• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:17
CEST 11:17
KST 18:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7494 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 216 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 16 2013 21:01 GMT
#2521
wait htat wouldn't make sense lol
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 16 2013 21:06 GMT
#2522
anyway Im going to sleep.
BH is not flipping red. Not flipping green. All of you are bad.
And should probably listen to me.

Cheerio.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 21:06 GMT
#2523
totes does.
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 16 2013 21:08 GMT
#2524
On September 17 2013 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 04:04 strongandbig wrote:
On September 16 2013 21:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Umasi/Zealos/Snodude: I think one of these guys is scum. Atm i am leaning on Snodude. He has done absolutely nothing. Zealos has some posts that point towards him being town.

I want to know what this is referring to, Ryan.

What do you mean? The Zealos part?
He had some posts during the deadline that to me read like "lol, i got lynched, maybe? idgaf". I think that's townie.
On another note, i asked you some questions earlier, could you answer them?

other than these?

On September 17 2013 02:39 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 20:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Another question to you SnB:
How do you go from this:
On September 14 2013 06:10 strongandbig wrote:
I just reread through old partners filter. I don't have a super food reason why he's town but I don't want to lunch him... It's just, like, I really don't see any good reason why he's scum either. It seems like lynching him would be a policy Lynne on his new attempted playstyle. I'd rather lynch zealos or Ryan whose play seems to me scum motivated / to match their scum meta better than their town meta.

On September 16 2013 05:59 strongandbig wrote:
..to this:
On September 16 2013 05:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So SnB what does Zealos do as scum and how is it different from his town games?

not really sure how to answer this. his only scum games were over a year ago. in both town and scum games at that point he played completely differently than he has in his past three games this year (all town) and this game. I guess you have a point - I can argue "there's a difference in his play from his previous town games / recent town meta, and it's scummy" but I can't say " this is the same as his recent scum meta" because that doesnt exist.

These are the things that make me think you are scum. You are just lying.

Well, when I was talking about "difference in play" I mostly meant you. I'm basically trying to quantify why you felt so town to me in aperture and so scummy in got. For zealos I had only read town games of his and I had identified a difference in this game from how he'd been playing as town in recent games.

Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 20:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
One thing i would like you to answer SnB. On D1 you started the wagon on Zealos. Remember what i said then? I said "yeah i would be okay with Zealos lynch". Your top scumread (me) at that time agrees with your lynch target, didn't that worry you at all? Why? What happened then, i never voted for Zealos. I voted BH instead and said Zealos is town later on. Why do you never bring this up, at any point after that in the game? Your top scumread was unwilling to vote for your other scumread while he before that said he would be okay with lynching them. How can you miss that kinda stuff if you are town? And if you didn't miss it why did you think it was not worth bringing up?

I'm pretty sure I've told you before, until someone flips I don't care if one scum read of mine agrees or disagrees with my reasoning about another one. There's always the chance I was wrong, there's always the chance scum are bussing or aren't, I don't care; it's never going to be reliable info until someone flips.

As for your votes on zealos: I have been trying for a while to get you to explain why you think he is town. I haven't heard anything but you keep insisting it. Seriously what the fuck is going on there?

At everyone else: I'm okay with killing BH. He's changed from "I'm going to find and kill scum, so don't kill me town" to "I'm going to find any scapegoat for a lynch". The lynch is never as set as he makes it out to be, we had no more active people last time than now and look how that turned out. Bh really isn't giving me a reason to not lynch him.

More importantly: I'm okay with lynching bh because I still don't believe his breadcrumb. I think it's way more likely he was breadcrumbing something else and decided to claim survivor to explain his vote jump.

"It's the torso" "only more so!"
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 16 2013 21:09 GMT
#2525
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 16 2013 21:16 GMT
#2526
aww man i was reading through and my hopes actually got up that people would lynch zealos...

if someone else wants to make a last minute zealos swap happen this time around i'm down. like, I seriously don't see anything townie about how he's played so far, and I did see moments of townieness shine through in his previous games that I linked. The posts rayn mentioned are bullshit, there's no reason scum couldn't do that just as much as town, especially in the case where they were not actually sure whether or not they would get lynched.

but otherwise bh if you're actually survivor i hope you appreciate how ironic it is that you are getting lynched because your breadcrumb was bad.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 16 2013 21:18 GMT
#2527
Thats totally not why he's getting lynched
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 16 2013 21:19 GMT
#2528
it's the main reason why i think there's actually a chance of him being SK and why I haven't tried to stop his lynch or get zealos lynched instead.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 21:21 GMT
#2529
##unvote
##vote zealos
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 21:21 GMT
#2530
HOLD FAST TO DREAMS
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 16 2013 21:23 GMT
#2531
Well, you were a disappointment. Please /in on the TL Noir game.

No 3P and no vote riggers to fuck you over.
I had a good night of sleep.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 21:26 GMT
#2532
:|
I want to switch, but rationality says I shouldn't
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 16 2013 21:28 GMT
#2533
I want to switch too, obviously.

