• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:31
CEST 22:31
KST 05:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11513 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 14 2013 15:35 GMT
#3
YES PLURALITY

/in
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 16 2013 02:49 GMT
#51
weird deadlines are scum favored and it usually isn't taken into account in the balancing, especially in plurality lynch. As the game gets smaller it gets easier and easier for scum to seal the deal with a quick switch before a ghost town deadline.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 16 2013 18:39 GMT
#66
yea one of my friends in college was obsessed with this game, I dont know jack shit about it though
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 18 2013 16:52 GMT
#84
lol you ever been to old orchard beach kush?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 18 2013 23:06 GMT
#91
On August 19 2013 05:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright how about this:
/in

But don't expect anywhere near my usual level of activity. Period.
If you guys would rather wait until 2 others join let me know and ill /out.

Hopefully this will start by tomorrow and it won't be as much of an issue...
Go recruit!


if this starts im going to be outting out of some games and others probably will...shouldn't be an issue. i dont see either big game starting for a while.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 19 2013 16:58 GMT
#109
On August 20 2013 01:51 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
lol you ever been to old orchard beach kush?


fucking tourists


lol you're a moron, I'm from there.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 19 2013 17:14 GMT
#111
On August 20 2013 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 01:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 20 2013 01:51 kushm4sta wrote:
On August 19 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
lol you ever been to old orchard beach kush?


fucking tourists


lol you're a moron, I'm from there.


sry my bad!
i thought you were from massachusetts or some shit and your family vacationed there


nah im the person that makes all the tourists mad when I go into a seafood shop and my buddy gives me the good supply in the back that the tourists don't get l0l
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 20 2013 16:17 GMT
#428
There is no point in claiming a role that there is likely zero or one of as scum when not everybody has posted. Koshi has also painted a target on his back so no reason to lynch him for the time being.

Don't like Rainbows first post, nitpicks DP flip flopping but doesn't actually follow up on it at all. Possible scum since they usually look for really obvious stuff like that since they have to fabricate scum reads.

WoS is playing to his 3rd party meta. Wouldn't be surprised if he rolled SK/Survivor. Good lynch.

Something feels off about geript's posting, not angry enough.

Observations so far.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 20 2013 16:26 GMT
#434
On August 21 2013 01:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wait vayne is making sense in his posts. Does that mean he is scum? :D


Yea, don't you wish you had a cop check on me every game?

day 2 I will be confirmed town, mark it on your calendar
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 20 2013 16:44 GMT
#451
rainbows just did something scummy, better re-post it!

Christ.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 21 2013 01:24 GMT
#589
I've been lynched in one game ever and it was because I was afk before the deadline but he likes to say that every game for whatever reason.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 21 2013 01:29 GMT
#595
On August 21 2013 10:24 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 10:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'll get to what Rayn wanted from me yamato.
As for the rest of your reads: Vayne is mega lynchbait. Mega super ultra lynchbait. Flying under the radar for now is definitely something to note though. We'll see what D1 brings.

I HAVE mentioned I would be fine to shoot/policy lynch kush btw.

He's lynchbait when he's actively trying to look scummy though. In this game, I'm seeing a different Vayne than usual. I don't really agree with yamato's thought process, but do think Vayne would be a decent lynch.


I probably say this at least once a game:

Judge me by my actions not by my meta. I RNG my personality for every single game, so it's fruitless to attempt to do so. You will only end up disappointed.

It's N0 so chill, we aren't even working towards a lynch atm.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 21 2013 01:37 GMT
#599
On August 21 2013 10:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 10:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 21 2013 10:24 FirmTofu wrote:
On August 21 2013 10:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'll get to what Rayn wanted from me yamato.
As for the rest of your reads: Vayne is mega lynchbait. Mega super ultra lynchbait. Flying under the radar for now is definitely something to note though. We'll see what D1 brings.

I HAVE mentioned I would be fine to shoot/policy lynch kush btw.

He's lynchbait when he's actively trying to look scummy though. In this game, I'm seeing a different Vayne than usual. I don't really agree with yamato's thought process, but do think Vayne would be a decent lynch.


I probably say this at least once a game:

Judge me by my actions not by my meta. I RNG my personality for every single game, so it's fruitless to attempt to do so. You will only end up disappointed.

