• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:13
CEST 13:13
KST 20:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8912 users

TL voice mafia! - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 106 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 08:10 GMT
#121
On September 04 2013 08:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:16 Mocsta wrote:
On September 04 2013 06:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 04 2013 06:39 iGrok wrote:
[V][M] iGrok's Bi-Weekly Voice Mafia Series #1 will kick off at 04:00 GMT (+00:00). Join me on Teamspeak for some good times. We'll be starting off with a Sleeper Cell Classic setup, If you have not read Sleeper Cell Mafia, it can be found here.

Depending on time, we may play other setups as well, a variety of normal, themed, and SSB64 .

Signups are not required, but as Sleeper Cell is a premade setup, I'll only be taking 16 players. If you would like to reserve a spot, pm me. If you are not there on time though, you lose your spot!

Hope to see you all there.

/in

I do much better when I don't know who my scum partner is - ask Mocsta.

Lol. That awesome game we had. U didnt know I was scum?

Not until halfway through day when I msg'd Koshi like "Uhhh...who's my partner?"

:D
Yeah, I keep forgetting to add the partners after randomizing the roles.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 04 2013 17:18 GMT
#122
5 am but I really wanna join, lol. I'll update the OP in a sec though. Thanks iGrok!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-04 17:32:11
September 04 2013 17:31 GMT
#123
On September 05 2013 02:18 Clarity_nl wrote:
5 am but I really wanna join, lol. I'll update the OP in a sec though. Thanks iGrok!

ohyeah 5 am D:. Meh. Dnu if that will work :D
I had a good night of sleep.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 04 2013 20:15 GMT
#124
Sorry Euros! If it was 6am would it be any better?
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2013 21:23 GMT
#125
I'll have to pass.
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-04 22:00:28
September 04 2013 21:59 GMT
#126
Dunno if I can make it will let oyu know closer to the day
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 04 2013 23:20 GMT
#127
Anyone up for some voice action soon?

Im home for next 5 hrs
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 04 2013 23:21 GMT
#128
I'm at work for the next 3.5
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 04 2013 23:23 GMT
#129
Sweet. Voice game in 3.5 hrs then !!

well im actually home all day; so 8 hrs, but i figured most guys in america would prefer to play before midnight
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2013 23:38 GMT
#130
Nah I think I'm actually going to play some LoL tonight.
I gotta treat myself (why I should consider LoL a treat I don't even know)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 04 2013 23:59 GMT
#131
On September 05 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Nah I think I'm actually going to play some LoL tonight.
I gotta treat myself (why I should consider LoL a treat I don't even know)

Lord Velocity
Profile Joined August 2013
84 Posts
September 05 2013 00:03 GMT
#132
I'm down lol
Lord Velocity
Profile Joined August 2013
84 Posts
September 05 2013 02:55 GMT
#133
I'm in the TeamSpeak so ya haha
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 06 2013 10:26 GMT
#134
Think I messed up the countdown for iGrok's thing in the OP, fixed.. I think. Let me know if it's incorrect.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
September 06 2013 10:44 GMT
#135
looks good to me.

once this happens a couple times the schedule will be stable and people will just know.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 14:45 GMT
#136
i might be able to join iGrok's game in case i am still awake.
table for two on a tv tray
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2013 15:04 GMT
#137
I'll try to be there
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 06 2013 15:07 GMT
#138
On September 07 2013 00:04 Ange777 wrote:
I'll try to be there

You were my lover who instantly got herself modkilled when i asked if you want to lynch us. :D
j/k

Hope you have no sound issues and can play!
table for two on a tv tray
Lord Velocity
Profile Joined August 2013
84 Posts
September 06 2013 22:38 GMT
#139
Hope I can make it
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 06 2013 23:06 GMT
#140
Wait so is this happening in 4 hours or 16 hours?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV184
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
Yoon 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1620
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King67
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 47m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.