Regardless, There's just no way switching can be right.

SOWWY BH ur amazing.

The desire is really strong tho.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 21:29 GMT
#2534
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 16 2013 21:32 GMT
#2535
I've been reading too many shenanigans things recently (like that mafia quiz thread that just got bumped). I'm getting so tempted lol. Its abjectly wrong but would be so much more fun.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 21:33 GMT
#2536
LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
BEFORE YOU TELL HIM GOODBYE

AND THERE ARE VOICES
THAT WANT TO BE HEARD
SO MUCH TO MENTION
BUT YOU CAN'T FIND THE WORDS
THE SCENT OF MAGIC
THE BEAUTY THAT'S BEEN
WHEN LOVE WAS WILDER THAN THE WIND

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
WHEN HE'S CALLING FOR YOU
LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
THERE'S NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING
AND I DON'T KNOW WHY
BUT LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
BEFORE YOU TELL HIM GOODBYE
LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, MMM, MMMMMM

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING
AND I DON'T KNOW WHY
BUT LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
BEFORE YOU TELL HIM GOODBYE
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 16 2013 21:33 GMT
#2537
PS Zealos is obviously the 2nd option not Papa Smurf at least
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 16 2013 21:39 GMT
#2538
Look okay being serious here for a moment.

When you look back on games, there are plays that get nominated for the yearly Mafia Awards. Plays like claims, or votes, or cases, or best teams, or whatever. There are even categories for boring stuff like "Best Policy Lynch"-- all these is fine and good.

I tell you three times, I tell you now that if you lynch me today, there is no way you will make it into the TL Mafia Awards for this year for the play you make today. You know what's a big play? Not lynching me. Not lynching the guy you are 95% sure is the Survivor. What would be a HYOOOOJ play would be lynching zealos and hitting scum.

Players will look back and say "here is a group of players, a town who could have been suckered into not lynching scum 2 days in a row, but got its shit together" and will start to think of you as vets. This will be one of those "plays" that people will point to and write post game analysis about whether or not it's a good idea to lynch based on setup speculation.

This would be a Big Play. It might not be the safest play, or the most policy play, to lynch Zealos. But damn it, we all know that Zealos is the most likely guy to flip scum. If it weren't for policy, you wouldn't be lynching me, you'd be lynching Zealos.

I can't necessarily say that I'd not policy lynch me if I was you. But I will say this:

You don't get a lot of chances to be legendary. Glory is never thrust upon you, it is only seized.

Vote Zealos: be glorious.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 16 2013 21:41 GMT
#2539
Lmao this is too good. TBH I think i'd do it for the "lol what a retard town was" value much like all the hilarious stories from the TL Mafia Quiz thread I was mentioning.

But no. It simply can't be right. Especially since there's a real chance you are scum. I suppose it shouldn't matter what order we lynch in (zealos -> you or you -> zealos) but the certainty factor is much higher here.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 16 2013 21:42 GMT
#2540
On September 17 2013 06:39 Old Partner wrote:
Look okay being serious here for a moment.

When you look back on games, there are plays that get nominated for the yearly Mafia Awards. Plays like claims, or votes, or cases, or best teams, or whatever. There are even categories for boring stuff like "Best Policy Lynch"-- all these is fine and good.

I tell you three times, I tell you now that if you lynch me today, there is no way you will make it into the TL Mafia Awards for this year for the play you make today. You know what's a big play? Not lynching me. Not lynching the guy you are 95% sure is the Survivor. What would be a HYOOOOJ play would be lynching zealos and hitting scum.

Players will look back and say "here is a group of players, a town who could have been suckered into not lynching scum 2 days in a row, but got its shit together" and will start to think of you as vets. This will be one of those "plays" that people will point to and write post game analysis about whether or not it's a good idea to lynch based on setup speculation.

This would be a Big Play. It might not be the safest play, or the most policy play, to lynch Zealos. But damn it, we all know that Zealos is the most likely guy to flip scum. If it weren't for policy, you wouldn't be lynching me, you'd be lynching Zealos.

I can't necessarily say that I'd not policy lynch me if I was you. But I will say this:

You don't get a lot of chances to be legendary. Glory is never thrust upon you, it is only seized.

Vote Zealos: be glorious.


I'm in.
FOR THE GLORY THAT IS BLAZINGHAND
##UNVOTE
##VOTE ZEALOS
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3887
Bisu 368
Soma 341
Rush 295
BeSt 187
Hyuk 112
Killer 109
ToSsGirL 79
Shinee 66
Mong 64
[ Show more ]
Sexy 45
sorry 13
yabsab 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2304
Counter-Strike
olofmeister691
byalli607
shoxiejesuss553
edward21
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns28960
summit1g7659
ceh9506
Happy283
dupreeh241
crisheroes158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast7
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1639
• Stunt394
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.