It's N0 so chill, we aren't even working towards a lynch atm.

Tell that to Rayn and all the people agreeing that me mentioning not talking makes me scum. (of which there don't appear to be too many anymore, despite what bullshit Rayn may spew)

Vayne every time I judge you by your actions I get pissed because most of the time you don't do shit. Which makes you look scummy. And then most of the time you're not.

Hence the lynchbait.


I can only speak for myself, I use meta analysis on others all the time since I know most other people just like to settle into a groove when they play.

Completely subjective, I have no power to persuade lynches really so I do what I can to appear town and help people along. You can say I don't do shit, but in most games my reads are very accurate I just lack the persuasion to make them happen.

As an added footnote, I'm fairly certain one of firmtofu or yamato are mafia based on the posts that broke the stillness. They are attempting to explore different lynch options and see what sticks. I look forward to figuring out which one is town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 21 2013 03:52 GMT
#690
The only other time WoS played all trolly like this and tried to go for big plays was when he was survivor so that honestly only solidifies my 3rd party read on him =/
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 21 2013 15:22 GMT
#776
well if WoS does flip red at some point I think we can safely assume kush is town. If he was scum he would jump all over the chance to bus a partner this early.

This game is kinda turning into titanic v2 and I am quite bored but don't feel like trolling this time, meh.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 21 2013 15:27 GMT
#779
On August 22 2013 00:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 00:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
well if WoS does flip red at some point I think we can safely assume kush is town. If he was scum he would jump all over the chance to bus a partner this early.

This game is kinda turning into titanic v2 and I am quite bored but don't feel like trolling this time, meh.

I feel the same way about how this game is going. The problem is i am the only one making a case, everyone else just agrees or disagrees with me, or do not even read. Why is noone putting up another suspect? I do not feel like making more than one case at the time.


If you are town, it is because WoS is working alone I assume or it's a lazy scumteam. DP was town so the only other leader I could see here would be like yamato? Perfectly fine with accepting a leaderless scumteam at this point given the players.

so

1. WoS is 3rd party so scum doesn't give a shit (my PO)

2. WoS is town so nobody gives a shit, also why you didn't get NK'ed

3. WoS is scum with lazy partners and has to work it out by himself.

by this deduction I would rule out yamato as scum also if WoS flipped red.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 21 2013 15:33 GMT
#783
I think rainbows is the best lynch but I can't really right a case for it or anything -_- just a gut feeling
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 21 2013 15:40 GMT
#785
On August 22 2013 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 00:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
I think rainbows is the best lynch but I can't really right a case for it or anything -_- just a gut feeling

Do you think snoman is town?


null right now, I've been over his filter and he looks more like a player that you can feel out since he's all over the place with accusations and comments. I need to see a lot more than what he's written so far.

he said onegu was sheeping town sentiment which is kinda just a lazy buzz phrase but I could see either alignment doing that since I don't know how he plays yet.

Finding a SAM claim to be a scum claim is pretty odd given the circumstances. It's a potential death sentence for no reason if you get CC'ed.

he has a little back and forth with rainbows and I doubt they could foresee us thinking of them as partners that early in the game, so I don't think they are both scum.

That's about it for me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 21 2013 20:39 GMT
#829
On August 22 2013 01:59 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2013 01:57 Koshi wrote:
Who knows how DP plays?
I just checked his profile and seems like he has a 14-4 record. That is quite impressive but I have a hard time believing that the 4 guys that kush mentioned as possible scums went for him.

Anybody played a lot of games with DP?


what do you mean? why woulnd't that scumteam kill him?
I think any scumteam would have killed him regardless of his reads. I think he was by far the best town in the game.


anyone else find this post really suspicious?

Especially the last part.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 21 2013 21:00 GMT
#835
I was more talking about the phrasing, not anything specific to DP but whatever. I will keep that in mind for later. Fairly certain kush and yamato are the same alignment, whatever it may be.
I come in for the scraps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O80
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason159
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16174
Artosis 955
ZZZero.O 80
Hyun 37
NaDa 25
Bale 23
League of Legends
Doublelift3120
JimRising 340
Counter-Strike
Fnx 740
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5909
Liquid`Hasu916
Other Games
summit1g7347
FrodaN2735
B2W.Neo776
ToD239
KnowMe160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1486
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Hupsaiya 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 29m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.