instead of one of the scummiest??

So once you know that me and you are town, then the scumteam must be Rayn and Pandain. You dont need to know that Rayn is scum, you just need to know that whenever you take out the impossible, whatever improbable that remains must be the answer. RAYN IS SCUM!
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 18:18 GMT
#4095
Yeah Oats, you are trying to lynch the towniest guy in thread. :D
You are scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:18 GMT
#4096
On September 26 2013 03:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah Oats, you are trying to lynch the towniest guy in thread. :D
You are scum.

That makes me NOT SCUM.
Because Im not fucking horrible at the game as scum. I know how to play lylo.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:20 GMT
#4097
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:22 GMT
#4098
On September 26 2013 03:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.

Im not assuming you are a complete idiot.
What is going on here?

Look, either you vote for me or vote for rayn.
I already outlined the reasons that I cant ever be scum.
So means that you should vote for Rayn.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:24 GMT
#4099
To me its really simple.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 18:25 GMT
#4100
On September 26 2013 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.

Im not assuming you are a complete idiot.
What is going on here?

Look, either you vote for me or vote for rayn.
I already outlined the reasons that I cant ever be scum.
So means that you should vote for Rayn.


You should be telling why i am scum and not why you are town, because you can't possibly give reasons why you are town over me.

And you can also not say by process of elimination because if you do i will hammer you to the ground. So why am i scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12691
Rain 2018
Artosis 760
White-Ra 206
ToSsGirL 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever600
NeuroSwarm131
League of Legends
Doublelift4232
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1524
ArmadaUGS492
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor775
WinterStarcraft256
Other Games
summit1g9058
shahzam689
Day[9].tv642
JimRising 524
C9.Mang0291
ViBE139
Maynarde137
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick800
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream132
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
• Day9tv642
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 26m
OSC
12h 26m
Stellar Fest
12h 26m
OSC
23h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.