• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:49
CEST 22:49
KST 05:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8606 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 204

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 216 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 17:51 GMT
#4061
Man I really want to go to sleep.

Vayne, who thinks you are town? ME!.
Who wants to mislynch people? SCUM.
Therefore Im not scum. Or Im scum with you. Right? So vote for rayn.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:52 GMT
#4062
On September 26 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne you are right. That is indeed pretty similar, even more scum sided.


that is why im not sure why you are resisting that solution when you know you are a doctor if you are telling the truth, which is making me annoyed at you. an additional blue role should make this option much more viable but instead you are shutting it down.

Okay i get you. We need Pandain here though. I know he just posted in the other game he is in.

Pandain, wanna kill Oatsmaster?


like I said earlier my problem here is that killing oats essentially does nothing. both of you are still convinced that grack cannot be scum so its the same fucking thing tomorrow and im going crazy enough with this one phase.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 17:52 GMT
#4063
On September 26 2013 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man I really want to go to sleep.

Vayne, who thinks you are town? ME!.
Who wants to mislynch people? SCUM.
Therefore Im not scum. Or Im scum with you. Right? So vote for rayn.

Hilarious, given that your vote is on Vayne.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 17:53 GMT
#4064
Vayne Vayne Vayne.
If Im scum, why dont I just leave my vote on you and lynch you?
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:53 GMT
#4065
On September 26 2013 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man I really want to go to sleep.

Vayne, who thinks you are town? ME!.
Who wants to mislynch people? SCUM.
Therefore Im not scum. Or Im scum with you. Right? So vote for rayn.


Voting for rayn makes me scum unless really bastard hosting. 2 shot vig is only possible with a doctor, rayn is not scum.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 17:53 GMT
#4066
On September 26 2013 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne you are right. That is indeed pretty similar, even more scum sided.


that is why im not sure why you are resisting that solution when you know you are a doctor if you are telling the truth, which is making me annoyed at you. an additional blue role should make this option much more viable but instead you are shutting it down.

Okay i get you. We need Pandain here though. I know he just posted in the other game he is in.

Pandain, wanna kill Oatsmaster?


like I said earlier my problem here is that killing oats essentially does nothing. both of you are still convinced that grack cannot be scum so its the same fucking thing tomorrow and im going crazy enough with this one phase.

If we kill scum now you can be sure i will look at everything the remaining two people have done throughout the game, and cross-reference their actions/interactions to flipped scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 17:54 GMT
#4067
##Unvote:
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Oats isn't even trying. At least Vayne doesn't want to get lynched.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:55 GMT
#4068
On September 26 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne you are right. That is indeed pretty similar, even more scum sided.


that is why im not sure why you are resisting that solution when you know you are a doctor if you are telling the truth, which is making me annoyed at you. an additional blue role should make this option much more viable but instead you are shutting it down.

Okay i get you. We need Pandain here though. I know he just posted in the other game he is in.

Pandain, wanna kill Oatsmaster?


like I said earlier my problem here is that killing oats essentially does nothing. both of you are still convinced that grack cannot be scum so its the same fucking thing tomorrow and im going crazy enough with this one phase.

If we kill scum now you can be sure i will look at everything the remaining two people have done throughout the game, and cross-reference their actions/interactions to flipped scum.


alright I can live with that. I will do anything I can tomorrow to make sure that you know I'm town.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 17:56 GMT
#4069
On September 26 2013 02:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne Vayne Vayne.
If Im scum, why dont I just leave my vote on you and lynch you?

Because you can't. If Vayne proves he is more townie than you/Grack you lose.
You are not doing well atm and you are using stupid reasoning for you being town and me being scum.

Make a decent case if you want me lynched.
table for two on a tv tray
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 25 2013 17:56 GMT
#4070
Day 5 Votecount:


VayneAuthority(2): raynpelikoneet, Oatsmaster, Pandain, Grackaroni

raynpelikoneet(1): Oatsmaster

Oatsmaster (2): VayneAuthority, Pandain, raynpelikoneet


Currently VayneAuthority is set to be lynched! Remember, voting is mandatory!

Next deadline:
Deadline date: Wednesday, Sep 25 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)

LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 17:57 GMT
#4071
On September 26 2013 02:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man I really want to go to sleep.

Vayne, who thinks you are town? ME!.
Who wants to mislynch people? SCUM.
Therefore Im not scum. Or Im scum with you. Right? So vote for rayn.


Voting for rayn makes me scum unless really bastard hosting. 2 shot vig is only possible with a doctor, rayn is not scum.

So that means you are scum.

YOU SEE THE PROBLEM I HAVE HERE?

One way, mechanics says that its unlikely.
Another way, my reads say that you and Grack arent scum.

Those are the 2 possible scumteams.

Vayne/Grack
Rayn/Pandain.

