• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:21
CEST 12:21
KST 19:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9351 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 194

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 243 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2013 23:56 GMT
#3861
Tomorrow i am gonna make a recap of my claim and everything regarding it. You can then decide if it makes sense or not.
I am also gonna mason someone town to prove my claim.

If you after that think i am scum, you can lynch me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 00:16 GMT
#3862
So where did all the scum go?
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 00:34 GMT
#3863
Sup dudes, haitus over. Who are we lynching today? I saw Mr. Z is scum and we are hammering him with something, which sounds good to me. Nobody listened to me that he was scum, but now I can be proven right just like with Slam.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 00:36 GMT
#3864
On September 09 2013 09:34 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Sup dudes, haitus over. Who are we lynching today? I saw Mr. Z is scum and we are hammering him with something, which sounds good to me. Nobody listened to me that he was scum, but now I can be proven right just like with Slam.


Listen to your heart, and stay healthy you delicious individual. Just live through the night, can you do that for me?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 00:37 GMT
#3865
On September 09 2013 09:36 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 09:34 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Sup dudes, haitus over. Who are we lynching today? I saw Mr. Z is scum and we are hammering him with something, which sounds good to me. Nobody listened to me that he was scum, but now I can be proven right just like with Slam.


Listen to your heart, and stay healthy you delicious individual. Just live through the night, can you do that for me?


If nobody fucks with the Fate too hard, sure I can do that.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 09 2013 00:42 GMT
#3866
Hello fellow pastry. Is there any useful information to be gained from your N2 actions despite Kita's death? Did you get what you wanted?
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 00:44 GMT
#3867
On September 09 2013 09:42 cakepie wrote:
Hello fellow pastry. Is there any useful information to be gained from your N2 actions despite Kita's death? Did you get what you wanted?


Kita's dead, no I didn't get what I wanted. Slam shot him dead, and fate was less than or equal to zero so I couldn't heal him.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 09 2013 00:46 GMT
#3868
Nothing else noteworthy happened?
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 09 2013 00:47 GMT
#3869
Anyways, since clarity asked, other reads.

Zentor is super scummy looking to me, but he's going to flip anyways so let's leave it at that.

There's something super fishy going on between zentor/hiro/ceph. Ceph has been all buddy buddy with zentor all game except now he wants to day vig him. Like I don't understand why somebody would day kill somebody they have been defending without warning and the person told to actually does it. These three are even fishier because all three of them wanted to vote me in casket for nothing essentially, but when they saw the other four people were not going to do it happening they abandoned ship pretty fast.

I don't think anybody else is really worth mentioning at the moment since they are not likely lynch targets unless stutters' reveal is crazy.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 00:48 GMT
#3870
On September 09 2013 09:46 cakepie wrote:
Nothing else noteworthy happened?


Oh that reminds me btw, some useful information here.

Onegu either received 2 kp or scum have an ability that ignores protection, because I was on him last night due to his watcher claim. Since Fate was greater than zero my heal worked but he still died.

And no, nothing else noteworthy happened that night. OH WAIT. I got this thing that said "There's a time and place for everything, but not now"

Crossfire didn't message it to me until really late in the day, however.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 09 2013 00:56 GMT
#3871
On September 09 2013 09:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Onegu either received 2 kp or scum have an ability that ignores protection, because I was on him last night due to his watcher claim. Since Fate was greater than zero my heal worked but he still died..


Or you got roleblocked using power that scum gained from killing pickachu.
Rayn you got anything about pikachu having roleblock notification or not?
I'm assuming such powers are not immediate-compulsive since you sounded like you have control over when you use it. So scum could have saved it up for later since they had slam around to do the RB job N2.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 00:56 GMT
#3872
On September 09 2013 09:47 randombum wrote:
Anyways, since clarity asked, other reads.

Zentor is super scummy looking to me, but he's going to flip anyways so let's leave it at that.

There's something super fishy going on between zentor/hiro/ceph. Ceph has been all buddy buddy with zentor all game except now he wants to day vig him. Like I don't understand why somebody would day kill somebody they have been defending without warning and the person told to actually does it. These three are even fishier because all three of them wanted to vote me in casket for nothing essentially, but when they saw the other four people were not going to do it happening they abandoned ship pretty fast.

