On January 19 2014 13:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Give me a bit - I just started up a ranked doing my placements. I'm 3/1 so far.
Give me a bit - I just started up a ranked doing my placements. I'm 3/1 so far.
I will cheer for you. Fighting!
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
DarthPunk
Australia10859 Posts
On January 19 2014 13:35 VisceraEyes wrote: Give me a bit - I just started up a ranked doing my placements. I'm 3/1 so far. I will cheer for you. Fighting! | ||
|
Risen
United States7927 Posts
| ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
On January 19 2014 13:35 VisceraEyes wrote: Give me a bit - I just started up a ranked doing my placements. I'm 3/1 so far. e-You can spectate and make fun of me the whole time if you want. Good luck doooood! + Show Spoiler + You're just gonna end up Bronze V in the end anyway <3 <3 Got a Legendary in my deck from arenas woooo | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Mocsta
Australia9389 Posts
| ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
DarthPunk
Australia10859 Posts
| ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
I sad. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
| ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
![]() | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
| ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
| ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
20 mins until games start | ||
|
Holyflare
United Kingdom30775 Posts
| ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
| ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
I got a hankerin' | ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong EffOrt Horang2 actioN Mini ZerO ggaemo Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games hiko665 B2W.Neo504 Lowko433 crisheroes300 DeMusliM277 Pyrionflax192 Livibee137 QueenE79 Mew2King55 Liquid`VortiX21 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|