So which one should I vote for Vayne?
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 17:57 GMT
#4072
On September 26 2013 02:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne you are right. That is indeed pretty similar, even more scum sided.


that is why im not sure why you are resisting that solution when you know you are a doctor if you are telling the truth, which is making me annoyed at you. an additional blue role should make this option much more viable but instead you are shutting it down.

Okay i get you. We need Pandain here though. I know he just posted in the other game he is in.

Pandain, wanna kill Oatsmaster?


like I said earlier my problem here is that killing oats essentially does nothing. both of you are still convinced that grack cannot be scum so its the same fucking thing tomorrow and im going crazy enough with this one phase.

If we kill scum now you can be sure i will look at everything the remaining two people have done throughout the game, and cross-reference their actions/interactions to flipped scum.


alright I can live with that. I will do anything I can tomorrow to make sure that you know I'm town.

Like, i want to believe you and at this point i believe you far more than Oats based purely on the effort you have been putting in to this game on this phase.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 17:57 GMT
#4073
On September 26 2013 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne Vayne Vayne.
If Im scum, why dont I just leave my vote on you and lynch you?

Because you can't. If Vayne proves he is more townie than you/Grack you lose.
You are not doing well atm and you are using stupid reasoning for you being town and me being scum.

Make a decent case if you want me lynched.

eh what? So I as scum, abandon easy wagon and go on the hardest person ever ever to lynch FOR WHAT REASON?
I gain no benefit. Nothing. 0. NOTHING.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 17:58 GMT
#4074
I cant believe Rayn doesnt think shouting random scumteams is effort.
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 25 2013 17:59 GMT
#4075
My computer died. I would love to lynch oats. I agree he is not contributing and content to let lurk.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 25 2013 17:59 GMT
#4076
On September 26 2013 02:59 Pandain wrote:
My computer died. I would love to lynch oats. I agree he is not contributing and content to let lurk.

Vote for him. Let's do it.
Wagon of Justice!
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:59 GMT
#4077
On September 26 2013 02:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man I really want to go to sleep.

Vayne, who thinks you are town? ME!.
Who wants to mislynch people? SCUM.
Therefore Im not scum. Or Im scum with you. Right? So vote for rayn.


Voting for rayn makes me scum unless really bastard hosting. 2 shot vig is only possible with a doctor, rayn is not scum.

So that means you are scum.

YOU SEE THE PROBLEM I HAVE HERE?

One way, mechanics says that its unlikely.
Another way, my reads say that you and Grack arent scum.

Those are the 2 possible scumteams.

Vayne/Grack
Rayn/Pandain.

So which one should I vote for Vayne?


the setup wouldn't make any sense if rayn was scum and I don't see him making that big case on his partner day 1.

you guys are actually mirror images in a way

rayn = voted for OP and provided reasoning

oats = voted for OP, little to no reasoning

pandain = resisted OP lynch, provided reasoning

grack = resisted OP lynch, providing little to no reasoning.

see the problem here?
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:01 GMT
#4078
On September 26 2013 02:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man I really want to go to sleep.

Vayne, who thinks you are town? ME!.
Who wants to mislynch people? SCUM.
Therefore Im not scum. Or Im scum with you. Right? So vote for rayn.


Voting for rayn makes me scum unless really bastard hosting. 2 shot vig is only possible with a doctor, rayn is not scum.

So that means you are scum.

YOU SEE THE PROBLEM I HAVE HERE?

One way, mechanics says that its unlikely.
Another way, my reads say that you and Grack arent scum.

Those are the 2 possible scumteams.

Vayne/Grack
Rayn/Pandain.

So which one should I vote for Vayne?


the setup wouldn't make any sense if rayn was scum and I don't see him making that big case on his partner day 1.

you guys are actually mirror images in a way

rayn = voted for OP and provided reasoning

oats = voted for OP, little to no reasoning

pandain = resisted OP lynch, provided reasoning

grack = resisted OP lynch, providing little to no reasoning.

see the problem here?

But the only 2 scumteams above are possible.

And one of them includes you. That isnt right, right? So that means that Rayn/PAndain is scum, no matter how unlikely it seems.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2013 18:01 GMT
#4079
On September 26 2013 02:59 Pandain wrote:
My computer died. I would love to lynch oats. I agree he is not contributing and content to let lurk.

What?
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:02 GMT
#4080
On September 26 2013 03:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:59 Pandain wrote:
My computer died. I would love to lynch oats. I agree he is not contributing and content to let lurk.

What?


yea this is pretty suspicious, you are lurking far more then oats. time to contribute so I can actually get a read on you before this lynch is over. please say something of substance pandain.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason97
Nathanias 83
ProTech30
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14654
Dewaltoss 111
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift680
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4676
Khaldor1537
Liquid`Hasu815
Other Games
summit1g6406
fl0m944
shahzam491
byalli313
FrodaN237
C9.Mang0201
KnowMe187
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King74
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen197
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 11m
Stellar Fest
16h 11m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.