• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:12
CEST 11:12
KST 18:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6743 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 28 2013 04:54 GMT
#2432
im here, and neither me or mkfuba is scum so I disagree with your theory.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 28 2013 04:59 GMT
#2435
as i've stated the geript ---> johnny both tunneling crazo for pretty much no reason seems like scum picking their weakest ally and bussing them for cred later.

There's really not much more to go off of.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 28 2013 05:22 GMT
#2439
For me koshi is actually SAM because he made the claim when only like half the game had posted so far. It seems too risky for a scum to do that when they are in no real danger at the chance of being CC'ed.

If he somehow got lucky then I can live with that...I don't mind being beaten by luck.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 28 2013 05:30 GMT
#2442
On August 28 2013 14:29 johnnywup wrote:
@FT he was onto you guys so you didn't want to have an extra vote on you for no reason

@vayne it's not possible to have 2 SAMs? you can't really counterclaim a green role it has no power so there's not really any limit to how many there can be?


no, it's not. It's a semi-closed setup if you read =/ All power roles are individual people, so you can't have two of them. There only only be more than 1 of vanilla town and vanilla scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 28 2013 05:35 GMT
#2447
yea im positive. Look it'd be stupid if there was individual names for the power roles and there was two of them. That makes zero sense.

The specific name on the SAM but no specific name on miller kinda gives it away that there is probably one in the game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 28 2013 05:36 GMT
#2448
so you're telling me in a themed setup that Kanji Tatsumi is going to die, but then he's going to die again at a later time?

im going to have to disagree.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 28 2013 05:43 GMT
#2450
obviously the hosts are going to say there is the possibility, but let's be real, there isn't.

uh well he's been wrong a lot but so have I so nothing really conclusive there. He seems to be trying to figure out the game, Idk

If I had to do 3 way lylo with him I could probably hammer him but that's about it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 28 2013 19:43 GMT
#2471
you don't have to consolidate, this isn't lylo/mylo. if scum tries anything it will be really obvious
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 29 2013 01:20 GMT
#2494
I don't know enough about him to know if he's just busy or whatever, only played in nuclear with him and he didn't do much as town there except when he was attacked. Like I said the tunnel on crazo is weird but I don't know if its worth lynching for.

I will vote for sn0 or yamato.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 29 2013 02:28 GMT
#2515
just lynch em both, no way sn0 and FT are both town. one percent chance of that occurring
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 29 2013 03:27 GMT
#2523
that's assuming that 1/3rd of the game is anti-town...seems a little unbalanced no?

really hope there isn't 4 scum/survivor lol.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 29 2013 04:56 GMT
#2538
##unvote

vote:yamato77

not worth keeping around if this game ever goes to lylo
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 29 2013 13:46 GMT
#2574
On August 29 2013 20:02 Sylencia wrote:
Night 3


[image loading]


yamato77
+ Show Spoiler +
as a Golden Shadow (Godfather)

was lynched!

Night 3 has begun. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.
Next deadline:
Deadline date: Friday, Aug 30 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)


[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/b6c513a1ed1b9395013f37c1f2b45bf1/tumblr_mnw5364xul1s7voero1_500.gif[/img

sn0_man next sounds good
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 29 2013 18:18 GMT
#2578
I will be greatly surprised if they don't kill fuba so no, I'm not going to bother. He has the blue claim, is the only one writing cases at this point, and just helped us lynch yamato.

I'm just going to ride out this game and defend myself if I have to.

My whole scumteam would have to be bussing me btw for me to be scum, so I don't think im up for discussion tomorrow anyway
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 29 2013 18:24 GMT
#2581
if scum loses this game go back to that rayn night kill and think

how fucking high were we
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 30 2013 16:35 GMT
#2613
I don't think koshi is actually serious he's just trying to see who will also jump to vote on me. Waste of time.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 30 2013 17:23 GMT
#2630
On August 31 2013 02:19 Koshi wrote:
Ok. I was not completely joking about VA. But I wanted to see if somebody would see the same as me in VA filter and it seems like nobody does. I put VA on 50% scum.

So VA could you tell me exactly what you were thinking while making these 2 posts?

Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 22:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
lol what a terrible kill. I was saving my opinion for after night, but I was going to vote rayn today after that sn0_man argument. thank you to scum for dat one

Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 05:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
well here have a vote

##vote:sn0_man

toodles



first one is pretty self explanatory

second one is part of my experiment
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 30 2013 17:28 GMT
#2634
On August 31 2013 02:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 02:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 31 2013 02:19 Koshi wrote:
Ok. I was not completely joking about VA. But I wanted to see if somebody would see the same as me in VA filter and it seems like nobody does. I put VA on 50% scum.

So VA could you tell me exactly what you were thinking while making these 2 posts?

On August 27 2013 22:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
lol what a terrible kill. I was saving my opinion for after night, but I was going to vote rayn today after that sn0_man argument. thank you to scum for dat one

On August 28 2013 05:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
well here have a vote

##vote:sn0_man

toodles



first one is pretty self explanatory

second one is part of my experiment

FUCK THAT EXPERIMENT.

How I see it.

1) I wanted to kill rayn because he looked bad in that argument with the Snowman.
2) I vote the Snowman.
= This is strange, what was that thing that you saw? Because it must have been something that made rayn scum and the snowman town.


indeed for most of the second half of the game i've been thinking snowman is town and i've said that but he kept trying to make me vote for him cuz experiment.

how about we just keep lynching the most useless person, johnny next imo
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 30 2013 17:40 GMT
#2639
DP also called you scum so i'd be careful what you wish for

Johnny has the highest chance of flipping scum this cycle.

I would never leave fuba alive twice in a row as a confirmed town. Neither rayn nor kush was actually confirmed, I'm not a terrible scum player.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 30 2013 17:44 GMT
#2642
that seems incorrect since if Johnny is scum he has been bussing his whole team so far. He's been on yamato and crazo so no I don't think flipping tofu does anything. It's sad that I suspect him for being so RIGHT about everything but that's where I'm at right now. He never really gave good reasoning for his reads just kinda threw them out there. That's why I think johnny flips scum.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Killer 123
Dewaltoss 109
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1039
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes194
Pyrionflax131
KnowMe103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt387
Other Games
• WagamamaTV124
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 49m
Replay Cast
13h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.