• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:43
CEST 19:43
KST 02:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7917 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 216 Next
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 20:46 GMT
#3121
On September 19 2013 05:43 Sn0_Man wrote:
I'll admit I didn't want OP lynched either. You didn't see me campaigning in his defense like he was some legendary asset to town. I just didn't see the logic in lynching him over blubbers.

LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 20:46 GMT
#3122
So why are you lynching me if I made sense and argued for it? That I happened to be wrong?
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 20:48 GMT
#3123
Maybe hard defending scum is a town-tell and nobody let me know?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 20:54 GMT
#3124
On September 19 2013 05:48 Sn0_Man wrote:
Maybe hard defending scum is a town-tell and nobody let me know?

Maybe I was simply wrong?

Your argument isn't that I made a scum slip. It isn't that I unreasonably defended him. Your argument as to why I should be lynched above others is that I simply happened to be wrong.

You defended and voted to save OP when he was FAR more suspicious, while I correctly realized he was scum.

On September 17 2013 06:46 Sn0_Man wrote:
Mind change #88932
Zealos is scum. Read that filter (LOL) no way hes town. Lynch him first THEN Blazinghand. Watching BH squirm is amazing.

(i voted in other thred for zellos)


Your reasoning is inherently flawed
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 20:54 GMT
#3125
More I still don't think you're scum because townies make mistakes
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 20:55 GMT
#3126
Ebwop notice*
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 20:58 GMT
#3127
Lynch Zealos. If he's not anti town, you can lynch me.
That's the pandain way!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 21:01 GMT
#3128
On September 19 2013 05:58 Pandain wrote:
Lynch Zealos. If he's not anti town, you can lynch me.
That's the pandain way!

That doesn't work unfortunately, because if we lynch town we lose. That's not a townie mindset.
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 21:02 GMT
#3129
On September 19 2013 05:54 Pandain wrote:
You defended and voted to save OP when he was FAR more suspicious, while I correctly realized he was scum.

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 06:46 Sn0_Man wrote:
Mind change #88932
Zealos is scum. Read that filter (LOL) no way hes town. Lynch him first THEN Blazinghand. Watching BH squirm is amazing.

(i voted in other thred for zellos)


Voted to save yes. Defended very much not lol.

Iunno this game is hard or something. Whys there have to be an SK
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 21:02 GMT
#3130
On September 19 2013 06:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 05:58 Pandain wrote:
Lynch Zealos. If he's not anti town, you can lynch me.
That's the pandain way!

That doesn't work unfortunately, because if we lynch town we lose. That's not a townie mindset.

Yeah I know if he wasn't town I was going to be like sike don't lynch me!
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 21:04 GMT
#3131
On September 19 2013 06:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 05:58 Pandain wrote:
Lynch Zealos. If he's not anti town, you can lynch me.
That's the pandain way!

That doesn't work unfortunately, because if we lynch town we lose. That's not a townie mindset.

Not actually true.

As soon as we mislynch, the SK is likely to gun for scum I'd say.

And really, Zealos is so hilariously not town (although he aint scum either). If he's town its so bad that it hurts.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 21:10 GMT
#3132
Yeah, like the SK fucking even knows who is scum....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 21:12 GMT
#3133
We are now at 7-2-1.
If we mislynch we are at 6-2-1.
Night kills 4-2-1. Then we NEED to lynch the SK to not lose the game.

PAndain if you are a cop and have a SK report on Zealos just say so. Then we can actually discuss who is scum and lynch the shit out of the SK. Otherwise i am unwilling to believe your reasoning, because Zealos was acting self-destructive on D1 end. Anti-town people do not do so.
table for two on a tv tray
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 18 2013 21:33 GMT
#3134
##vote zealos
back to square one.
Not sure he's scum, but he's almost definitely anti-town.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 22:01 GMT
#3135
So is anyone here?
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 22:02 GMT
#3136
I will be here soon
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 18 2013 22:06 GMT
#3137
I'm around for an hour or so. Gotta type up my epic zealos is sk post
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 22:10 GMT
#3138
On September 19 2013 05:11 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 04:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So where did everyone go when we started talking about scum instead of SK?


As I said I had class.

If I had to guess, it would be Vayne for scum.

It's a bunch of little things.
+ Show Spoiler +


He voted Blub who we now know is town. It's alright, a whole bunch of others did too (and I chose him over BH).

This post is suspicious:
On September 12 2013 08:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
this time im his town buddy bro

also you were serial killer in that game so you were just leading on anything LOL

@papasmurf it was just that game. he usually just fucks around as town but randomly started writing cases and shit in persona


Assumes that kush is town at day one, weird assumption to make. Assumes they're both town? Covering? Slipped knowledge kush is town? A lot of possibilties, but most lead to a scum reason why.
On September 14 2013 07:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
im back, catching up now. saw the mislynch though =/ gotta look at the people that followed my wagon with little to no support.


He was leading a wagon? Makes it seem like others are at fault and not him.

There are more posts like this, it's not certain but its a guess.

He also is playing similar to his town game in Titanic.

I would say he's playing a good game of mafia, but mafia none the less.


Don't understand why people say my posts make me pro-town and then when it happens I'm wrong(it's ok, it's mafia) people say I'm mafia. I did what I did because it made sense, and I explain it.


I also think Kush is still a good choice, but think Zealos is the best choice.

Sno can you explain why you think I'm scum? All I get from you is that I'm going after the "easiest" lynches.



When you get back talk to me about this post.
In this post you give reasons why Vayne is scum. I don't see how these things you point out make Vayne scum. In fact, you say later on that "Vayne played similarly in his town game Titanic". You say there is "other stuff like this". What's it?

I still don't get why you think kush is scum. You have been wanting to policy lynch him on D1. After that he has stepped up his game, a lot. What makes him scum?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 22:12 GMT
#3139
On September 19 2013 07:06 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I'm around for an hour or so. Gotta type up my epic zealos is sk post

I don't give a fuck about SK now. tbh if i want to lynch SK i want to lynch you over Zealos. You fit the profile far more than Zealos does.

Why can't people understand? If we lynch town we probably lose the game. Zealos is not sure to be SK. Why the fuck is everyone i think is anti-town hunting for SK and not scum? It must be because they are anti-town! <3
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 18 2013 22:14 GMT
#3140
On September 19 2013 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 07:06 Papa_Smurf wrote:
I'm around for an hour or so. Gotta type up my epic zealos is sk post

I don't give a fuck about SK now. tbh if i want to lynch SK i want to lynch you over Zealos. You fit the profile far more than Zealos does.

Why can't people understand? If we lynch town we probably lose the game. Zealos is not sure to be SK. Why the fuck is everyone i think is anti-town hunting for SK and not scum? It must be because they are anti-town! <3


Hey, I already tried rallying a kush lynch for 3 days. No bites. Not much I can do with that
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM764
TKL 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 764
ByuN 300
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 244
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19628
Calm 2997
Shuttle 1053
Horang2 443
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 105
Zeus 57
Free 42
sorry 32
Killer 25
[ Show more ]
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Bale 16
Aegong 15
Rock 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe52
Counter-Strike
fl0m5042
pashabiceps749
Fnx 636
x6flipin274
edward17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King57
Other Games
singsing2007
Grubby1505
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Beastyqt706
C9.Mang0279
crisheroes266
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins174
IndyStarCraft 166
dupreeh160
QueenE104
Trikslyr95
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH276
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3352
• WagamamaTV498
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade653
Other Games
• Shiphtur670
• imaqtpie514
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 17m
INu's Battles
17h 17m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 17m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.