I don't think anybody else is really worth mentioning at the moment since they are not likely lynch targets unless stutters' reveal is crazy.


On September 09 2013 01:33 Cephiro wrote:
Why I called it on Zentor: I know he was some sort of rolecop since he called my role very early on. His reactions to me defending him were what ticked me off in his play, but I didn't want to reveal that yet. Considering that he just happily continued doing nothing and providing no results and rode onwards as I protected him, it made me more confident that he may very well be scum. Now it has gone on for long enough. I am suspecting that he may be the 3P in the QT (Stutters mentioned something about someone calling out his role correctly.)


TL;DR: His play since I called him townie ticked me off very quickly, but I didn't want him to find out about my suspicions so I continued defending him so I could pull all this shit off.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 00:56 GMT
#3873
On September 09 2013 09:56 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 09:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Onegu either received 2 kp or scum have an ability that ignores protection, because I was on him last night due to his watcher claim. Since Fate was greater than zero my heal worked but he still died..


Or you got roleblocked using power that scum gained from killing pickachu.
Rayn you got anything about pikachu having roleblock notification or not?
I'm assuming such powers are not immediate-compulsive since you sounded like you have control over when you use it. So scum could have saved it up for later since they had slam around to do the RB job N2.


Oh, I assume roleblocks would be notified?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 00:59 GMT
#3874
On September 09 2013 09:56 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 09:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Onegu either received 2 kp or scum have an ability that ignores protection, because I was on him last night due to his watcher claim. Since Fate was greater than zero my heal worked but he still died..


Or you got roleblocked using power that scum gained from killing pickachu.
Rayn you got anything about pikachu having roleblock notification or not?
I'm assuming such powers are not immediate-compulsive since you sounded like you have control over when you use it. So scum could have saved it up for later since they had slam around to do the RB job N2.

wtf are you doing? I especially told pikachu getting killed gave scum 1-shot mason.
table for two on a tv tray
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 09 2013 01:00 GMT
#3875
On September 09 2013 09:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 09:56 cakepie wrote:
On September 09 2013 09:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Onegu either received 2 kp or scum have an ability that ignores protection, because I was on him last night due to his watcher claim. Since Fate was greater than zero my heal worked but he still died..


Or you got roleblocked using power that scum gained from killing pickachu.
Rayn you got anything about pikachu having roleblock notification or not?
I'm assuming such powers are not immediate-compulsive since you sounded like you have control over when you use it. So scum could have saved it up for later since they had slam around to do the RB job N2.

wtf are you doing? I especially told pikachu getting killed gave scum 1-shot mason.


oh fuck I am obviously confused and need to take a break.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 01:05 GMT
#3876
So reading up I see Stutters knows the other Pokemon role.

WHO? Keeping this information from the thread is super anti-town.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 01:09 GMT
#3877
On September 09 2013 10:05 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
So reading up I see Stutters knows the other Pokemon role.

WHO? Keeping this information from the thread is super anti-town.

I know. And suddenly all the scummy guys jump on lynching me. :D
Funny isn't it?
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 01:10 GMT
#3878
On September 09 2013 10:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 10:05 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
So reading up I see Stutters knows the other Pokemon role.

WHO? Keeping this information from the thread is super anti-town.

I know. And suddenly all the scummy guys jump on lynching me. :D
Funny isn't it?


Do we know 100% that one of the pokemon dudes is scum? Or is it just 'likely beyond a reasonable doubt' sort of deal?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 09 2013 01:12 GMT
#3879
It is 100%. If they were not they would know how pro-town my suggestion on N1 was and they would have gone with it. There is no reason not to.
table for two on a tv tray
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 09 2013 01:16 GMT
#3880
##vote: Stutters695

My list of targets in order:

1. Stutters695
2. randombum
3. raynpelikoneet
4. austinmcc
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 438
Lowko216
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota56
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1990
Coldzera 704
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2233
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 39m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.